Free Use Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she offered to blow Mark under the table at dinner, Mark surprised her by telling her she didn't have to. Susan tried not to let it show how much it bothered her, but it stung a little that her boy turned her down. What made matters worse was after dinner Mark had told her he was going over to one of his friend's houses. She knew exactly what that meant. It grated her that he'd turned her mouth down in favor of some other woman's asshole.

Over the course of the next few days, Susan tried a different approach. She tried enticing her son back to her. Each day there'd be shorter skirts, smaller tops and progressively more sluttiness. It was all actually rather new to Susan. Ever since she was young she had been acutely aware of just how attractive she was and so never bothered trying to accentuate it, knowing it would just bring her more trouble than it was worth. Susan usually never wore much makeup and had never got into it like other women had, but had since started looking up tutorials on smokey eyes and other seductive looks she wanted to try on Mark. She'd even gone out to buy things she typically didn't wear; slutty accessories she'd seen on young women like chokers, crotchless panties, open corsets and garter belts with lacey stockings.

When Mark still left to go over to his friend's, Susan kept going further. She'd picked up the habit of sitting open legged or bending over at the waist in front of him. The crotchless panties and open corsets that were practically her uniform by then made sure Mark constantly got an eyeful. She even went as far as masturbating right in front of Mark in the living room, then walked around with her juices still trailing down her thigh. It worked, but not in the way Susan intended.

It had an obvious effect on Mark and he was visibly hornier than ever, but instead of asking her to take care of him when she was right there, he'd just run off to his friend's houses instead. It was endlessly infuriating and upsetting Susan because Mark just kept drifting away. The last thing Susan tried was wearing a buttplug for him; knowing how much he liked anal. She thought maybe it would be enough to make him want her throat right then and there. She chose a long beaded type with a handle that would stick out and be obvious.

The second Mark came home and saw her wearing it, he was practically drooling and Susan knew it. She thought he'd finally ask her to take care of him again but instead, he practically ran out of the house. Intensely disappointed, Susan wondered if keeping to her old fashioned sensibilities was worth losing her son to other women. She decided it wasn't. She decided she would give him her ass.

The next day she got up early and made her way into Mark's room. She wanted him to have a surprise when he woke up. Dolling herself up, she wore the panties and corset Mark liked best, cute, pink overly girly things that she never tried before. The panties had an opening cut out at the front and back for both her holes. She knew which one Mark would want so made sure to stretch herself out by plugging herself up all night.

Ready as she'd ever be, she crawled into bed with Mark. The motion made Mark stir but he didn't wake. She reached a hand into his briefs and stroked his cock to life. As soon as it was hard Susan went under the sheets herself and wrapped her mouth around it, getting it ready.

Still half asleep, Mark moaned his sister's name as Susan worked his cock with her mouth. The name made Susan feel a twinge of unreasonable jealousy. She'd seen how close Mark and his sister had grown when she was visiting. Susan had always wanted that kind of intimacy with her son but had never been able to connect the same way; it made her feel like a failure of a mother. The feelings only got worse when she realized his friend's mothers were the ones taking care of him instead of her.

Susan promised herself in the moment that things would change. She'd make every effort, go to any length to keep her son from drifting away from her again, to connect with him on the same level Meagan had. Pulling off the sheets and straddling her son, she took out the plug she wore and worked his slick cock into her asshole. Having worn a plug all night, it felt easier than it had any right to be for her to swallow every inch of him.

But it was still difficult. Mark was even larger than her husband at 9" and incredibly thick. None of her coworkers were as large and only the occasional stranger matched him. And anal sex wasn't something she'd ever grown to love like other women had; it'd always been a struggle for her. But she'd been practicing for this. She wouldn't let a little discomfort get in the way of growing closer with her son. She breathed deep, gritted her teeth and did her best to ignore the sensation of being stretched uncomfortably open as Mark's cockmeat filled her up more and more.

By the time Susan worked it all the way in, she had never felt fuller. It felt like Mark was filling every corner of her, like his cock was perfectly shaped to stuff her asshole to the absolute brim. Susan found it surprisingly pleasant to her shock. The discomfort she always felt during anal slowly faded as his cock settled inside her. Experimentally, she ground her hips against him, stirring herself with his cock. She felt him shift inside her. The motion forced a pleasant shiver from her. Relishing the sensation of fullness it gave her, Susan kept it up.

