Freaks For Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting freaky with some hotties.
5.8k words
2.67
6.6k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Freaks For Life 01

By : DickThePimp

FUCKING IS EVERYTHING... AND THE FREAKIER, THE BETTER!

"TAKE... THAT... FUCKING... DICK! UHHHHH! FUCK... YEAH!" I'm pussy pounding my bitch Gina. Fucking good pussy too. She bent over a barrel taking my whole, fat ass fucking cock up her. HOT DAMN! GOOD FUCKING PUSSY!

She moaning and groaning, screaming and creaming as I slam against her thick fucking ass, harder and harder, givin her the good damn dick! Uhhh! FUCK... YEAH! Slamming harder and harder and harder! Uhhh! Fuck! My cock feels great. That tight, soaking wet snatch gripping me, massaging my fat meat.

I'm holding the barrel to keep it from following over, SLAMMING HARDER AND FASTERRRRRRRRR! Up my freaky fuck bitch... one of em. There's a whole fucking lot of them hoes.

Uhhhh! Long, deep slams up that quivering cunt. She cums again. I keep slowly, deeply slamming up her now. UHHHHHHHH! IN... OUT... IN... OUT... IN... OUT ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN! Slowly. Each long, deep stroke harder than the previous one. I'm savoring the sweet sensations racing through my huge fucking cock!

"IT'S SO FUCKING GOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" Gina's digging it.

I pull her short, dirty blonde hair, her 36Ds smushed down on the top of the oil barrel. She's got a blue polo shirt on and nothing else. Sexy slut! UHHHH! IN! OUT! ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN AGAIN! Then fucking her faster faster faster faster faster! I pull out. She screams and squirts so fucking hard. It splatters all over me and my fucking cock! HOT FUCKING DAMN! GOD DAMN, I LOVE FUCKING THIS BITCH!

ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN! HARDER! IN! OUT! IN! HARDER! IN! HARDER! Then faster faster faster faster faster! Then ALL THE FUCKING WAY IN! HARDER! SLOWLY! IN! HARDER! FUCK! She fucking squirts again! Her beautiful, wrecked pussy trembling uncontrollably on my very happy cock.

I fuck her for the next three hours. Same routine. Slowly in! Harder! Then faster! Alternating speeds! It feels so fucking great!

Gina is a pile of sexual mush when I'm done with her, but God damn... I feel great! My cock won't stop throbbing and twitching.

We kiss deep and dirty, tongue sucking and fucking like we fucked... intense and full of raw animal lust fueled rage.

I squeeze the fuck outta her beautiful, smooth, natural cans. I suck em silly, playfully biting all over em. Attacking them the same way I did her pussy and tongue. I lick and kiss every soft inch, squeezing and sucking em, drinking down the sweet titty milk that dribbles out onto my horny ass tongue. I ravenously suck those big titties as Gina moans in pure delight... cums again... and holds my head tight against her bodacious, heaving chest.

I drink that milk with a smile and suck and squeeze them titties some more. I spend an hour just squeezing and sucking her soft, squishy tits. I fucking love em!

I piss in her mouth. I sit on the barrel and film her voraciously drinking my piss. She gulps it all down with a slutty smile, massaging my fat balls as she drinks me dry.

I cum all over her sexy, sexually glowing face when I finish pissing. Gina jerks me off quickly, then sucks me clean and wipes my thick, slimy cum off her face and eagerly licks and sucks her hands and fingers clean... as I film.

I piss again, this time on her fucking face, soaking it, and her short hair as I film everything. Bitch loves it. Craves it. She's one of my most favorite freaks.

We kiss some more, then I toss her $100 and leave. She knows I'll be back. Bitch lives in one of my trailers in my yard. Hot damn, that was fun! Freaks for life, bitch!

...

Driving over to see one of my smoking hot wives... I got a whole harem... Ronda Rousey.

"Mmmmmmmmm. You can definitely suck a cock, Chris." Another wife of mine, ESPN tennis anchor Chris McKendry is blowing me as I drive. I put my hand on the top of her head and groan, her mouth beautifully working my foot long, fat meat.

My mom (Kelly Madison)... who's also my co main wife... Oh yeah... it's definitely freaky around here... and other co main wife Kim Kardashian train all my other wives on how to please me. They did a wonderful job with Chris. She doesn't even gag anymore as she deepthroats me. So good. Ahhhhh.

Those sweet lips slowly dragging up and down my immense shaft, gripping the spit bathed meat perfectly. She bobs her head rapidly as we hit a stop light. I sit there and chill, grinning happily, smoking a fat blunt.

A car pulls up beside my pimped out, green and gold '65 Impala and the 20 year old or so white chicks look over. They start screaming cause they recognize me from my porn movies and stuff.

