Free Use Pregnant World Pt. 04

Story Info
I spend the day with Olivia and a pregnant University.
19.8k words
4.67
3.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning to one of the best feelings in the world: having your cock sucked by your pregnant sister.

I moaned myself awake, naked, half under the duvet, the lower half of my sheets pulled aside so Toni could get access to my cock. I was already at full mast as I groggily came too. I'd been dreaming about pregnant girls again, I always did, but the dream was already slipping from my mind as I felt my sister's tongue caress the tip of my cock.

"Good morning, little brother." Toni grinned. I was on my back, blinking as I awoke. The sun was starting to peak through my blinds. It was morning. I had asked Toni to wake me up before I had gone to bed that night. I had ordered her to be my new alarm clock and she had happily agreed. It meant she got my first load every morning now. I was already lamenting why I hadn't gotten her to do this earlier.

"Great way to wake up." I smiled as I felt her mouth wrap around my cock and begin to bob up and down. "You're the best alarm clock in the world sis."

"Mmmmm," She moaned, half chuckling with a mouthful of cock. She was on her hands and knees before me, between my legs and on the bed. I gathered she must have been sucking on me for a little while as she seemed worked up and was actively blowing me hard. I could tell she really wanted me to cum.

I laid back and just let her do her work. I closed my eyes, feeling her warm tongue wrap around my head. Her hands were now cupping my balls, lightly tugging and squeezing them, which I always liked. She kept a steady motion as she pushed my cock to the back of her mouth, all the way, and kissed my root before pulling back up.

She knew what to do to please me. She knew how to get me off quickly. She'd been sucking my cock for years. But this early in the morning, I was feeling energised.

"Ride me," I told her.

She seemed a little disappointed that she wasn't going to get to taste me down her mouth. But she wasn't in charge. I was.

"Pussy or ass?" She asked. "How do you want to use me?" She popped her mouth of my cock but kept cupping my balls and stroking my cock, keeping me hard.

"Pussy." I said after thinking for a second. "I want to cum in that pussy of yours."

That cheered her up. She scrambled on top of me quickly. That big belly of hers pointed towards my face as she straddled me. She grabbed my cock between her legs, aiming it at her fat pussy. It was already dripping on me. She was so wet.

"Ungh..." She grunted as I impaled her. The warm slickness of her pregnant pussy slid down around my cock. I smiled in delight as I felt myself go balls-deep in Toni. She was heavy as she sat on me, wiggling her hips as she adjusted, the weight of her pregnant body only slightly uncomfortable.

But that all went away as she began to ride me. She leaned forward, her pregnant belly now right in front of my face, as she moved backwards and forwards. My cock slid in and out of her cunt, her pussy juice dripping down onto me, down my thighs, as she moaned in pleasure.

I reached up and grabbed her belly, running my hands across her huge stomach. "You've gotten so big," I told her. I looked up. She was biting her lip, her face crossed in concentration, as she worked herself up and down on my cock. She was close to cumming already. She'd been close just by sucking my cock, being used by me, her little brother. I'd seen that face at least once a day for the past couple of years.

"So big." She moaned. She looked down at her pregnant belly. "Not as big as Jill though."

"Maybe one day, if you're lucky." I told her. I caressed her stomach.

"Mmmmm... that would be the dream." Toni looked over her belly at me. "So much belly for you to cum all over. I'm going to get bigger soon."

"You're going to get so much bigger. I love it when you're in your last trimester." I kept rubbing my hands over her huge stomach. She still had months to go, but I loved the shape of her. All the women in my family suited pregnancy well.

"Oh fuck!" Toni hissed. "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on my cock sis! Cum on your little brother's cock while I rub this belly."

Toni grabbed my shoulders and began bouncing up and down on me hard. My bed squeaked from the incestual fucking. My pregnant sister cried out as I gave Toni her first orgasm of the day. I felt her juices gush over me once again, soaking the bed. Mum was forever changing the sheets in this house. There wasn't a day at least one of the beds wasn't covered in someone's bodily fluids, typically mine.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Toni kept crying out, riding me. Her tits bounced up and down, and her red hair fell down from the quick knot she had tied it up in. Her long hair dangled in front of her, swaying backwards and forwards as she kept fucking me hard.

