Free-Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tzah
Tzah
7 Followers

With all of the will-power he could muster, he gently cupped her chin and slid her mouth from his erection. "Baby... you don't have to if you don't want to, always remember that," he gasped. He was only human- the attention her tongue and lips had paid to his member had curled his toes, but he wouldn't make her suffer. He'd only give her pleasure, all the days and all the ways he could manage. His breath rose his sweaty, chiseled chest, and he actually squirmed as he watched her. She was so sexy. He'd never do anything to hurt her or take that away from her.

Carefully, as though ready to bolt for the door at any time, Ren bobbed slipperily up and down Jason's thick shaft, making no sound as she did, just as she'd learned, and just as she'd learned too, she avoided looking up at him, only at her work. She felt awkward in the position she was in- she should have been on her knees with her hands behind her back, or.. or.. her throat closed and she began to panic when Jason finally- she glanced up at him in shock- gave her a choice. "... What?" she said, wiping the corner of her mouth. "Are you sure?" she studied him carefully, her chest rising and falling rapidly- in spite of her hatred for the ultimate act of submission, of compromise... she found herself even more aroused by his enjoyment of it- but more importantly, his willingness to sacrifice that enjoyment for hers.

She stopped. He'd kind of expected her to, but it still almost ached his loins when she slid him slowly out of her mouth. Her face was again beautiful with relief, instead of contorted with fear or distaste, though. He gently pulled her up, and her completely naked body raked against the sensitive, swollen erection she'd just teased until he'd thought it could grow no more. He ignored it as best as he could as his lips moved along her jaw to her neck, circling her skin with his tongue, his fingers gripping and kneading her buttocks as she ground into him mercilessly.

He could have gotten more rough, more possessive, and she'd still have enjoyed it, but in a way, Ren was glad that he was gentle, hungry yes, but gentle. It felt so good to relax into him, instead of tense against him. "Please," she breathed when she could take the hot insistence of his erection so close to where it should be anyways no longer. "Take me to bed," she gasped against his mouth in an insistent kiss. "I want you," she tried to keep the insistence, the pleading from her voice, but it was so ragged from emotion and lust that it did no good to bother.

Just those words, uttered urgently, needily, almost drove him over the edge, as did the insistent, piercing gaze she held him trapped inside. He needed no further encouragement as he wrapped her arms around his neck and then stood, hoisting her, her thighs still gripping him with the strenght of years spent breaking horses, and strode purposefully toward her bedroom. Ren took the opportunity to just hold him, ride with him, enjoy his solid confidence. He lay her gently on the cool sheets, and turned the lamp on beside them. She reached and turned it off. He turned it on again, and when her hand went to it, he gently caught it. "You're beautiful- I want to see you," he murmured. Ren swallowed hard, but nodded, easing along the sheets to make room for him.

When at aching last he lay naked beside her, she whispered "I love you," once more, looking into his eyes, as though saying, 'I'm trusting you with me- and I know you won't hurt me'. Soon, she was lost within an erotic spiral of caresses, of ghosting, feather-light touches, of possessive ravishing, of tasting... time slipped away, as did Ren's final shred of inhibition with Jason as his tongue neared a place it hadn't gone before.

Ren's words echoed in his ears, driving him crazy. To feel wanted, needed like that... it was a tough order to fill, but one he'd enjoy filling. When he rejoined her on the bed, he resumed his gentle, wanting explorations of her body with his hands and mouth, first kissing her lips, his hands smoothing and entwining in her hair, then he slid lower to her neck, her breasts, too. He nibbled her stomach as his hands traced along her sides, eliciting a ticklish zing and a new wetness from her, and then, his mouth strayed where it hadn't before. He'd wanted for awhile to please her, to give her something he now knew she hadn't gotten from David, and now was finally the right time.

A quick hiss of shock tensed her body as the unexpected overture sizzled through her, and she lay still, processing the new sensation. But then, he draped her oddly-colored leg over his shoulder and he was nearer to her than he'd ever been short of actual penetration. "Are you sure," she murmured, propping up on an elbow to look down at him. It was a final frontier of sorts for her- an act at least the man *she* had previously known would *never* have deigned to do. Apprehension gripped her as she had no idea what to expect.

Jason's lips kissed the faint line of darkened hair, and then, he gazed upward at her as he thumbed her own small erection, his fingers spreading wide the soft curtains of smooth flesh on either side of it, and his tongue swiped up her slit in a long, slow taste that raised her off the bed with a cry. "Oh, I'm sure," he murmured, his breath teasing the hot, slick trail his tongue and her already flushed center had provided.

