Fraternization and Fornication

Story Info
A Navy Chief and his Lieutenant get closer.
3.4k words
4.54
10.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers

Disclaimer

Before you read, please know that this story deals in adultery and infidelity.

If that is not your thing then please don't cause yourself undue stress by continuing to read this.

*****

It was the first week working with the oncoming Lieutenant that I had the suspicion that Kayla and I would get along very well. Her professional, yet easy going attitude maintained the same working environment I had grown accustomed to working with David who was rotating back to sea duty.

Case in point was, I had recently shaved my mustache off and both David and Kayla found it changed my appearance drastically. David had asked if it felt different, and I made an off handed comment about only certain activities. The comment passed right over his head but Kayla was quick to mention that she could assume the absence of a "flavor saver" might be detrimental for some guys. And I replied for some women too.

"You're right!" Kayla answered back and we began laughing. David still looked confused which only caused me and Kayla to laugh harder.

But when Kayla took it upon herself to explain what we were laughing about to David, and then seeing his face turn about three shades brighter than a new fire truck is when we really lost it.

That set the standard for the next 14 months Kayla and I would work together. We grew close professionally and personally and that only caused me to enjoy going to work every day. It was easy for us to transition from being professional to personal. Moving from being in uniform and teaching about applied Target Acquisition to a pair of jeans and tee shirt slamming down a shot of tequila after work on a Friday night.

Technically, Kayla was my direct supervisor, even though rank was never really discussed, or enforced. We were equals in the job we did, teaching naval tactics to junior officers. We had been working together for about eight or nine months and had developed a special relationship in and out of the classroom. We were more than just co-workers who excelled at our job, but also friends who enjoyed hanging out together. We were "Eddie" and "Kayla" outside of the classroom, instead of "Chief" and "Lieutenant" We didn't follow the strict military protocols and maybe that was our first mistake.

We had met each other's spouses at Command functions. She had come by herself to my kids little league games, and once we went to dinner bringing our spouses. I don't think either one of us would have predicted the events that transpired one Saturday afternoon.

It was a Friday afternoon in the office when Kayla and I were talking, as so many co-workers do, about plans for the weekend. Kayla had mentioned she didn't have any plans. Eric, her husband, had been out of town the past couple of weeks and she had bought some outdoor furniture she planned on assembling and really wasn't looking forward to it. I told her I was off that weekend from ball games and I could bring over my cordless drill and we'd have it done in no time if she wanted the help and Kayla quickly took me up on the offer.

I left the house around 11:00 that morning and could already tell it was going to be a hot and humid day. The past week the whole north east was experiencing much hotter temperatures and it was supposed to be worse for the coming weekend. They were right!

I decided to wear a pair of shorts, a tank top, and flip flops since there shouldn't be any real physical work. I was thankful on my clothing choice because Kayla had already moved the boxes to the sun room. I swear to god it must have been over a hundred degrees in there. And within 15 minutes I was sweating from every inch of my body. Kayla commented about how much she had appreciated me coming over and helping, but didn't want to kill me in the process. She offered to grab me something cold to drink. I told her cold water was fine and she went to the kitchen.

"I'll be right back, I need to change" I heard her yelling from the other room.

Kayla had been wearing a pair of yoga pants and a tee shirt but even that seemed to be too hot. When she returned and handed me the glass, I was shocked at her transformation. Kayla swapped her yoga pants for a very loose pair of running shorts. Her tee shirt was replaced with an ill-fitting tank top that must have been Eric's, because it was too big for her. And I was also quick to notice that she lost her bra during this metamorphosis as well. She had also tied her short blonde hair into a stubby ponytail. The minor changes altered her appearance from a good looking and attractive young woman to, 'Damn she looks pretty hot!'

Kayla breasts were small, and I would think about an A or small B cup but there was no mistaking how hard her nipples were at the moment as they easily poked through the top.

From our first introduction I noticed how attractive Kayla was. She stands about 5'6", and she looked sharp in a uniform. Her khaki skirt did little to hide a phenomenally pert bubble butt jutting out just enough from her thin waistline. And although she looked good in a uniform, she had "the look" when see donned a pair of tight jeans. My jaw about dropped to the floor the first Friday night we decided to meet up with a few of the other instructors for drinks. Kayla had transformed from a squared away navy officer into I hot little vixen causing more than just a couple of the guys heads to turn when she walked in.

I took a long drink of the water, and immediately got brain freeze. Kayla noticed and took the opportunity to make a sly comment about not knowing if it was the cold water or her outfit that caused me to stress. The comment was typical of how we joked around with each other back and forth in the office so it wasn't a surprise.

"Oh no, it's definitely the water." I commented back. No one could blame you at all for changing."

"Jesus thanks Chief. Give a girl a complex will you?"

"Oh no I meant..."

"Shut the hell up" Kayla said cutting me off. "I know what you meant."

