Freak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want this?" He whispers in my ear, fingers expertly playing between sensitive flesh, making me hot everywhere, tremors coursing throughout my entire body.

Do I want this? Is he kidding?

"Y-yeah," I manage. Elian brings two fingers to scrub and tease my stiff little bead until I'm sweating from the pleasure and intensity of it. I can feel the stirrings of orgasm beginning to circle it's way from my stomach to my sex.

"Such a beautiful pussy," Elian's words curl across my ear, his stubble is abrasive against my neck but all it does it make me hotter, "So lovely and responsive. I want you to cum, Lil, I want your pleasure just as much as you do."

I can feel liquid arousal dripping from my hole, down, down between my ass cheeks and I squirm, I'm so close to coming! His words and his touch send me closer still.

"Yeah?" I manage to ask.

He surprises me with a series of sharp slaps on my cunt which stings my little nub, my orgasm now a retreating memory. I want to scream in frustration.

"Yeah, So don't fuck the Wolf King. Fuck the Wolf King and I can't give you the pleasure we both want. You understand?"

"Fine," I practically sob at the frustration of not having release, "But don't I get to give you rules?"

"No," His quick response is painful, possibly more painful than his slaps.

"So you can fuck whoever you want, and I have to just be at your beck and call?" I manage to pull away and he lets me this time. I push my hair behind my ears and turn away from him - the best I can do is curl to my side, my back to him. I'm too tired to walk, but I don't want to touch him right now.

"Yeah." How can he sound so confident?

"Can you at least tell me who else you're seeing?" I don't know why I want to know this, maybe because my brain is so fucked up from this entire exchange. It's possible my mind has melted along with my body.

"Why does it matter?"

It burns like a hole through my chest. I can't believe how upset I am at this. I know I'm acting like a jealous girlfriend, when, well, we've only known each other for a few days. But it's painful and my wolf is thrashing around - she isn't satisfied with this response. With the beast carrying on it's exhausting me further. I'm not sure if I can physically move at this point.

Food, I need food.

"Well sorry, but I refuse to agree to that," I whisper into my knees. Although I'm quiet, I know he's heard me because the next minute he's all gentle with soft caresses, stroking my hair, bringing me back into his arms and kissing my back, neck and shoulder. I don't know if it's an apology, but it makes me even sadder.

"Don't," I say, "I'll take the sex, I know what I'm getting with that. But don't be nice." I swallow, and add because I want him to know I'm not here in his bed willingly right now, "I'd move but I can't really walk right now, with my wolf thrashing about, and with what we just did - my body doesn't have the energy."

I realise I am extremely hungry, but I'm too weak to move and eat. Should've eaten dinner properly. It's quite possible I'm headed for a massive low. Which in Wolf-speak means I'm a few hours away from going total-psycho, shifting into a wolf and killing a bunch of humans.

"Okay, Lil," He says, big arms wrapping me up and pulling me tightly against his chest, "I won't see anyone else." I fit so easily in his chest, and again it reminds me of just how big of a beast this man is. My wolf is rolling around inside, she doesn't give a shit about anything but being in his arms right now and it's pissing me off.

His sudden acquiescence makes me suspicious.

I shake my head, "I've done this before. Not the rough-sex stuff. The guy-I'm-seeing-making-a-promise-he-can't-keep thing. I don't want that again. I think I'm worth more than that. Don't promise me something you don't want to promise. Let's just...not."

"I'm not in the business of making promises I can't keep," Elian's response is gruff and I realise he's angry which annoys me. How does he have a right to be angry with me after everything?

"Sure," I sigh, "Let's see how long that lasts," the sarcasm drips from me.

"Right, so our agreement is: You don't orgasm unless it's with me, you stop seeing anyone including the Wolf King, and you make sure you're on time every evening. I will not see anyone else as well. That agreeable to you?"

"What, are you a bloody lawyer?" I snort, "Gonna write up a contract?"

His mouth is pressed to my ear and he says, "Yes, that's why Michelle was in my room, she was giving me the contract we've been trying to sort through for this ridiculous co-existence crap."

Ah. Ah Fuck.

"Oh."

"And instead of chucking a little tantrum and exploding all over the place, you could have just asked. I'd suggest that for next time." His nose nudges my ear and he drags his lips up and places a kiss on my temple.

"I hate you," the words tear from my throat before I can stop myself. Elian is too much, takes too much and expects too much. I feel like he's going to destroy me.

"Nah, I think you kinda like me, Lil," he teases. I manage to turn my head to look at him and am startled to realise he's smiling at me.

"If I weren't so weak I'd punch you." I growl, trying to ignore the way his smile makes my body flush.

"Hmm, that's no good. Let's get you some food so you can hit me if you want to." He kisses my hair gently, "By the way, there was one more rule I forgot to mention."

"You're really pushing it, vampire," I hiss.

"Trust me, you'll want this one."

"What is it then?" I roll my eyes.

"Safeword," he says.

"What's a safeword?" the word is foreign to me as a concept.

"When things get too much, you say a word that means 'stop'."

"So why can't I just say stop?"

"Because sometimes that's part of the play. You know, I say 'take it, slut.' or 'shut the fuck up, bitch' and hold you down, and you might respond with a struggle and a 'no', or 'stop, you villain'" Elian replies, "But you don't mean it, it's just sort of part of the act and if I stop it might ruin things. So to make it less confusing, it's best to pick a safeword you can use when it gets too much and you actually want to stop."

