Fraternal Twins Pt. 10

Story Info
The days fly by, Slater become somber.
3.9k words
4.74
16.1k
24
3

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

For the rest of the weekend and on into the next week, Slater and Karen kept the little ones busy and away from the lake house so their mother and father could have some alone time. The kids were more than happy to play and learn from their older siblings. They would be home for meals and to wash up to go to bed, early in the evening. They were so exhausted by the time Slater and Karen were finished with them they slept soundly through the night.

Each night, Slater would be with his mom or Karen down at the Miller's place. He would be allowed to sleep late by Karan or Eileen so he could keep up with everything and everyone. The two women didn't have him fuck them hard and fast. They had him make love to them or they made love to him as they sat on his hard cock and came and came. All of them were very, very aroused each and every day. Then one night, Slater stayed at the house, while Karen and Eileen went down to the Miller's.

When they came back, they found Slater asleep on the couch. He had tried to stay up just in case they needed him. Eileen kissed his cheek and went to bed. Karen snuggled up next to him and went to sleep. Emily found them the next morning and poked Karen in the forehead. Karen opened one eye and smiled at her younger sister.

"Stop that Emily," Eileen said from behind the couch.

"What are they doing sleeping together?" Emily asked.

"They were watching TV last night and fell asleep. I turned it off and let them be. Then I went to bed. They were fine."

"Oh, okay," Emily said leaving.

Karen giggled as she felt her brother's hard cock pressing into her butt. His arm tightened around her for just a second. She shut up and closed her eyes. Both Slater and Karen listened to their mother whisper with Emily in the kitchen. When Karen's stomach growled loudly, she couldn't help giggling. Slowly she rolled off the couch to the land softly on the floor. Turning she kissed Slater on the cheek and then went in the kitchen with mom and Emily.

Slater groaned. Sleeping on the couch wasn't all that comfortable, but it was a hell of a lot better than sleeping on the floor. He smiled to himself. After Eileen and Karen had gone down to the Miller's, he had followed them after about fifteen minutes. He stood silently watching them love each other. He was so excited to just be able to watch them. Two women, decades of life between their birth looking so much alike as to be twins. From the hair to the nipples. From head to toe. One young twin, one much more mature. He loved them both.

He left after their first orgasm. He sat on the porch listening to them for the rest of the night. He could see them in his mind's eye. Licking and sucking each other, screaming into each other's pussy. When they quieted down, Slater moved into the house and lay on the couch. He must have fallen asleep before they got home. His sister snuggling up to him woke him slightly. He pressed back into the couch pulling her closer to him. Karen sighed, then Slater went back to sleep.

They would be returning home in two days. Slater would be sad to leave, yet he knew his mother wanted to get his father home so she could...he didn't want to think about that now.

~~~~~

That night, Eileen came to Slater's room after everyone was asleep. She climbed in with him and just cuddled up to him. She didn't say a word but began to sob softly. Slater pulled her to him tightly without crushing her.

"What's the matter, mom?" He knew the answer.

"I'm sorry honey, I was just lying there with your father think of things that I probably shouldn't be thinking about," Eileen said softly pressing her lips to his cheek.

"I know. I try not to think of that day," Slater said his voice husky with sorrow.

Eileen just lays in his arms glad that he is with her now. Glad that her son loves her enough to make her feel better. Turning her head, she presses her lips to his. Slater kisses her back, gently. Eileen sighs when he pulls his lips from hers.

"Do you want to go down to the Miller's?" Slater asks softly.

"No, not tonight. I just want you to hold me and kiss me every once in a while."

"I can do that. Karen wants to know if you and she will be getting together again."

"Oh god. Yes, dear. But tonight, I just want to cuddle with you."

Slater nodded silently. Eileen pressed her head against his chest and closed her eyes. Slater kissed her hair. She sighed. The door to Slater's room opened. Slater and Eileen both looked up to see Karen standing over them. Slater nodded. Karen sat on the floor and stroked her mother's hair. Leaning forward she kissed Eileen's forehead.

"Thank you," Eileen whispered.

Karen leaned forward until her head was on the pillow next to Eileen's. After a short while, Slater heard both of them snoring softly. He smiled as he lay there with two of the most beautiful women in the world.

