Free Use Day (st4t)

Story Info
Trans girlfriend fucks FtM puppyboy multiple times in a day.
2.5k words
4.41
11.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
35 Followers

Cherish woke up with her boyfriend Ezra in bed. They were both naked, as they both found that it was more comfortable to sleep naked. It was 8am, and they both had the day off of work. She slowly worked the covers off of her sleeping boyfriend, so as to not wake him, and looked him over. He was chubby, with hair on his stomach and growing back on his chest since his top surgery. She traced her hand down his stomach and to his hips, exploring the body she had gotten to know over a long time.

She felt herself start to get hard, and moved closer to him, rubbing her growing erection on his ass. This would not have been the first time she's fucked him while he was sleeping. She gently moved him onto his back, and got between his thighs, resting them on hers as she sawed her cock up and down his slit. She felt that his tdick was hard. Morning wood was no joke for trans guys, she found. He was already wet enough just by sleeping. She sighed lightly as she slowly slid herself inside of him, drawing a breathy moan from the sleeping boy before her.

As soon as she was all the way inside, she began to thrust in and out, slowly at first, until she felt him begin to stir under her. Now the fun could really begin. She fucked him hard then, drawing more helpless moans from his lips.

"Good morning, puppy." She cooed, leaning down to kiss him as he moaned into her mouth.

"Fuck- Ah-" Was all he could get out through his moans.

She continued to thrust herself in and out of his pussy, close to finishing. "Fuck, you're so good, Ezra." She moaned, burying herself inside of him before her dick erupted. Ezra moaned as he felt her cock twitch inside of him as she came. "Fuck, good morning, baby." She kissed him again. "Was that good?" She was still inside of him.

He nodded. "Mhm!"

"Good." She began thrusting slowly in him again, drawing more moans from him. "So I was thinking," she suddenly began slamming into him, fucking him hard. His moans got almost too loud for her to hear anything else. She slowed down afterwards. "Maybe today you could be my little free use slut?" Another thrust drew another moan from Ezra. "And I can use you whenever I want on our date today?" She pulled out of him, rubbing her dick on his tdick, earning more and more moans.

"Mmmm yes ma'am- Ah-" He moaned at the stimulation. "Yes ma'am! Fuck-"

"Good boy!" She thrust back into him. "Pitiful." She cooed, cumming in him a second time. By that point, she figured he'd had enough for now, and pulled out of him. She didn't want him to run out of stamina before they'd even begun, after all. She pulled his shivering body closer to her, absentmindedly rubbing his little dick. "We do have to get ready soon, though."

"What are we doing- Ah- Doing for our- Fuck, date?" He asked.

Cherish shoved two fingers inside his cunt, already lubed up by their own juices, and began fingering him. "I thought we'd go see a movie, and then go to the beach! And then we could go get dinner somewhere, but I haven't decided where yet."

"Those are- Ah- all very public- Oh!- Places." Ezra choked out between moans. Cherish just giggled.

"Well, then, better be quiet." She finally took her fingers out of his pussy, giving him a much-deserved rest from the stimulation. "And we'd better get ready. It's breakfast time, I'll go make some waffles."

Ezra reluctantly got up to go wash up in the bathroom, cum dripping out of his used hole. He cleaned up, and decided to pick out a cute outfit. He figured Cherish would want him easily accessible, so his swim shorts were a good option. He also put on a half opened button up shirt, and some sandals, and that was his outfit. They were going to the beach after the movie, so he dressed for that. He figured they wouldn't go anywhere fancy for dinner, probably just a cafe or a diner, so he didn't bother bringing a change of clothes. Chances were, they wouldn't be getting IN the water. Still, Ezra chose not to wear eyeliner today, as he didn't want it streaking.

Cherish decided to give her little boyfriend a break the rest of this morning. She made waffles, and went back into their bedroom to get dressed. For the sake of easy access, she chose a short dress and some white tennis shoes. Her and Ezra ate breakfast together at their tiny dining table, and then they finished getting ready and headed out the door.