The ache in my forehead had left almost as quickly as it came and we got back to work. About an hour later we had one chair complete as well as the lounger and we were working on the last chair. From time to time I'd catch a drop of sweat roll from the top of Kayla's chest before disappearing under her top. Or out of the corner of my eye, I'd get a glimpse of a bit more side boob from the over sized arm holes as she would hand me something. Now I was beginning to feel an ache somewhere much further south than my forehead.

Kayla was handing me section AB when I called for it which translates to an arm of the chair. But when I asked for AC or whatever designation it was, Kayla had to reach over the pile of parts and pieces to get the matching but opposite arm. When she did so the loose tank top draped down, and right before my very eyes, clearly in view was the side boob, and the very erect nipple of my Lieutenant. When Kayla turned to hand me the right piece, she immediately saw where my eyes were focused.

"Pay attention, so we can get the hell out of this heat."

Her words snapped me out of my trance, and at which time I probably should have apologized but that just wasn't how she and I acted toward one another.

"Hell you might as well take that shirt off with as much good as its doing."

"If you don't hurry the fuck up and get this done, I might be forced to in this sauna." Kayla snapped back.

"I was going to suggest we take this chair and lounger to the living room and assemble it in there where its cooler, but what makes you think I'm not taking my time just to watch you sweat in that top and shorts."

It's what happened next that surprised the hell out of me.

It might have been the heat, or maybe it was hormones or a combination of both, but Kayla reached down, and in an instant, she had pulled the top up and over her head and tossed it to the floor beside her. I took a moment to just take in her body. Pale in comparison to many given it was the middle of summer. Her bright pink nipples stood proudly at the tips of her tiny breasts.

"I figured I might as well take it off. Maybe if you get a good look, you can focus and get this done."

I noticed the beads of sweat on her chest, and for the love of god, I wanted to devour her.

"What the fuck are you doing 'L T?' No way am I going to be able to concentrate now and you just made it twenty degrees hotter in here"

"Oh I did huh? So are you telling me you need a break to cool down?"

"Cool down? If I'm being honest, I'm thinking about heating things up even more."

I looked at her and she looked at me. I knew damn well we were crossing some major lines and this was going way beyond simple flirting and risque office chit chat.

We sat in silence for what seemed like eons until Kayla finally asked, "Do you think we should take a break and cool down? Or...?"

I knew what she was asking, and it only made a hundred more questions run through my mind.

"Well there something I'm wanting, but I haven't decided if it's water or something else that I want more."

"Who's to say you can't have both. It's too damn hot in her now, so maybe we should take a break someplace cooler?"

"Lead the way."

Kayla stood and walked out of the sun room leaving her shirt behind. Me and my eyes followed her and her tight round ass up a set of stairs to a spare bedroom. It had to have literally been 30-40 degrees cooler up there with the air conditioning pumping. My own nipples hardened from the temperature change and I reached out and took Kayla by the wrist spinning her around.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked

"Are you?" Was her reply.

I answered her by pushing her back onto the bed and followed her down. My mouth immediately took one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of her sweat and her hands found the back of my head. I licked from breast tip to breast tip, hungrily sucking on her small teats, which all but disappeared when she was laying on her back.

Kayla began moaning and was scooting further up the bed. Not away from me, because she was pulling me up with her as she went. I kissed my way down her stomach, and was moving further south when I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her running shorts. It was when I was pulling them down her thighs when I got surprise number two. It wasn't only her bra that Kayla had lost when she changed clothes, but her panties met the same fate and were MIA. I tossed her shorts to the side when I sat upright and removed my own sweaty shirt.

Leaning over her naked body my chest pressed into hers and our mouths met for a tongue wrestling kiss. Kayla reached down between our bodies and was working the button of my cargo shorts when I just got up and stood beside the bed. I slipped my underwear and shorts down my legs and stepped out of them. Fully hard, my cock stood straight out as I got my first good look at my naked friend and co-worker's body. Lean and tight she was built like a well-trained swimmer. I took a hold of Kayla's ankles and spread them, opening her legs. I stared down at her bald pussy and it glistened, from either being wet, or sweaty, or both.

I knelt down with my nose hovering over her pronounced pubic bone I inhaled deeply. The sweet musky scent of a woman filled my nostrils and my cock flexed as a result. Placing my hands under her thighs, I opened her legs wider. My tongue licked from her asshole upwards gathering every bit of nectar along the way. Sweat, mixed with her own wetness concocted one hell of an elixir and caused my hunger to grow.

I took my time moving back and forth. I would suck and lick the outer lips for a while before my tongue would dart between them. Quenching my thirst with her juices and would then move to the smaller but no less sensitive inner pink folds. Intoxicated with her scent and taste, I took my time licking, sucking and devouring.

Kayla's moans were getting louder and louder, but it's when I locked my lips around her clit and focused on the little button when she raised her hips up off the bed let out an "Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk" I reached down and under her, and with both my hands full of her ass cheeks, I held her tight to my mouth.

No mercy was given, and I held Kayla in place as my tongue assaulted her clit. I rode her through one, and then another sheet grabbing, obscenity yelling orgasm.

