Free-Lovin' Hometown Pt. 01

Story Info
I meet a new friend when I jerk off in my unique town.
3.5k words
4.33
5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader! This is my first published story - I hope you like it, and I'd love to read any comments you might have!

All activities are consensual, and all characters described are over 18.

Enjoy!

-LazarusRex

It's the beginning of summer here in my hometown. This means all sorts of great things are getting started - farmers' markets, outdoor concerts, and women wearing more and more skimpy clothing. It's that last one that I'm most excited for, to be quite honest. I just live for seeing butts jiggle through their short shorts and nipples poke through tight t-shirts unimpeded by a bra. One of my favourite hobbies in the summer is to take a stroll through downtown and have a walk around the mall to catch a glimpse of the young women taking advantage of the warm weather by reducing the amount of fabric on their bodies to the bare minimum to be acceptable outside of a beach setting.

Once I've scoped out all the pert, poky nipples, delightfully jiggling boobs, and luscious smooth thighs rising to barely-covered round butts I can handle, I like to go to the park to jerk off thinking about the girls I've seen.

Now, I should clarify - my hometown's got a much more ... relaxed attitude towards sex and masturbation than most places. There's various theories and versions of the exact nature of our founder's specific proclivities, but whether he was the leader of debauched sex cult, a naturist who wanted to return to a simpler time, or just a free thinker who wanted to avoid barriers, the results are that we've had virtually no laws regulating sex between consenting adults since the town was founded in the mid-19th century.

There have been tons of social benefits to this relaxed attitude from the very beginning. The town has always been a haven for same-sex couples and the gay community, who did not need to fear the persecution of indecency or sodomy laws when those were still on the books elsewhere. There's much less stigma and fewer hang-ups about sexual activity, since pretty much everyone is doing it all the time. It also makes finding a compatible partner easier (and more fun!) since experimenting with different people and activities is actively encouraged. Medical care has benefitted and developed from the town's openness as well, meaning that STIs have been effectively eliminated, and safe and effective contraceptive drugs are freely available.

What it also means, in simpler terms, is that you can rub one out or fuck outside in public, completely legally.

And that was just what I intended to do today. Even though it's considered a pretty regular pastime, especially for a young man, I always get a bit of a rush from doing something that feels so pleasurable and personal where anyone at all could see.

I strolled over to my favourite park, ready to relieve the pressure I'd been building up all morning. The park is just a couple blocks from the noise and bustle of downtown, but plenty of people still walk by, meaning my odds of seeing some more hotties was pretty good. The weather was beautiful and sunny, the grass was thick and green, and flowers bloomed all around the park's central fountain.

As I walked to my favourite spot, I passed a middle-aged couple whose romantic picnic, it seemed, had gone swimmingly, since they were engaged in a bout of passionate and enthusiastic lovemaking on a checkered blanket under a shady tree.

I paused for a moment to watch them, knowing they wouldn't mind. They were going at it missionary-style, and it looked they had been going for some time, given the sheen of sweat on both their naked bodies. I could feel my dick beginning to swell in my shorts as I saw the woman's sizable breasts bounce and flop as her partner slammed his thick cock into her soaked entrance over and over. He was pounding slowly, pulling his juice-soaked penis nearly out of her hair-rimmed pussy, pausing a moment, then thrusting it back in to the hilt, causing her whole body, but especially her big tits, to jiggle from the impact. I was loving the show, but had resolved not to take out my own penis until I was seated in my favourite spot, for reasons I'll get to in a moment.

Then, with one particularly strong thrust that nearly gave his partner two black eyes from her own boobs flopping up to her face, I heard the man speak to her, and none too quietly.

"Oh Lord, Darla, I think I'm there!" he grunted.

"So am I Greg, so am I, just keep going, faster, faster!" she panted excitedly.

With that, Greg's thrusts picked up speed and intensity, his hips becoming nearly a blur as he changed from long, slow, intentional strokes to rapid-fire thrusts of his hard dick into Darla's slick tunnel, causing her boobs to flop and wobble every which way, with no time to settle between impacts. Darla gripped the blanket tight with both hands and began to babble incoherently as Greg went balls-deep one final time, throwing his head back and making a sound that was halfway between a primal scream and "I love you so much!"

