Free Use Royalty Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrea’s initiation.
7.1k words
4.49
67.9k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

My name is Andrea Margareta Abigail Louise, and I am the sole heir to the throne of the tiny, but prosperous kingdom of Camalia. Due to complications during child birth, my mother was unable to conceive again, and so, from the day I was born, I was the future of our kingdom. No stress...

From the day I could talk, my education and schooling became the highest priority for my parents and therefore the best tutors from far and wide were brought to the palace to teach me all about politics, psychology, history, math, science, literature, religion... you name it.

On average, I spent about eight hours a day getting tutored, writing assignments and studying. I was also taught three musical instruments -- the piano, the flute and the violin -- which I was encouraged to practice as much as possible during my 'free time'.

Whatever little time was left after all those responsibilities, I spent in the huge palace library, reading science fiction or fantasy novels -- wishing I could swap places with the protagonists, so I could be free and see the world first-hand. Being a princess is a privileged, but lonely life.

But, when I turned 21, things changed. With my education almost at an end, mom and dad wanted me to take part in official events, and slowly become the new face of the kingdom. In exchange, I requested more personal freedom and privacy. They agreed and gave me my own wing of the castle.

Those twenty-seven rooms were only a small part of the castle, but they were mine -- and mine alone. I was allowed seven staff members, who would tend to my every need. Everyone else, including mom and dad, was not allowed in my part of the palace, without explicit permission.

After settling in, I assembled the staff and laid down one very clear, important rule: all doors to the room I was in, had to be kept closed at all times. No one was allowed in that room, unless they'd been summoned or invited, by me, in person.

It might seem like an insignificant detail, but for me it was a showstopper. Why? Because of what I was planning to do with every free minute of my hard-earned freedom and privacy: MASTURBATE!

I kid you not. Every chance I got, every time I was alone somewhere for longer than five minutes, I was on my knees or on my back, with two or three fingers up my tight, royal twat.

Up until now, the only places I had been free to play with myself had been my bedroom -- at night -- and the toilet. Everywhere else, there was always a risk of getting caught by mom and dad, or one of the dozen staff members always wandering about.

But now, I was free to masturbate everywhere I wanted to; I had four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study, two dining rooms, three ball rooms, a kitchen with an adjacent pantry, two classrooms, a library, a music room, a gym and a number of unused rooms. Twenty-seven in all -- not to mention a labyrinth of hallways, corridors and staircases -- and I did it in each and every one of them.

I didn't just enjoy masturbating. I loved every aspect of it. From taking off my clothes and caressing myself anywhere I wanted, to squeezing my tits, tugging my nipples, playing with my clit, slapping my butt cheeks to putting one or more fingers into any of my three holes.

I loved taking it slow and teasing myself for hours, making myself cum and squirt over and over again. But I also enjoyed the occasional quicky. There was something about rushing through the motions -- no foreplay, no caressing, sometimes not even taking off my clothes -- that made the whole endeavor seem even dirtier.

As time went by, I became bolder and instead of simply squirting on the floor or on one of the beds, I also started squirting on chairs, couches, tables, rugs... I was soaking everything I could with my juices -- and hardly cleaning any of it up!

I was having the time of my life. And because I was so happy, I was incredibly motivated. As a result, I excelled in every task mom and dad bestowed on me, whether it was a simply dinner party, attend a cabinet meeting or give a speech for some random event. This in turn made them happy and proud. For a while, life was good...

But then one day, about four months later, there was an incident. One of my regular staff had fallen ill with the flu and had been replaced by a new hire from mom and dad's staff. As no one thought to inform the poor fellow about my 'closed door' rule -- or simply assumed someone else would brief him - the inevitable happened.

I was in the library, stark naked -- my clothes scattered all over the room -- on my back, on one of the wooden tables, my legs high up in the air and two fingers deep in my twat, when a young man entered, pushing a cleaning cart. Imagine his shock, when he saw the princess and heir to the throne, in that incredibly lewd position.

He had probably knocked -- maybe even several times -- but as I was wearing headphones and listening to some pretty foul and loud rock music, there was no way to be sure. Startled, I screamed and jumped off the table, knocking over a reading lamp in the process. I didn't bother with my clothes and simply made a run for it -- realizing other staff members would come to investigate.

