Free Kittens! Pt. 05

Story Info
Vicki experiences public nudity for the first time.
4.4k words
4.59
8.1k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean I'm going to be a mommy?" Vicki inquired happily. "And I'll have twins too? Oh Jack, my belly will be so huge!"

"Yeah," I replied, "and you'll look great, too!"

A thought suddenly came over me.

"But the way you walk, it may put you really off balance. We'll have to ask the doctor about that. I don't want you to fall."

"Me neither!" she asserted. "I take small steps to keep my balance though. Maybe it will be okay. I'll just be extra careful, that's all."

I smiled, and did my best to brush it aside. I shouldn't have said anything so soon, or at least until I decided it may have been a legitimate concern. It was probably nothing to worry about anyway, and now, I may have instilled some trepidation in her over it.

"I'm sure it will, Sweetheart." I agreed. "I know you'll be extra careful too. You'll make a very good mother."

Vicki beamed at my response.

"Thank you, Jack." she replied. "I know you'll make a wonderful father for our kids too. I can't wait to marry you and have a family together. You know, that reminds me of something else."

"What's that?" I inquired.

"Our wedding!" she exclaimed. "Oh Jack, we have to make plans! Who to invite, where to have it and all. I wonder if they'd let us have it at the military park?" she mused.

"Instead of a church or something?" I asked. "You don't want to go down the aisle?"

"I've never been to church." she answered. "I think I'd like to have it outdoors, with all of our friends and family there. I know this though, wherever we get married, I want a nude wedding. At least I'm going to be nude. I'd like for you and all of the guests to be nude too. What do you think?"

"I think that you would make a very beautiful bride wearing nothing but her veil." I replied. "In fact, I would like very much for you to be completely nude. I'm not certain how comfortable I would be standing there without anything on though, and I'm quite certain that the majority of the guests would be more than a little uncomfortable enough seeing you or both of us nude, so asking them to take their clothes off might be a bit much. They probably wouldn't want to come at all."

Vicki looked disappointed.

"But it would be so nice for everyone to be nude together!" she protested. "I guess you're right though. Most people don't understand how it feels to go around without any clothes on."

She sighed dejectedly, and I felt very badly for her. I know how much she loved being nude; especially in front of other people, and how she wanted others to share that experience with her. It was very difficult for her to comprehend why other people didn't feel the same way that she did about certain things, and this was one of them.

To her, being nude meant being free, and she didn't understand that to most people, being nude meant being uncomfortable or even embarrassing; or outright vulgar to some. I had to try and understand her feelings and viewpoints, and do my best to accommodate them without alienating those we wanted to attend our cherished event.

"I have an idea." I suggested. "I will agree to be nude as well, but let's not ask anyone in attendance to be so. We will explain in the invitations of our special ceremony, and that we do not expect anyone else to attend clothes-free, however, after a certain point during the reception, anyone who wishes to join us being clothes-free will have the option at that point, to remove their clothes and join us in an au naturale setting. What do you think?"

Vicki pondered my suggestion for a few moments, and then nodded vigorously in response; grinning broadly.

"Oh yes, Darling!" she bubbled. "I love it, Jack! And I love you too!"

She threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"I want so much, to be your wife." she said quietly. "I want to please you and give you lots of children. I want to make you as happy as you have made me."

"Aww, Sweetheart," I responded gently, "you already have. Just don't stop being who you are. That's what makes me happy. Your love and loyalty means more than you can imagine."

"I don't know..." she said dubiously, "I have a pretty big imagination."

"Well imagine this:" I postulated. "Us going to the courthouse in the morning to get you registered as a legal nudist. Then, you being able to walk around nude in public without a care in the world."

Vicki closed her eyes.

"I'm imagining it." she replied. "It sounds wonderful!"

"Then let's get some sleep so that we can make it happen." I said with a grin.

"Oh you!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait though. I hate I had to put my top on for dinner tonight, because of the sign on the door. That really sucks, telling people they won't be served if they aren't wearing shirts or shoes."

"Well, after you get registered, they won't be able to discriminate against you anymore." I replied. "It won't matter what the sign says. If anyone tries to bar you from their establishment simply because you aren't wearing any clothes, they can be sued for discrimination under the new laws. So, don't worry your pretty little blonde head over it, okay? Try and get some sleep, as excited as I know you are, and we'll take care of everything first thing in the morning."