"JAMESSSSSSS! WE LOVE YOUUUUU!" I smile for em and blow em a kiss, right as I cum down Chris' rippling and pumping throat. Ahhhhhhhhh. She softly rubs my balls as she enthusiastically drinks down my fat load of jizz.

The fan chicks take a bunch of pics of me, screaming like crazy. I love my fans. The one on the passenger side jumps out of her car and pulls out her big tits for me to sign. I sign em. Nice tits. She shakes em for me, jumping up and down. I slap em and squeeze em, taking a pic or two myself. She screams happily and jumps back in her car.

Chris lifts her head up from my lap and smacks her lips, looking right at me. That draws a big cheer from the screaming fans in the car beside me. I wave at em as I take off, smoking, all pimp happy and shit.

Ronda is filming a workout video at my dad's (Dr Evil) office/studio building on Wilshire. We actually share it. Unofficially. I just kinda took over a few floors for myself. Dad doesn't mind. He's usually busy trying to take over the world or something anyway. He's an evil genius... or he thinks he is.

I see an old homeless guy standing in the alleyway as I park. "Go blow him." I tell Chris. "Film it too." Gotta help the homeless when you can.

Chris smiles mischievously at me and kisses me, softly caressing my face as she sucks off my tongue. She grabs her phone to film the freaky festivities as she gets out of the car and walks over to the gruff, dirty old guy and whispers in his ear. He smiles as Chris leads him behind a dumpster and kneels in front of him. I do love freaky shit.

As Chris makes the homeless guy's day, I head inside to the studio. I get in the elevator and see my stepmom/wife Patty Heaton. Yep. I married my mom and stepmom. I know a lot of people with pull so it's all legal too. It freaks people the hell out... and I fucking love it!

"Hey, baby." Patty hugs me around my neck, kissing me deeply. She hits the stop button on the elevator. William, the elevator operator is a very experienced, very calm 75 yeard old. He just stands there, looking forward.

Patty jumps into my arms and pulls out my cock from my black leather pants, still hugging me around my neck. She does all the work, rubbing my half hard cock on her slick labia, cooing with a smile at me, and sliding me up her deliciously juicy, very experienced twat.

My fat cock slides easily up that well fucked out hole. God, I love her.

We kiss as Patty bounces on my meat and plays with my blonde hair. My hands tightly grip her beautiful, supple ass as she bounces faster on my cock, shaking her vibrating pussy on it, laughing in my mouth as I groan with delight.

I squeeze that mature booty as we tongue fuck and her pussy jerks off my cock. I'm smiling. My cock throb as and throbs in Patty's now squirting cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmmm..... Such a beautiful cock." Patty giggles, licking my face as I groan from the beautiful sensation of her pussy drenching me in her pussy cream.

I cum too, dumping my thick wad deep up her tight squeezing, hard pounding pussy. Oh yeahhhhhh.

Patty climbs off me, kneeling down to suck me clean. She smiles up at me the whole time, licking, kissing and sucking me with pure, cum loving delight. Several drops dribble out of my piss slot onto her gorgeous tongue and are immediately, greedily sucked down. Patty jerks me off, making sure to get out every creamy drop. I snap a pic and blow her a kiss. She blows me a big one right back, posing for the pic, her tongue seductively lapping at my huge, bulging crown.

William keeps his cool, not saying a word. He just stands there, his hands hooked in front of him, his eyes looking right at the control panel.

I chuckle. That old dude is dedicated to his job for sure.

Patty starts the elevator again and I head up to the 15th floor. I kiss Patty and get off the elevator, looking back at my mature sexpot wife/stepmom. She seductively winks at me, then unzips William's trousers. I have a feeling ol William's calm professional way is gonna get a big test from slutty Patty. I smirk and wink at her as she waves and smiles at me, blowing me a big kiss, then I head down the hall to the studio.

I light a blunt and head in the studio, chillin, looking for Ronda. She waves at me from across the room, giving me a real slutty smile. I dig it. I got my dick out, workin it, ready for action.

I decide to fuck around a little so I start pissing on everybody. The camera crew, my best friend Spence (The King Of Queens), even Fox News LA news anchor and super sexy milk chocolate hunny Christine Devine. I just married her fine, big titty ass and hired her to direct the video. She's been off from the news so I wanted to help my woman out.

Christine smiles from her director's chair, trying to catch some of my piss in her mouth. I soak her gray sports bra, then point up at her wide open mouth. She gulps it down with a nice big smile, then gets a nice warm piss facial from me.

Ronda laughs, blowing me kisses. Spence looks stupid, but that's Spence. He's standing there in a white wifebeater tank top, five gold chains and baby blue and white spandex tights. His big fucking dick is all contorted in em. A damn funny sight.