Cherish was driving and Ezra was in the passenger seat, when she decided that he's had enough of a break. At a stop light, she grabbed him by the hair and forced his head down onto her crotch. He obediently pushed up her sundress and immediately got hit in the face with her erection. He took it into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, and licking on the sensitive part on the tip. Eventually, she decided she wanted more, and used one hand to grab his hair again, and used his mouth like a fleshlight, forcing his head up and down on her prick.

Ezra gagged and choked, but she didn't let go. She kept fucking his face, and eventually shoved him all the way down onto her cock, and shot her load so deep into his throat he didn't even have to swallow. He tried to pull away to get some air, but she kept him locked onto her hardness.

Eventually, she let him up. He was gasping for breath, and his lips were wet. She gave him a little scratch on the back of the head. "Good boy." She cooed, rubbing his crotch through his shorts. He let out a shocked moan, humping her hand. "Aw, puppy wants some more?" She forced her hand down into the waistband of his shorts, and jerked off his little dick. He moaned loudly, still fucking up into her fingers as she shoved them in his cunt. She continued this absentmindedly until they got to the theater.

They got tickets to some movie they wouldn't want to pay attention to (for obvious reasons) and went inside to get popcorn and a drink. Cherish had already figured that Ezra would be too noisy for the movie theater to fuck his cunt again, so she'd use his mouth for a second time. They sat down in the back, and the theater was mostly deserted as they didn't go see a big film. They talked and kissed and ate their popcorn, before the lights dimmed and the movie began.

Some time into the movie, both of them became bored, as Cherish expected. She flipped the skirt of her dress up, and grabbed Ezra's hair again, forcing a gasp from him, then forcing his open mouth onto her cock once again. She didn't waste any time with letting him get used to the intrusion, thrusting in and out of his mouth silently as he gagged and choked around her, but the movie was too loud for anyone to hear him, and it was mostly deserted anyway.

Eventually, she was ready to cum again, finishing into his mouth. "Be sure not to let any spill, puppy." She whispered. "We don't want a mess, do we?"

She lifted him up off her softening cock again, he was panting. She gave him a soft kiss. They ended up leaving the movie theater shortly thereafter.

They finally made it to the beach, and found a spot behind some rocks to lay their blanket down. They ran around the beginning edge of the water for a while, and played volleyball at a net, before sitting back down at the blanket. They were both reading separate books, when Cherish decided that she wanted him again. So she grabbed his book, set it down, and knocked him down onto his back.

"Cherish! Here?" He asked quietly.

"No one'll see us, puppy." She reassured him, sliding his short swim shorts to the side. She laid down between his thighs, and began licking and sucking at his little tcock, earning quiet moans from him as he tried to stifle himself. After a couple of minutes of eating him out, she decided that she was ready for him now, and got on top of him, sliding her girldick inside his wet pussy.

Ezra began to moan louder this time, but Cherish clamped a hand over his mouth, continuing to fuck him while his muffled moans and whines died against her palm.

"Sh, puppy, you don't want anyone to hear us, right?" She whispered, thrusting in and out of him rapidly.

"MMMM!" He could only moan into her hand helplessly as she fucked him. She reached her head down and began licking his ear, drawing more pitiful whines and moans from him.

She removed her hand from his mouth, and put it on the towel next to his head. "Bark for me, puppy." She hissed.

"Woof! Ruff!" He barked as she finished inside him for the third time today. "F-F-Fuck..." He whined.

"What, not done?" She cooed, twitching inside of him, earning more moans from the sweet boy she was fucking. She held herself inside of him until she got semi-hard again, and began pounding into him again.

"Oh- Oh- OH!-" He cried out before she put her hand over his mouth again.

"What'd I say, puppy?" She thrusted in and out. "Quiet!" She fucked his sensitive pussy until she came again, by which point he was shivering and she figured she oughta give him a break from her dick for a little while. She moved up next to him, and put a hand on his stomach.