"Okay, Jack." she replied, snuggling up against me. "I love you, my dearest man. Good night and sweet dreams."

"Sweeter dreams." I replied with a smile.

I turned the light off, and a few minutes later drifted off to sleep. I had crazy dreams all night about us getting married nude in different places; each one more bizarre than the one before it. The last one was us being wed as a royal couple, with the whole thing being broadcast live on television around the world! To say that her suggestion and desire to have a nude wedding was affecting my dreams was an understatement!

I awoke to the very pleasant sensation of Vicki's warm, wet mouth engulfing my penis and slowly stroking it with her lips, as she sucked it expertly. I sighed and smiled, opening my eyes to the sight of my dick inside of her mouth, as her head bobbed up and down. It wasn't long, before I let my load loose inside her mouth. She took it all, like a dutiful wife would do for her husband, and swallowed every last drop with gusto.

Vicki ran her tongue all over the underside of my dick, cleaning up every last drop, before taking her mouth from it. She smiled broadly at me, and then snuggled up against me, running her fingers through my hair.

"Good morning, my Love." she said sweetly, as she gently licked her lips. "Was that a nice way to wake up?"

"It was." I said with a smile. "I'd love to wake up to that every morning!"

"Then I will do that for you!" she asserted dutifully. "No more alarm clocks for my special man! From now on, you tell me when you want to get up, and I will suck you awake, okay? You just lay there and let your darling Vicki suck your dick until you cum in my mouth. Then, we can both get up and shower together. I will do this for you every morning for as long as you want. Nothing is too good for the father of my children. I told you Jack, I will make you the happiest man in the world.

"Then, while you're getting dressed, I'll fix your breakfast. I won't have to worry about getting dressed any more," she giggled, "so I can spend that time making you scrambled eggs and sausage. While you're eating your delicious breakfast, I'll slide under the table and suck your cock until it's hard again. Then while you're eating, I'll give you another wonderful blowjob, and you can cum in my mouth all over again! While you're swallowing the protein from your eggs, I'll be swallowing the protein from your sperm. Would you like that?"

"Very much." I replied. "Why don't we take that shower together and get dressed, so that we can be at the courthouse when it opens? The sooner we get there, the sooner you can register and take your clothes back off."

"Sounds good to me." she agreed.

We had a very cozy shower together, then dressed and headed out. Vicki chose to wear nothing but a pair of denim shorts, a thin white tee shirt and a pair of black and white high-top Keds. She looked really cute too, but not as cute as she would look once she was wearing nothing but the sneakers. We arrived at the county court complex just as it was opening, so we were the first to arrive at the County Registrar's office. He greeted us personally, as his clerk hadn't arrived yet.

"Good morning!" he said cordially. "How may I help you two this morning?"

"Good morning, yourself." I replied. "My fiancee and I would like a marriage license, and in addition, she would also like to become a registered nudist."

He smiled at my reply as though I had made a humorous remark.

"The marriage license I can help you with okay, but there's no such thing as registering to become a nudist." he replied. "Your fiancee is pretty cute though, and I'll admit that while I would love to see her nude, there is nothing to make it legally happen. I wish there was some sort of registry to make all of this happen, but at this point in time there isn't. I'm sorry."

"It's a federal ruling." I replied. "Registered nudists are now a protected class. She was just hired by the Park Service to become their first clothes-free docent. She needs the paperwork so that she can get her ID."

"Like I said," he responded, "I'd really like to help you out, but as far as I know, there's no such thing as registering to be a nudist."

"Then you need to contact a federal judge." I said politely but firmly. "Even if you don't have the proper forms here in the office, you can download them, I'm sure. You're an elected official. You should stay on top of this stuff. Not trying to be a hard ass here, but if you don't get the proper forms for her to fill out, you and the county will be in violation of the ruling, and subject to a discrimination lawsuit against nudists."

The registrar suddenly smiled again.

"C'mon, did Herbie put you up to this?" he inquired. "I haven't been back in the States for twenty four hours yet, and he's trying to get me already. You guys!"