I barged out through one of the other doors, which led to an old study. From there, I cautiously -- as I was completely naked and didn't want to run into anyone else -- made my way to my master bedroom. I put on some clothes and slumped down on the bed, as I tried to figure out what to do.

About an hour later, there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Andrea, are you decent?" mom asked.

"Yes."

"May I come in?"

"Yes."

She walked, closed the door and paced around the room for about ten seconds, clearly dreading the conversation we were about to have.

"About what happened in the library..." she whispered softly.

"He told on me?" I asked, shocked and defensive.

"No, Paulo didn't say a word... despite rigorous questioning, I can assure you."

I remained quiet.

"But, considering the fact that your clothes were found all over the room and that several books on one particular table were pretty drenched with, I can only assume is..."

"Yeah yeah, I got it," I interrupted her, "Congratulations, you figured it out!"

"How much did he see?" mom enquired, after allowing for five seconds of silence.

"Mom, is this really necess..."

"Andrea, answer the question," mom interrupted me strictly.

"Well, considering I was on my back, completely naked, legs spread high and wide, facing the door... I'd say he could probably draw you a pretty detailed picture!"

"No need to get sassy, young lady," mom whispered, as she turned in place and glanced out the window, thinking, "This mess is of your making!"

"I am sorry, mother," I whispered, realizing I'd better tone it down a little bit.

"Well, I guess with all the masturbating you've been doing since you've gotten your own wing, this was bound to happen sooner or later," she sighed, turning her head towards me.

"Surprised that I know?" mom smirked at the baffled look on my face.

"Did you honestly think your staff wouldn't recognize cunt juices when they saw them... especially if you're squirting them around so indiscriminately? I mean, chairs and couches, Andrea? Books?" Is nothing safe from that overheated twat of yours?"

"You're having them spy on me?" I blurted out, hoping that by getting angry I could forget how ashamed and uncomfortable I was feeling.

"It's not spying, they're simply relaying relevant information to their queen," mom replied.

"Each and everyone of them pledged their loyalty to me," I said, feeling genuinely betrayed.

"They have been nothing but loyal to you, in every way... I simply outrank you; you're the princess, I am still the queen," mom clarified, putting me in my place.

I just stood there, feeling very vulnerable, hurt and alone. Mom, feeling sorry for me, eventually walked up to me, sat down on the bed next to me and gave me a long, heartfelt hug.

"You're young and you're exploring your sexuality, Andrea, there's nothing wrong with that. You could have been a little more discrete and you could have cleaned up after yourself once in a while... but I guess that was the whole turn-on, huh?"

Not having any kind of input to give, I glanced at her, fighting a smile.

"Well then, no harm, no foul," mom said, composing herself, standing up and interlocking her hands in front of her, "Now, to the matter at hand. You'll be taking on a new instructor, immediately."

"Another instructor? What for?"

"To train you in... sex."

"Moooom," I reacted annoyed and embarrassed, "I've known about the birds and the bees for some time now."

"I should hope so," mom whispered, "But there's a lot more to sex than just the biological aspect. Especially for someone with your sexual appetite."

"Like what?"

"We'll discuss that later, when I've..."

"No, we'll discuss it now!" I gnarled, annoyed that she was treating me like a kid again, "Like what?!"

"Like... how to be a slut!" mom blurted out.

"What!? Why?"

"You're going to be a woman in power, in a world ruled by men. Wisdom and authority will only get you part of the way!"

"And the other part is being a slut?" I asked, confused, with a healthy amount of sarcasm in my voice.

"Yes," she bluntly replied.

"But... you're a woman in power, a queen... you're not a slut, are you?" I asked.

No answer came.

"Are you?" I repeated my question.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to, Andrea," mom said strictly.

Unwilling to believe what I was hearing, I just looked away and stared out in front of me, trying to wrap my head around this new information.

"I'll talk to..." mom started speaking, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Prove it," I blurted out.

"What?"

"Prove it! Prove to me, right here and now that you're a slut," I demanded.

"Don't be ridiculous, Andrea," she replied, "I am your mother."

