Freebie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a few seconds of this shuffling around had passed by before he was whispering in my ear,

"I was just thinking; I never did get around to claiming my reward for getting Graham off your husbands back."

Now even though back when he'd first helped us, I was more than willing to repay him by taking him to my bed, somehow tonight just didn't feel like the right moment. So I tried to put him off until another time,

"Maybe we could arrange a night out together next week?"

"I was thinking about coming home with you tonight."

"What? You want to do it at my house?"

"Why not? If we give Gerry the choice to either join us or use your spare room, I'm sure he'll go along with one or the other of those options."

Now I could see Peter had his mind already set on having sex, and knowing Trav also had this on his mind, if Peter was going to come back to our house tonight, I didn't want Trav to know why. So I stupidly said,

"Ok, but make sure you don't say anything in front of Trav."

"Trav, why what's it got to do with him?"

"Well nothing really. But he's already made his desires known, and he might take it as a slap in the face if he knows I'm letting you, but denying him."

Peter had a wry smile on his face as he said,

"So the randy young buck wants to get in on the action?"

"I don't know about getting in on any action. But during that last dance, he made sure I could tell he was aroused."

"So why not let him come back with us? After all, he is an essential part of your plan to do well on TV."

This wasn't an outcome I'd even considered,

"But. You mean go to bed with all three of you?"

"Why not? You've got more than enough stamina to see us three off."

"I I couldn't do that. What would Gerry say?"

"Once I explain it's a necessary part of earning his weekly beer money, he'll just toe the line as usual."

At that moment the song stopped, and a slightly quicker number began to play,

Peter loosed his hold and as he took my hand to lead me back to the table he said,

"Come-on lets sit this one out."

As we walked back around the perimeter of the dance floor, Peter used his hand to signal to Gerry, who then also began to make his way back towards our table. However, before we'd reached the table Peter and I were intercepted by Alan; he must have been lying in wait near our table watching for me leaving the dance floor.

"Hello my dear. And how are you enjoying the dance?"

Peter instantly replied,

"I hope you'll excuse me Mr Francis, I'll leave Mary in your capable hands."

As they nodded to each other and Peter walked away, I replied,

"I'm having a wonderful time, and thank you for the lovely note, and of course the champagne. Are you here by yourself?"

"No my dear, I'm with my wife. She's over at our table on the other side of the floor."

"Oh, I see. I thought maybe you'd come to ask me for a dance?"

"And if I had, would you have said yes?"

"Of course I would."

"Why? Because you think you need to curry favour with me?"

"No. Of course not. You know I love the way you dance."

"So tell me my dear, if I invited you out to a dance next week. Not via that weasel Peter Harris and his phoney agency. But just ask you to come, and no money changing hands. Would you still come?"

This really put me on the spot,

"I I don't know. I'm married. I don't think my husband would approve."

"I see. So it is my money you're after?"

"Please don't put it that way. I would come out with you just for the pleasure of dancing. But that would be all I'd agree to do with you. But if I suggested that, my husband would think there was something more going on. He wouldn't understand we could just go out together for an innocent dance."

"And he'd be right."

"W. What do you mean?"

"I couldn't dance with you all evening, and not make love to you afterwards. That would be like spending all day preparing the ingredients, all afternoon cooking them, and then when the meal is ready to eat, throwing it in the bin."

I blushed, and then asked,

"So if I agreed to go dancing, you'd expect me to spend the night in your bed?"

"Of course."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do that."

Just at that moment, they announced the last dance was about to start. So I added,

"Please, will you excuse me? I'd like to get my husband to accompany me on the floor for this last dance."

"And if I said I'd pay you one hundred pounds to let me have this dance, what would you say to that?"

"I'm so sorry, please don't take this as an insult, but I do want to be with him for this last dance."

"Ok my dear. But at least let me escort you back to your table."

With that he took my arm and walked me back to where Gerry was seated with Trav and Peter. As I arrived at the table, I held out my arm and said to Gerry,

"It's the last waltz, are you going to dance with me?"

He curled his lip, and in a disgruntled tone asked,

"Do I have to? Can't one of these others dance with you?"

