Free Use World - Monday

Story Info
Set in a world of free use and casual sexual expression!
5.4k words
4.7
40.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

Cori woke up with a start as her alarm went off. She reached over and tapped her phone's screen, turning it off. Glancing over her shoulder she let out a small sigh of relief. Next to her, her partner Michael continued to sleep deeply. She slowly slid out of bed, grabbing her glasses as she did so. Trying her best not to wake him as she entered their walk in closet.

She closed the door behind her, flicking on the light. For a moment, she took a second to look herself over in the mirror.

She had long straight black hair that went past her shoulders. Her steel blue eyes were enhanced by the black rimmed glasses that she wore. She smiled to herself as she appreciated her body. She was 5'6, her hourglass figure was complemented by her full 36 D cup breasts. A skinny waist that flared out to a full butt, made firm and sculpted by many hours in the gym. She was completely shaved underneath. And despite the amount of experience she has had in this free use world, her pussy remained tight and presentable. Her pale skin makes the red on her small areolas stand out. Which usually betrayed her on cold fall mornings like this.

She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and sighed. Internally cursing herself out for not washing her hair last night. The sex she had with Michael and their neighbor Devin was wild and went pretty late. She had only enough energy to wash her body and clean out all the cum they left inside of her. She smirked to herself. Remembering how fun last night was and thanking god that in this world women could only get pregnant if they chose to. A fun evolutionary perk that helped encourage a free use society to happen.

She began the process of getting dressed for the gym. Recently she has begun working out in the mornings before work. Working out after work can feel a little hectic at times. Not that there was anything wrong with being used at the gym. But it's so crowded at that time and workouts were either going on for over 2 hours because of "distractions", or not being done at all because yet another impromptu gangbang happened. Not that she minds per se, it was just getting a little exhausting.

She put on some spandex shorts and a matching sports bra. They fit her snuggly and complemented the contours of her body, enhancing her cleavage. Finally slipping on one of Michael's sweatshirts for some added warmth. Normally she would be ok with just going out as is. But with winter approaching the weather was too cold, even for her, to dress like a slut openly in public.

Quietly she folded her work clothes and put them into her gym bag. Opening the door she went over to Michael and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He stirred a little and murmured something. But didn't seem to fully wake. With that she gathered her stuff and made her way to the car.

****

Couple minutes later Cori arrived at her favorite coffee shop. Usually she wouldn't come here before working out. But with what little sleep she got last night, every bit of caffeine helps.

"Fuck..." she cursed under her breath as she noticed a sign on the drive through that said 'Drive through mic broken! Please order inside!' She really didn't want to leave the confines of her warm car. Pulling to the front, she got the closest spot she could legally park to the front door. As she stepped inside she heard another car park in a spot close to hers.

She stepped inside and felt a warm front of air hit her as the doors open. Behind the counter the barista greeted her with a big smile. She was a little taller than Cori, about 5'8, with a slender frame that did not seem to match her DD breasts. Her long blonde hair was also pulled back in a ponytail. She seemed to only be wearing a blue apron that barely covered her impressively large breasts, and a small black mini skirt. She moved up to the counter to greet her, breasts giggling and threatening to slip out at any moment.

"Good morning! So sorry the drive through is working! What would you like today?" She said with an overly bubbly voice. Cori thought to herself that she must have drank a gallon of coffee to be this energized at this time of the day.

"A medium chai tea latte please." She said without much thought. The barista nodded as she put the order in.

"Sure thing! Any request on the milk?"

"Yours is fine, thank you." Cori answered with a small smile. The barista smiled back.

"Sure thing boo!" She put in the total. As Cori was paying she heard the ding of the door opening behind her.

"Alright! I'll have that out for you in a second right after I get his order." Said the barista with her enthusiastic tone. Cori nodded and stepped over to one of the standing tables to wait. Glancing over at the next customer.

He was tall, about 6'5, with a high and tight haircut. 'Maybe he's military...' Cori thought to herself as she looked him over. He was certainly built like he was. With broad shoulders that established his frame through his baggy sweatshirt. He had on a pair of black sweatpants.