He let out a laugh.

"So, did you really need a marriage license, or was that just part of the act?" he asked with a guffaw. "You two are good. Are you local talent or something?"

"No," I replied, in a somewhat annoyed tone, "we are a couple who need a marriage license, and my fiancee needs a nudist license on top of it. Just getting back in the States? Where the hell have you been, anyway?"

"I've been in Puerta Vallarta for the past two weeks, why?" he answered in a slightly stuck-up tone of voice.

I looked sat Vicki and shrugged.

"That explains it." I responded. "Look, this isn't a gag. No one's playing a joke on you. I have no idea who the hell Herbie is, but this was a federal ruling that went into effect while you were out of the country whether you realize it or not - and I'm serious - you need to call a federal judge and get the proper forms, or else I'm calling my attorney."

"You're serious?" he said dubiously. "This isn't a joke?"

"Do I look like I'm fucking laughing?" I snapped. "You're pissing me off."

"No, but that sort of language is extremely inappropriate." he said with a frown. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Smile!" Vicki called out from my left, as she held her phone up. "You're being recorded discriminating against me by refusing to issue me a nudist license. This is all live streaming, by the way."

The registrar looked flustered.

"I don't know what you expect me to do!" he burst out.

"Call a god damned judge, like I told you to, two minutes ago!" I growled. "I'm losing my patience with you."

He threw his hands in the air, and let out an audible sigh. About that time, an older woman entered the office and smiled at us in greeting.

"Wilma!" he hollered. "Do you know anything about some federal ruling regarding registering to go nude?!"

The woman nodded.

"Of course. We all got a memo regarding this. It's on your desk. It has all the information, including the form number, so you can print one out. We haven't gotten hard copies yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone wants to register."

The registrar looked stunned.

"I... uh... umm... don't know what to say." he mumbled. "I'm sorry. I really thought this was a joke or something."

"Well it wasn't!" Vicki admonished him. "You should listen more carefully to your constituents from here on out. We voted for you!"

"I will." he sighed. "Wilma, will you get the necessary paperwork printed out for her? While you're doing that, I'll get a marriage certificate."

He turned back to us.

"I'm really sorry." he apologized. "Not a good way to make a first impression, was it?"

"No," I replied grudgingly, "but it does take a lot to admit you made a mistake. Not too many politicians do that these days. We accept your apology."

He grinned broadly

"Thanks!" he said with a smile. "You know, I feel really badly about all of this. I'd like to make it up to you if I may, by offering to marry you myself. I am a justice of the peace, you know."

Vicki giggled, and I smiled.

"What gives?" he inquired. "It's a legitimate offer."

"My wife wants a nude wedding, and we were wondering where we were going to find someone to perform the ceremony." I replied with a smile. "Thank you so much for your offer. We will hold you to it."

The registrar sighed loudly.

"Open mouth; insert foot." he lamented. "Don't worry, I'll stand by my word. I feel really badly about all of this too. No charge for either license, either. Consider it part of my apology, and an early wedding present to the both of you. I'll take care of filing the marriage certificate after I perform the ceremony, and Wilma has the paperwork for you to sign to become a registered nudist. Just sign here, and here."

Vicki smiled broadly and took the pen from him, carefully signing her name in both spots.

"There you go." he said with a smile. "You are now officially registered as a legal nudist, Vicki. Congratulations!"

"Can I take my clothes off now?" she inquired eagerly.

"Yes, you are now an official nudist. I can't stop you. Not that I would anyway. You folks have a wonderful day."

Vicki gleefully shed her shorts and tee shirt, leaving her wearing nothing but her sneakers. I took them from her and rolled them up, tucking them under my arm.

"Just remember to have an ID made with your registration number on it!" he called after us. "No one will be able to stop you as long as you are properly identified."

With that, we exited the office, and Vicki could barely contain herself (pardon the pun). She darted about excitedly, eliciting stares of disbelief as we left the building and headed back to my car.

"Oh Jack, this is wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I feel so free! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually walking around nude in public! It was great at the park, but this is so much better! Thank you, Jack! Oh, thank you!"