It didn't take long before Mark woke up. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was his mother straddling him and his pole buried to the balls inside her. The view quickly burned away the morning fogginess in his mind. He thought he was in her pussy but the texture and tightness told him differently. But that couldn't be right he thought, she was completely opposed to the idea. Mark figured he had to be dreaming.

Seeing him wake, Susan greeted him. "Good morning honey."

"A-am I in your ass?" Mark asked dumbfounded.

Stopping her grinding, Susan leaned back so there could be no mistaking it when Mark looked down. He was balls deep in her ass.

"Mark. I've seen what being old fashioned has done to us and I don't want it to continue," Susan said in a more serious tone. "I hate seeing you run off constantly and never stay home. So I've decided to consent to Free Use for you. You can have my ass now baby, as much as you like."

The decision came as a shock to Mark, he still thought his mom was angry at him for using his sister and all the teasing lately was just her way of punishing him. The fact she was giving him consent to use her was staggering him. After years of telling him it was wrong and inappropriate, she was finally relenting. Mark could hardly believe it.

"You mean it mom? Really?"

"Yes honey, anything you want, you can have."

Happy didn't begin to describe what Mark felt. All he could manage was a staggered 'I love you mom'.

Wanting to give Mark a good first taste of her ass, Susan lifted herself up and prepared to ride him. The pleasant fullness she got from his cock was replaced by a feeling of uncomfortable emptiness as she pulled off him. But that in turn was replaced by an even more intense pleasure as she slid back down it. It wasn't just a pleasant fullness now, it was like every nerve inside her was being brushed and electrified as Mark's thickness slid in and out of her.

Susan had imagined she'd have to endure some discomfort to make Mark feel good but hadn't planned on being so satisfied herself. It was unusual in that typically when her husband, coworkers or strangers sodomized her, she'd just bear it stoically. Now though, it was actually... fun, which was new to her. Susan rode Mark faster and faster as the minutes went by, with all the excitement of a virgin. Soon enough, Susan was lifting herself almost all the way off Mark's cock, until only the tip was left inside her before letting herself drop bodily back down. The sudden reentry into her rectum set her nerves on fire deliciously. It'd been less than half an hour since they'd started but Susan had already learned she loved feeling Mark's thickness stretch her open and fill her up again and again. It felt so right and perfect, like he belonged inside her.

Eventually Mark broke her reverie by pushing her onto her back so he could take charge and assfuck her missionary.

Susan felt a momentary disappointment she couldn't control things anymore but thought as long as Mark kept filling her, she'd be satisfied.

Maneuvering her around, Mark had Susan hook her legs open with the crook of her arms. Mark partly did it because it gave better access to her asshole but moreso because he loved the way she looked, submissively holding her legs open and giving him her hole. Grabbing two handfuls of her tits to play with, Mark used his mother's asshole to his hearts delight. The fact she'd denied it to him for so long made it so much better to take it now. Only minutes had passed since he started and he already felt like he was going to cum soon. Not wanting his first anal session with his mom to be so vanilla, Mark tried a few things with her to find where the lines were.

Susan stared up at her son with nothing but love even as he began to abuse her asshole by pulling entirely out of her only to shove himself back in to the hilt roughly while pulling her nipples and squeezing her tits. If anything, the new act only made her look even more lovingly at her son. It felt even better to Susan than simply leaving it inside. The emptiness followed by sudden fullness was the strangest, most arousing sensation, it made it easy to ignore the harsh treatment her tits were going through. In minutes, Susan knew her asshole was gaping lewdly from the punishment it was taking, but didn't care. If Mark wanted to split her ass open, she'd let him. She had a lot to make up for.

Close to the edge, Mark decided to bite the bullet and push the boundaries again. He asked Susan if he could put it in her mouth. He just had to try doing ass to mouth with her. Remembering the reaction he'd gotten the last time he tried it, he didn't hold out much hope. But Susan surprised him by agreeing without hesitation. Surprised but ecstatic, Mark went about things slowly, trying to savor and remember every moment. He pulled out of Susan's asshole glacially before clambering up his mom's chest and presenting her with cock, still glisteningly wet with her ass juices.