~~~~~

Slather watched his mother breathe. He was fascinated with the way her chest moved up and down. He watched her breasts, nipples still distended, move up and down under her thin peasant blouse. She was so beautiful, even in sleep, he just wanted to gobble her up, but realized if he did that he would no longer have her. He smiled at his thoughts and at his mom. Karen, he couldn't really see, except for the back of her head and it was covered with her luxurious dark hair.

Closing his eyes he fell asleep without meaning to.

~~~~~

Slater was clawing his way up out of the darkness. Someone had called his name. There it was again. It sounded like the person was yelling. He opened his eyes. He looked next to him. Mom was still asleep, as was Karen. Then the whisper, which to him sound loud, came from over him. Looking up there was Emily, looking down at him in surprise.

"Why is mom in here with you? Why is Karen in here with you?" Emily whispered.

"Bad dreams, now go back to bed darling," Slater told her.

Emily nodded and left. Slater looked around. It was still dark out. He sighed softly for that. Luckily for them, they were all dressed and Emily bought the bad dreams story. He really hated lying to his little sister, but she couldn't find out about what the three of them were doing.

Leaning toward mom, Slater kissed her cheek. She smiled but didn't wake. He kissed her cheek again. He chuckled as she smiled again, but didn't wake up.

"Eileen, I love you," he whispered in her ear, then kissed her cheek.

Eileen smiled and started to turn to face him. He reaches to keep her head from knocking against Karen's head. Her eyes opened wide. Smiling she kissed his lips. He pulled back, surprising her.

"Emily was just in here asking why you and Karen were in here," Slater whispered.

"What did you tell her?" Eileen asked softly.

"I told her you two had bad dreams and came in here so I could protect you." Slater chuckled, Mom kissed him.

"We should probably go to our own beds now. I don't think I'll have any bad dreams for the rest of the night."

"Me either," Karen growled.

Slater chuckled, Eileen giggled and Karen moaned in pain. Eileen swung her legs over the side of the bed. Before she could stand up, Karen would have to get up. Karen groaned as she got up from her awkward position. When she was on her feet she reached out to help her mother up. Eileen took Karen in her arms and hugged her tightly. Karen groaned as she hugged her mother back. The two of them helped each other to the door and out back to their own rooms.

Slater was still chuckling when Emily climbed in next to him. He looked at her, his eyebrows raise.

"Bad dream," she said softly.

Slater smiled at her and gathered her into his arms and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night Em, I love you."

"I love you too Slater." Emily closed her eyes and went right to sleep.

Slater closed his eyes and found himself slipping into the darkness of sleep.

~~~~~

When Slater woke, he could hear people talking in the hallway. He strained to listen so he could hear what they were saying. Then he figured it out. Mom and Karen were looking for Emily. He smiled, looking down at his little sister all cuddled up to him sleeping soundly.

When his door opened he put his index finger to his lips. Karen, surprise on her face, nodded and silently closed the door. The house quieted down and Slater closed his eyes once more. He couldn't go to sleep and he couldn't move. He was stuck there until Emily woke. So, he watched her sleep. He watched her eyes move as she dreamed. When they stopped moving, they opened looking up at him.

"Morning Slater," she said softly.

"Don't worry, everyone is already up," Slater told her with a wide smile on his face.

"Did they miss me?"

"Is that why you came in here? Slater asked frowning.

"No, I came in here because...I love you."

"Ah, well, I love you too."

Emily got up on her knees, looked down at Slater and leaning down kissed him on the cheek. Reaching up, Slater grabbed her head and kissed her on the cheek, then buzzed her on her neck. She laughed loudly and when Slater let her go she got off the bed. She stood there looking at him. She smiled. He smiled. She ran to the door and left his room. Smiling, Slater got out of bed and head to the bathroom.

When Emily came into the kitchen, Mom looked at her. Karen looked at her. Dad looked at her.

"Did you sleep well?" Mom asked.

"Un huh, Slater kept all the bad dreams away," she said softly.

"Good," Eileen said pouring her some cereal and milk.

Karen leaned over and kissed Emily on the cheek. Emily smiled at her big sister and started to eat. The two boys were finished and in the living room watching TV quietly. Dad was with them sitting in his chair watching his boys watch TV. Slater sat at the table leaned over Emily and kissed Karen's cheek. She giggled just like Emily would. Mom came around and put a plate down in front of him. Bacon and eggs with some chunks of cantaloupe. He smiled up at her. She leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Thank mom," he said softly.