He didn't give her another chance to speak as he kissed her folds, his tongue wheedling in between them to circle and draw out the flushed pink pearl nestled at the top, to suckle it, to rake his teeth gently over it, and then, to slide lower and savor the warmth of her depths. One hand reached up and gently held hers, telling her not to be afraid, to just enjoy being loved in this different, new way, to surrender to it.

His own arousal leaked a clear droplet of pre-release onto his stomach as he tasted her and submitted to her the most intimate kiss he could provide, groaning into her, reveling in her beautiful, exotic femininity. Driving her crazy drove him just as mad- it was all he could do to keep his arousal in check, but still, his tongue danced along her most sensitive of places, eliciting writhing, muted cries from her, her hand clasping his with a sweaty fervor as she neared her peak.

Never had he enjoyed giving this to a woman as much as he did to Ren. It was so teasingly erotic and sensually focusing, that he found himself getting as worked up as she obviously was.

She squeezed his hand as though he were drawing blood from her... and in the next few seconds, he was most indeed drawing *something* from her, that was indubitable. A yelp of surprised ecstasy was torn from her lips as her whole body stiffened and quivered helplessly beneath Jason's tongue until soon her hips were unable to remain glued to the bed. "Jason!," she moaned, "I'm- I'm gonna... c-cc..." and she did... shame and being unable to wait, to hold back, didn't get a foothold because the gush of hot orgasm consumed her completely. Gasping as though through a deluge of water, Ren realized how tightly she was still gripping Jason's hand, how her heels dug into the bed on either side of him, and how her fist had torn loose the sheet from the top corner of her mattress. "How... on *earth* ...did you DO that...?!" she asked, the hair clip falling uselessly beside her on the pillow, her sweaty black mane cascading down, free at least.

He gave her a mischievous sort of smirk and then slowly inched up her body, careful not to touch his burning rod against her skin as he did so. Was she spent? Could she go again? He didn't think he could hold his in much longer. "Are you ready?" he whispered, lavishing another kiss upon her. Ren was startled to taste herself upon his lips, but returned the kiss just as longingly, and pressed into him. She was ready. She was insatiable at that point, and when she brought Jason's hand down to her slit to feel it growing slippery again, she murmured, "What do you think?" with a devilish glint in her own eye.

"Where are the," he was rummaging around in her nightstand. His hand closed over what was unmistakably *not* a flashlight, but he didn't say anything. Finally, he withdrew a small foil packet, brandishing it as though it were excalibur. Or it's sheath, at least. He kissed her again, slipping down beside her, but he found his ability to be gentle slowly ebbing as his want for her to consume him in her deep embrace grew ravenously fierce.

Ren glanced away, flushing even deeper, as he fished around in the night-stand... surely he didn't think... but there he produced a condom finally, and she almost sighed in relief. "You're.. yeah, you're amazing," she whispered, kissing him greedily. "Carry on," she smiled bashfully, biting her bottom lip and looking askance at him.

"Ooh," he sighed at that sexy lip-bite, and he thrust against her, then ripped the condom from the package and popped it on as quickly as he could. "Damn, I want you," he whispered huskily as he mounted her, unable to wait any longer. He cupped her buttock, then slid his hand down her thigh, lifting her leg, and slid between her thighs. He teased her slit with his protected erection, and gasped, even though it didn't feel the same. "Oh, OH GOD," he moaned as he slipped into her, feeding his length into that warm velvet grasp that accepted him snugly, willingly. He drew himself in and out for a few seconds, thrusting quickly, vigorously, and then, with a raised eyebrow, he withdrew, and in a roll, pulled Ren over so that she now strided him. "Your turn, honey," he encouraged her, his hands teasing circles on her thighs, tickling the backs of her knees, roaming up to her buttocks, her waist and then resting on her hips.

"Augh," she grunted as she felt his cock tease along her wet slit, and cried out as he deliciously stabbed into her, taking her, owning her, in one efficient thrust. "That's it," she snarled, and bucked into him and clawed his back like a rutting alley cat. Already her eyes were almost crossing again. She hadn't known it was possible to go for two in one night- sure, she'd read about it, but figured most of those novels were based on glamorized myth. Now she knew it to be true, though. Each time he spoke- or at least articulated sound, she moaned in response, unable to stifle herself. The soft kiss he lavished upon her, however, should have given her foreshadowing that something was about to change. "No-" she gasped, but she had no choice as he flipped their positions just as quickly as the first time her teacher had dipped her in mambo... Oh, but it was far more feisty and satisfactory *this* way... if Ren could just work past it- convince herself she could... "No- I can't do this," she worried down at him, hiding her face in his neck. Already, though, the movement inside her grazed her slick walls, eliciting new sensations in new places, causing her thighs to tremble and grip Jason's hard body with a fiendish possession of her own.