Susan stuck out her tongue and offered up her mouth and throat to be used. Mark slid his filthy cock over the offered tongue into her mouth, making her taste every inch of it. The fact his mother was willing to do something so slutty and be such a whore for him made him almost explode right then and there. But he wasn't willing to finish just yet, now that she'd finally given herself to him, he needed more. Mark forced himself to calm down before pulling out of her mouth and working his way back into her ass. Mark felt like he needed to make up for lost time, he wanted to treat Susan bad, to make her taste her ass off his cock as much as possible.

He might have wanted to keep it up for hours but only lasted ten more minutes. Finally getting to use his mom was too good. Mark spent the 10 minutes relentlessly degrading his mom with a frenzy of ass to mouth. He went constantly back and forth between her mouth and asshole; endlessly suffocating her with cock that came fresh from her ass before he was finally ready to unload in her.

Staying inside her for the final stretch, Mark pummeled his mom's ass with everything he had. Having been denied for so long, he was almost ravenous with how he used it now. Mark pounded down into Susan, roughly forcing nine inches of cockmeat into her ass so fast it made her skin ripple. Not being used to someone his size, Susan was quickly reduced to a mewling mess as her son battered her asshole open. Mark didn't care about the damage he was doing though, so close to the edge the only thing on his mind was pumping his cum up her ass.

Susan beat Mark to the finish line though. The perfect, engulfing sensation of her son filling her ass was too much. Every stroke Mark gave her made her fuller than she'd ever felt before. The way his thickness dominated her as it stretched her asshole painfully to the limit was more satisfying than any sodomy she'd ever endured in the past. The way she felt so small and dominated beneath him as he destroyed her asshole for his own pleasure felt so right, so perfect. It felt like she had discovered her purpose in life. The thought that it was her job to take Mark in the ass flashed through her mind just as she orgasmed powerfully to her shock.

Riding out the wave of pleasure clutching her son, Susan was quietly but intensely surprised she'd cum. With absolutely no attention given to her pussy, with nothing but brutal sodomy, she'd cum. She hadn't realized she was such an anal whore or that she'd been missing out on so much. Susan thought to herself that keeping her son satisfied wouldn't be much of a chore after all.

Staying inside her, Mark decided he'd try one last thing. If his mom let him have her ass, let him do ass to mouth with her, maybe she would swallow his mess for him. Reaching over to the end table at the side of his bed, Mark grabbed his phone and an empty cup then prepared to give his mom a drink.

"Mom, Mary always drank my cum after I finished with her, I was hoping you could do the same," Mark said in his most innocent, hopeful voice.

Susan knew immediately what her boy intended and the idea momentarily made her stomach churn. But she'd promised herself she'd go to any length for her son, so she instead steeled herself. "Anything you want honey, I'll be happy to."

With an ear to ear grin, Mark started filming with one hand and using the other placed the rim of the glass underneath his mom's asshole. Mark pulled back, his cock plopping out with a wet sound. The cum he'd shot up her ass immediately poured out of her gaping hole and filled the bottom of the cup by a couple centimetres. Susan had drained him dry in a way none of his friend's moms ever had. It was almost shocking how much cum flowed out of her. When the flow slowed down to nothing, Mark inserted a couple fingers and swirled them around to get out any stubborn leftovers. Satisfied there was nothing left inside her, he handed the obscene drink to his Susan.

"Here you go mom."

Sitting up on the edge of the bed with a wince, Susan took the offered cup and mentally prepared herself to gulp down the disgusting fluid. Semen was one thing, but she'd always struggled when men had her drink it after it'd been up her ass. She just didn't have the stomach for it like most of her friends did. Taking a breath, Susan lifted the glass to her lips with her eyes closed.

Mark stopped her half way. "Wait, mom, do you think you could tip the glass and pour it into your mouth instead?"

