Free Nation - Developing Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if she wanted me to eat her pussy, but my brain was only interested in one thing. Fucking. I moved closer, and fumbling in the dark, I found her sweet-spot, and pushed my cock inside it.

Two minutes of frantic thrusting in the dark on her father's old car and I was done.

I walked home in the dark feeling ten feet tall.

One thing I should have thought about with Becka, was that she wasn't a girl to keep a secret. The whole class knew I'd fucked her by the end of the next day. She was nice about me, saying I had a really good cock, and that at 2 minutes I'd done better than most virgins.

(I later learned she had a thing for taking virginity.)

Sure, the girls were looking at me a lot more after that, but nothing instantly changed.

Not until the third ruling. The "Free-Use" rule.

The first day at school (under the new rules), I was early as usual. Mum, Dad and my brother all worked in the local DAVA car factory, and they left early in the morning. So rather than be at home alone for an hour, I went to school and waited in the classroom, chatting with anyone else who turned up early. At first, I was alone.

"Hey, is that you, Ivan?" Called out a voice.

It was Molly. Probably the most attractive girl in the school. Especially now we could all see her perfect breasts.

"Uh huh." I said. She wasn't usually one of the girls to arrive early. In fact, she usually made a point of being late.

"You've heard all about the new rules, right?"

"Yep," I said, pointing at the blue ribbon on my arm. She had a pink one.

"Good. So..you know what that means?..."

"Yeah, I guess. It's all about public sex and stuff."

Her face smiled a wide smile. "That's right. Anyone can ask for sex, whenever they want. If the ribbons match that is. And...oh look! I've got a pink ribbon. I only like guys. And...oh my! You've got a blue ribbon. You only like girls. You know what that means...?"

"But aren't you dating Marcus?" I asked, almost naively.

"So? It's a free-use world now. We can fuck who we want, when we want. And I WANT."

Twenty seconds later, and Molly was kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock as it grew to full size in her soft, warm mouth.

Another minute later, and she bent over the desk, her large breasts against the wooden table, my dick sliding into her wet pussy.

As we fucked in the school-classroom, others started coming in. First was Mr Chuckinov. He saw us, muttered about the new rules under his breath, and continued to set up the classroom around us.

Next were two of Molly's best friends. Penny and Elsie.

"Beat you to it, girls" Molly said as they saw her taking my dick.

It turned out that all three of the girls had had a crush on me, which only made it worse with Becka's public discussion of my cock and sexual skils (basic as they were). So they had all rushed to school to be the first to fuck me. And Molly had won the race.

And so I had an audience watching me fuck for only the second time, the two girls watching each thrust with excitement. Penny was even playing with her own pussy watching me! And when I came inside Molly's cunt, Elsie slipped a finger inside after and scooped out some of my cum, tasting it.

She later told me it was her first taste of cum. Because unlike Molly, who had lost her virginity to her boyfriend Marcus months before, both Elsie and Penny were virgins. Well, virgins at the start of the school day. A couple of hours later during geography I took Elsie's virginity. And Penny had her virginity taken by our mathematics teacher at the end of class.

INTERVIEW CONTINUES LATER IN DOCUMENT

-------------

WARNING - THE NEXT REPORT CONTAINS INCEST AND HOMOSEXUAL (female to female) REFERENCES.

YOUNG MAN - 22 (asked to be anonymous)

INTERVIEWER - "Take as much time as you need. Say whatever you want to be on the record."

OK. I'll tell you this. I want to talk about why everyone went along with this. It seems crazy, you know? The government just telling people to get naked and have public sex! But you have to understand how bad it was before all this. The military government was all controlling. If you even looked at a policeman the wrong way you could spend a night in a cold prison cell.

That's what happened to my grandfather. He was part of the 'people's rebellion' about thirty five years ago. They disrupted the government for seven whole days. He, like all the others arrested, were never seen again. So everyone, especially my mum, was always careful to follow the rules after that. Afraid to become the next 'missing' person.

And sure, maybe the government was telling us they had changed, and the old generals had 'died in a gas-leak accident' (nobody believes that by-the-way). But that didn't mean anything really. We didn't vote for a new government. There had been no elections or things like that. Just the same government claiming to be under new management.

