Freaky Friday

Story Info
Father shows Son how to properly satisfy his girlfriend.
1.2k words
3.94
72.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please feel free to rate the story and to leave feedback and check out my other stories)

*

So it's Friday night which is family game night which consisted of several rounds of beer pong and shots. My sister is staying at her friends house, my mum took some pills after a sore head and went to bed and after too many shots my girlfriend is passed out on the couch. The last two men standing are me and my dad enjoying a few beers.

I let slip to my dad that I no longer feel satisfied by my girlfriend, I feel the sex is very boring. He encourages me to try and spice things up and try new things. He jokes that he could teach me a thing or two and that he would give anything to be my age again with a beautiful young inexperienced girlfriend.

My girlfriend Holly is 19, petite with small round boobs and the cutest ass. She has long brown hair and big brown eyes with lovely full lips. She's absolutely stunning and people say we are a good looking couple.

I am 20, tall with broad shoulders and a toned muscular body from playing football. I have dark hair and green eyes. I am also well built in the lower region, 7 long thick inches.

I take after my father, everyone says I'm is double only younger and more handsome. However my dad is now completely bald by choice and he has more of a body builder type figure from working out everyday. He looks great for being 45.

We both look at my girlfriend lying on the couch passed out, her legs slightly parted and her tank top falling loose showing her nipple. My dad suggests I give her a good seeing to and he'll teach me how to give her the best ride of her life. Why not, I think. We are always complaining the sex is vanilla, why not spice it up.

So my dad guides me over to my girlfriend and he pulls off her top and roughly grabs her boobs and then starts sucking on her nipples and also bites her right nipple. He then slowly kisses her boobs and works his way down her body. He sucks on her belly button then works his way back up to her boobs using his tongue. Holly twitches and moans slightly but doesn't wake up.

My dad tells me to copy what he did and says that I should not be too rough or too gentle but try and do both. I started to suck her boobs squeeze her nipples. I looked down to see my dad starting to undress my girlfriend.

My dad starts by pulling off her skirt and stockings and then her panties. He starts massaging her feet and legs working his way down to her thighs. He starts touching her, rubbing his fingers up and down her clit. He tells me to watch him. I can see her start to get wet and he glides one then two fingers in her pussy and starts off slowly then he starts to pound her faster and faster with his fingers. I can hear Holly start to moan in her sleep.

He then puts his mouth on her and starts to lick her out, I can see him moving his tongue about and sucking on her clit and he looks like he's enjoying it so much. He starts to build up a rhythm with his tongue and Holly's moans start to get louder and louder. He puts two fingers in her pussy and starts to get faster while still sucking on her clit. Holly's legs start to shake. Then suddenly he put his thumb in her ass and I can see him biting her clit before going back to the rhythm he had, licking her clit. I see Holly's legs shaking more and more and can see her cumming.

My dad looks up to me and tells me with a smirk on his face, "That's how you please a woman".

He tells me to get my dick out that it's my turn now. I start to go down on Holly and try to copy my dads techniques. He tells me to give attention to her thighs and belly button as well and to make sure that when I'm sucking her or licking her that my hands are moving all over her body too. I can feel my dick getting harder and my dad tells me it's time to wake Holly up.

I stand above holly at her precious face and I kiss her softly and then slap her across her face. She wakes suddenly and opens her mouth in shock, I then ram my dick down her throat. She tries to stop but I grab her hair and force her to take my dick until she gags on it. I then stop and kiss her and tell her to relax and enjoy the ride.

I then get on top of her and push my dick inside, she's surprised but she's enjoying it. I slowly start to fuck her. I can feel her body automatically respond to me and I start to go deeper and faster while grabbing her hips.

I look over and can see my dad start to take off his shorts and whip out his dick, it's hard and thick just like mine. He puts his dick in her mouth and gently grabs her hair. She doesn't object and willingly takes it.

It's not long before I feel that I am about to cum. I put Hollys legs on my shoulders as I shove deeper into her pussy and start going faster. I feel myself cumming and shoot my load right in her pussy.

I then get off her and my dad comes down and orders her to turn over and get on all fours. He takes her from behind and starts fucking her hard. He tells me get underneath and to play with her boobs and pussy, I do as I'm told and start sucking her boobs then working my way down to her pussy. I gently suck on her clit and start licking and sucking and I can feel her shaking and she starts to moan hard.

I start to get hard again so I put my dick in her mouth and she happily starts swallowing my dick. I can see she's loving every second of it.

My dad starts to go harder and pulls her hair back. He slaps her ass and she moans louder. My dad continues to fuck Holly, grabbing her ass as he goes faster. He then sticks a thumb in her ass while fucking her. She starts screaming his name and then her body starts shaking as she cums right then and squirts everywhere. I have never seen anything like that before it was amazing.

My dad then starts to moan and he quickly pulls his dick out her pussy and comes all over her back and her hair.

Now it's my turn, I still have my dick rammed down her throat. I can feel myself building up and I shoot my load right down her throat forcing her to swallow every last drop.

My dad then gets a cover and puts it over Holly, he then tells her what a good girl she's been and strokes her hair softly while telling her to go back to sleep.

He then picks up his shorts and walks to the kitchen, I follow with mine while he pours me a drink. We laugh and take a drink and I have a feeling that this is only the start of the night.