Fraternization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He traced his fingers over the smooth skin of her right arm and her hand rested against his stomach. She settled down again and Tom assumed she was falling back asleep. He thought about trying to catch forty winks himself, but she felt too good against him and he did not want to miss a moment. Better to stay awake anyway and get over the jet lag as soon as possible, he told himself.

The van hit a slight bump, and Vanessa's hand slipped down, landing in his lap. Tom froze. The feel of her body, her silky smooth skin and the intoxicating smell of her shampoo just under his nose had not been without effect. The hard lump in his pants had been at a modified parade rest ever since they had sat down, and now his junior member sprang to attention under the officer's hand. Tom waited a moment, not sure if she had noticed or if she was truly asleep. Just as he decided on the latter and was about to gingerly pick up her wrist and move her off of his manhood, her fingers twitched.

***

Vanessa had been trying to fall back asleep, the rhythm of the road and her sleepless flight lulling her into a state of semi-consciousness, but she was struggling with excitement of her own. Ever since they had walked back to the USO together, her sensitive boob pressed against Airman Baird's arm, she had felt a familiar glow between her legs. The sensation had only increased during their brief drive to Wiesbaden, and when she had dismount the vehicle she detected a distinctly damp coolness where her panties should have been warm and dry.

When they climbed out of the van to drop of the soldiers, Vanessa had told herself that she needed to sit up front. She would be the next one out, after all, so it only made sense. Besides, she was an officer and he was enlisted. The Uniform Code of Military Justice made it very clear that relationships between officers and enlisted personnel were strictly forbidden. Not merely forbidden, she reminded herself, literally illegal. She had let things go far enough. She would sit up front.

As the soldiers shouldered their packs and walked away, Tom climbed up into the van in front of her. Vanessa's eyes locked onto his ass as the fabric of his jeans stretched tight across his muscular thighs and his arms rippled when he pulled himself inside. He wasn't extremely jacked like a body builder or anything, but he had a lean, solid physique that suggested he could not only lift heavy objects, but run with them over his shoulders. She knew firsthand how it felt to be one of those objects, bullets snapping all around as his boots pounded sand. When the nightmares came, she focused on the memory of those arms, forcing the dream into something more pleasant, thinking of them wrapped around her while his thighs flexed as he pounded something different. Now, unexpectedly, here they were, right in front of her! With an inaudible whimper, she climbed in behind him, all thoughts of sitting up front forgotten.

Vanessa sat next to Tom in silence as they pulled off post, pretending to be interested in the scenery as their driver put on the tunes. She knew what she wanted, but was still struggling with herself when Tom made his joke about the beautiful scenery. It was just the encouragement she needed. He's into you, too! her mind practically screamed, doing a little mental victory dance. She snuggled in close, laying her head on his shoulder and pretending to fall asleep. Her had rested on his hard stomach, hesitating to make the final move further south. She waited for a bump in the road to give her an excuse, planning to use enhanced impact that would come from sitting in the back of the van to her advantage. She would let her hand fall into his lap "on accident" while she feigned sleep and see what his reaction was. If he moved her away, she would back off. If not, then she would take it as permission to carry on.

As time stretched on, she began to silently curse the smoothness of the German roads. Just as she was giving up hope, they crossed a bridge and the expansion gap gave her the jostle she had been waiting for. As her hand fell into Airman Baird's lap, she was surprised and pleased to feel the hard lump waiting for her. It even twitched and grew! After a few moments it appeared that Baird was content to leave her hand in place. Vanessa's heart raced. She could still back out, still pretend that it had been an unconscious accident. This isn't all about you, though, she rationalized. You're just saying "thank you" in the way he will most appreciate. It would be ungrateful of you not to follow through with this. Choosing not to question her motivations too hard, she decided to go with that train of thought. Swallowing hard, she flexed her fingers, feeling the outline of the hard cock through the airman's pants.

***

Tom sat immobile in stunned silence as his lieutenant, as he always thought of her, traced the outline of his erection. She did not look up at him, her head still nestled against his chest, the motion of her hand the only indication that she was not alseep. On the third, seemingly hesitant, pass, he resumed thinking, his mind racing as he considered his next move. Don't just sit there like an idiot! You gotta do something to encourage her, to let her know that you're ok with this! He briefly considered unfastening his jeans and sliding them down, but discarded the notion as too presumptive. Who knew how far she was really wanting to take things? Instead, he settled for gentling stroking the skin on her arm in what he hoped was an encouraging, reciprocal gesture.