So when the government told us all to get naked and start fucking each other - well, what do you do? Those who felt uncomfortable with the whole 'public sex' thing were more worried about being 'interviewed' by the government.

That's how it started in my house. My family is me, my mum (Yelena 43), my sister (Dasha 19) and my older brother Jakob (28). Dad had long ago disappeared. First down a bottle and then out of our lives.

INTERVIEW NOTE - NAMES CHANGED TO CONCEAL IDENTITIES

We'd got used to the whole 'sex in public' thing. It was kinda cool actually. It made working in the supermarket a lot more interesting! I got about as much attention as everyone else working there. First it was fun to have sex at work, but it did get a little difficult to do your job sometimes. Still, I wasn't really complaining.

But one day I got home from work, and, well, I found my mum sucking my brother's dick. In the living room, in front of the TV.

"Woah, whoa woah!! What the fuck!"

My mum took my brother's dick out of her mouth to answer me. She seemed surprised by my response.

"What's wrong love?"

"...THIS! You're sucking Jakob's cock!"

"She did more than suck on it yesterday," Jakob sniggered.

"The government said that we should have sex, for the good of Voloslavonia." Mum meekly replied, as if even mentioning the government was taboo.

"Yes, but like, outside, in public, WITH STRANGERS"

"It said incest was optional." replied Jakob. "And we're opting for it. We've had the contraception injection. We're adults. We're just doing what the government told us too!"

Mum gave an enthusiastic nod to that, and put her head back down onto Jakob's cock.

"I'm going to tell Dasha about this as soon as she gets home," I said with disgust. Dasha was always mum's favourite child, so I knew she wouldn't want to upset her.

"Go ahead!" Jakob replied with a laugh. "Who do you think started it in the first place!"

At that exact moment Jakob decided to let loose, shooting his cum into our mum's waiting mouth. I watched her swallow his cum then get up and walk back to the kitchen like nothing had just happened.

I asked Dasha about it when she got home that evening. She'd been out with her friends. She was one of the unlucky ones. She was one of the last to do mandatory military service before it was abolished. She told me she still got flashbacks sometimes.

"Yeah, I started it. Kinda. Look, don't get mad bro! Look, let me explain. About two weeks ago I got a panic attack at home. I saw something on TV that reminded me of the army. And Mum gave me a hug to try and calm me down. And, you know.... I don't wear a ribbon...."

"But Mum does!" I replied. "She wears a pink ribbon. ONLY GUYS"

"Ribbons are for other people who want to have sex with you. You can change your own mind if you want. Just because you wear a blue ribbon doesn't mean you can't decide to suck a cock if you want. Especially in private. And that's where we were. In my room. So we hugged, and our breasts rubbed together. And my hand accidentally rubbed against her. Then her hand 'accidently' rubbed against me. And we started kissing and...."

"OK! I get it! You slept with mum!"

"Well, it felt really good. It does! So we did it more and more. Every day, after you and your brother went to work. Until one day, and Jakob walked in on us."

"What did he say?!"

"He was a bit like you, at first. But he hasn't stopped staring at my breasts since we've been naked, so...I invited him to join us."

"So what? Now you're sleeping with both Mum and Jakob."

"Not sleeping. Just having sex. I still sleep in my own room. But..it doesn't have to be just them. I thought, well, me and mum thought...maybe you'd want to...."

- At this point in the interview, the interviewed man became distracted and distant.

INTERVIEWER - "Did you choose to join them?"

"No. I didn't. I'm still against it. I don't care what the government says. I still think it's wrong to fuck your family...but..."

"..."

INTERVIEWER - "You can say as much or as little as you like. This can be anonymous if you are concerned."

"It's like if you try to be on a diet, but everyone is offering you free chocolate. And it looks like really good chocolate too. Or you want to be vegetarian, but your family keeps cooking delicious steak and putting a plate in front of you."

He paused for a moment, before continuing.

"If my family keep putting steak in front of me, and they keep offering it to me, showing me how good the steak is...well..."

"...I don't know how long I'll stay vegetarian."

INTERVIEW ENDS.