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

It was wonderful to see the love of my life so happy. She was acting like a little girl on Christmas morning; tearing open present after present, and trying to play with all of her new toys at once. We got into the car, and as I guided it down the parking garage ramps toward the exit, Vicki happily began playing with herself; no toys needed.

I had to smile at her innocence. It was so cute too see her sitting there, wearing nothing but a pair of Keds and openly masturbating in public, simply because it felt good. We approached the exit, and I turned to her.

"Hold up a sec." I said casually. "I have to pay the attendant. What you're doing is technically illegal."

"It is?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes, I told you before, you can't masturbate in public. Even though you're a nudist now, what you are doing is still considered lewd behavior. You can be nude; just not lewd. Remember what I told you at the park?"

"Yes, I had forgotten," she replied, "but I will make certain that I do not touch myself in public again."

"Good Girl!" I complimented her. "Once we get back on the road, it will be okay, as long as no one sees you do it."

I pulled up to the attendant's shack and gave her my ticket. Her eyes bugged out of her head as she looked at Vicki sitting next to me totally nude, and smiling back at her in the most friendly manner.

"Wow, you sho' is brave, goin' around like that!" she exclaimed. "Good fo' you, Girl! Show them titties!"

I smiled and nodded.

"She just registered to be a legal nudist." I explained, as I handed her a dollar. "No one can say anything about it. Maybe you should try it too. Looks like you have a nice set of boobs on you too. Just go the County Registrar's office."

"Hell no! I ain't flopping these big ol' titties out!" she laughed. "They'd prolly hang down past my belly button."

"That sounds pretty sexy." I replied, as the gate lifted. "Too bad. I've love to see them. Have a great day though!"

We turned onto the main road and headed for home.

"First stop, the pharmacy!" I exclaimed. "Let's get you one of those medical bracelets made up with your nudie number on it, okay?"

"Okay!" she agreed happily. "Then, will you take me to lunch?"

It was at this point, that everything began to actually dawn on me. This was no longer a fantasy; it was real. Vicki was fully nude, and I would be under just as much scrutiny as her, simply by association. I pulled into the parking lot of the pharmacy with a great deal of trepidation. My heart was beating fiercely with anticipation, as we exited the car and entered the store.

As expected, several people gasped at Vicki's exhibitionism, and an employee came forward to handle the situation. By his white shirt and sloppy blue tie, it was obvious that he was the store manager. He gawked at her unclothed body for a few seconds, before clearing his throat and finally addressing her.

"Umm... Miss... are you aware that you aren't wearing any clothes?" he finally inquired in a hoarse voice.

"Of course!" she replied. "That's a stupid question. Wouldn't YOU know it if you weren't wearing any clothes?"

I snickered as quietly as I could, but it still garnered his attention.

"Are you with her?" he demanded.

"I am." I responded as casually as I could. "What seems to be the problem here?"

"She's naked!" he burst out. "That's the problem! I can't have someone walk into my store without any clothes on! It's against the law!"

"Actually, it's not." I said coolly. "That's why we're here."

"She obviously has a mental problem." someone whispered quietly to her friend. "Call the police before she leaves."

Vicki whipped around and addressed the other patron.

"First of all, I do NOT have a mental problem!" she snapped. "Secondly, I am not deaf either. I may be autistic, but I can hear just fine, thank you very much!"

"So, she DOES have a mental problem then!" the woman exclaimed. "She's autistic. Call the cops! She's a streaker! Lock her up!"

"She's a registered nudist!" I stated loudly. "And anyone who calls the cops on her is liable for a lawsuit. So shut your mouth."

I turned back to the manager.

"The whole reason we are here," I explained, "is for her to get one of those medical ID bracelets with her name and identification number on it. Be advised, if you do not honor this request, you will be in violation of federal law. I have all of her paperwork right here, seeing as she has no place to put it herself. I strongly suggest that you look it over completely, before you make any hasty or otherwise stupid, decisions."

I thrust it at him, and he took it from me. He glanced over it for a few seconds, noting the official seal on the document and nodded.

"My apologies." he responded. "I had no idea. You are totally welcome in this store, Miss. In fact, I will make the bracelet myself. Please follow me and have a seat in the pharmacy's waiting area. I will have this made up for you in less than ten minutes."

12