"I'm close," I grunted. She was fucking me hard. And I'd had a whole night to replenish my load. My balls always hurt first thing in the morning as I'd typically gone eight hours without being drained. I always took a dose of SPERMAX before bed to ensure I was full and ready for every day. That meant that the mornings were always the biggest cum of the day for me.

"Do it!" Toni shouted. She kept pounding her ass into me, fucking away, as she passed through her orgasm. "I want my little brother's cum in my pregnant pussy!" The sound of our fucking got wetter as her juices dripped down onto me.

"I'm going to fill you up!" I told her.

"Please! Do it! Fill me!"

I began spurting a massive load inside her. I erupted, a torrent of cum shooting out of me. Both Toni and I yelled our pleasure to the house as we came as one. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as I shot load after load of my fertile spunk inside her already fertilised pussy. I held onto her belly as I shuddered. For a full minute, I'd been cumming inside her, Toni matching my orgasm to cum as well. She was panting on top of me, sitting on my cock, just enjoying herself as my cock throbbed within her.

"Thank you for using me." She leaned in and gave a long kiss on the mouth.

I kissed her back, feeling my still-hard cock throb within her pussy. I pulled away. "Go find Jill and sit on top of her face. Tell her she's to eat my cum out of your pussy."

"Yes sir." Toni gave me another quick kiss on the lips.

"... and fool around with each other for a bit. Give each other... three orgasms each. Minimum."

Toni smiled. "If that's how you want to use me."

"And send Mom in here to lick me clean. I might fuck her ass after... I might not." I laid back on the bed, smiling, as Toni shuffled off the bed and hauled her pregnant ass into the hallway. Just another normal day here.

X X X X X

The rain was starting to pour down as I ran into the café. It was a miserable, dark and stormy day. It had been raining all night, and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. I had my backpack over my head as I leapt from the sidewalk up the path and into the warm, cozily lit café. I stood in the doorway, panting, looking like I'd taken a bath in my clothes.

I shook the water off my shoulders, feeling my hair and how damp it was as I tried to wipe the water off my jacket. The rain poured outside, leaving the university grounds turning into small ponds. The cafe was on the edge of the campus and on higher ground so that all the water was flowing down the hill to the roads.

After satisfactorily ensuring I wasn't completely soaked, I managed to look around the room. It was 8 am and the café was fairly quiet. Rain combined with university students waking up early wasn't a good mix for business. Most of the standing tables were empty; a couple of booths had only a group of students in it, all girls, and then a young couple in another, and that was it. Very quiet.

I didn't see Olivia yet. She must have been running late. I was still feeling quite excited and nervous about seeing her for some reason. She was just a girl. A very forward girl who really seemed to want me to use her. A girl who claimed I had fathered her current child.

Shrugging off the nerves, I headed for the counter. It was manned by a young man my age behind the till and three middle-aged women busy making the coffees. The three women were very voluptuous, thicker than you typically saw in a free-use society. Due to the high amounts of sex and exercise people go through in their everyday lives, obesity has been on the decline for decades. These women were not obese or fat, but the term thick fit them better.

The reason for their size and their employment was easy to stop. All three were wearing green aprons, but behind them, no shirts. That was because their massive EEE tits were on display. And I could tell that all three were heavily lactating. Two of them looked nearly full term in their pregnancies, while the last one was perhaps around five months. But their massive breasts even dwarfed their bellies. I had yet actually to stop by this café since I had started studying here, but I now realised this had to be an all-natural café. The milk was homegrown.

"Hey, what can I get you mate?" The guy behind the counter sounded cheery. He looked me up and down and smiled. "Something hot?"

"Bit wet outside." I dusted more water off myself that wasn't even there. "Yeah, just a flat white, thanks."

"Too easy. Five dollars." I paid the man. "You want natural cream with that?"

I looked at the girls serving. "Yes, please."

"Won't be more than a minute." The man wrote my name down and my order on a slip of paper and passed it to one of the women. She had blonde hair in a bun over her green work hat. She smiled at me and winked, and then started working on my order. I stood back, checking the door to see if I could see Olivia. Nothing yet.

The hiss of the coffee machine and the smell of roasting beans turned me back around. I watched the woman pull levers and dials, hot water spurting out of the big chrome machine into a mug. The two other women behind her potted around, cleaning or stacking cups. They didn't have much to do as I was the only one in the whole café who was even ordering.

