Freaky Friday

Story Info
Jeremy and Trevor somehow switch bodies!
3.1k words
3.29
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year, I host a party with many friends during the holidays. It's become an annual tradition, and this year was going to be even better.

Jeremy is a tall and handsome guy. I work with him professionally but have yet to have the chance to pursue any outside bedroom activities. I'm proud to admit I've fooled around with a few people at this party, like Trevor.

But I never had a chance with him. And unfortunately, he is married to Kathy, so that dream died for me. He is my good friend, and I can tell when something bothers him. I saw him scrolling through his phone on the bed. I was about to talk to him.

Before I could, Trevor, a rather nice-looking guy and a former fool-ee of mine, blocked my way and said, "Don't worry, man. I'll see what's bothering him."

I didn't have a problem with that because they knew each other.

He walked into the room and closed the door.

He sat beside him and asked, "Dude, what's up? You are missing the party."

"I just don't feel up to it. That's all."

"C'mon, dude. You know Neil does this party every year. You should be having fun."

"Like I said, I am really not in the mood. I might just head out."

"Well, if that's what you want. I won't pressure you or anything." Trevor tossed a fortune cookie at his chest.

"Hey. What was that for?"

"It's your fortune for the night. If it's good, you should stay. If not, you can leave."

He sighed, "Fine, you idiot, haha."

Each one broke up their cookie and unrolled the fortune. They both read what the fortune reads: "A journey soon begins. Its prize reflected in another's eyes. What you understand you lack, then selfless realization will change you back."

Trevor laughed and said, "Lame. We have the same fortune."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

The fans' light switch and speed switch lightly clattered, causing a slight rattling sound. Then the ground rumbled, and the room violently shook until Jeremy and Trevor passed out on the floor from the powerful seismic waves. After a few minutes, Trevor woke up disoriented. He saw Jeremy on the floor and woke him up. Jeremy groggily sat up.

Trevor looked at Jeremy and said, "Dude. Are you alright? What happened?"

"I really don't know," Jeremy replied with a shrug. He seemed pretty out of it.

"That was crazy. There was an earthquake."

They could both hear the party continue like nothing had happened. Jeremy opened the door and saw everyone partying like usual.

"Huh? Everyone is acting like nothing happened."

He closed the door.

"Strange," Trevor uttered. Trevor walked and stopped himself. "I feel funny. Almost lighter in a way."

"I feel the opposite. I feel quite heavier, actually."

Trevor felt himself through his chest, legs, and then his crotch.

"What the hell?!" Trevor shouted.

"Damn. What is it?"

He immediately took off his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror.

"That's not my body. How is this even..."

"No way." Jeremy got up and walked to Trevor, looking at his naked chest. "That's my body."

"What? You're crazy."

"No, I'm not." He pointed at a birthmark right below his right nipple. Have you ever seen that birthmark?"

Trevor squinted and said, "No. What's going on?"

"Did we switch bodies or something?"

"How is that even possible?"

"I'm not sure, but after reading the stupid fortune, there was an earthquake -- one only we both felt. And we had the same fortune."

Trevor shook his head and said, "Dude, you sound like a damn conspiracy theorist."

"Sounds crazy, I know. What other explanation could there be?"

"Wait, shut up." He reluctantly removed his pants and stood before Jeremy in only his pearl-white briefs. His loose front didn't leave much to the imagination. He shouted,

"Dammit! It doesn't even look like I have a bulge." He stretched the waistband of the fabric and looked between his legs. "Oh my god."

"What is it?"

"Dude, you are really tiny down there." Jeremy blushed a little. Trevor was bewildered by the small one-inch nub that he now possessed.

Embarrassed, he looked down to the floor, "Yes, I know."

In an apologetic tone, Trevor said, "Oh no. No shame at all. It's just I'm used to being the hung guy."