As his fingers caressed her shoulder and bicep, he felt her shiver, but whether in fear or anticipation he could not tell. His own fears were allayed, however, when she squeezed his dick firmly, causing him to gasp slightly. She took his gasp as encouragement and squeezed him again and his rock hard cock made room for a little extra blood, swelling almost painfully.

Tom was disappointed when she let go, but his disappointment did not last long when she tugged at his belt, popping the tongue out and loosing the tension in a practiced movement. Vanessa's fingers fumbled with the button for a moment and Tom considered helping her, but it slipped out after a brief resistance and she slid the zipper down slowly. The lieutenant slipped her fingers inside the waistband of his underwear, and Tom regretted having settled for a pair of plain, standard-issue white briefs. Vanessa did not seem to mind, however, as her small hand wrapped around the thick shaft, the tip already wet with pre-cum.

Vanessa squeezed and slid her thumb over his slit, spreading the leaking liquid around the head before experimentally sliding her hand up and down his cock a few times. Tom's right hand became bolder and his tracing fingers increased their area of operations to include her collarbone and upper chest, making ever-expanding probes in an attempt to take the high ground to the south. Vanessa did not seem to mind, and she twisted slightly while bringing her right arm under her breast, giving him better access and lifting the ample flesh up towards his advancing digits. Tom needed no further encouragement and sent out a strike team, sliding under her shirt and taking firm hold of the target.

Vanessa let go of his dick and Tom worried that he had gone too far when she grasped the top of his pants and underwear and attempted to tug them down. Tom lifted his hips off the seat and assisted her with his left hand, not wanting to give up the ground so recently gained by his right, and soon his jeans and briefs were pooled around his ankles, his bare ass sticking slightly to the vinyl seat. As his drawers slid down, his cock had been trapped and pulled down before popping free, slapping back against his stomach when finally released. Vanessa froze and Tom had glanced forward hurriedly, worried that the sound had reached their driver four seats ahead. If it had, the old man gave no indication and Tom breathed a sign of relief, thankful for the music covering their lack of noise-discipline.

Tom's attention was pulled away from their driver as a sudden warm wetness enveloped his dick. Vanessa took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his spongy head. Tom tried to remain expressionless, just in case their driver turned around, and he was grateful that the rear view mirror had been tilted away. Had the old man known that he would need the privacy? Maybe he had put two and two together when Vanessa had joined him in the backseat and had just taken precautions. Either way, Tom mentally saluted the old veteran and decided not to worry about him any more. He may have been retired, but he was still a good wingman.

Tom's attention was drawn back to the heavenly activities taking place at his nether regions as Vanessa sucked him deep, burying her nose in his pubes. He was glad that he had recently trimmed things up down there, but worried that she might not find things are fresh as they could have been after the long flight. He felt his cock slide down her throat and she bobbed there a few times before surfacing for air, not seeming to find anything objectionable. Indeed, he did not know it, but the musky, male scent had only heightened her arousal.

His right hand was massaging the officer's right tit, gently rolling her hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her auburn hair spilled around his lap, obscuring his view of what she was doing, but Tom figured that was for the best. He intended to try and make this last as long as he could, and adding visual stimulation to the already-exciting physical sensations would have quickly pushed him over the top.

Tom felt a momentary pang of regret as Vanessa rotated, propping herself up on her elbows and twisting her boob out of his grasp. She struggled to fit onto the seat next to him, and Tom graciously slid over, tossing his backpack over the seat in front of him. Vanessa scooched with him, never taking his dick out of her mouth, and lay with her stomach against the seat, her feet up slightly against the right side of the van. Tom rested his right hand on her back while his left hand gently slid through her hair, not pushing her down onto his dick, but just letting her know that he approved of her bobbing motions.