---------------------

JONUS - Bus driver 52

It's terrible! You know, people used to show respect on the bus. Public transport made Voloslavonia proud. All were equal on the bus. Part of our heritage and traditions. And I was part of that! Bus driver was a respected role in the republic.

But these laws have changed all that!

The underwear thing was fine. Bit weird, but fair enough. We were all warm after those 'body temperature regulation' injections.

The being naked part wasn't great. Not exactly hygienic. Bus needed a lot more cleaning at the end of the day. But it gave me something to look at when the customers got on and off. I like to see breasts as much as the next man.

But now....NOW! Now people get on the bus and start just fucking random strangers! I've seen people ride the bus JUST to get their 'rocks off'. I've seen passengers I've known for years miss their stops because they were too busy involved in coitus to get off the bus! Men with men and women with women too! I know it's all legal now, but one year ago you'd go to prison for doing that in a private bedroom. Now they're openly doing it on MY bus!

I know you're taking our statements for your report, and I want to say on record - As a bus driver I DO NOT support this whole 'free-use' thing!

----------

Starla - Prostitute 32

INTERVIEWER - "If you don't mind, can you please start with how it was in Voloslavonia before the government changes?"

OK. I can start there. Well, prostitution was illegal, obviously. In a country where any sex outside marriage is forbidden, how do you think the government treats prostitutes? It was bad.

Firstly, we moved constantly. A new apartment every two or three months. Sometimes sooner. Girls 'in the trade' like me often stuck together. Recently I'd been sharing a place with 2 other girls. Worked with a big muscular guy called 'Charlie'. We gave him 10% and he made sure none of our...visitors...gave us a hard time. Violence or threatening not to pay, threatening to call the police etc.

INTERVIEWER - "What type of person was your regular client?"

There were three main types. First were the lonely. These could be any age of guy. Some were widowed or divorced. Others were just shy with women. They didn't have the looks or the charisma to find a girl and get married, but that didn't mean their urges weren't there.

The second type were the aggressive and horny. They wanted passionate sex now and they didn't mind paying money to get it. Usually they were hot tempered businessmen. And usually they were the ones Charlie had to keep his eyes on.

The final type were...well...ladies. Just because being a lesbian was illegal didn't stop women's desires. And just like the lonely guys, urges don't go away.

Now, I didn't do a lot of girl-on-girl stuff. We had Nadia and she much preferred the ladies, so she handled about 90% of that, but every now and again I'd 'talk about skincare' with a lady.

INTERVIEWER - "What do you mean by 'talk about skincare'?

Just in case one of the men or women were secret police, or one of our neighbours overheard us, we'd always have to have codes or secret phrases. So we weren't having lesbian sex, we were talking about skincare. And sometimes you need to be naked to show all your skin.

For guys, it was coded like 'psychological guidance' or even just 'physical training'. It was true that the men usually left looking a bit tired and sweaty, so the idea we were running a secret fitness centre wasn't impossible!

INTERVIEWER - "How did the Free Use society rules affect you?"

Well for the first two or three weeks our client base dried up! Nadia even packed up her belongings and planned to move to a different city. But after a couple of weeks, we started seeing customers again.

We had to learn our job all over again. Sure, sex with anyone was available, and homosexuality was legal and even encouraged. But there's a difference between sex and intermacy. We had to learn to focus on that detail. Learn each man's real name, remember what he told us about last time etc. Pretend to be his girlfriend for an hour. We even started having clients pay for our time without being interested in sex! Just an hour of spending quality time together. They'd help us cook in the apartment or bring board games for us to play with them!

Another thing was fetishes. Sure, you could now have vanilla sex with anyone. But if you wanted foot play or bondage play, you needed an agreeing partner, or you needed us. We also started seeing a new fetish about having sex with your clothes on. That's something Alina has been really doing a lot of. Most of the time when I see her she's fully dressed these days!

One last change really surprised me. We started seeing a different kind of female client. It started with one woman I'd met briefly about a year before. She'd slapped me round the face after learning about her husband's visits to me. But here she was, a year later, asking me for sex tips! She'd been fucking a guy in the park and he basically got bored and walked off mid-fuck, saying her sex skills were terrible! You've got to be really bad to make a guy prefer NOT orgasming to fucking you!