His hands gripped her hips a little more firmly as he looked at her. "Ren. Baby- look at me," he whispered, and gently loosed a hip so that he could turn her chin, looking into her eyes. "Yes, you can. Don't be scared. I love you. It's your choice, but I know you can," he spoke, marveling at his articulate coherence while his penis was nudging her quivering gash. He nudged just the head in, and moved around beneath her to help her decide.

Rigid and pulsing, Jason's thick shaft convinced her that yes, she could *and* would... and she'd like it, too. Ren closed her eyes, kissed Jason once more, as though saying good-bye for the last time... and then... took flight. Rising, falling, pounding against and around him, Ren gripped Jason's hands in hers, and moved with him as best as she could, their sweat making her balance triicky, slippery. She rose up so that he almost left her, then sank onto him, engulfing him completely again and again, her toes curling impossibly with each thrust, until the sweet, tickling fire that had lain curled like a sleeping kitten now suddenly roared and lashed hungrily at it's cage, molten and scorching, and again, lost in herself, in Jason, in the moment Ren finally broke the invisible collar, she released a primal groan- and then some- upon her hapless lover, collapsing breathlessly onto him, sweat and tears streaking her face as she twitched, still surrounding him, unable to relent quite yet, until her breaths, her heartbeats, her reeling sanity stilled and quieted.

Jason almost couldn't restrain himself, watching her moving above him, and he felt himself sliding more deeply inside her than before, it seemed. Feeling the new contours and tightness of her slick grip upon him was intoxicating, electrifying, and her beautiful, raw power hung about her in a crackling aura. "Free, baby," he managed to murmur as she pulled from him a groan which crescendoed into a roar, and then he ejected his pent-up, boiling arousal into that vile little sleeve which was the only thing separating them from being truly one. He gasped, riding out- or being ridden out- as the final waves of climax flowed through both of them. She slid from him, eased onto him, released him, embraced him, faster, deeper, harder, his hips pumping her, his hands gripping her, and he watched her slowly leave, released... free. The woman who climaxed fiercely, roughly, raggedly- and simultaneously with her willingly-captive lover, collapsed in a heap on his chest was not the Ren he'd first met. She was finally a woman. Her own woman. His woman, too, if she deigned to be.

She couldn't speak for quite some time- she didn't trust her voice to come out at all, but finally, when she could, she almost sobbed, "I love you, too. I didn't think I could do that..." her body still jittered intermittently, as though the third wire of the electric fence was down and every time the wind blew, it arced against another one... but there was no fence now. It was gone. Experimentally, Ren released her grip with one hand to touch her neck. Even though it hadn't been there for some time, now it actually *felt* gone. "Thank you, Baby," she sniffled into his neck, her wet eyelashes tickling his cheek.

Jason opened his eyes dazedly and looked up, focusing on her tangled black hair. He realized the change upon her just as when he'd felt it, heartbeats before. He reached up and smoothed her hair from her face, gently fingering away her tears. "You're free, Ren. You're beautiful, and strong, and I love you. I'm yours," he smiled, shocked to find his own eyes brightening wetly.

He reached down and removed their protection so that he could just lie with her and hold her. He was grateful to be free from it.

"I'm more yours than I ever thought," she countered, almost tiredly... she wouldn't dare try to sprint up and down stairs now, for awhile. "Here," she raised up and leaned over him to the night-stand, withdrawing another small foil packet. "Don't ask," she blushed as she withdrew the "refreshing towelette" from it's packet, but couldn't help smirking a little as she cleaned him off, just to be safe. She'd never thought she'd use one of those on a real one, either. She gathered the pile of... used stuff... and swooped it into the trash-can next to her bed, then gratefully immersed herself in his arms again, one toe snaking some of the covers up over their legs, her arm reaching to bring them up the rest of the way. Then, she just lay in the cliche'd afterglow, the golden, heady buzz of such complete and whole release and satisfaction and love for each other that nothing could ruin it. Nothing, dammit.

Tzah
Tzah
7 Followers