Vanessa felt the heat growing between her own legs and squirmed slightly, squeezing her thighs together and trying to push her mound against the seat cushion. Tom noticed the movement and ran his hand down her back, sliding under her own waistband. He felt the smooth silk of her panties and withdrew to reattempt entry, this time ducking under both layers and caressing the smooth skin of her ass. She wiggled in appreciation and lifted her hips, pressing her firm buttocks against his hand. He squeezed her and was rewarded with another deep-throating of his spit-slicked rod.

He squeezed first the right cheek, then the left, and then placed his hand over both and began to massage. He almost blew his load right then and there as Vanessa hummed in appreciation, but managed to hold his fire and focus on what his hand was doing, distracting himself as best he could from the attentions of her talented mouth. As he kneaded the firm flesh of his superior's posterior, his middle finger worked its way between her cheeks. The lieutenant spread her legs apart, inviting him deeper in, and he felt her shiver again as he tickled her asshole. Leaning slightly to his right, Tom stretched a bit farther and slipped his finger down between the clefts of her labia. Her pussy was soaking wet, and with just the slightest pressure he was inside her. Vanessa whimpered, lips still wrapped around his cock. He did not press too far, instead just moistening the tip of his finger before pulling out and reaching further still, spreading the lubrication up her slit and circling her clit. Vanessa pressed her pussy against his hand, encouraging the contact. Tom fell into a rhythm, circling, sliding, dipping, repeating, matching speed with the beautiful woman's bobbing head.

Vanessa's neck began to grow tired so she decided it was time to go for the prize and picked up the pace. She reached between his legs, gently fondling her airman's balls, coaxing them to supply the ammunition needed, encouraging him to open fire. Tom squeezed her pussy harder, pressing delightfully against her clit and Vanessa let out a soft moan, nodding her head in encouragement. Tom got the message and concentrated on her clit as her hips began to buck, pushing against his hand. On a whim he slipped his thumb down, pushing inside her, rubbing the front of her vaginal wall and producing a deep, humming moan of approval from Vanessa.

She plunged down hard, taking Tom to the base of his cock as her throat vibrated around him, pushing him over the edge. He felt his balls tighten and knew that he could delay the inevitable no longer. Tapping her twice lightly on the top of her head, as if indicating to a gunner that he was loaded and ready to fire, he whispered, "Fire in the hole!"

Vanessa pulled up but not off, bobbing quickly up and down on the head of his cock, popping her lips over the rim and hitting all the right nerve endings. Tom's groin clenched and tightened, his rod standing at attention for its inspecting officer as the first hot gush of cum erupted into her waiting mouth. Vanessa kept her lips sealed around the muzzle of his gun as he squeezed off six rounds and finally ceased fire, his cock twitching and dry-firing slightly. As Tom's head cleared, he remembered his task and set to work fiddling furiously with the wet, hot pussy in his right hand just as Vanessa popped off of his spent cock and swallowed the load he had given her.

The taste of his cum and the sluttiness of drinking his seed, combined with the sudden resumption of the two-pronged assault on her clit and g-spot, brought her own orgasm to fruition. She buried her face against the area just above Tom's penis, pressing against his stomach to stifle her cry of pleasure. Her thighs squeezed Tom's hand as her entire body went ridged and he kept a steady pressure against her clit while his thumb pulsated inside her spasming pussy. As he felt her relax and take in a ragged breath, he gentle eased out of her, not wanting to irritate her overly-sensitive nerves.

Vanessa sighed and rolled over on her back, her head in his lap, smiling shyly up at him. It was the first time they had locked eyes since their activities had begun, and she was uncertain what he was thinking. From the happy, contented look on his face she was reassured that he had no qualms about the liberties she had taken. Don't be ridiculous, she scolded herself. He took just as many liberties as you did.

She glanced meaningfully towards the front of the van, her unspoken question about whether the driver had given any indication that he was aware of what they had been up to. Tom pursed his lips and gave a slight shake of his head, much to the lieutenant's relief.

"You good?" Tom asked softly.

She nodded and smiled again, nestling her head into his lap. His bare cock, now standing at ease, lay against her head, nestled in her hair. Vanessa seemed in no hurry to put it away, and Tom was not about to ask her to get up. She yawned and whispered, "So sleepy."

"Take a nap," Tom offered. "I'll wake you when we get there."