I walk over and kiss Christine whose plays with my fat cock and I grop her gorgeous, natural cans too. I pull up her piss soaked sports bra and slap em and squeeze em hard, tweaking the rock hard chocolate nips, rubbing em between my fingers slowly, then faster. She coos happily. I squeeze em some more and give her one last kiss, then head over to Ms hot stuff herself Ronda.

"Hey, handsome. We're almost done. We would've been done sooner, but you're boy here couldn't keep up. He kept staring at my ass." Ronda slaps at Spence. She kisses me, her arms around her neck.

I slap and squeeze her booty. God, she's got a perfect ass. So firm and smooth, so perfectly shaped and fuckable. Absolutely perfect! I squeeze it some more.

"Mmmmmmmmm. All this working out's got me all hot and bothered, baby. Think you can help me out with that?" Ronda gives me a mischievous grin. She knows my answer.

We spend the next fifteen minutes with me on my knees, Ronda bent over facing the wall, my tongue balls deep up her perfect ass. I slap it, squeeze it, spread it wide and lick it out. Ronda shakes her booty all over my smiling face, moaning and smiling her gorgeous ass off. She looks back at me between her legs, smirking happily, blowing me adoring kisses.

My face is buried so deep in that sweet smelling ass crack. I'll toss that tasty salad any day, any time. I finger her dripping snatch too, shaking my fingers inside her pussy, rubbing on her vibrating walls.

Ronda squirts all over my fingers as I keep tongue fucking her ass, shaking my tongue side to side and lapping at her thin, warm membrane.

Ronda shakes away on my face and tongue, squirting a huge creamy load on my twisting, turning fingers. I suck my fingers clean, loving the taste of my woman.

I smack her ass again and stand up. Spence stands there in his workout gear looking stupid, staring at us and rubbing his tightly packed bulge.

Ronda spreads her ass cheeks wide and pisses on my cock. I smile, standing there as she sprays with twelve inch rod with that warm yellow nectar. After she gets my rod nice and wet, I push against her anus and slide deep up her tight, warm booty hole. I reach under Ronda and grab her small, perky tits through her pink sports bra and squeeze away as I pork away at her ass. In and out, hard and deep.

"FUCK!!! FUCK MY ASS, BABY!!! YEAH!!!!" Ronda squirts again as I fuck her ass with reckless booty banging abandon. I pull her dirty blonde ponytail and lay the pipe like only I can, deeper, harder, faster, over and over. Harder harder harder harder, then faster faster faster faster, then harder harder harder harder, long deep hard thrusts in... out... in... out...

"FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!! FUCK MY ASS, BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Ronda fucking loves it, squirting twice more. I blast my thick, gooey seed up her vice gripping hershey highway in long, thick globs. Fuck! It feels great!

I pull Ronda back to me by her ponytail and kiss her, roughly molesting her awesome tits. Small, very perky and supple. Perfect. I grope em through her sports bra and under it as we kiss. Ronda licks my tongue and mouth, sucking my tongue like a slut possessed.

"Thank you, baby." Ronda smiles, kissing me again. "I needed that." She keeps smiling and we keep kissing. Poor Spence doesn't know what the fuck to do. He just watches, a goofy grin of his chubby face, still rubbing his uncomfortable looking bulge. I laugh. I kiss Ronda again and put my cock away. She pulls up her pink and white spandex pants and gets ready to finish the video.

"See ya, babe." I tell her, giving her a nice booty smack and wink. Ronda smiles at me, playfully licking her tongue out at me.

"See ya, Spence. Don't fuck it up." I tell him.

"OK, James. I won't. I promise." He grins, waving at me. The same goofy grin on his pasty white face. He goes back to rubbing his huge bulge again. Ronda shakes her head at him, looking preturbed.

I walk back to Christine and give her a kiss and titty squeeze and walk out, smoking, having a wonderful day.

I leave the studio, letting Ronda... and Spence... finish the video. Ronda stretches, her ass out as Slence drools and keeps rubbing his bulge. "Are you OK, Spence?" Christine asks.

"Oh... yeah. Sorry." He tries to play it cool.

Ronda shakes her head again. He keeps staring at her ass, his cock rock hard in his tights. He keeps playing with it so Ronda realizes finishing this video is not gonna be easy. She chuckles at Spence's relentless obsession with her ass... and playing with himself as he stares at it. She decides instead of yelling at him again she's gonna have a little fun with him instead.

"Can you give us a few, Christine?" Ronda asks, still stretching.

"OK. Take a break everyone." Christine directs the crew.

Spence starts drooling as Ronda stretches deep again, wiggling her amazing ass a mere 3 feet from his face. She shakes her head and laughs. She sees how constricted his cock is in those spandex tights and It's size in em definitely catches her attention.

"You probably wanna just fuck it, don't you?" Ronda breaks the silence between them, catching Spence off guard.