Mom sat with a plate in front of her and bowed her head for a second or so. She then began to eat. Karen was just finishing. Picking up her plate she rinsed it and put it and the flatware in the dishwasher. She then went into the living room and sat, watching the children.

"Well Emily, what would you and boys like to do today?" Mom asked.

"I would like to go swimming this morning if Slater and Karen will take us," Emily said looking at Slater.

Slater smiled at her, then looked at his mom. Eileen smiled, nodding.

"As soon as you have finished, you will have to wait half an hour though," Mom said. "If you are finished go sit quietly with your brothers."

"Thank you Mom, Slater," Emily said sliding down out of her chair.

She walked quietly and sat down with her brothers. Eileen grabbed Slater's arm.

"Thank you so much. You have really been a good influence on your brothers and sister."

"You're welcome mom," Slater said smiling and blushing.

Eileen got up, came around to where Slater was sitting and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, mom," whispered Slater.

Slater sat alone at the table eating slowly and thinking. Tonight would be the last night they were here, tomorrow they would be leaving for home. In another two weeks, Karen and Slater would be leaving to attend college. Slater was looking forward to college, but he wasn't looking forward to being apart from Karen or his mother, now that he had found how he loved them so much and they love him so much.

Once he finished his breakfast, he rinsed the dish he was using and put it in the dishwasher. Turning, he saw Emily looking at him. She had a big smile on her face. Slater smiled at her.

"All right, anyone who wants to go swimming, go get your suits on, pronto," Slater shouted.

All three of the children jumped up and went running for the bathroom, to get their suits. Karen got up off the couch, smiled at her brother and headed to get her suit on. Eileen followed her. Dad got up and went out on the porch to wait for everyone.

When the bathroom was empty, Slater went in, grabbed his suit and stripped to put it on. He jumped, just a little, as the door opened and his mom came in, smiling wickedly at him.

"Mom," Slater said laughing.

"God you are gorgeous," Eileen said grabbing her son's cock.

"And you are pretty enough to wear a bikini," Slater said squeezing her boob.

"You think so?"

"I do."

Turning Slater grabbed one of Karen's off the rack and handed it to his mom. She took it looking at how skimpy it was. She shook her head, then pulled off her one-piece suit and hurried to put on the bikini. Slater helped her, his cock hard as a rock. Eileen grabbed it, giving it a squeeze. Slater groaned as she slipped out the door. Slater grabbed a towel putting it in front of his bulge and went into the living room. His mom was standing in the middle of the room, looking out the door.

What she had on wasn't the first bikini she ever wore while up at the lake, but it was the skimpiest. She actually felt naked standing there looking out through the screen door.

"You look, wonderful Mom," Slater whispered.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Eileen replied.

Taking a deep breath, she went out on the porch.

"Wow," Dad said when he saw his wife.

"Do you like this?" Eileen asked.

"I do, I do," replied Jordan.

"Mom, you look wonderful in my suit," Karen called from the shore where she and the kids were playing while they waited for everyone.

"Thank you, dear," Eileen replied blushing as she walked out to the water.

Slater was right behind her. Her ass was almost all the way exposed. He couldn't keep his eyes off her as he walked. He went right straight into the water until he was up to his shoulders. He had the towel up over his head now, he had almost forgotten he had it in his hands.

Once out at the raft, Slater and Karen took turns with the kids in the water. They let mom just take in the sun up top. When Slater took a turn up top with his mom, he couldn't help himself, but just had to stare at her. Even though he had seen her naked many times, she looked so sexy in Karen's small bikini.

"I'm going to miss these times with you and Karen," Eileen said.

"I am to mom," replied Slater.

Both of them smiled at each other, then just sat relaxing in the sun. They were both splashed by the kids coming up on the raft to rest. They were all out of breath and laughing. Karen was the last one up. They all sat or lay on the raft for a long time. Then Mom got up and dove in the water and swam to shore.

Slater watched her as she ran up the shore to the porch. Grabbing a towel, she dried off, grabbed Dad's hand and pulled him inside. Slater smiled as he dropped his head back down and closed his eyes. He felt a kiss on his cheek. When he opened his eyes there was Emily, smiling down at him. He smiled up at her pulling her down next to him.

