Free the Nipple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max loudly volunteered, "And, we're out." He kept the camera recording in local mode as his Grip slid open the van door. Bent over the equipment was the young and pretty intern with the censor who was pushing in and out of her ass. "We're out, so don't stop for me." Both lovers noticed Max's heavy cock slowly rise above level and both their erectile organs pulsed as they intensely stared at the lustful sight.

The second camera man followed Peter and Kitty behind the van, still in sight of the Nude Day parade, and caught their hot kisses. "Can you believe those nipples on her? Oh God, I wish I had those so I could flash them and drive men wild—starting with you, my love."

"Yes, they look great, but I know and love yours as they are. Your tits are so much fuller and more inviting than hers. Yet, she did respond so easily to fondling. I wish I, um we, had the chance to taste them. Maybe when she comes back to strip off the skirts we can have a taste. I'll want to check if that makes her wet too, if you don't mind."

Peter lifted her by her sexy cheeks and slid his stiffness gently into her as the cameraman recorded their illicit sex. The Nude Day participants watched, smiled, and enjoyed the intensified semi-public display of passion.

As she began to stutter and answer, "Oh y-y-yes, I want, I need, to check her snatch too for . . . response," Peter began diving deeper into her wet and welcoming cavern. Her eyes rolled, her chest and neck reddened and her jaw locked in orgasm—all caught on film to be shown at the next unofficial office party. He barely avoided cumming. "I hope we can get away with this since we aren't on air."

Her favorite, bouncy pearl necklace when worn in the office, in public or on camera, would forever be the trigger for everyone to recall her naked, public display of her beautiful body and unrestrained love of intense fucking.

With their signs, the Free-The-Nipple group circled the sidewalk like a picketing shift of factory workers. The male's skirts tended to be longer than the females'. They walked, shouted, and jiggled a variety of bare tits, not all attractive—but wasn't that part of the point?

In that hour, several couples, or strangers, paired off and found an alley to relieve their heightened emotions. The news crew intern made sure she satisfied all the men in the crew and the one other woman. Peter rose to the occasion, and with Kitty, politely demanded satisfaction from both women.

So an hour later, with Peter's peter relaxed and hooded, Sue and I returned for a followup interview. I worship my wife's perfect nipples so despite watching them exposed and slightly sunburned all day, my dick still rose when she approached people, tits out. My kilt was bobbing and I was proud of it and her.

"Hello again, Sue and AL. We have spectacular news for you; 11,543 fans have called in to support your cause and all asked for a closeup of your kitty, next to mine. Are you ready to 'satisfy' your fans?"

Sue blushed. She still thought of her vulva as an ugly waste of skin. It's anything but that. I once showed her images found by an 'ugly vulva' search—most of those were at best, just ugly, at worst, stomach tossingly disgusting. I may be biased, but beauty is beauty and her lusty pussy becomes a work of art as it swells.

My heart raced as I considered that thousands of local viewers would have the most intimate and private view of my wife's manicured vulva, maybe deeper. My cock bounced at the breathtaking exhilaration for both of us as I bemoaned her devalued exposure.

She briefly turned to me, at once asking permission and also defying me to stop her, then nodded her head yes and insisted that Peter remove her skirt and those of the parade of thirty other women who supported her. Kitty then insisted that she defrock all the men, starting with me.

Both required full exposure of both of us, front, rear and taint! But the insecure, naked supporters could opt out and be branded as chickenshits. Sue countered that the exposure had to be under thirty seconds each. Kitty's final stipulation was that anyone who chickened out would have their thirty seconds added to whomever the crew wanted—of either sex.

That resulted in taxing Sue's limits. On camera, Peter reached around Sue's wrap around skirt and slid into the gaping rear gap. He lifted and pulled her bare cheeks as I and the camera watched, then slid up and untied the cincture. His wife and the other camera watched him slow the released skirt's fall and pause it when it was below her landing strip. Max zoomed in as her crease appeared and her swollen clit stood tall.