Kayla must have been on the outer edges of coming again when I released her clit suddenly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh shit nooooooo." Kayla gasped loudly. She was taking deep breaths seeking to fill her lungs with oxygen when I quickly moved up her body placing my hips between her thighs.

I shoved forward pushing about half my length inside the core of my boss.

And just as quickly "Ahhhhhhhh shit yessssssss" escaped Kayla's mouth.

I wasted no time in withdrawing and shoving forward again. Almost there. It was the third stroke when I was buried deep inside her petite body with my balls resting on her ass. I ground my hips in circles a few times getting every millimeter I could of my thick cock inside her overwhelmingly tight pussy.

Kayla's hands and fingers went from my sides to grabbing another fist full of the sheets covering the bed.

"Ohhh fuck I'm coming again..."

Propped up on my elbows I began pistoning in and out of her tight wet hole. I was incredibly grateful the house was empty because the grunts, moans and "Oh fuck yeah's" along with the slapping of flesh and the sounds of sex were loud and echoing as I pounded another orgasm out of her.

Kayla opened her eyes and was staring up at me. I had slowed the tempo down a bit not wanting my own orgasm to overtake me.

"It's your turn."

"Not yet, I'm enjoying this too much right now." I pleaded.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Kayla said as she pushed my chest with her hands.

My cock felt strangely odd not being encased in a cocoon of Kayla's cunt when I withdrew.

She continued pushing me over onto my back and then again a warmth surrounded my shaft. But this time it wasn't Kayla's beautiful sex, instead it was her mouth that was moving up and down my length.

I took a deep breath exhilarated with the talents of her lips and tongue. Her nails, albeit within regulation, were much longer than mine, and she was using them to lightly scratch up and down my balls and scrotum.

When I went through Instructor Training School, we were taught we should give positive verbal feedback often, so it was my turn to moan out obscenities on how good of a job Kayla was at cock sucking. I ran my fingers along the side of her head and found her ponytail which doubled as a nice handle. I didn't push or pull but only followed her head up and down as she superbly brought me to the edge.

Sensing my impending release, she backed off, and ran her tongue down my shaft before taking one ball into her mouth rolling it around with her tongue. After she spent ample time with one she moved to the other egg shaped nut and gave it similar attention.

To the edge, then back off. To the edge and then back off. Kayla repeated this about a half dozen times before I cried out.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ would you just fuck me?!"

Kayla smiled from being proud of her performance, and worked her way up my body where she straddled me and lowered herself down. I was like a crazed being at this point and grabbed her waist while I lifted my hips upwards powerfully matching her downward movement. She inhaled deeply while she placed her hands on my chest and moved with determination.

Feeling the entire length of my cock enclosed within the moist heat of Kayla ramped me right back up to the verge of release.

"Don't stop or hold back." Kayla whispered seductively.

I couldn't have heard more majestic words to be spoken at the time.

Kayla rose and fell with purpose. My upward thrusting drove my shaft deep within her womb where I was overcome with blissful carnal lust.

The release that was so torturous in arriving ripped through me with a sweet vengeance. I erupted deep within her belly in an orgasm that was more powerful than I had experienced in quite a long time.

What seemed to be an hour later but was more accurately only a few precious minutes, my orgasm subsided, leaving me mentally and physically drained.

"Jesus that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." Kayla commented while looking down at me.

Trying to remember how to form words or any type of recognizable dialect, I told Kayla with a raspy voice that was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

Still deep within her body, Kayla gently and methodically rocked her hips back and forth. She had this uncanny and devilish grin on her face as she continued looking down at me and rightfully so. She gave me one hell of a fucking and should be proud of it. It was another 10-15 minutes later before my dick had become limp enough to fall out of her messy cunt. Raising a little the results of my heavy release began leaking from Kayla's body, down her thighs and onto my stomach.

"My god I don't think I've ever had this much come inside me before. When you do it, you do it right don't' you Chief?"

"I can say the same for you. From start to finish, you seemed to be on a mission and it was a very successful mission at that."

"Listen Eddie, there is no doubt I think you're a good looking guy and I can't deny I've often wondered what it might be like and you exceeded all my expectations."

"Kayla, I'm glad you said that because, I can say the same thing about you. Aside from us joking around, I can't debate the fact I've fantasied about fucking you senseless. But..."

"Yeah there is always a 'but'." she interejected.

Neither of us knew we could, or should do a damn thing about it.

"...but I'm going to add," I continued. "In no way am I disappointed nor do I regret what we just did. I just don't think we should be making a habit of it."

"Yeah you're probably right."

"Probably? Well let's just say if the tides, and moons align, and the circumstances would allow us to do something like we just did, I wouldn't be too opposed. And trust me when I tell ya that if given another chance, I don't think I'd be able to tell you no. That was just too damn good."

Smiling, Kayla said "The shower is this way." And I followed her and all her sexy nakedness to the spare bathroom where she joined me.

When we were dressed, she told me not to worry about finishing the last chair. She will finish up the last little bit herself.

"Well if you need to take Monday afternoon off, I'd understand and can cover for you."

"I know you would Chief, you always have."

Lone9653
Lone9653
93 Followers