"Oh," I frown, "I guess that makes sense. But so far you've been spot on with telling when I want to stop or not."

"But I won't always be. Sometimes I might get carried away." Elian shrugs, "I'm glad that you've been okay with the things we've done. I thought perhaps the first time..."

His mentioning of the first time we had sex peaks my curiosity - does he carry guilt? Our first time together hadn't exactly been consensual in the strictest sense. But I'd liked that as it had turned out - in fact have gotten off on the idea of it more times than I can count.

"The first time I enjoyed. Could have been better if you used more words." I finally say. That's true - it would have made a hell of a difference to the start of all of this if he'd at least asked verbally in some way. But then, I do wonder if I'd have liked it as much. It's not like I'd said no. Actually, I'd sort of rubbed myself against him and everything, I'd practically begged him for a second orgasm when he'd asked if I could handle another one...

I try not to think about it too much - it gives me a headache and makes me feel like a terrible feminist. All I can honestly say is that I liked it. That's the important thing, right?

"I regret that I didn't ask you properly. I'm sorry," He says.

"I still liked it. I liked it a lot actually. As you put it, 'it was part of the play' and I liked how you played," I try not to blush, "I guess I'll have a think about the safeword. Now get me some food, or I'm going to literally collapse and possibly go postal and kill a bunch of people."

"Of course," Elian flashes me a quick smile and for a moment it makes my heart stutter. What kind of witchcraft was that? He gets up, laying me gently down on the bed. I'm grateful as I can't move much at this point. Which in a way is a good thing - it means I'm still a while off killing humans territory. I watch him as he gets dressed. As he puts on a new shirt he speaks again, "Have any particular food in mind?"

"Something with meat." is my reply, "The closest food to the den is a burger place on Market Street. That would be good."

"I won't be too long then," He nods, grabbing what looks like his phone and wallet and heading out the room - the door shutting softly behind him.

As soon as he leaves, a million thoughts run through my brain - the main one being: what the hell was all of that?

————

As per Elian's promise he's back in twenty minutes with three burgers and a side of chips and water. I'm into my third burger when I realise he's watching me.

I swallow the meat and frown. It's possible he's staring because I look like a squirrel stuffing it's cheeks with nuts.


"Stop staring at me, it's uncomfortable." I say between mouthfuls.

"Just amazed at how big your mouth is," Elian says casually, red eyes still fixated on me "I can't stop staring. I wish I could."

"I'm leaving this room as soon as I can walk," I mutter taking another bite of the burger. He can stare all he wants, I didn't realise how starving I was and I have no plans to slow down or take smaller bites.

"Sure," He shrugs, "Don't care what you do as long as you're back here at eight tomorrow evening."

"I'm not in the way of some orgy sex romp?"


"Nah, it was cancelled. All the women pulled out because my dick's too big. It's a curse."

I realise he's joking and it's startling. For a moment I'm startled by the glint of his fangs as he laughs. Weird that he has four of them...

"The shit you say..." I take another bite of burger not caring that I'm talking with my mouth full, "It was better when you spoke less before. More mysterious, much more sexy."

"Yeah, watchin' you eat has kinda taken the mystery out for me too."

I know I'm smiling by the time I'm finishing my burger. I finish the rest of the chips and water. When I'm done I feel better, more in control and I can certainly move my legs now.

"I better go," I shrug, putting the rubbish in the bin under the desk. I move around to grab my clothes strewn all over the floor, shoving my shorts and shirt back on.

"Not gonna steal my shirt again?" he asks - I turn and stare at him. Even with his hard eyes, crooked nose and sharp jaw, he somehow manages to be sort of...handsome? Nope - I'm wrong. It's clearly the weird post-coitus hormones making me think I actually like him.

"I forgot I still have that. I'll bring it back tomorrow," I nod, adjusting my clothes properly.

"You keep it, looked better on you anyway,"

I don't believe him, but just shrug anyway. I'm not in the mood to drag out this conversation. The sooner I leave his presence the sooner I can gain control of my head. This guy seems to have some sort of magic over me and even though my wolf loves it, it's alarming to the more human side of my brain.

"Good luck with your contract." before I turn to leave I remember one more thing, "Butterfly," I say.

"Hm?" Elian tilts his head, looking at me, brow furrowed in confusion.

"The safeword, I was thinking 'Butterfly'. I like Butterflies, so it'll be easy for me to remember."

"Butterfly," Elian says sampling the word in his mouth. He looks at me and nods, "See you tomorrow at 8."

"See you then."

I make my way back to my room like I'm a robot and sit on my bed. I'm not sure what just happened. I think I might have just entered a relationship?

I lay in my bed and think long and hard about what just happened. If there's anything I've come to terms with tonight it's that I like the way Elian fucks me. I like the way he knows my needs, before even I do. His sexual energy is almost too much and simultaneously just the right amount.

I'm just not sure if I like him...hell I don't even know him. Although my wolf certainly has no reservations about him, instead she's filled with contentment and is rather pleased with herself having found someone for us that seems to satisfy our needs.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring and what he has in mind over the next five days. I know I should be more pissed about how domineering and controlling he is. Unlike the other alpha wolves this control doesn't seem to be about putting me in my place and keeping me in line. Instead it seems to be focused around desire and need. I think about his words, about what he said with him wanting my pleasure just as much as I want it.

Is there such thing as a good kind of control when it comes to sex and intimacy? I'm not sure, the only thing I am sure about is this: If it's a relationship, it's the weirdest relationship I've ever been in.


12