It was a fight to keep her face from scrunching up at her son's suggestion, but Susan forced herself to smile warmly at him and nod. If it's what he wants, it's what he'll get she reminded herself. Lifting the glass up, she tilted it and poured the warm ejaculate onto her outstretched tongue and open mouth. Susan was surprised for the second time that day when she felt hardly any revulsion when her sons cum touched her tongue and filled her mouth. It tasted much the same as any other anal creampie she'd been made to eat but the knowledge that it was one her son gave her rather than some stranger somehow made it better.

Susan experimentally swirled her tongue around, sloshing the creampie around in her mouth, testing to see if it would bother her. But amazing;y, she found she didn't mind one bit. The knowledge the cum she was playing with in her mouth came from her ass didn't revolt her at all the way it usually did, and all because it was Mark that gave it to her.

This must be what my friends feel like when they do it she thought. Susan noticed how much Mark seemed to like it when she swirled her tongue around so she decided to give him and his phone more footage. She continued to swirl the cum around her mouth and even gargled the creampie for a little while before gulping it down seductively for him.

"How was that honey, did you like it?" she asked him sweetly.

"I love you," Mark said dumbfounded by his mother's sluttiness.

Susan couldn't help but smile at the earnest way her son said it. "Well, get used to it sweetie. You've got my consent for Free Use now. You can have as much fun with me as you like honey."

Mark gulped. "That means we can do this all the time now right?"

Susan chuffed at how eager her son was. "Whenever you want Mark."

Mark leaned down and kissed his mom on the cheek before hugging her tight. "You're the best."

The two chatted for a while before getting up to get cleaned off. In the bathroom, Susan stood in front of the mirror and stared at the aftermath of her session with her boy. Her asshole was a gaping ruin that refused to close. It had been in similar states before and she always felt mild annoyance when she saw it back then. But now? Susan felt a perverse sense of pride. The swollen red flesh, dull throbbing sensation and yawning orifice was like a badge of pride to her now. She felt like she had done her job as a mother and satisfied her son the way she was meant to. But that wasn't all Susan felt, she was happy and satisfied from the sex in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

Susan closed her eyes and fondly recalled the way Mark filled her, stretching her to the absolute limiting with every stroke. She found herself growing wet at the memory of her son dominating her so thoroughly with his thickness. He just filled her so perfectly; the thought occurred to her again that her asshole was perfectly suited to taking his cock, that it belonged in her asshole. As Susan cleaned herself up, an unfamiliar thought filled her head; she hoped he would use her again soon.

Susan didn't need to hope very hard because Mark planned on doing nothing but using his mother. Mark wasted no time. The very next morning while Susan was eating breakfast, he filled her ass again but pulled out at the very last to let the mess spill onto the floor. There was a lot of catching up to do so Mark had no intention of slowly building up to things. His mother had said he could do anything he wanted and he took her at her word.

Mark nodded towards the splattered puddle of semen that had spilled from her asshole. "Sorry, no cup this time mom," Mark said, while holding his phone and recording as he always did.

Susan chuckled, rolling her eyes at Mark. 'Boys' she thought before getting down on her knees and setting about cleaning up the cooling cum.

Licking up an anal creampie off the floor was quite the way to start her day but Susan still didn't mind so long as it was Mark's. She pursed her lips and dragged them along the linoleum flooring, vacuuming up every drop of Marks cum. When she'd finally gotten it all, she looked up at Mark and his camera while still on her knees. Opening her mouth, she gave him a view of what she'd collected. Giving him and presumably his friends a wink, she gulped down the creampie casually and went back to breakfast.

The assfucking Mark had given her that morning wasn't as satisfying as the previous night but it still left her with a pleasant, dull throbbing and stretched sensation that made her feel warm inside; she'd done her job again.

The anal creampies had quickly became a staple of Susan's diet as Mark took every opportunity to feed her them, but Mark wasn't content to just feed them to his mother. He started using them as tools to further dominate and humiliate her. Taking a shotglass of the vile concoction, he'd pull back one of her bra cups and instruct her to press the tit down so he could pour the cum into the space and make her wear the creampie all day. Making her wear his cum was one of Mark's favorite things to do. Every time the two went out together, he'd pour the anal creampies onto her face and make her wear the mess for everyone to see.