"I love you, Slater," she said.

"I love you too Em," Slater replied.

He heard Karen giggle. Then the boys giggled. Then the boys were up and wanting back in the water. Slater went to get up, but Karen beat him to it.

"Don't you want to go back in the water?" Slater asked Emily.

"No. I rather sit here with you," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm afraid," she said softly.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I don't want to talk about it now, maybe later," Emily said.

"Okay. Are you cold?"

"No. Just frightened," Emily whispered.

Slater gathered her in his arms and held her. Slowly she relaxed and stopped shivering. Slater realized that she was sleeping. He held his little sister in his arms gently rocking with the raft. The boys climbed back up on the raft. When they came up the ladder Slater shushed them. They kept quiet as they settled down. Karen came up, looking at Slater. He just frowned at her as he held Emily.

Karen went to his side looking down at her sister. She looked up at Slater her face full of questions. Slater shook his head and just held his little sister gently. Karen leaned in and kissed Slater on the cheek. Moving away, she quietly spoke to the boys. The lay down. She covered them with a towel and they closed their eyes. Slater turned toward the house when he heard the screen door slam. His mom was heading their way. Slater signaled for her to be quiet.

She nodded as she walked into the water. She walked until she was shoulder deep, then struck out in a silent sidestroke. She made it to the raft in scant minutes. She gently climbed up the ladder. The boys popped their heads up, but Karen gently pressed them down. Eileen looked at Emily with concern. Slater reflected that concern. Eileen sat next to Slater, kissing him on the cheek. It was very peaceful. Then a powerboat went by and the raft started to rock and roll.

Emily woke up screaming. Slater hugged her gently. Mom leaned over and whispered in her ear. She clawed at her mother, wrapping her arms around Eileen's neck.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Eileen asked softly.

Emily was crying. Karen and the boys were close by wondering what was wrong with their little sister. Eileen was cradling Emily, who was looking desperately into her eyes. Eileen kissed her cheeks and forehead, telling her she was okay, that they all loved her. She wept even more.

"Slater can you pulled mom into shore while she holds Emily?" Karen asked.

"Of course, no problem."

"Good, I'll handle the boys. Carl, Troy, in the water please, we are going ashore."

The two boys got in the water. Karen went down the ladder waiting at the bottom for Eileen to come down. She helped her remain above the water until Slater told her to lie on his back. Then he slowly towed her into shore. Karen and the boys followed. There were no shenanigans on the way in by the boys. They seemed generally concerned about their sister.

Once ashore, Eileen went to the porch, sat down and rocked with Emily in her arms. She was quiet now but was still sobbing. Slater sat next to mom, looking at his little sister.

"Emily, can you tell me what's the matter?" he asked.

"No, not now. Please."

Slater nodded. He looked up at Eileen. He nodded at her. Pointing in the house, Karen and him took the two boys in to get them into dry clothes. Eileen sat with Emily holding her daughter with gentle hands and gently kissing her face. Emily didn't pull away or push her away.

"Can you tell me, Emily?" Eileen said.

"Yes."

"Now?"

"I have bad dreams."

"What about dear?" Mom asked.

"That daddy isn't with us any longer," Emily said.

Eileen gasped. A single tear rolled out of her eye and down her cheek falling on Emily's nose. Emily looked up at her mom with fright in her eyes. Eileen was now crying as she looked down at her perceptive daughter.

"Emily, I have something to tell you that you can't tell the boys. Your daddy is very sick," Eileen said.

"I know. I have heard you talking to Slater and Karen. When?" she asked surprising Eileen.

"He's been sick for awhile now."

"No, when?"

"Not much longer dear. I don't really know when exactly."

"I'm so sad, for you, and us," Emily croaked as her mother hugged her crying. "Go. Go be with daddy. I have Slater and Karen to watch over me," Emily said causing her mother to cry even harder.

Emily crawled out of mom's lap and pulled on her to get up. Eileen got up, opened the door and ran to the bedroom. Slater and Karen looked at her as she was crying and trying to run. Slater got up and went outside. Emily was sitting on the lounge crying silently. He sat next to.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Mom told me," said Emily.

"Told you what, dear?"

"That dad is dying," Emily whimpered.

Slater picked her up and held her in his lap. He started to cry. Emily reached up and stroked his cheek.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12