I kept turning, keeping an eye out, and then back to watching my coffee being made. The hot water filled the mug and then stopped two-thirds of the way up. Satisfied, the blonde woman moved my mug further down the counter. Then, she pulled out her massive right breast, took it in both hands and began squeezing her tit to the nipple into the mug.

Breast milk sprayed out of her tit right into the hot water. She smiled, happily milking herself, spraying her breast milk repeatedly into the mug. I watched, licking my lips, as she herself let out a little sigh of delight every time she squeezed. Her blue veins were like lighting across her engorged breast. I could have attached myself to her nipple and been there hours and still not have drained her.

She finished up, and my coffee was now filled to the brim. She took a spoon, stirred it, and then looked up at me. "All ready." She said with a big smile.

"Thank you." I came over, nodding and smiling. As I did, the young man who had been behind the counter walked over behind her. He lifted her skirt up and then put his fingers in between her massive plump ass cheeks. I took the mug off her as she gasped and groaned, her asshole now being fingered by the young man.

"Enjoy getting used," I told her as I walked away. Moans of pleasure told me she would. I decided to stand and wait at a standing table for Olivia. It was ten minutes past eight by this point as I rested my hot coffee in my hands. Should I text her? I didn't want her to think I was worried or that I was needy. But maybe she wasn't coming? I pulled out my phone and checked. No messages.

I kept watching the room, waiting for my coffee to cool down. The group of girls in the booth appeared to be a study group. Two were on each side of the booth, and all four girls were happy and pregnant. They all had their bellies on display, all four looking like they were in the early stages of their second trimesters. Bellies just starting to look full. They were chatting and giggling, with books in front of them, but from where I had been before, I had not noticed that there was a fifth in the group.

A young man was under the table, hunched over, with his head buried between the legs of one of the girls. He was eating her pussy, lapping away, the girl above looking away dreamily as she was eaten out. He had fingers in the girl next to her, pumping into her cunt while he ate the other's pussy. He was probably moving between all four, eating and fingering them all out, and they were loving it.

Other than that and the pregnant barista getting her asshole fingered at the counter, that was all the free use happening. An older man was at a standing table like myself, possibly a lecturer or researcher at the university, reading a paper. CRISIS IN SINGAPORE, it read. A building was on fire. I hadn't been paying too much attention to the news lately. Singapore was on the border of Australasia, a free-use society. I'd visited as a kid with Mom and Dad and my sisters for a holiday. We'd had to stay in kid-friendly special sections of the city. However, Mom and Dad had gone by themselves to visit and have free use sex a few times, leaving us at the hotel daycare. My sisters and I had been far too young back then. We didn't even really understand free use.

While I remembered old memories, Olivia finally arrived. She ran up the pathway like I had, even more drenched than I was, as she burst into the café. Her blonde hair was drenched and matted to her head. She was panting, catching her breath from running. Her white shirt was soaked see-through so that I could see she was wearing no bra, the material sticking to her large breasts. The shirt was cut off just underneath them, showing off her smooth, flat stomach. Under that was a black skirt, just high enough to cover her pussy, but that was it, and black leggings and black sneakers.

As she panted, she wrung her short blonde hair out, then wiped her face, shaking her head. Then she spotted me. And smiled.

"Hi." She walked over, almost forgetting how wet she was. She had a big smile on her face, and I couldn't help but grin back.

"Hi," I said back casually. I felt even more nervous suddenly.

"Sorry I'm late Daddy, the bus was a nightmare. Too much traffic." She smiled as she put her backpack on a stool beside the table. "Is it all right if I get a drink first? Or would you like to use me?"

"Um... you can get a drink first." I stammered.

"Thanks Daddy. I won't be long. I've been looking forward to this." She grabbed her wallet and walked casually up to the counter. The man who had been fingering the other woman must have brought her to orgasm because she was now currently sucking his hand clean. She let go, a little annoyed that she had to, as he walked up to the till.

"Hot chocolate," Olivia ordered. "No caffeine. I'm pregnant."

"Must have just happened." The guy said, taking Olivia's money but pointing to her belly.