"Wait, really?" Jeremy felt his own crotch and was surprised to feel a massive dick -- something he wasn't used to at all. "Oh wow, you're pretty big. I can feel it." Without even hesitating, he pulled his pants down, and out sprang a large penis. "Yours is nice and thick. It feels like a weight pulling me down."

"Yeah, and now I feel lighter than a harmless feather."

"So, what do we do?"

"I'm not sure. The fortune says we need to realize something. We can't do anything about it now."

"Will people notice?"

"I mean, I'm sure Kathy will notice I'm way bigger now. Just be careful who you show yourself to. We'll figure this out later."

"Okay, we need to get our shit together. This is ridiculous."

They both joined the party as if nothing changed. I noticed something was different, but I didn't question it.

Jeremy's Perspective

While Jeremy was concerned he was living in his friend's body, he was a little excited. He never knew how it felt to have a big dick, and this was his chance to please his wife correctly with the proper equipment.

It wasn't super late, so Kathy was still awake. She was in bed reading a romance novel when she saw Jeremy.

"Hi, honey. How was the party? Sorry, again, that I didn't go."

"It's fine. I had a pretty good time."

He looked at his wife with a new-founded confidence he never thought he would have. It's notable how much you can change from a single body part.

Kathy looked at him confusedly and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"You," he said seductively.

"Haha, don't give me that look. I am not in the mood tonight."

"Are you sure?" He asked. He slowly stripped down until he was in his black boxer briefs. And in due time, those were scrunched up on the floor, too. Kathy stared in astonishment over what she thought was a dream. Her husband held his hips, and she drooled over his large penis swaying back and forth. She never felt this drawn to her husband.

"What about now?"

"What the hell! What happened to it?"

"Don't ask, babe. Just enjoy."

The night was full of genuine screams of pleasure Kathy never thought she would deliver, and Jeremy felt victorious for filing his wife up the way he always intended. But unfortunately, he was usually on the short end of the stick for that to happen.

Trevor's Perspective

Trevor lay in his room on his back, completely naked, looking at the little button-like penis that was now resting between his legs. He flicked it back and forth, questioning how his friend could be so small in the love-making department. He didn't understand how Jeremy had a partner before him, but Trevor didn't understand life was more than what you offered in the bedroom.

The light friction he applied to his tiny cock began to arouse him. He watched it "grow" from a little inch to a solid three inches. He couldn't believe it, but he was incredibly horny. He tried to masturbate with his whole hand but failed miserably. He had no choice but to use two fingers. He felt embarrassed using only two fingers to grip his entire wee-small ding-a-ling.

He scrolled through Twitter, but he wasn't achieving an orgasm from the men he usually enjoyed. He loved skinny men with giant cocks, but he didn't feel attracted to them. He searched for men with tiny cocks, and he found himself incredibly provoked by not only the beautiful little members between their legs but the comments pointing out how small they were. The comments weren't mean, but the comparisons were enough for him to release his load.

He scrolled through the many men with tiny and hot cocks during his refractory period. It would typically take him a while to become rigid, but his little teenie weenie had a mind of its own. After masturbating several more times like he was in high school, the following day, he made a trip to my place.

"Neil, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah, your text message sounded worrisome. What's up?" Trevor paced back and forth frantically, trying to find an answer. After he paced for a minute, I said, "Trevor, can you stop moving around so much."

"Okay, I am sorry. I am just freaking out a little. That's all."

"Why?"

"Well, when I comforted Jeremy at your party, we read our fortune cookies and had the same fortune. Then, there was a giant earthquake, and we realized we switched bodies."

I looked at him in disbelief and asked, "What?!"

"I'm not making sense. So, it all started when we were in your room, and I was comforting Jeremy." He paused. "You know what. Maybe I can show you."

"Show me what?"

"A recent development change -- if you can call it that."

I just shook my head, almost about to contact a mental health counselor, until he started stripping.

"What are you doing?"

"Just watch, man."