"Good boy." She whispered, slipping her hand down his shorts again, rubbing his wet tdick. He whined, tears beginning to prick his eyes from the overwhelming sensations he was enduring. Cherish just giggled, thrusting two fingers into him again. "You're going to be sore for weeks by the time I'm done with this cute little hole today." She whispered. "And we have tomorrow off, too. I'll just spend my day off using your cute little mouth and pussy until I'm satisfied, we still have one more day." She rubbed his little dick rapidly now, while he moaned loudly.

He was fully shaking in his legs now. "Mistress, please, I can't take anymore!" He whined.

"Oh, I know you can, honey." She finger fucked him for several minutes after that, until she'd had enough, pulling her wet fingers from his cunt. She then shoved them into his mouth.

"Taste yourself, puppy." She cooed, letting him dumbly lick and suck at her fingers. "Good boy." She pet his head. They laid on the towel for several hours after that, both absolutely spent, but they had one more destination.

They arrived at the Denny's, it being a little too late in the day to go anywhere else. They sat at a booth, and Cherish slid to the side against the wall. Ezra followed suit on the other side. A waitress came and took their order, and then went to go get the food.

Cherish pulled her dress up again. There was one thing she wanted to try with him. "Ezra, look under the table." She commanded, and he dipped his head down and back up.

"Here?!" He whisper-shouted. He looked around. The place was nearly deserted, anyway. They were the only guests. He began to get down on his knees, but Cherish stopped him.

"No, silly puppy, use your paws." She cooed.

Ezra looked at her for a second, confused, before he realized what she meant. He slowly took off his sandals, bringing his feet up to meet her hard cock. He gently stroked her with his "paws," uncertain what to do at first, but quickly found the hang of it. He stroked her for a couple of minutes like that, before she took his head and shoved him under the table. He put his mouth around her cock then, bobbing up and down until he felt her cumming on his tongue.

He got back up, and took a sip of his drink that the waitress had brought over before their debauchery, giggling as the waitress placed down their meals. They had a good dinner before heading back to the car.

When they made it home, Cherish immediately dragged Ezra to the bedroom, and shoved him down on his knees. Before he could protest, her cock was in his mouth again, violently facefucking him while he gasped and sputtered around her. "You've been so good today, puppy! But I need it one more time." She then picked him up and tossed him on the bed, and practically ripped his shorts off of his legs with the force she used to pull them off. She then pulled his hips up to meet her dick. She rubbed her hardness on his little dick for a moment, before thrusting inside of him. She grabbed his hair and pushed his face into the pillows while she fucked him hard from behind. He was practically screaming in pleasure by this point, but it was all muffled by the pillow covering his face.

"You've been so good." She thrusted in and out. "You're such a good boy, here, is this what you needed? A good hard fucking at home?"

"Mmmm!" He let out a muffled yell of approval as she pounded into him. Their bed frame kept slamming into the wall with the force she was using.

She could feel herself getting close again, slowing down just for a second to regain composure before fucking him again. "You've been such a good boy, puppy, you deserve this." She hissed as she thrusted into him one final time, and finished inside his sore pussy. She leaned over him and whispered in his ear, "I'll let you sleep in a little extra tomorrow, baby, you're gonna need it for what I'm gonna do to you."

She pulled out of him, watching the multiple loads of cum she'd left in him slowly seep out of his used pussy. She slipped a towel under him, before pulling him in to cuddle. "Are you ok, baby?"

He nodded weakly, "Yes ma'am." He giggled. His legs were still shaking. "I'm so sore."

"Ok, baby, do you want me to bring your meds to you?" Cherish asked, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Mhm." He mumbled. Cherish went to the bathroom to take her own meds, then got some water for him to take his. He sat up for her, taking his medicine. She put the cup back in the bathroom, and took off her dress. She then unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off. She turned out the lights and got next to him, cuddling him. They'd shower in the morning, she thought, feeling him drift off to sleep against her chest. She stroked his hair while he slept, giving the top of his head a little kiss before falling asleep as well.

ftmshit
ftmshit
35 Followers