"Yep, only the other day." She giggled. "I'll be over there with the guy who fathered my child." She pointed to me.

"We'll bring it over." The guy handed the order back to the curvy barista.

Olivia walked over to me, leaning over the table. I could see directly down her wet shirt. Her breasts were a large size, larger than I would have suspected for someone with her smaller, thin frame. "Now, how do you want to use me, Daddy?" She asked.

"Well... I... I mean, I'm happy to use you. Do you want your notes or... why do you keep calling me that?" I found myself tripping over questions.

"Calling you what?" She asked innocently.

"Daddy."

"Because you are Daddy." She stood up and pointed to her belly. "You got me pregnant. Hence, I'm calling you Daddy. I want to call you Daddy."

"I... ok, I guess." I shrugged.

"Good." Olivia smiled wickedly again. "Now, Daddy, can you please, please use me? I've been fucked all morning, but I want my Daddy to really, really fuck me good." She bit her lip.

I suddenly felt both scared and the most turned on in my left. There was something about this girl that was terrifying me and also making me want to bury my cock in her twenty-four-seven.

"How about a blowjob, just for now," I told her. "While I think."

"I can do that, Daddy. I haven't tasted you yet." Olivia got down on her knees underneath the table. She reached up and unzipped my pants. She grabbed my cock, feeling how hard and big I was, and her smile got even wider. "Lovely size. This will do nicely." She put her mouth around my cock and moaned.

Hell, even I was moaning. The girl was a natural cocksucker. Her warm mouth knew exactly what to do. Her tongue was flat on the bottom of my tip as she concentrated on just sucking on the end. "This will do nicely for what?" I said between my own moans.

"Keeping me pregnant, silly." She said as she popped herself off my cock. "You're going to be fucking me a lot Daddy."

She went back down on my cock, further down the shaft this time, as I moaned again. Her mouth felt amazing! Mom remained the best woman to give me a blowjob, she was Queen of them, but for the first time, Olivia was making me go wild. "Keeping you pregnant?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmmm." Olivia said with my cock in her mouth. She popped free again with a sigh, sucking in air. "I've decided that I want you to keep me pregnant. From now on. I want you to keep being my baby Daddy."

"Why? Why me?" I didn't know how to respond.

"Ummm... I don't know. I like being pregnant. I've been pregnant twice now and just had the second baby. Like, I mean it, I LOVE being pregnant. I'm already addicted to it. But I never really knew who the dads were. But this time, I know it's you. And it kind of makes it hotter, you know, knowing who the Dad is?"

"I'll take your word for it." Olivia was pumping my cock with her hands while she talked, keeping me hard.

"It's like you own me. You got me pregnant; I belong to you, you know? Maybe you don't know 'cause you're not a woman, and you aren't pregnant, but I like being your property. I get to walk around with a big belly going, "This man fucked me and made me pregnant", and everyone will know! God, that's so hot. I can't wait for you to use me. I'm a real free-use woman, too; nothing is off the table. I grew up in a family of three brothers. I'm triple penetrated every night. They had full access to the internet growing up. Trust me, there's nothing I haven't done and nothing I won't do. I'll do anything to make you happy. Just keep me pregnant and knowing it's yours."

And with that, she went back down on my cock, sucking away, her monologue over.

I stood there in shock, trying to process everything she had just said. She would do anything for free use. She only wanted me to get her pregnant. She'd be with me all the time. Triple teamed? It was a lot to digest, and none of it seemed out of the ordinary to Olivia.

The thing was, though, it hadn't put me off her. I just needed a moment to think. Olivia now began to deepthroat me. The young male barista came over with a mug of hot chocolate. "For the young lady." He said, indicating the girl between my legs sucking on my entire shaft.

"Thank you. I'll let her know." I said, grunting ever so slightly as Olivia went right to the root, and I felt my cock slide into the back of her throat.

The young man gave a knowing smile and returned to the counter, leaving me with my thoughts and a young woman who clearly had a few kinks and fetishes and was apparently now my girlfriend or wife, hell, possibly my stalker? It was hard to think straight when you were receiving such a fantastic blowjob in public.

"Maybe we should get to know each other first?" I said. "Before we make any decisions."

"Sure! That sounds great! We can go on a date!" Olivia looked excited in between sucking on my cock and talking.