Vanessa closed her eyes. Tom stroked her head gently with his left hand, enjoying the softness of her hair. "That feels nice," she murmured, followed by a approving "mmm-hmm" when his fingertips applied a little more pressure, massaging her scalp. His right hand was resting on her stomach, no longer on her pussy but reluctant to stop touching her altogether. Vanessa felt the same way and took his wrist, directing his hand to her breasts. Tom slipped his hand under her top once again and she held him there, letting him feel her heartbeat and the gentle rise and fall of her breathing. She gave a final yawn and drifted off to sleep, pushing any thoughts or worries about the future aside. Time enough to deal with those later, for now she had an hour of post-orgasmic bliss with nothing to do but rest securely with the man she had fantasized about ever since he had rescued her from that dusty, smoky roadside in the mountains of Afghanistan.

***

Tom contentedly half-dozed as the van rolled through the German countryside. Vanessa slept with her head in his lap and he was tempted to sleep himself, but he had promised to wake her in time and he knew he would need a moment to pull up his pants before they hit Ramstein's front gate. Plus, he did not want to miss a moment of feeling her lay against his cock while his hand held the soft mound of her left boob. Breast? Tit? He dreamily considered the best word for them. He liked "breast." It was respectful, formal, a fitting word for an officer's funbags. No, he laughed to himself, definitely not "funbags." Boob sounds too childish, tit sounds too crass. Save that for talking dirty. His hand, he decided, was resting on her breast. The jet lag and recent blowjob combined to lull him into a happy stupor, though he restrained the urge to squeeze and play with her breasts, not wanting to wake her. Still, just touching one had a stimulating effect and soon his dick was hard again, pressing warmly against the top of her head.

All too soon they pulled off the autobahn, blue signs indicating the way to Ramstein Airbase. Tom used it as an excuse to squeeze his lieutenant's breast gently, giving her a small shake. "We're almost here, ma'am," he said.

Vanessa came to, wondering briefly about his use of "ma'am." Was he trying to reestablish the formality of their relative positions, or was it just force of habit? Tom gave her nipple one last tweak as he reluctantly slid his hand out from under her shirt, so she figured it was probably just force of habit.

She sat up into a sitting position, running her fingers through her thoroughly-mussed hair; scalp massages may feel great, but they were not exactly conducive to keeping one's 'do in place. Tom reached down, pulling his jeans and underwear up. As he lifted his butt off the seat, Vanessa cast an appreciative glance at his erect cock just before he uncomfortably stuffed it away. "Sad," she said wistfully. Tom caught her eye and they both laughed.

"Help yourself anytime," he said, trying to play it cool.

"Maybe I will," she said with a wink. "Though not as much as I'd like," she added sadly. "Why'd you have to get orders to Spangdahlem?"

"I just requested Germany and that's what they gave me," Tom said apologetically.

They approached the main gate and Vanessa grabbed Tom's ID card before crawling forward to give it and hers to the driver. The gate guard examine all three IDs, M9 on his hip and beret slanted at a jaunty angle as he glanced through the window to ensure the pictures matched the occupants. He handed the cards back to the driver and offered Vanessa a salute which she returned, leaning forward over the seatback and giving the lucky gate guard a quick view down the front of her top. She had a soft spot for Security Forces troops and made a habit out of brightening their days whenever she could.

She settled back in her seat and handed Tom back his ID card as the van continued on towards the long-term parking area where Vanessa had left her car. She was quiet for a moment and Tom sensed that she was suddenly nervous. He had a decent guess what it might be about, so he bit the bullet and said, "Just so you know, I won't go running my mouth or anything. I don't want to get you in trouble for getting familiar with the help." He grinned, letting her know that there were no hard feelings.

A wave of relief washed over Vanessa, yet it was mixed with more than a teaspoon's worth of regret. Of course a cop would understand about UCMJ violations, she realized. Security Forces troops filled two roles for the Air Force, providing security for everything from base perimeters and aircraft to nuclear weapons and missile silos, and also performing law enforcement for the base populace. Basically, they were a combination of military police and light infantry, equally able to hand out traffic tickets or handle an M249 SAW (squad automatic weapon). Most Airmen only saw them in their roles as cops and gate guards and little suspected or appreciated the ground-combat capabilities under the blue beret. Vanessa had first-hand experience, however, and tended to think of them first as Defenders, and second as police.