The censor was too slow to fully block it, so untold millions briefly saw my wife's pearly glans slip out of her perfectly sculptured labia. Several of the crew gasped when her glistening love pearl fully filled the screens. They were still puckered up or licking their lips when the black block hid half her vulva.

Peter reached out, middle finger extended, and easily slid into my wife's moist pussy. "I just h-h-had to (gulp) check . . . " Kitty reached out with wide eyes and slid a finger along her husband's and deep into my wife's wet box. Sue lurched, but made no move to stop them.

She turned to look at me, assumed my concerned look meant acceptance, and rolled her eyes up as the reporters fingered her on air. "Sue, would you put your foot on this chair so we can satisfy your thirty seconds of display?" She blushed and raised her foot as Peter pushed her knee out so their camera could capture her now gaping and soaked snatch. The censor did not block her pussy.

After an extended thirty seconds, Kitty turned to me and fixated on my levitating kilt. She palmed my glans and gripped my shaft as she reached around and groped my hairy ass. As the second camera watched, she untied my kilt and let it fall around my stiff cock, which she still held firmly. She slid the kilt forward until it dropped to the ground.

Sue moaned as Peter circled her clit and she watched my cock pulse for the stranger. I reached out, "Per our agreement . . . " I slid two fingers into Kitty's soaked kitty. It grabbed me firmly and held me as I titillated her crura, her lower, internal clit. She gasped, moaned and grabbed my cock—all in view of the unblocked camera. As she started to jerk me slowly, my thumb found and teased her external clit, her swelling glans—the block came up—and she squealed in a surprise, quick orgasm. With chest, tits and face reddened, she bent and sucked me as her tongue wrapped around my oozing cock.

The censor block came up again, but left her tall nipples and violently swinging tits exposed. We heard a murmur from the crowd, but only later realized that many of them were watching the pre-feed monitor—the one that showed the whole image without the censor blocks. They and their phone cams captured every, magnified detail—even when Kitty's throat bulged with my engorged cock in it, even when I spurted directly into her belly then into her open mouth.

I licked Kitty's savory-sweet juices off my fingers as I watched Peter lick and suck Sue's juices directly from her clit and tongue-depth, spread pussy. As I regained control, I fingered Kitty's kitty deeply then moved her next to Sue. "The final part of our agreement is to display both kitties side by side for your viewers, so Kitty, put your foot on the chair next to Sue's and let's get this done. Now open up and show us your wet clit too." I knelt and lapped her pussy and clit until she nearly fell back and climaxed. "I just had to do that, you know why Sue, and enjoy her tasty twat as you shared yours with Peter."

"P-p-peter and K-k-kity Patter reporting 22,300 votes of support counted. We are s-s-signing off for now. Updates to cum shortly (again)." During the next two hours, the randy couple stripped and fingered or fondled the rest of the willing crowd. Six refused the full treatment and stripped themselves so we had three minutes to assign to one or more naked people.

Sue stood up, "As leader of my Free-The-Nipple group, I feel responsible for the six who reneged." She blushed as she continued, "I can help you choose someone or you can just use me and my husband during that makeout—umm make up—time. No fucking allowed since we are careful about fluids." Well, that was mostly true.

"That's very generous of you both. Since the censor" Peter pointed to the open van where we watched the intern catch his deep throat spurts then sit on his cock before it shrank, "won't allow us to air what we want to do to you two, why don't we do it on that table where the crowds can watch? Max and Mike, you will want to capture this." He directed us to lie on the table side by side and he lifted Sue's legs onto his shoulders as Kitty put mine on hers.

Max started a timer then signaled 'ready' and they both began to rim us. "Relax your legs and your butt holes or your tension will spoil this for you." That's how America's favorite, wholesome reporter couple fully shattered their images. Max kept an ear out for police sirens.

They lapped and deeply fingered us, Sue had both holes explored, until we were gasping for release. I thought I heard a whisper and tried to question it as another wet pussy covered my mouth and a stiff cock filled Sue's. As I ate the delicious pussy above me, I caught a glimpse of the pretty face and gorgeous tits attached to it—Zania! Her new boyfriend, Zeke, was kissing her as he kept face fucking Sue.