"Come on, if you're truly a slut, I can't be that hard, can it?" I dared her.

"Andrea..." mom whispered, annoyed, "Don't push it!"

"Unless you're all talk and no spine... is that it?"

"Andrea!" she warned me, one last time. I could tell I was getting to her. She was furious.

"Come on. Don't hold back for my sake," I taunted her, "You say you want me to be a slut, just like you. Well, I say I don't believe you. You're not a slut! If you really were, you'd have no trouble proving it. And if you lied about that, how can I believe anything you say?"

"Fine!" mom screamed exasperatedly, as she stormed off, "Fucking brat!"

She opened the door and called out to her personal guard, "Titus?"

Leaving the door open, she then turned towards me, looking me straight in the eye.

"Yes, my queen?" Titus replied as he entered the room and made the smallest of bows, signaling his obedience and his will to serve my mother. She turned towards him and whispered something in his ear, for about five seconds. Startled, he looked up at me, then at my mother. He was obviously not comfortable with whatever command she'd just given him.

But all it took was a single, confirming head nod from her, to cast any doubts he had aside.

"As you command, my queen," he replied formally and turned to close the door. Meanwhile, mom walked up to the bed, to where I was sitting. She was so close I could almost touch her.

Next, Titus undid his zipper and produced his large, fat, black cock, as he slowly approached mom. Shocked beyond belief, I just gawked at his massive, impressive cock, which he started pumping right there, in front of me and mom. I couldn't believe what was going on.

My eyes grew even wider, when I saw mom squatting down, pulling down his pants and boxers in one quick yank. Without the slightest hesitation, she cupped his balls with her left hand, wrapped her right hand around his thick, veiny shaft and slowly engulfed the huge tip with her eager mouth.

"Oh my god, mom," I said, shocked, gasping, "You ARE a slut!"

She didn't reply and just kept sucking and jerking Titus's huge dick. Although he was visibly uncomfortable with me being there, his cock seemed to have no trouble staying hard. Quite the opposite in fact; the longer mom worked his cock, the harder and bigger he seemed to get.

For several more awkward and yet wonderfully arousing minutes, mom continued stroking and slobbering all over her servant's cock. Then, suddenly, for no apparent reason -- at least not from my inexperienced point of view -- she took his dick out of her mouth and started pumping it faster, keeping it aimed at her pretty face.

Mom, knowing fully well what was going to happen, simply turned her head and looked me right in eye. Mere seconds later, gooey drops of cum began raining down all over the place. On the floor, on mom's clothes, on her hands, her arms... a few even landed on my bare feet.

And the main barrage was yet to cum. Three thick, gooey ropes of spunk splattered against the side of mom's face. She didn't even budge and just kept looking up at me as she feverishly continued pumping Titus' cock. Numerous additional drops rained down on her cleavage.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and simply gawked at the scene, unable to utter a single word.

"Did you cum okay, Titus?" my slut of a mother asked, slowing down her pumping -- but still not taking her eyes off me.

"Yes, my queen," he sighed.

"I told you not to call me that when I've got your... stuff... all over me," she whispered, annoyed.

"Apologies," he replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Leave us," mom commanded, still on her knees. Titus stuffed his flaccid, spent cock back in his pants and rushed out of the room, never even looking at me.

"Are we good here?" mom asked, as she got up, knowing she'd made her point.

"I am... sorry, mom... I didn't know you were such a..." I whispered, dumbfounded.

"Yes well, now you do," she replied as she took out a handkerchief and cleaned Titus' cum off of her dress and her face, in that order.

"Not a word about this to your father, or Camalia won't have an heir... understood?"

I chuckled and replied, "Yes mother."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and freshen up. You do whatever you need to do," she whispered, looking me up and down, probably realizing I was horny as fuck.

"Why don't you teach me?" I blurted out, stopping her dead in her tracks as she was calmly walking out of the room.

"Teach you what?"

"To be a slut, like you!"

I could tell she was intrigued, and maybe even interested, but she still needed a little convincing.

"Please mom, I wanna learn from the best," I added, trying a little flattery.

"Oh please," she chuckled, "That kind of smooth talking may work on your father, but not on me. Besides, even if I agree, we're still going to need a cock... and I am not sharing Titus."