As Greg's heavy testicles were no doubt in the process of emptying themselves completely into Darla's receptive womb, they kissed deeply, then uncoupled a moment later.

Greg flopped on his back, covering his forehead with the back of his forearm, dripping wet softening penis resting on his hairy belly, evidently spent by the enthusiasm and intensity of the hard dicking he had just provided, while Darla scooted back to catch her breath sitting upright against the tree. In that position, she noticed me standing there rapt for the first time. She shot me a wink, pushed her breasts together, and spread her legs open a little wider to give me a clear view of the white semen dribbling out of her soaked and red pussy lips. I returned with a smile and a wave - she might have been old enough to be my mother, but that image of her sitting there completely naked, showing off her thick tits and jizz-filled pussy for me, was definitely going into my mental spank-bank. I gave her one last grin and adjusted my shorts slightly to make the throbbing erection hidden within obvious, and heading on my way.

I soon came to my favourite spot, a shady picnic table that looked out onto the sidewalk of a major side street - a popular spot for joggers, dog walkers and people from the nearby residential neighbourhood enjoying a stroll.

I liked it for the people-watching potential, by which I mean the odds of spotting more girls in skimpy clothes. While I liked the idea anyone walking by would see me touching myself, what really excited me was women seeing me pleasuring myself, and their responses to me offering a friendly smile while continuing to rub my erect cock.

Of course, this kind of thing is hardly uncommon in my town, so many simply keep going with no real acknowledgement, but I get plenty of winks, waves, and grins as well. My favourite is when a group of friends walks by and chatters amongst themselves after seeing me. It doesn't really matter to me what they're saying - I just like that my naked penis was noteworthy enough for discussion.

Well, no, that's a lie actually, my favourite is the rare times when a particularly interested woman sees me, and offers to lend me a hand ... or a mouth ... or, on a few memorable occasions, another orifice altogether...

Finding my picnic table unoccupied, I began to hurriedly get undressed so I could get started on the task that was occupying my mind and engorging my member. I untied my shoes, stripped off my shorts, and, after a moment's consideration, my shirt as well. I'd had too many nice shirts stained by some globules of spunk that flew in unexpected directions during some particularly vigorous masturbation sessions. I folded my clothes and put them on the table, and then, savouring the feeling of excitement that always comes with it, hooked my thumbs into my boxer shorts and slid them down.

I guess I should describe what kind of guy I am for your sake. I'm white, in my early 20s, with a short beard and longish hair I can never quite get to do exactly the "stylish bedhead" look I want. I wish I could say I was some muscled Adonis from an erotic story, but the truth is that despite being taller than most people at six foot three, my body's of pretty average build. My cock too is sadly not a foot-long arm-thick wrecking implement of vaginal destruction, but is decently thick, uncircumcised, and about seven inches long. I was ecstatic to learn that's a bit above average as an insecure teenage boy. I like to keep my pubic hair trimmed and cleaned up, but not shaved all the way.

Anyway, that's the person any passerby would have seen as I sat down on the bench, legs spread, fist beginning to slowly stroke my stiff shaft as my balls cried out for relief. I rubbed slowly at first, sliding my fist along my engorged member and I fondled my churning balls with my left hand, encouraging them to work up even more of a load. Despite my testicles protesting otherwise, I was in no rush.

As I worked at building up a thick wad of cum, I pictured in my mind some of the more memorable jerk-worthy things I'd seen over the course of the day. A tall woman with a buzz cut and more of her fat tits spilling out of her crop top than were covered by it. A modestly-dressed soccer-mom-type in her 30's nonchalantly walking out of a grocery store with her hair and face plastered with drying cum. Two female college students in t-shirts so tight they were little better than body paint making out with each other on a park bench like they were competing for a "sloppiest kiss" award.

Any number of braless nipples, bared cleavage, and jiggling butts that I had seen over my day that blended together into rocket fuel for member.

A few people did indeed go past where I was. Most paid me little attention, though a young guy who looked like he was on a lunch break from a construction job gave me a nod.

"Beats workin', huh?"