Three minutes passed too quickly and Max called 'time.' Nobody stopped. I noticed the tongue sliding along my cock felt stronger than earlier and the throat felt tighter. As I savored the skill and intensity of my cocksucker, I caught frequent glimpses of Zeke's balls tea bagging Sue's eyes so I knew his thick cock was in her throat too.

Zania began gasping, squealing then shuddering as she flooded my mouth with her ambrosial cum. My nose was pressed against her winking, floral scented rear hole so I filled my lungs with her pheromones as her sweat dripped onto my chest and cock. She used her magic pelvic muscles to position her quivering clit on my lips and exploded into a second orgasm.

Zeke saw her flood my face with her copious cum and he filled Sue's belly with his cum as he bruised her nipples. She lurched, nose into his ass, and squirted a bit into her cunt sucker's mouth.

That was enough to trigger my thunderous release. My balls roiled as I felt the 600,000,000 troops gather, then race up my tube each time my balls contracted. They shot out of my glans at full speed in several gouts and directly into his throat and belly. WAIT! His? Though I confirmed it was Peter's mouth on my cock, it was too late for the sperm to vote once the tsunami began. He sucked the last drops from me and licked me clean as the crew and the throng watched. "What you missed before was my whispering to Kitty 'let's switch.'"

After one last, deep lick of Zania's mouth-watering pussy, I sat up and saw the intern between Peter's legs, sucking his stiff cock, as Kitty continued gently licking Sue's soaked pussy. The intern went to Kitty's kitty and lapped it warmly as she spread her open then returned to finish off Peter. No moss on that one!

Kitty, with her pussy-drenched and delirious face, said, "If there were any doubts we are at least bi-curious, this tape will settle all that. I expect to see it at our next secret party and I'm inviting Sue and Al to attend as naked guests of honor. I assure you, we'll all have a good time."

Max, swinging his still stiff, thick cock, ran back to his spot and called out that they had thirty seconds to air. Peter kissed his wife deeply and licked her face clean of all my wife's cum—nearly all. We exchanged e-mail addresses and they promised a 'clean' edit of the party tape for our preview and thanked us.

Hair still disheveled appropriately, Kitty and her pearl necklace went on air. "Hello again. This is Kitty and Peter Patter reporting for the last time today from the National Nude Day, and Free-The-Nipple, celebration." Peter leaned over and licked his wife's chin then kissed her with tongue on air. "Peter, what is with you? We're on air with our family viewers."

"I doubt our family viewers have been watching these reports. You had a little smutz (girl cum) on your face so I wanted to help you as you helped me earlier. Then I couldn't help myself since I love you so much." She slapped his arm lovingly then leaned into his shoulder. "Viewers, you can stop calling in now. As you can see," Max swung the camera to include me and Sue and the naked crowd behind us. "everybody is naked, but we deeply appreciated the 49,000 votes. We want to thank Al and Sue for bringing the Free-The-Nipple movement to national attention. Supporters may contact them at this address." Kitty held up an email address card. He signaled for us to join him, then licked my mouth and Sue's. "You both had a little smutz there and we want you cleaned up for our viewers and your supporters. We wish you a good day and . . . "

" . . . a happy Nude Day. Everybody strip and go outside and meet your neighbors. See you next time, though I may have to wear more than my necklace then." Max zoomed out so the four of us were full screen for several seconds until the studio took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later, the studio tape arrived as promised. It was better than expected. Max captured the joy and lust that permeated our faces. We invited Zania and Zeke over for our private, naked screening the next night. She asked how we thought the FTN movement went. Sue volunteered, "Not as well as I hoped. At least there is more awareness and support. Next year we'll have a topless walk before NND. Now let's run this tape again and refresh our memories . . . Al, you and I were on our backs. Zania and Zeke, are you ready to swap places?"

==== 18 hr 0130 7/4/18 ==== 6139 words ====

5/25/18 Seminal image: Sue on roller coaster next to kid who gropes her; her top blows off; she stays topless

12