He stripped down to his underwear, which confused me because I could have sworn Trevor had a more noticeable bulge than that. Trevor looked incredibly doubtful about removing his underwear, but I encouraged him.

"C'mon man, I've seen you naked before."

After pondering his next move, Trevor finally removed his underwear. He stepped out of them, but I was mesmerized by what was between his legs. Trevor had a very small penis, and it was very different from the one I've tasted many times.

"Oh my god. What happened? Where is the rest of it?" It was so daringly small and cute; I didn't mean to chuckle as I did.

Trevor blushed and covered his little thing.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just I remember your cock being distinctly bigger than that."

"That's what I was trying to tell you. This is Jeremy's body. We somehow switched that night from the stupid fortune cookies."

"I can't believe it."

"Can you imagine my shock?"

"Yeah, I didn't know he was so small. It's like he hasn't finished puberty yet."

"Hey! You're talking about me now."

"Well, I can't quite see it. Show it to me again."

"Hmph. Fine."

He slowly let go of his little crotch, and I couldn't believe how small it was. I've never seen one so small, and I've been with smaller men. Kurtz, one of my good friends, was diminutive, but Trevor was even smaller.

"Wow, look at that little tiny thing. It is adorable."

"Hehe, it is really cute."

I approach Trevor and flick his little weenie with my index finger.

"This is so fascinating. How is this even possible? What are you going to do? Are you going to change back?"

"I am not sure, but that's not what I came here for." I was so amused playing with Trevor's little penis what he said went over my head. "Umm, hello, Neil. You there?"

"Oh, I am sorry. Your little weenie is just so entertaining to play with. What did you want then?"

"Well, last night, I found myself incredibly turned on by men posting their small penises online. I can't explain it."

"So...?"

"So, I want you to photograph me in different positions, showing off my little nub."

"What the heck? And then what? You'll post them?"

"Bingo. I am interested in how it feels to be exposed. I mean, I feel excited with you staring at my little cock. I can't imagine how I would think with many online strangers commenting and sharing my pictures.

"I mean, this is different, but okay. Let's do it."

Trevor excitedly got in a position where he held his hips, wiggling his ridiculously tiny penis. I couldn't help but giggle at Trevor's childlike behavior. After that, he posed in many different ways, like comparing it to his pinky, holding it with two fingers, lying on his back, and even outside in the chilly winds. This shrunk his already tiny penis to a lifeless nub lacking any necessary movement. As much as I loved Trevor's body before his recent reversal development, I couldn't handle how stunning he was now.

In his pure, natural element, As I photographed his naked body, in each moment, he became more and more enraptured. It wasn't long until his little dicklette stood completely hard, seeping delicious pre-cum out of the small head. I was dreaming of devouring what little he had. I then proceeded to film him jerking off until he exploded a large amount of cum all over his body.

After he cleaned himself up, I said to him, "You know, when we hooked up before, you weren't even closely that horny."

"I know. Isn't it wild? And I still need to post this on Twitter."

"Well, I hate to be a buzzkill, but when do you think you will change back with Jeremy?"

"I'm not sure. I'm having so much fun."

"Well, you obviously can't stay this way forever."

Trevor sighed and said, "Let me post these, and you can text Jeremy to come over."

"Sounds good."

Trevor posted the photos to Twitter and tagged several small penis accounts to amplify the images. In only under an hour, he received thousands of views with support and a couple of humiliating comments.

"Neil, check this out. Look how views it already has."

"Wow, that's amazing. You aren't embarrassed. Your nude photos are on the internet."

"Normally, I would, but this feels so exhilarating; I can feel the adrenaline pumping in my chest."

His little wee-wee grew exponentially to three inches, and he was basically about to blow his load to even a comment from me.

"Well, calm down, my little exhibitionist. Now, we should contact Jeremy."

My Perspective

I texted Jeremy, and it took him a while to arrive.

He looked at me awkwardly.