"Paulo's got a cock, I assume," I blurted out, "And he's already seen me completely naked."

"True," mom replied, "But Andrea, he's a servant, not a tutor. Besides, he's not an option, he's already been taken care of."

"You killed him?" I asked, shocked.

"What? No, you silly girl," she chuckled, "I fired him. After what he's seen, he would never have had the same respect for you as the other servants. Don't worry, he'll be well compensated."

"But you could get him back, couldn't you?"

"Andrea..."

"Mom, please! I don't want to wait another six months for you to vet someone as my tutor. If you really want me to do this, then let's try it my way... with you and Paulo. From what I've just witnessed, the matter of respect shouldn't be a deal-breaker, should it?"

She smirked at my quip, then paced back and forth for a bit, while she considered my proposal.

"Okay, we'll try it your way," she said, after about thirty seconds, "I'll set up a meeting with Paulo, just the three of us... and we'll see how that goes. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I nodded.

"You know, if this works out, you'll be taking instructions from him... and from me, do you understand that, Andrea?"

"I do," I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Being a slut is fun, but it's hard work. And it's, more often than not, a demeaning, degrading business. Are you sure you want your mother to be there for that?"

"I do. Especially now that I've seen first hand what a dirty slut she actually is," I smiled, "I want to be exactly like you. And I can't wait for you to start telling me what to do!"

"Well then, no need to wait, I guess," she said calmly, "Take off your clothes."

"What? Are you serious?"

"I want you to be completely naked when I leave this room."

Realizing she wasn't kidding -- and very eager to get started with my slut training -- I started unbuttoning the front of my dress. When all the buttons were undone, I let it slide off me onto the floor and stepped out of it. Next, as mom slowly started walking circles around me, I began lowering the straps of my corset.

"In the future don't say 'what' after you've been given a command," mom whispered, looking me up and down from all sides, "Don't act surprised, shocked, or confused. Sluts obey without question!"

"Got it," I whispered as I pulled down the corset, exposing my big breasts to my mother.

"Sluts also don't open their pieholes unless instructed to do so!" she added, staring at my tits.

I averted my eyes and obediently turned my gaze at the ground. After stepping out of my corset, I hooked my thumbs behind the waistband of my panties -- hesitated for just a moment -- and took them off as well, showing mom my moist pussy.

Apparently completely at ease with the situation and seemingly unimpressed with my young, tight body, she just stood there, looking at me -- at my nipples which were getting harder by the second, and at my twat, which spontaneously contracted a few times.

"Well? What are you waiting for, you little cunt?" mom grinned, after about forty seconds. Realizing what she wanted me to do, I gasped, dropped to my knees and promptly started masturbating. And so, for the second time in barely ninety minutes, I was completely naked in front of another person -- this time my own mother!

I felt exposed, vulnerable and even a tad humiliated. I loved it!

While I was feverishly fingering my soaked twat, I used my free hand to lewdly grope, squeeze and slap both my tits back and forth. Although that didn't do much for my own pleasure, I knew how disgustingly trashy it made me look. Mom grinned, realizing how raunchy I was.

But then, in the midst of my heated performance, she suddenly started walking away, heading for the door. What the hell, I thought. Here I was, performing one of the most intimate acts possible, willingly degrading myself for her viewing pleasure... and she was leaving?! God, I felt so humiliated.

She'd barely stepped out and closed the door behind her, when I had one of the best orgasms of my young life, right then and there. My body violently convulsed and I squirted like never before. Images of mom servicing Titus' huge cock rushed through my mind -- particularly the part where she had, all so casually, taken his sperm in her face.

I didn't stop after just one orgasm. I kept going and fingered myself through several more. Especially after the first three, it became hard to tell where one stopped and the next one began. I didn't just stay in one spot or position, either. I moved all over the room, squatting down, getting on all fours, getting on my back... heck, I even squirted against the door, standing up.

Eventually, sheer exhaustion and mild dehydration forced me to stop. By then, virtually the entire floor was covered in my juices. There were small puddles everywhere. I had also thoroughly soaked my own bedding like a little bitch, and had squirted quite liberally over the inside of the door.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12