"Oh, I'm working hard at beating." I grinned back. He chuckled and went on his way.

A couple of young women in athletic gear jogged past a moment later. One ignored me, but the other blushed a bit and gave me a shy wave, which I reciprocated. I'll admit, their slender frames and sports-bra secured boobs weren't especially my type, but as they continued down the sidewalk, I watched their fit asses in their tight shorts and began to stroke my cock harder and faster.

I could feel my nuts beginning to tighten up in their sack. I was getting close to spilling my load and finally earning some relief. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as my mind began to conjure up fantastical scenes for the grand finale.

I remained like that for a minute or two, eyes shut, fist pumping, enjoying the feeling of the warm air and the buildup of pleasure in my loins as I began to prepare for the final explosion.

"Hi there."

I was jolted out of a reverie involving a pop singer and a double-large shower stall by a female voice addressing me directly.

Standing in front of me was a young Asian woman about my age, who, unlike the joggers from earlier, was just my type. She was wonderfully thick, with wide smooth thighs, big, gently-jiggling titties, soft tummy, and shoulder-length feathery hair with long bangs. She was a fair bit shorter than me, but still above average in height, standing maybe five-eight or five-nine.

She wore tight jean shorts, a black anime t-shirt that seemed awfully stretched around the chest area, and big round glasses. A bra was conspicuously absent, and the bumps of her nipples could be clearly made out through the fabric of her shirt.

"Huh? Ah, hi." I responded. I know I said I enjoyed being seen while rubbing myself off, but being pulled into a full conversation from the very brink of what was shaping up to be a particularly explosive orgasm was disorienting, to say the least.

"You're on my bench," she said with a huff.

I was about to apologize when I noticed her grin. She was wasn't seriously annoyed with me. Not very annoyed anyway.

"Y-your bench? What do you mean? I'm kind of in the middle of ..." I trailed off, gesturing vaguely to my aching balls and angry red granite-hard penis, which was leaking a long string of clear precum.

She rolled her eyes behind her glasses.

"Oh please, like you're the only one who likes to jerk off in the park. I've been scoping out guys flaunting their gash bashers in bike shorts and sweatpants all day, and now I just wanna sit down in my favourite spot and get it out of my system." She mimed rubbing a hand furiously between her thick thighs. "But I can't do that, 'cause you're, as I said, on my bench."

"Well ..." I decided to try capitalizing on the situation, and flashed what I hoped was my winningest smile. "You could always ... join me. There's lots of seats. I really don't mind!"

"Pfft, yeah, I'm sure you don't, ya fuckin' perv. You probably shoot off in your pants just picturing something like this happening, don't you? I'm not fuckin' rubbing one out with you drooling on me."

Despite this accusation, she was smiling slightly, and didn't actually seem to be making a move to leave. Indeed, it looked like she was drifting towards the empty seat to my right. She sat down, and affected a "deep in thought" pose, holding her chin and putting a finger over her lips while staring into space.

I was definitely curious to see where this was going, but my sack was still slowly throbbing for release, so I cautiously returned my right hand to its position, and began again to slowly rub my erection. I was startled into dropping it again after a couple seconds, though, when my visitor jumped off the bench and snapped her fingers.

"That's it!" she declared happily, putting on a sarcastic voice of someone who has made a great discovery. "Since we're both here for the same thing, why not help each other out?"

"Wait, what..." I grinned a second later as I suddenly realized what she was getting at. Even in a town like this, I'd never been the quickest picking up signals. Sue me.

I tried my best to sound suave and coolly disinterested as I replied, as though this kind of thing happened to me constantly.

"So do you want to - ACK!"

My super-smooth response got strangled off quickly as my new friend ignored me, practically leaped at my crotch, and engulfed my dick with her hot, wet mouth.

I hope I've made it clear I was pretty much on the edge of busting a load from my own jerking off before this unexpected but very welcome turn of events.

That is to say, my cock had only been in her warm, enthusiastic orifice for a moment or two before I felt my testicles begin to tense up.

We made eye contact, me sitting on the bench looking down and her kneeling between my legs looking up, lips wrapped firmly around my pole.