"Hi, welcome in!" Said the barista to him. Cori noticed her also looking him over. She saw her eyes glance down at his crotch for a split second, and caught her biting her lip.

"Their probably going to fuck the moment I leave." She figured. She wondered if he had used the barista in the past. She felt a small rush of excitement as she looked at him. His voice was deep, but measured. She was surprised to not hear him openly flirt with the barista, or reach out to touch her ample breasts. Consent is still important in this world. Even though public sex is common, no still means no. But usually some friendly fondling was harmless unless otherwise stated.

He ordered himself a black coffee and paid. The barista then turned her back to us both and began the process of making the drinks. He turned and made eye contact with Cori.

His eyes were a light hazel green color. He didn't look much older than her, but his face had a somewhat weathered look. Like someone who had been outside most his life. His cheekbones were sharp and he had a strong focus on him. Cori couldn't help but blush a little when he looked at her. She understood now why the barista acted like she did. His presence felt strong and controlled. She felt a larger rush inside of her, and could already feel herself getting wet. "He could have me right here and now and I wouldn't mind..."

"Morning." He said in a polite voice, giving a small nod. He made his way and stood by her at the table.

"Morning..." she responded, attempting to sound calm and not like she wanted to jump him right then and there. "Early morning for you too?" She asked with a small smile, attempting small talk.

He nodded, glancing down at her "Yah. You?" She nodded in the affirmative. He nodded back. Glancing over at the barista for a second.

They both witnessed as the barista undid her apron slightly, pulling it down to expose her breasts. She then proceeded to gently massage her right breast for a few moments. Before tugging and twisting on her nipple. Small spurts of milk came out and into a cup she had placed on the counter. She smiled at them both before continuing to use the milk as part of Cori's latte.

"Heading to the gym?" Asked the guy. Cori gave a half smile and looked up at him.

"What gave it away?" She asked coyly. He smiled and reached down. Cori felt his hand cup and squeezed her right butt cheek. She could feel how massive his hand was, almost completely holding her in place. She also felt how strong he was. Though he didn't squeeze too hard, she could feel how in control he was, and how his calloused palm pressed against her butt. Hands like that are only made through hard work. She felt her heart flutter and her stomach turn. "Fuck me...please right here..." she pleaded loudly in her head.

"Your shorts." He said calmly. Tugging on the spandex and letting it snap back. It took almost all of Cori's self control to not moan out a little in pleasure. "It's way too cold of weather to wear those." He observed. She giggled a little and nodded.

"Yah, the gym is a bit quieter in the morning." She said with a shrug. He nodded, seeming to understand the underlying reason for avoiding the crowds. "What about you? What brings..." she began to ask before being cut off.

"Chai tea latte!" Said the barista, almost a little too loudly. Cori jumped a little, pulled back to reality by her voice. She quickly glanced at her phone and cursed a little under her breath. She was running a little late.

"Shit...yes! Sorry!" She said to the guy quickly. Going up to get the coffee. She turned to face him. "It was nice to meet you..."

"Troy." He offered his hand to shake. She smiled at the polite gesture and shook his hand.

"Cori."

"See you around." He said with a smile.

"God I hope so..." she said, winking playfully before rushing out the door to her car. If she hurried over and did a quick warm up she might be able to get at least most of a full workout in before she'd have to get ready for work.

Before heading out she quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a selfie of herself. She closed her eyes and playfully bit her lip for the camera. Sending it in a message to Michael "Just ran into a stud at the cafe! 😍 he didn't use me but god he was hot! 💦💦" she sent to him.

Michael isn't the jealous type by any means. That would be ridiculous, considering how often Cori gets used by other men. But he does love getting little updates, photos, and videos if possible whenever she ends up getting used. She likes how turned on he gets watching other men fuck her. Setting the phone down she quickly began driving to the gym.

****

Cori stepped into the gym. The atmosphere was for the most part calm and focused. It takes a certain kind of person to commit to working out early in the morning. The ones who are just looking for a quick easy fuck usually come here after work. When the stress from the day leads almost everyone to look for a release. At least with the gym you can be certain to find people who are focused on bettering themselves physically to a certain extent.