I could see all three of the other men about to offer, and I quickly replied,

"Please Gerry. I haven't asked you for anything else all-night."

Before Gerry uttered a word, Alan had placed five crisp new twenty-pound notes on the table in front of Gerry. As Gerry blurted out,

"What the...?"

Alan said,

"It'd be my pleasure to take your place young man. I hope that is sufficient to cover the wear and tear on your little lady?"

Gerry reached for the money, and I could see by his face he looked delighted to accept Alan's offer. But before he'd managed to get his hands on it, Peter had snatched it up off the table, and as he thrust it back up to Alan, he snapped angrily,

"Take that back. You should know better than to do your business in public. And in future, don't forget, all transactions need to be negotiated through me."

Now Gerry looked angry, I guess on two counts, one, he'd wanted that money, but second, I think he felt as my husband he had some say in who I went with, and how much it cost them. Peter, as you've just heard, didn't like Alan trying to deal without him. And Trav was maybe a little confused at what was going on, but also angry at what I think he considered as me being used for money.

So as I could see they were all getting to their feet, and fearing some kind of brawl developing, I took Alan's hand, and as I led him back onto the floor, I said to all three of the others at the table,

"For god's sake, pack it in. I'll dance with him, and nobodies gonna pay anyone."

Then as I turned back to Alan,

"Come-on, if we don't get a move on the dance will be over."

He lifted his arm high in the air, and snapped his fingers. Instantly, a waiter arrived, before we'd even started to dance. Alan lent away from me and spoke directly into the waiter's ear. Then as the waiter left, he took hold and began to guide me around the floor.

It was only a minute or so before that piece of music finished, but then the band leader announced,

"Well ladies and gentlemen; it seems tonight we are to have a second last waltz. So those of you who still have a few more sweet nothings to whisper, please take your partners once again."

And again we were off; it still amazes me what money can do.

While we danced, Alan said,

"So my dear, it looks like your husband only has a minor share in your interests."

"Please, I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok. But tell me this; if I wanted to take you into one of the private rooms they have here, are you authorised to negotiate terms, or do I need to discuss it with Peter?"

"It wouldn't do you any good who you discuss it with, as soon as this dance finishes, I'm going home."

He dropped the subject, and when this final dance of the evening came to an end, he escorted me back to the table. As I sat down, Alan asked,

"Excuse me gentlemen, I'm not sure which one of you I am supposed to discuss this with. But as I guess it has to be one of you three; I am wondering just how much it would cost me for the pleasure of young Mary's company for the next hour?"

This time, I was angry, and I snapped back before any of the others got the chance,

"I've already told you! I'm going straight home. And after tonight, don't you ever bother asking Peter to arrange another meeting with me."

Alan instantly replied,

"My my. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

Then looking straight at Peter,

"I don't think you've got this one house trained yet. Perhaps you need to have a little talk with her, and then come over to my table and let me know how much it will cost me."

With that he gave a little bow of his head, turned and walked back across the dance floor.

I was at a loss for words, but Trav seeing my reaction to Alan's proposition, turned to me and asked,

"Do you want me to go over there and plant one on the dirty old bastard?"

Peter interrupted before I spoke,

"Don't you dare. Just keep your nose out of things you don't understand."

Surprisingly, Trav just sat back in his chair without any protest.

Gerry looked at me, as if not knowing what to say, so I spoke-up for myself,

"Well I don't care what he's offering, he's gonna be out of luck tonight."

Then I immediately added,

"Or any other night for that matter."

Then looking directly at Peter I continued,

"If he calls you again, tell him to get lost."

Peter got to his feet, held his hand out towards me, and said,

"Excuse me lads, but I think Mary and I need a word in private."

"What ever you've got to say to me on this subject, you can say in front of Gerry and Trav."

"No I can't. Now are you coming or not."

I was determined to stay put, and I was about to tell him to get lost, but Gerry said,

"I think you'd better hear what he wants to tell you. Trav and I can wait over there, and if you still don't like what he says, you can always tell him no."

So as Trav and Gerry got to their feet and walk from the table, Peter sat back down.

