Free Use Mom

Story Info
A day in the life of a Free Use Mom to her kids and friends.
2.2k words
4.15
144.8k
197
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

OK. This is just plain stupid. There, I said it, so no need for you to comment on that. This is short, so you should only waste about 15-minutes of your time that you will never get back. If you are already short of IQ points, best to move along as this will most likely cause you to lose IQ points just from reading it. There is no character development or back story here. It most likely goes on too long, so just stop reading when you get bored. Don't worry, you won't miss any twist or even an ending. It is just a Day-in-the-Life thing. It's just a stupid thing that got into my head, and I decided to run with it. Yes, I was holding scissors while I ran.

Let's see. Everyone is over 18. This contains incest (Duh).

*

"How's school going, Len?" I asked my youngest son as I was leaning over the sink washing dishes.

"Huff, it's, huff, goinggood, grunt." He responded.

"That's good, dear. Remember, finals are coming up quickly." He was 19-years old and almost finished with his first semester of college.

"Grunt. Yeah, huff, I know, grunt, hold on. OOOOOOHHHHHH!" He moaned as he unloaded his balls into my soaking wet cunt.

"Hi, Ms. Davis." I heard from the kitchen doorway. Brian, one of Zeke's friends had just arrived to drive to school with my boys. Zeke is my 21-year-old son.

"Good morning, Brian. Are you ready for your test today?" I asked as Len moved to the side and Brian stepped up, dropping his pants.

"Yeah. I feel really good about it. Can you hand me that bottle of vegetable oil?"

I handed him the requested bottle as I slid another pan into the soapy water.

"That's good. I'm sure you'll do fi-GLUK" I didn't finish the sentence, because Brian had pulled the plug out of my ass and shoved it in my mouth. He quickly lubed up his cock and buried it in my ass. Not being able to talk, I resumed washing the pan I had just put in the sink. He continued to fuck my ass as I managed to get three more pans washed. After he filled my bowels with his cream, he took the plug from my mouth and reinserted it in my ass. Our conversation resumed as if it had never stopped. I was kind of like a surrogate mom to the friends of my kids. They hung around our house quite a bit.

As we were discussing Brian's classes, Zeke made his appearance. He joined in the conversation as he walked up to me, dropped his pants and pushed me to my knees. While discussing the day with Brian and Len, he grabbed my hair and pushed his hard cock down my throat. They made plans for later in the day as he began forcefully face fucking me.

"Oh mom. The guys are coming over this afternoon to hang out and play video games. Would it be OK for them to stay for dinner?"

"GLUCK, GLUCK, GLUCK, gasp. Sure honey. I'll make a nice lasagna for everyone. GLUCK. GLUCK, GLUCK" I replied as he pulled out of my mouth long enough for me to answer. He then shoved his cock down my throat again and face fucked me for another couple of minutes before unloading down my throat. Once I had licked his cock clean, he pulled his pants back up, and they walked out the door to go to their classes.

It was two hours later. I was on my hands and knees scrubbing a difficult stain off the tile floor in the kitchen. I felt a presence kneeling behind me, then the unmistakable feeling of a latex cock was buried in my cunt.

"Good morning, Sherri." I greeted my 25-year-old daughter.

"Good morning, mom." She replied as she began hammering the strap-on dildo she was wearing in and out of my cunt.

"Oh, just so you know, the guys will be here this afternoon to hang out. They're going to stay for dinner. I'll be making my famous lasagna."

"OK. That's fine. Jill and Theresa will be here too. We're gonna drink some wine and give each other pedicures."

"That's nice, sweetheart. There will be plenty of food for everyone." I promised as I continued to scrub at the stubborn spot -- as she continued to pound away in my pussy.

She brought us to a mutual orgasm just as I finally made the stain disappear. She pulled out, then knelt in front of me so I could lick the dildo clean. She then stood up and got a cup of coffee.

I decided that it was time I cleaned up, so I went to my in-suite bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, and put on my makeup for the day. Being naked all day really helped in not needing to undress before getting in the shower. It also cut down on the laundry. Before starting my shower, I pulled the butt plug out, sucked it clean, then finished my washing it in my sink. I then gave myself my first daily enema. Once that was done, I stepped into the shower to scrub myself clean and take care of my daily shaving. I am to remain hairless below my neck. Out of the shower and dried off, I did my second enema and selected the anal plug I wanted to wear for the day. Being a 'Free Use' woman, I needed to make sure that my ass was stretched and available at all times. After all, I never knew when one of my kids or their friends would walk up behind me and shove their cock deep inside. I applied lotion to my body, then brushed my teeth and put on my makeup.

I was in the livingroom, browsing through one of my magazines when the boys arrived.

"Hey, mom. We're home." Zeke announced as the herd came through the door.

"OK, Honey. How were your classes?" I asked as Scott, one of Len's friends came over and bent me over the coffee table.

"Classes were good. Had a quiz in one of them, but I aced it." Zeke replied as Scott inserted Tab 'A' into Slot 'B'. 'Anyway, we're going into the game room to play some video games. He said as all except an otherwise occupied Scott walked out of the room.