As she walked towards the locker room, Cori glanced around the gym. Mostly everyone had the same slightly distant look in their eyes. Like they were hoping that the caffeine was going to kick in sometime during this next set.

It didn't take long though for her to hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. She paused mid stride and looked towards the warm-up area. It is typically frowned upon to have sex on or close to any workout equipment. That way people who want to actually get a workout can finish their set in peace. So there were somewhat designated locations set around the gym where you can freely use.

The warm up area is of course one of them. It's padded floors and wall mounted mirrors was a perfect place to fuck and be seen by anyone interested in watching. She watched as an asian woman was effectively spit roasted by two men while she was on all fours. The guy whose cock was in her mouth was well built, young, and with rippling muscles. Though she could tell the girl was having no problems with handling his cock. She was looking up and maintaining eye contact with him and he held her hair with both hands. Trying somewhat in vain to push his cock as deep as he could into her throat.

Cori didn't have a problem with smaller cocks. Though she'll be the first to admit it is amazing to be rocked by feeling an enormous thick member deep inside her, messing up her insides. Sometimes it is nicer to feel someone is more average or smaller. Especially on days where you're getting used raw by a bunch of men. They can hit more sensitive spots better on occasion.

She did recognize the guy fucking from behind. He was middle aged, salt and pepper hair, with well defined and toned muscles. She bit her lip while watching. Jonathan had used her a couple of times in the past. He was the first guy to fuck her when she started working out in the mornings. He had that old-man strength and could completely manhandle her. Cori nearly felt jealous of the other woman, and felt tempted to join in. She remembered how large his cock was, and how he took the time to pleasure her and work her up into a frenzy to the point where she squirted all over the floor.

Jonathan glanced over briefly at Cori and they made eye contact. She gave a smile and a quick wave as she began making her way over to the locker room. Jonathan smiled and waved back. Giving the almost universal "see you later" nod. She hoped he would. After meeting Troy at the cafe she was feeling a bit riled up.

The locker rooms were of course unisex. And the second most common place for fucking in the gym. Almost immediately she found a couple giving a blowjob in front of some of the lockers, while overhearing someone getting fucked over by the bathroom sinks. She smiled and made her way to a locker. Putting her bag in, then taking off Michael's sweat shirt. She took a moment to pull out her phone and double check the time.

"Damn girl...you look amazing. Want to join in?" She heard a voice call out. Looking over she saw the guy receiving the blowjob looking over at her. His cock currently being worked by a black woman with an afro. She smiled and shook her head.

"Not today, sorry. I'm in a bit of a rush right now." She apologized, regretting saying it with almost every fiber of her being.

"It's all good. See you later." He said with a smile. Returning his hands to rest on the woman's head. Holding her in place as he began to fuck her throat. Cori blushed wildly and quickly turned away. Walking briskly out of the locker room. If she stayed there for any longer there was a good chance she was going to be late.

Cori had a game plan for the workout today. She typically liked to work out her legs on Mondays. The squat racks were usually free, especially at this time of day. She put in her ear phones and began the process of getting ready, stretching, and warming up.

Starting initially with the bar she began warming up for the squat. She always prided herself on her physique. And she knew that her legs were one of her biggest assets (pun intended). She started going through the same weights she always did. Building up to a heavier set that would begin to push her.

She placed both hands on the bar and took a moment to pause, concentrating and focusing on what she was about to do. She blinked a few times, shaking her head to try to get a bit of sweat out of her eye. She couldn't get him out of her head. "I should have stuck around the cafe...fuck I'm an idiot..." Reprimanding herself and taking another deep breath.

"Need a spot?" She almost jumped out of her skin as a deep voice entered her ear over her music. She glanced up quickly and looked in the reflection of the mirror to see who said that. She let out a small gasp when she recognized Troy standing behind her. He had taken off his sweats and was now in a tank top and shorts. Cori marveled at his body. He was strong, well built, with elaborate and geometric tattoos that went up both of his arms.