"So, I'm assuming you know what's going on?"

"Yes, I do. It's unbelievable, but we are going to figure it out."

"I am not sure you can."

Trevor came out of the bathroom, completely naked. Ever since Trevor's penis shrunk to the size of Jeremy's, he seems even more confident than before.

Jeremy's eyes widened at Trevor's really tiny cock, and he looked away.

"Hey Trevor. I see you are enjoying being in my body."

"Yeah, I can't believe how small you are. It is really fun to feel it bounce around."

"Well, that makes one of us. I love the feeling of walking around with it swinging around. Kathy has never been more horny for me."

"Well, you both need to return because this isn't right. What did the fortune say?" I asked.

"It said something like we needed to learn what we truly want in life, then we would be free. I think that would help us return to normal."

I held my chin and thought about it. "Well, what did you both learn about yourselves."

Trevor said, "I learned I like exposing myself online about having a tiny dick."

"Yeah, that's obvious, haha." I laughed. "And you, Jeremy?"

"I mean, I'm not sure. I enjoy finally pleasuring my wife, but I don't care for it."

"Well, let's work with that. It is too hard for you both to figure out what you want by yourselves. You switched for a reason, so you should figure it out together."

Jeremy raised his eyebrow, "Yeah, we are. What do you mean."

"Maybe you both should explore each other's bodies."

Jeremy shouted, "No way! I can't do that. That would be cheating."

"C'mon man, we don't have a choice. I don't want to be in your body forever. I can't handle the rash on your back, haha."

"Okay, but you must promise we will never mention this again."

We all agreed and went to the bedroom. Trevor was already naked and laid on his side, illustrating his little shaftless nub. Jeremy had no problem stripping down and showing me his huge schlong.

I nodded and said, "Oh yeah, that's Trevor's cock. I remember it."

"Wait, you two have hooked up before?"

"Oh, yeah."

Jeremy planted his hot, naked body next to Trevor. Trevor leaned in and kissed him while Trevor held his cheek. They engaged romantically, and I didn't want to feel left out, so I took my clothes off too.

Trevor was dominating Jeremy and told him what to do. Jeremy pleadingly accepted Trevor's commands. He sucked Trevor's tiny little cock, and felt it grow in his mouth. Without hesitating, he flipped Jeremy over and rubbed his beautiful butt.

He slowly inserted his tiny penis in his anus, but unfortunately, due to the microscopic size, his tiny boner would only brush the tip of his tight anus. Still, he wanted Jeremy to submit to him.

Jeremy grunted in pain because he'd never explored this before. Trevor proceeded to fuck him like his bitch, and Jeremy appeared to really enjoy it.

After a few minutes, Trevor screamed and released his load on Jeremy's anus. As they both tried to gain their breath, the entire room shook like a massive earthquake. We all woke up, and I noticed Jeremy and Trevor looked like their original selves.

"Hey, it worked! you both are back to normal."

They looked at each other and smiled. Trevor looked down at his giant penis, and Jeremy noticed his little cock. They hugged each other.

"I understand what I learned. I enjoy being dominated and pegged. Kathy will have to get used to using the strapon I brought for her. She'll need to use it for me, haha."

"Yeah, and I realized I love dominating a little dick boy, and I would want him to post his images around the internet."

"Well, I am happy for both of you. And the last thing I will say is this. Damn, Jeremy, that is one tiny little cock you have."

Trevor and Jeremy looked at it and started laughing.

"Trust me, I know I am tiny, haha."

We all left that day with a major secret. Kathy was disappointed when she saw her husband's shriveled-up little weenie. But he confessed his desire for her to peg him, which she gladly did. And Trevor found a boyfriend with a tiny little cock he could dominate.

And sometimes, Jeremy and Trevor craved one another and had sex with each other while I watched. It was amazing, and I'm happy I brought together their true desire as the person who secretly gave them the fortune cookies to begin with.