"Huh?... Um... What?... Umm... I..." He stammers.

Ronda laughs again. "Well, you're not." She throws some water on that fire, a mocking smirk on her face. "But..." She grabs his cock and squeezes it hard, making Spence wince. He doesn't know what to say or do.

She pulls him over to her and yanks his tights down, his big, long dick jumping out at her. Ronda smiles at the size. She's a big dick hound for sure. She sucks him in, all the way. Spence's long, throbbing manmeat slides right down her very skilled throat. He starts grinning his ass off, groaning happily as Ronda bobs her head on it, her ponytail flying wildly.

Precum pours onto her tongue as she licks around the bulging, uncircumsized crown. She sticks her tongue under the foreskin and laps rapidly at his wide open piss slit, collecting the slimy fluid on it. Ronda sucks hard on the long, downward pointing cock, smiling around it, playfully biting it. Spence jumps, but keeps grinning his goofy grin.

Ronda sucks faster, her head bobbing with more cum craving intensity. Spence starts grunting wildly so Ronda knows he's ready to pop. She sucks even faster, her tongue licking around the long meat faster as well. Spence let's out a loud grunt and cums. He cums a lot. Ronda handles it perfectly gulping down the huge, creamy load, pumping his dick with her right hand draining his fat balls completely.

Christine walks over and pulls Spence's spent cock out of Ronda mouth, leaning over and sucking it, popping her mouth off of it loudly as Spence groans with glee, shaking spastically from the beautiful sensations. Christine and Ronda laugh, then kiss, lustfully sharing the cum, sucking each other's tongues and groping each other's soft titties through their sports bras. Spence just watches, sweating and breathing heavy, the same goofy grin on his pasty white face.

"Mmmmmm. Very tasty, Spence." Christine remarks, licking her lips with a pleasurable smile.

"Yeah. He's got great jizz. At least he's good for something." Ronda smirks, slapping Spence's happy, half hard cock. He jumps, wincing in happy pain. She laughs, jerking the downward curved cock some more, a couple of small drops of jizz hanging from the hooded tip. Ronda laps it up, playfully biting the head, then kissing Christine again. They moan and cum swap, loving the creamy sperm, and very much turned on by each other.

"Now, let's finish this damn thing so we can get the hell outta here." Ronda says, slapping Spence's chubby ass, laughing with a boss bitch smirk.

I get a text from Chris. It's a picture of her with the homeless dude's watery cum in her mouth. It reads, "tastes good. I was so turned on, I let him piss on my face. Kisses." Chris is a freaky fucking slut. I grin. She's gonna fit in perfectly with us.

I take a bathroom break. My kinda bathroom break. Me standing by the urinal while my secretary, former Fox News anchor Rita Cosby takes a piss facial from me... while I take pics and smoke. I have the best bathroom breaks.

She's on her knees in the bathroom her red silk blouse soaked with my warm piss, her mouth wide open, tongue outstretched as I piss all over her beautiful, mature face. Damn, she's got great tits. Huge, heavy tits. I spray em some more. Rita rips her top open, letting me soak her white bra and heaving cleavage.

I keep pissing all over her. Rita excitedly laps at my stream, loving my piss. She pulls her huge, natural can out and shakes em for me and let's me drench em too.

I finish in her mouth, weed smoke filling the air, my camera phone working overtime. Rita eagerly sucks down my piss, tickling my balls, making me groan and groan. I love that big titty blonde whore. She's married and I love fucking other dude's chicks. O. P. P. for life! I pimp her too. She loves cheating on her husband. And she loves being my piss bitch. Awesome.

Rita pulls her stainless steel butt plug outta her huge, curvy booty and sucks it, posing so slutty for the camera, then gets up and bends over the fucking sink. She teasingly smacks that super phat ass for me. "Do me, daddy." Rita pours on the sexiness. It's go time, bitch!

I spend the next hour butt banging her silly in the bathroom. My huge cock pummel that wide ass senseless as we both watch ourselves in the mirror as women come and go in the bathroom. Rita's huge melons sway wildly as I pound her ass. I squeeze em hard, pounding her HARDER HARDER HARDER, FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER.... AND.... HARDER!

"DAMNNNNN!!!! FUCK MY ASS, DADDYYYYYYYY!!!! USE ME, DADDY!!!! USE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" She squirts and squirts, drenching me, my green and gold striped sweatpants... always pimped out... the floor... hell... even the stall behind us. HOT DAMN! I shove her butt plug in her slutty mouth and she sucks it like the fuck crazed whore she is, watching herself in the damn mirror... I'm smirking at her in the fucking mirror too... while I pound her tight trembling ass silly, feeding her daddy's big fucking dick like she wants. Fuck! Her ass is tight!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
12