She felt flush, almost letting go of the bar and jumping into his arms. She paused and nodded. Figuring this would be a fun way for him to get close. He walked up and rested both hands on her waist. "Alright, ready when you are." He said confidently.

She walked the weight back and braced herself. Taking a second to look at Troy in the reflection of the mirror. He was focused, looking somewhere at the back of her head. Ready to lift her and the weight up at a moment's notice if he looked like she couldn't do it. She felt safe in his arms. She began squatting. Focusing on form and technique on the first few reps. As she reached the end of the set, she pretended to slow down a little bit. Causing Troy to hold her waist a bit with his hands just in case "You got this...it's all you." He assured her.

On the last rep she couldn't help herself. She let her hips shoot back a little as she was going up. Causing her butt to grind against Troy's crotch. She had been holding her breath to maintain her core, but let out a gasp as she felt his cock through his shorts. "He must be semi hard already...there is no way he is naturally that big while soft....right?..." She thought wildly to herself. She grunted and finished the rep. Racking the weight and taking a few seconds to catch her breath.

"Nice job on that last rep...that was all you." She heard him say into her ear. She let out another small gasp as she felt his strong hands caress her body with surprising gentleness. He slid his left hand up, cupping her breast and squeezing it sensually. The other hand wondered it's way down her core and began softly rubbing her clit over her shorts.

She leaned back until she was resting against his chest. Closing her eyes and groaning softly with pleasure as he continued to fondle her.

"T...thank you..." she managed to say. Blissfully enjoying the feeling of his hands on her body. In one fast motion, he lifted her sports bra up enough to let her breasts bounce free. She smiled and opened her eyes. Taking a moment to enjoy the sight of watching him play with her in the mirror. Going back to her now exposed breasts, Troy began gently twisting and tugging on her nipples. Cori closed her eyes and let out a soft moan of pleasure. Her nipples had always been very sensitive, especially when this aroused. "Ohhh...right there...mmm..." she cooed gently. Trying to keep her composure the best she could.

His right hand slowly shifted upwards. Sliding into her spandex shorts and directly rubbing her clit. Cori needed to reach a hand out and rest it on the barbell to try remaining standing. Each flick of his fingers were sending electric shocks of pleasure throughout her body. She felt her knees begin to get soft like jelly. She was enraptured by how he was pleasuring her. Face flush, her exposed chest slowly heaving with each deep breath, openly moaning with pleasure.

After a few moments he removed his right hand from her clit. Bringing the fingers up to Cori's mouth. Almost reflexively she opened her mouth and began to suck on them. She was used to being made this wet in public. But she absolutely loved being physically shown just how aroused she was by getting to suck on her on juices.

"Want to take this somewhere else?" Troy asked in a calm tone. She bit her lip and opened her eyes. Making eye contact with him in the mirror before nodding in the affirmative. He then reach down with his soaked hand and took hers. They both began making their way to the warm up room. A few onlookers who had seen the whole ordeal continued to watch them make their way through the gym.

"One request..." Cori said with a smile, pulling out her phone.

"Sure. What would you like?"

Cori bit her lip again "Can you film and take pictures during all this? My partner loves seeing when I get used by other guys..." she asked with bubbling excitement. Handing her phone to him. He smiled and nodded, taking it from her.

"Sure thing."

The moment they were in the warm up area, Cori lowered herself to her knees in front of Troy. Eagerly she slid his shorts down and was nearly slapped in the face with his cock when it sprang out. She laughed a little in surprise. He must have been around 9.5 inches long, and nearly as thick as an energy drink. She licked her lips in anticipation. Looking up at him and maintaining eye contact as she let his thick member into her mouth.

At this moment she didn't care about the time, where she was, or even who was watching. She was letting herself go and being a vessel for both his pleasure and her own. As she took more of him deeper into her mouth, she began to reach down and play with herself. Keeping one hand on his shaft and jerking it off, her free hand began play and twisting her own nipples. She couldn't help herself. She needed a release of all the sexual tension that had been building up in her. She glanced up again to see Troy smiling down at her, phone in hand, filming her already.

12