"Ok. What's it all about?"

"What d'you mean?"

"You couldn't say enough nice things about him the other week. Now you're spitting feathers every time his name is mentioned."

"It's his attitude. He thinks he can just open his wallet and I'll jump through hoops."

"Well if you don't, there are plenty more out there who will. He always treats his girls like ladies. He pays well. And he's never been violent. What more do you want?"

"But it's just he expects me to..."

Peter interrupted,

"Do as he asks. He's entitled to. He pays the bills. You know what they say, 'he who pays the piper, calls the tune'. And he's been calling the tune for so many years, he just expects everyone to jump the minute he speaks. But he won't call a tune that you won't enjoy singing along with."

There was a little pause, and then Peter continued,

"Now come on, let me take you over to his table, so you can apologise."

"Never."

"Are you sure?"

"I don't see why I should."

"Well I've asked you to. Isn't that enough?"

"You're sounding as bad as him."

"Ok, maybe he's right?"

"About what?"

"Maybe you aren't house trained. Maybe its time for me to walk away and let you look after your own life. If you can't take advice, maybe you're not worth the effort."

He rose to his feet, but before he moved I said quickly,

"What are you doing? Are you going to stop helping me?"

"It seems you don't want to take my advice, so for what little use you'll be to me, I might as well let you go your own way. Maybe that husband will get you some punters from down his local pub."

"No Peter. I don't want you to go. I need you to look after things for me."

"Well its your choice, come and tell Alan how sorry you are, and maybe if we let him have you tonight as a gesture of goodwill, it might get you back in his good books."

I knew I had to agree, and without speaking, I got to my feet. Then as Peter began to walk me across the floor, I remembered Alan saying he was with his wife at the table.

"Oh my god!"

"What?"

"He's got his wife with him."

"So?"

"But we can't talk about him... you know... having sex with me. Not in front of her."

Peter hadn't even slowed his pace, and as Alan's table was now in sight,

"Don't worry about her, she knows all about his little hobby."

As we approached the table where Alan sat, I could see his wife, a lady of about the same age as him, but unlike him, she actually looked in her sixties. And as she was sitting to the right hand side of the table, I could see she wasn't sitting on a normal chair, but instead, she was seated in a wheelchair.

As we arrived at the table, Peter said,

"Excuse me Mr. Mrs Francis. Mary has re-considered your request. And by way of an apology for any offence she might have caused, she would like you to accept her company tonight with her compliments."

I expected at least a look of distaste or disgust on his wife's face, but instead, she smiled, and she was the one who replied.

"My husband will be pleased to accept."

And as she manipulated the little joystick on the arm of her wheelchair, it span around towards where we stood, and it was off. As it dashed towards Peter and I, we had to both jump sideways to avoid being run down by her as she zoomed off in the direction of the dance floor. As she passed in between us, she said,

"Well come-on girl. I hope you can walk quickly in those shoes you're wearing."

Alan rose to his feet, and as he walked around the table, he slipped his arm through mine, and said,

"You heard her. We'd better keep up."

We followed her down and around a few corridors, and then we arrived at a private room. She waited for Alan to unlock it, and then we both followed her in. It was laid out with the furniture of an office, with desk and chairs. But over to one side was a large chesterfield leather couch. Unlike last time, Alan immediately began to takeoff his clothes, and as he did so, he folded them up neatly and carefully laid them on the desk. I was about to ask if I should do the same, when his wife said,

"Well come-on girl. Lets see what you've got that he finds so irresistible."

So I also began to strip, but unlike previous occasions, stripping in front of strangers; having his wife present, completely subdued any feelings of arousal. Once he was naked, he sat himself on the couch; his wife had parked her wheelchair by the desk, so she was towards one end of the couch, giving her a clear view of any activity that might take place on there. I lowered my knickers, the last piece of my clothing, and placed them with my other clothes on the desk at the side of Alan's. Then as I turned to face where he sat, I could see he already had an errection, and he was using his right hand to slowly stroke his shaft. I walked across, and knelt down in front of him, and then taking over from his hand, I continued to stroke his cock, whilst my other hand cupped his scrotum.

As I put my face down to his groin, and began to lick under his balls, I heard his wife's wheelchair begin to move. From the sound, it appeared to be coming closer to me, but maybe slightly behind where I knelt. Then I heard a buzzing noise, this I instantly associated with a vibrator of some kind. Almost immediately, my thoughts were confirmed, as I felt the vibrations in the valley of my pussy. It was at first cold, and slightly disconcerting; especially knowing it was his wife who was wielding the instrument. But gradually over the next few minutes, as I attended to his throbbing cock in my hand, and occasionally my mouth, coupled with the sensations her pussy toy began to generate, I felt my tummy begin to flutter. From this point on, I guess his wife was just part of my stimulation, and my inhibitions about her being the same sex as me, or even being the wife of the man I was about to have sex with, just disappeared from my conscious thought.

So very soon, I can feel the big bulbous end of the dildo probing my hole, and instinctively, I heave back onto it. His wife speaks, but although I hear her words, I take no notice,

"My, she is keen to get her cunt filled."

The dildo works its way into my pussy, and it is a big one. I haven't yet seen it, but the way it's stretching my pussy as she pushes it deeper, I know it must be about the size of Alan himself. She works it quite skilfully, and my pussy is almost fooled into believing it is a real cock. But I know different, and even if I'd forgotten, Alan's next comment to his wife would have reminded me.

"You've got her cunt working; now see if you can get her bottom to take it."

I by now had my head over top of Alan's cock, and I was busy thrusting my face down into his groin, forcing his cock deep into my windpipe. As I felt the big bell-end of the dildo slipping along the crevice of my bottom, and come to rest at my hole, I momentarily stopped my head movements, and braced myself for the pain. But I guess a combination of factors must have all combined to turn the entry of this massive falic, from the inflictor of pain I'd expected, into the supplier of elation. One of the factors was it wasn't my first anal intrusion. But more so was the expert way his wife had worked my arousal, and the also expert method she used to tease the dildo into my hole, working around in circles until my bottom was almost craving for it to enter.

She must have taken a good five minutes nudging around before she actually eased the bell-end in. But once inside, and she'd found the depth to which it would penetrate, she began to pound it in and out. This rhythmic sensation must have taken over the movement of my head, and in lest than a minute of her action, my head movements had brought forth his first load of cum; which was delivered directly into my throat.

By now I was almost going wild, my hips were bucking and I knew my pussy pouting would be visible. I heard words taking place between Alan and his wife, but what they said I don't know; it was as if it was someone talking over a dream sequence. But Alan manoeuvred me onto the couch, and lay me on my back. As he got into position in between my legs, he lifted them high in the air, and then as his body loomed over mine, he took my ankles down to the couch alongside my shoulders. This position lifted my pussy almost vertically upwards, and as he proceeded to lunge his cock down into it, his wife continued to shaft my bottom, which was, of course, lifted up clear of the couch.

The two of them pounded me until I could hold my climax no longer, and I felt my pussy begin to spasm, the look on Alan's face was almost one of horror. He obviously wasn't at the point of ejaculation, and as he'd been on a withdrawal stroke as my pussy contracted, I think he must have thought it was trying to bite his cock off! But as this was only momentary, and then it dilated with a flush of pussy juice, it only required him to time his strokes with my pussy action, to enable him to keep pumping whilst I heaved away on auto-pilot. And although due to my heightened state of arousal, I wasn't actually aware of him cuming, he did reach a climax, and then his wife immediately removed the dildo, leaving me still writhing in ecstasy.

When I came back to normality, Alan had already showered in the on-suite bathroom, and once they directed me to do the same, they both left. I did my best to make myself presentable, and then returned to the dance floor. The ballroom was almost empty, just a few waiters cleaning down tables, and Gerry, Peter and Trav all sitting patiently together at the same table. As I approached, they all rose to their feet, and as I arrived at the table, they escorted me out of the ballroom and out to the waiting car. There were very few words spoken, it was as if nobody knew what the correct words were after an event of that type. But gradually, on the journey back home, they did begin to make conversation, and it was Gerry who first broached the subject of a three man sex session.