I continued to thumb through my magazine as Scott grabbed my tits as he was fucking away. I did have a nice little orgasm as he spurted his load into my womb.

I was in my home office doing some work. I'm an IT Specialist for a computer security company, and I work out of my home. I had been debugging a program for a client. As I was working on some software programing, Mark, one of Zeke's classmates came in. He removed his pants and underwear, then lifted me out of the chair, slipped underneath me and lowered me onto his cock. I continued my work as I began bouncing up and down on his rod. After we both climaxed together, he lifted me off of him, slid out of the chair, and got dressed before wordlessly leaving the room. I barely even slowed down my typing as this happened.

"No, everything is going fine. I got a nice project done today, and it should get me a good bonus." I was lying on my bed talking on the phone to my best friend, Marge.

Linda strolled in. As I continued talking, she dropped her skirt and climbed onto the bed. I noticed that she had not been wearing panties. As Marge was talking, Linda took my phone, put it on speaker and set it down beside my head. She then straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my mouth, and I began licking her.

"Slurp. Oh, yeah. They are extremely happy with me working from home, Lick. It seems that my productivity has gone up as well. Shluck........ What?............ No. One of my daughter's friends is straddling my face. Shlurp, shlurp. Yes, it's that whole 'Free Use' agreement I have with my kids."

We continued our conversation as Linda would lift slightly and allow me to talk when I needed to in order not to disrupt our conversation. After she finally orgasmed, she rolled off the bed, pulled her skirt back on, and wandered out of the room.

"It was two minutes later, and I was still on the phone with Marge. Matt was pulling off his pants and crawling onto the bed.

"Oh, that's wonderful. Hold on a second. It's in the top drawer in the nightstand. OK, sorry about that." I said as Matt pulled out the jar of flavored lube and began smearing it on my tits and his cock.

"Yes, we should definitely get together soon, drink a bottle of wine and catch up. SHLUCK."

"What? Oh, that. Matt decided he wanted a titty fuck. That noise was me taking a quick suck on the head of his cock as it got to my mouth. Anyway, how about tomorrow evening? Yes, we can do it here."

Matt squeezed my tits together as he slid his tool between them. Every few thrusts, the head of his cock would get close enough to my mouth for a quick suck or lick. It wasn't long before I was sporting a thick pearl necklace. He got up, got dressed, and went to rejoin his friends.

I needed to clean up again. At least I didn't need to wash my clothes. Again, I was happy about always being naked. After showering and drying off, I was at my makeup table reapplying when Alan came up behind me. He lifted me off the chair, scooted the chair to the side, then rammed his cock in my ass. Thankfully, I had lubed my ass up after getting out of the shower, and he had lubed his cock up before he came into the bedroom. As he was plowing away on my dirt road, I managed to finish applying my makeup. After depositing his load in my ass, he picked up the butt plug I had sitting on the table and inserted it, thus ensuring that I didn't need to worry about his sperm running down my legs.

Dinner was just about ready. The lasagna was about ready to come out of the over, and I had just put the garlic bread in. I had only been used twice so far while making dinner. Once by Len as I was working at the counter assembling the lasagna, and again by Zeke as I was bent over putting it in the oven. I was starting to cut up the vegetables for the salad when April came up behind me wearing a strap-on. As I continued to cut the salad up, she was behind me fucking my cunt at a furious pace. I managed to put all the ingredients into the bowl and toss in the dressing when she orgasmed and pulled out.

Everyone was sitting down at the dinner table as I started serving. Well, everyone except myself and Donny. Obviously, I was not sitting since I was walking around serving the food. Donny was right behind me fucking my ass as I was going around the table serving and chatting with all the kids. It really is a bit difficult to walk while being ass fucked simultaneously. I imagine that Donny was having similar difficulties as he had to walk as he fucked me as well. Eventually he finished and sat down as well.

After I had served everyone, I got my own plate. Since there were a lot of guests, I did not have a place to sit at the table. Jeremy solved that problem. He was at one end of the table, so he simply stood up, pushed his chair to the side, bent me over the table, and began fucking my cunt. He hadn't finished dinner yet, so he placed his plate on my back and continued eating as he plunged in and out of my cunt. We had a very pleasant dinner as I continued discussing the issues of the day with everyone as Jeremy continued to plow me.

When Jeremy finished dinner -- and fucking me -- Suzie guided me under the table to lick her pussy for dessert. She was polite enough to keep her thighs apart so as to not block my ears, allowing me to keep up with the conversation. When she finished, Robert guided me to his cock for some after dinner pudding.

It was late in the evening and about time to go to bed. I was laying on my stomach on the bed watching a video on my tablet. Zeke came in and crawled naked onto the bed. After lubing up his cock and pulling out my plug, he got on top of me and plunged his cock in my ass. He fucked away as I continued to watch the video. Eventually, he deposited his load, plugged me back up, and went back to his room for the night. The video ended, so I plugged my tablet back into the charger and crawled under the blankets. It had been a great day, I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers