Free Use Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother finds sister in compromised position.
1.5k words
4.1
51.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, This is just a short story, i'm not to sure about it so ket me know in comments if you'd like to see this go further.

Again everybody is over 18 and again please forgive the Grammar as im still shit at that.

***

Hi this is the story of how I went from an unfortunate virgin to being able to use my sister as my personal slut. I have lived in my parents basement since coming back from university. I got an IT degree and I work from home. I am your typical IT geek. Fantastic IT knowledge but as far as knowledge of the fairer sex I'm all out. Worst of all with my step sister. We are polar opposites. She is useless with IT but a complete social butterfly. I am tall, very thin with basically no muscle mass and she is physically a goddess. She has a petite frame, only about 5'1. Long brunette hair and dark brown eyes that can steal a man's soul. She has 32 C breasts (I stole one of her bras once) that are just perfect in every way. Toned stomach leading down to her arse. Now I've always been a butt guy and hers is godly. Perfect cherry shape. Round and firm. I've had many fantasies about doing a lot of things to her arse. Her arse sits on top of the toned legs of a senior college cheerleader. We both live with Dave (my dad) and Karen (step mom). They got married about 2 years ago.

Anyway I'm coming home early from work one day when I can hear the screams of my step sister coming from upstairs as soon as I walk through the front door.

"HELP PLEASE!" She sounds panicked so I'm going to answer her.

"Is anybody in please help." She continues to scream.

I ran upstairs into the bedroom when I saw her. Bent double over the bed.

"George is that you please help I'm stuck." She please.

But I'm mesmerized, she's wearing a jumper that comes down to her waist with no trousers. The only clothing she has on her lower half is a thong that leaves absolutely no part of her to the imagination.

"What happened here?" I ask.

"I was getting dressed when my phone dropped down the back of the bed, I reached to get it but my ring got stuck. I can't get the ring off so would you help me please?" She explains.

I know I shouldn't have but I wasn't thinking with my brain. My body, my lust, my throbbing cock took over. I moved behind her but instead of helping her be free I slid my hand under the waistband and pulled her thong down to her knees.

"What are you doing? I need your help." She begins to try to stop me but her voice falls of deaf ears.

I began kissing and massaging each cheek.

"George you need to stop this.'" she manages to say just before an almost inaudible moan escapes her lips.

His hands continue to massage but his lips go lower. He slides his tongue between her legs and feels her wet slit part around his tongue.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She moaned as her breathing got heavier.

I'd read a lot of literotica so I knew what I was doing. I licked gently up and down her slit for around 15 minutes until I could feel her juices dripping down my chin. I took her clit in my mouth, applied pressure and hummed gently, simultaneously slipping two fingers into her pussy. This broke the flood gates.she let out a scream, her muscles in her stomach and back started to convulse as her free hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed it hard into her pussy. As soon as she had finished I lined myself up at her dripping entrance.

"Please, I'll suck you off to return the favour but please don't fuck me." She begs but I don't listen. I push it in.

"Oh fuck that's deep." She squealed as my full 8 inches filled her sopping slit. I pull back almost until I'm out and then plunge all the way back in. I continue this fucking and am thanking my lucky stars I wanked this morning otherwise I'd of cum in my pants at first sight of her. As it is I was fucking her tight cunt, biting my cheek to stop myself from releasing. Her moans grew and grew and I could feel her building another orgasm. I could feel the tension as I was smashing into the back of her.

"Oh Jesus. Your so big. I'm going to. Please. Jesus." She starts begging, "don't stop please I'm so close, don't stop. Don't stop."then she quickly collapsed forwards bites the pillow as a tidal wave of juices soak my dick and her bed sheets. She's lay there riding through her second orgasm and my cock is dropping wet. I line it up again.

"Please no I really can't. My pussy cat take anymore please."

"Hang on a sec, I need to get something." I spoke my first words to her as I was leaving. I came back with a bottle of lube and my phone. First I take a quick picture of the sight before me. Then I poured some lube on her arse. "No!" She shouts.

"No one has ever fucked my arse,No way that's happening!" She continued but again she didn't have much choice. I lined up to her tight rosebud and push in. To which she squealed and wriggled but she couldn't get anywhere because of meing stuck so I didn't move and left half my dick in her until she gave up fighting. Once she did I slowly pushed in my other half.

"Owww I can't believe your doing this to me." She cried. I began fucking her arse as fast as I could. Really fucking her arse rough. I thought she'd start fighting but she didn't. Rather unexpectedly her heart breathing started again. I was piling into the back of her as hard and rough as possible and she was liking it. It didnt take long before it happened. Her arsehole gripped my dick so hard I thought it was going to rip off she bit the pillow and duvet and screamed as she came. She came from being fucked rough in the arse by her big brother. This triggered my own orgasm and I shot I think stream down her arsehole.

After that I pulled out and took a picture of my jizz slowly dripping out her tight arsehole. I helped free her hand. She lay there motionless and guilt started creeping in. I'd just roughly fucked my sister arsehole after she told me not to. I started feeling really bad. I was kneeling behind her and she didn't move. Neither of us moved for went felt like an eternity. Then she swivels round and looks at my dick. Without looking me in the eye gets up off the bed and kneels next to it.

"Can I please clean your dick."

Then it hits me, the begging the screaming the rough anal orgasm. She likes being dominated. Used. Humiliated. So I sit on the edge of the bed and nod. She takes my semi hard cock into her mouth and begins sucking the last few drops of jizz out. The licks every inch.

"Some new rules

1)When no one else is around I am sir or master

2) you are naked at all times

3) be good and I reward you bad and I punish. Understand" I asked.

She nods with my dick still in her mouth. "Yes sir"

I take out my phone and take a few more pics. To my surprise she doesnt object.

"Did you lie to me have you ever had it up the arse before?"

"No sir, I've never had anybody even touch my arse like you did. But I know when you did I came harder than I ever have before sir "

That was sexy. Having her at my disposal like this.

"So you like being rough fucked then."

"Kinda, my previous boyfriends were all a little to vanilla to try anything they deemed kinky." She admitted. But I noticed she didn't end that with sir or master. "Bend over the bed again." She complies and I see the realisation on her face.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't say it, I meant to but I forgot sir, please don't be to harsh my arse still hurts a little." Again I ignore her and begin spanking her arse. I gave her twenty spanks on each cheek. "Next time itll be forty. Now go make me some food."

From that moment on If we were alone she'd strip naked and I'd fuck her. Usually finishing in her arse but sometimes mouth or I'd give her a facial. I'd taken a nice compilation of pictures including her in all kinds of positions with cum dripping from every orifice.