Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 01: Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter stepped forward through the crowd into her line of sight. At first she was horrified, but he locked eyes with her. His eyes were dilated and there was a bulge in his pants. He was stroking himself. Miranda grinned. She knew he'd like sharing her. She wiggled her ass for his benefit and he cocked a grin at her.

Then there were hands on her. Big hands. She felt the bull lube her asshole up, tho sparingly. He wiped whatever was left from the tiny dab onto the head of his cock and aimed himself at her tight little rosebud. This was it. She made the tension release, knowing it would only hurt more if she struggled.

She looked desperately for Peter. She found him just as the bull's head pushed passed the tight ring of her ass. She gasped sharply and jerked. A mistake. The next thrust was much more intense as the bull worked through the tension. "She's tight!" he yelled. The crowd cheered.

Tears sprang to her eyes as she held Peter's gaze. She wasnt surenifnthey were from the pain, or shame. The bull behind her shoved into her ass and in a few thrusts she'd taken him to the hilt. Little to no lube made the effort hurt like hell. He wasn't large, but her ring burned like it had been cracked by a whip. She shuddered and struggled to relax.

The cock spread her tight hole over and over. She pulled on the nylon straps and struggled to take him. "It's alright to scream," the bull whispered into her ear. He grunted as he slammed into her savagely specifically with sole purpose of making her scream. She screamed. Peter was wanking his cock hard now. This gave her confidence and she pushed her hips back against her bull despite the pain.

"Ooo... you're fiesty. I like that. I'm gonna cum in your ass, slut. You ready?" Miranda nodded and pushed into him again. His rhythm drove the air from her lungs and she moaned like the tied down fuck doll she was. When he came, he came hard. He slammed it into her with a few strokes, making absolutely sure she was full of his cum. "Name's Greg. Get used to my cock in your ass, slut. I'm first in line." He slapped her ass and left.

Again she met Peter's eyes. He had finished wanking. He leaned against a wall and just watched hungrily. He was pleased with her performance. The lustful look in his eyes was all she needed to keep going.

Her second and third bull ravaged her ass, but not quite as hard as the first. They each took a good five minutes pummeling her insides and making her quake, but she didn't scream like she did with Greg. The bulls' cum coated her insides to make it a little easier. After number three she was feeling spent. Her body ached. Two more?

Again she looked for Peter. He nodded at her as if to tell her to keep going.

Cock number four was blissfully quick. A few strokes and he was done, cumming onto the backs of her thighs. She didn't even fully comprehend his entering her before he was done and gone. She could handle one more.

Number five was bigger than any of the other four. Miranda screamed when he slammed his huge cock into her. He had to be at least 9" - he was way bigger than Peter. He gripped the leather belt and quickly established a brutally fast paced rhythm. Yes, the belt gave them something to hold on to, but it also gave them leverage to brutalize her. Again tears sprang to her eyes as she struggled to take the giant behind her. She grunted as her ass was speared over and over. He wouldn't stop. "Cum already," she growled through gritted teeth.

"In good time, pet," he purred back and wrapped a hand under her chin to pull her head back, making her back arch. The shifted angle allowed him even deeper and she groaned. Miranda's eyes widened as she felt her g-spot massaged by the head of his cock, all from the wrong angle. Her whole body shook of its own accord. "Yeah, there it is. You're gonna cum for me," he crooned.

Miranda tried to shake her head. But instead she trembled as his cock stroked desperately deep, hitting her g-spot again. There was no way she'd sum while being fucked in the ass, would she?

"Yeah, you are, you're gonna cum. Need to keep you happy," he crooned again and tightened his grip to keep her from moving. "So we can do this again."

Again, he regained his rhythm, and her sore asshole gaped for him. Her eyes watered with the effort, her whole body feeling vulnerably ravaged. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, her belly tightened and she screamed as a brutally hard orgasm wracked her. Jesus, she was cumming from being rammed in the ass; this wasn't any fake porno orgasm. How was that possible? She quaked helplessly beneath the large bull's administrations.

He made sure she rode her orgasm all the way through before finishing with his own. He pulled out and she felt his cum splatter over her tailbone. "Oh yeah... that's the stuff," he praised her and slapped her ass sharply.

Before she knew it, he was gone and she was unbound from the table. She was guided to a plush couch nearby and a blanket wrapped around her. She felt like she'd been through a boxing match and lost. Her insides complained from the hard use. Her asshole burned and her pussy twitched. Peter's arms encompassed her.

"That was so hot, babe," he kissed her teary face and brushed her hair back. "So hot. Jesus. I'm so glad we joined the Alphas," he praised. Miranda smiled in satisfaction.

"Me, too," she whispered and snuggled against his chest. "Take me to get washed up, please?" She asked once she had her head straight again. Peter rose and helped her to her feet. Her legs were shaky and she leaned heavily against him. Someone handed her a bottle of water. She glanced back over her shoulder at the scene as yet another girl was plundered by hungry cocks. She was already screaming.

She wished it was her again.

12