At that second our eyes met, my grateful nuts began to empty themselves onto her wriggling tongue.

Her eyes widened a little, as she was seemingly caught a little off guard by how quickly my penis began to spew its cream. Like I said, I had been jerking it for a while before this unexpected turn of events. Really!

To her credit, her response to being taken by surprise was to clamp the seal around my throbbing prick even tighter, and to run her tongue along my shaft to coax out ever more of its thick spunk.

My engorged penis flexed again and again as my body desperately rid itself of the heavy load it had been producing all day. I could feel splurt after splurt of hot goo speed through my urethra and explode out into this incredible woman's mouth. Her cheeks began to bulge outward from the quantity of seed filling them.

It felt like my penis was stuck in a bowl of warm Jell-O pudding. Jell-O pudding containing a vivacious tongue encouraging me to shoot out more, more, more.

My balls clenched and unclenched as I obliged, firing gob after gob of semen down the pipe.

I was in Heaven. This was leagues better than jerking off alone, and jerking off alone is pretty damn nice.

I ran my hands through the woman's thick hair, enjoying its soft texture as my loins operated autonomously to clean every drop out my nuts.

The woman was doing her absolute damnedest to keep everything I had to offer in her mouth, but even her noble effort was unable to completely contain my entire ejaculation. Rivulets of runny spunk mixed with saliva were beginning to leak from the corners of her lips, run down her chin and drip onto the considerable shelf of her bosom, dotting it with white. Still, she refused to swallow, and tried to puff her cheeks even farther in an effort to hold everything my penis was giving her.

My orgasm finally began to taper off, the rapid-fire twitching of my cock slowing to erratic jumps before quieting altogether. I extracted my softening dong from her tightly-sealed lips with a small pop as she quickly re-formed the seal. One final and unexpected glob of semen dribbled weakly from my glistening dick onto her still-clothed right tit, making a puddle that slowly began to run towards her nipple.

I suppose I don't really have a lot to compare it to, but I've heard the men in my town cum a lot, more than guys from anywhere else. Maybe it's something in the water, but I could believe it when my partner, maintaining eye contact, opened up her mouth to show me just how much of my jizz I had deposited in there. As soon as she did, a smaller, whiter, gluier version of Niagara Falls cascaded over her lower lip, down her chin, and onto her already-soaked shirt.

She winked at me behind her glasses as she bubbled something incoherent through all the liquid still filling her mouth and wiggled her tongue around, relishing the pool of man-juice. With that, she closed her lips and I heard a loud gulp as she swallowed it down. Which was followed by two more gulps to actually get all of it down the hatch. She opened her mouth once more to prove that she had indeed consumed every bit of my seed, not that I had any doubt. Still, it was exhilarating to picture the truly heroic amount of my semen that was now in her belly.

"Jesus fuck dude, sure is a good thing I came along when I did, or I think you might have ruptured a ball," she said as she ran a finger along her chin to clean up the lingering threads of cum that hung there. She examined the viscous liquid for a moment before popping the finger into her mouth and unceremoniously sucking it clean.

"Oh for sure, I was in real trouble," I cheerfully agreed. "I just realized ... you've so graciously put your mouth on the line to drain my balls and save my life, and I don't even know your name!"

"That was awfully impolite of you not to have brought that up earlier, but then, it'd be just as impolite for me to answer with my mouth full. I'm Jackie, Jackie Ho. If you make one joke about my last name, I will rip your cock off and shove it so far down your throat you'll have to fist your own ass to jerk off, we clear?"

I raised my hands in a mock defensive gesture.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" I laughed. "It's very nice to-" I glanced down at my semi-hard penis, which was still shiny from being covered in bodily fluids, then to her well-endowed boobs and the white spots that were splattered all over the black t-shirt that covered them.

"-nice to meet you." I finished, not completely sure why I still felt the need to be euphemistic after the downright pornographic amount of cum I had just pumped into her mouth and the greediness with which she had consumed it.

"Yeah yeah," she responded dismissively, occupied with unhooking the straps on her sandals.

She made eye contact with me again, more at my level than before, and tilted her head in an affected quizzical manner as her hands began to undo the belt looped through her shorts.

12