So she went to ask help from someone she knew...well...who had A LOT of sex!

So, for a price, I gave her some tips. Soon, she told a friend of hers. Within a month I had enough women to start a small class! Now every tuesday and Thursday evenings I give tips on better sex. We rent out a nearby church hall. Many women come with their partners or a male friend, so they can practise as I explain. More than once I've had to work hard to stop it from just becoming a big orgy!

INTERVIEWER - "Are there any negatives you wish to talk about?"

A couple come to mind. The first one was that we no longer needed Charlie to do security. I heard he's working in a nightclub now, where security is still sometimes needed when people have a bit too much to drink.

The other thing is that now our job is legalised. I've got a government issued pass, allowing me to legally charge money for sex.

INTERVIEWER - "Is that a negative thing?"

Of course it's a negative thing! It means we've got to pay taxes!

INTERVIEW ENDS

------------------------

Deborah - 28 hospital laboratory technician

The free use laws have been the best thing to ever happen to my life!

Now, I'm a larger lady. I always have been. Half is genetics. My parents were large too (god rest their souls). But the other half was all me. I didn't exercise. My low self-esteem kept me in my apartment after work just eating large portions of fried potato and watching TV alone. My terrible lifestyle made me weigh more, so my self-esteem got worse. It was just a vicious circle.

I never married. Never even had a boyfriend. I was a virgin too. You know, in Volgoslavonia, they call people like me 'from Liechtenstein'. That was a country in the old world, before the virus and the war. They called us that because, like Liechtenstein, we were never 'invaded' by army soldiers. You have to be really repellent to come out of 6 months army service as a virgin. Sometimes I would say an army lieutenant with a thing for large women fucked me once, but it was a lie.

As I said, I was ashamed of my body. In the days when we still wore clothes, I always wore the largest, most baggy items. Most of them I'd modified myself. The shops didn't usually sell clothes in my size. So when the first law came out that we had to wear underwear in public, it was so difficult at first. I even called in sick to work on the first day! I was so ashamed of the idea of having the world see me in my underwear.

But I managed it on the second day, just to get groceries. And it was better than I thought. Sure, I was still the largest person on the street that day, but that wasn't the point. I had been expecting to be a hideous blob surrounded by gods and goddesses. But I wasn't! Everyone else was...normal! There were men and women with beer bellies or scars or stretch marks or birthmarks. They were normal! And though I was the largest, there were other large men and women walking around, just like me.

The hospital was (and still is) one of the few places the new rules don't apply to. For hygiene, everyone must wear clothes in the hospital. So work wasn't a problem for me. But on my commute to and from work every day, I'd see other people and realise I wasn't as ugly as I first thought. This was doubled when it changed from 'underwear' to 'fully naked'.

It was around this time that I started to try and do more exercise. Nothing much, but instead of taking the car to and from work, I walked the 20 minutes through the park. Then, later, I started adding a lap of the park on my way home. Only an extra 15 minutes walk but I got more sunlight and exercise. I started noticing my weight reducing a bit.

Sure, I occasionally overheard a negative comment, and that would put me back in my car to work the next day. But I kept fighting through the shame.

Then came the 'free-use' rule. And maybe you think I'm going to just find a hot sexy man, and make him take my virginity. But I could still barely talk to men! And I still felt ugly in myself. I was never going to make a man go near that. But I'd still walk around the park with my blue ribbon on, just like most of the other women exercising in the park.

It was about four days into the 'free-use' rules that my first sexual encounter happened.

I was doing my usual lap of the park, and I was approaching a busier part. I could see a large bunch of male bankers or lawyers or something (their briefcases piled up near them as they relaxed in the park) as well as other general people and a couple of police officers. Nearby a woman was casually riding one of the lawyer guys (reverse cowgirl) as he laid on the grass. Another man had an attractive blonde girl sucking on his cock. The remaining guys were all talking loudly around them, talking about how good each girl was doing, or which other passersby would be a good fuck. All the while talking as if the woman performing the sex acts weren't right next to them!

One of the guys there (a man with a blond beard in his mid-thirties) pointed at me as I walked by. "Hey! New office rule. Anyone who doesn't hit their quarterly target has to go down on Liechtenstein!"