Freedom and Consequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision was made for me when Karen started stroking my dick and with a smile went down and swallowed my dick in one quick swoop. Shit, fuck, cock suck, ...I just could not believe it. I didn't last a long time before she drained my nuts into her greedy mouth. When she came back up and kissed me I tried to repay her kindness and moved my hand to her pussy. One gentle stroke and she gasped and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away.

"Whew, I'm a little sore there today. I wonder why"

"Was it something I did?"

She just smiled kissed me and got up to go to the bathroom. I heard the flush and the shower start. Turning and looking at Linda, who still seemed asleep. I kissed her and joined Karen in the shower. We were in no hurry and were into long kisses soapy gentle caressing and small talk.

"You must know how I felt about you after that first date?" I asked her.

"I thought I did and I was devastated when you didn't call back after cancelling the next day.

"With Linda hurt and Mom and Dad away, I was worried and she wouldn't let me take her to the hospital, I think her car's totaled and she was crying the entire first five days. I was scared and confused and didn't like leaving her alone at all" I explained. "I thought about you, I should've called. I guess I didn't handle the whole incident well. I am so sorry."

"You seem to be taking the sex between her and I right in stride. It's incest you know? If anyone ever finds out we will both probably be put into a mental hospital and have mandatory therapy for the rest of our lives."

"It was obvious she needed to be with you. As you figured out we had also been together before. What you probably don't know is my older sister was included in our little sexcapades. So I guess I'll be sent to therapy for the rest of my life also.

"Hmmmm" I hummed as I hugged her soapy slick body to mine. "I've had a few girlfriends as you probably know being in my class for all these years. I don't just want to go steady with you. It seems like it's not enough. I would like us to be an item. I'm not sure how to ask it without asking you to go steady or to marry me. Something more toward the marry question. We could give it a try and see how it works.?

Her kiss was quite obviously my answer. Sigh.

After that we just kissed and caressed each other. Of course I had a raging erection and she was to sore to touch. Both her pussy and her ass were quite sensitive.

About that time Linda walks in and sits on the toilet to pee.

"Is there room in there for me?"

"Always" we both responded almost simultaneously.

As she climbed in, I started soaping her up and Karen started washing her hair. It was a little crowed but we made it work and it was beautiful. At one point Linda tried to touch Karen and found out about her sensitivity. They would both occasionally soap my hard-on and even my asshole. Trust me I was sensitive in an incredibly good way.

"Whew but that feels good."

"Well let's not waste it on a hand job." turning to Karen and bending over, wrapping her arms around her, her ass jammed into my groin. She reached back and guides it into her pussy. It just keeps getting better. Once past the lips to her pussy, it was all hot and slick.

I couldn't believe how good this was. My dick was driving into her pussy over and over. The shock waves were transferring to Karen and her tits were doing a marvelous dance of love. My eyes locked with hers and then looking down stuck my soap slick thumb into her ass and rubbed my dick as it sawed in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck!! I'm getting close." As soon as the words left my mouth Linda spins around and goes to her knees. I didn't really have time to realize my dick had slipped from her pussy before it was jammed down her throat. Instead of fucking her pussy I was now fucking her face. Driving my dick down her throat and squashing her nose into my pubic hair. This lasted about 5 strokes and I came. I came with a bellow and I buried my dick down her throat. I know she was gagging but she didn't even try to pull off. My dick was at least 2 inches down her throat. There would be no sharing my cum this time as I was pumping it directly into her stomach. Finally, I pulled back and Linda started gasping for breath. I fell to my knees with her and hugging her to me,

"Linda baby, are you all right? I'm sorry I didn't realize I was hurting you. You didn't struggle or try to push away and I was lost in my own little world."

"It's OK. I'm all right. I just needed to catch my breath."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure" and she kissed me. She's a great kisser. We both stood up and included Karen in our hug.

"You guys are hot" was all she said.

We did the towel thing and ate breakfast and sat around the pool naked until Karen had to go home. I had a hard on almost the entire time and right before she left I walked Karen back into the house and we showered and she insisted that she give me a blow job. Who was I to argue and before I knew it I was laying back on my bed with my feet on the floor and Karen kneeling between my legs laving my balls and asshole with her tongue right before she took me into her mouth. She worked with a passion that had me gasping and cumming in her mouth in an extremely short time. She swallowed all of it and then got up on the bed straddling my prone body and leaning over told me to suck her nipples once more before she left. Placing them in my mouth. I sucked and nibbled until she pulled away and started getting dressed. We were down stairs with Linda all standing in a group by the front door when her Dad pulled up. Linda and her immediately walked out with their arms around each other. Her Dad didn't even have to get out of the car. they gave each other a quick peck on the cheek and laughed at something and Karen got into the car and off she drove.

"I'm already missing her" I said as Linda came back in and we hugged and kissed.

"Yeah, so am I."

I still just had a towel on and we only had the rest of the day and tonight before our parents got back home and shit hit the fan. I took Linda's hand and we went and laid on the couch and with me against the back she laid down with her ass pressed into my groin and my arm over her under her shirt and cupping her top tit... Slowly caressing it and rubbing her nipple with my thumb. Slowly we got our story together and tried to cover every contingency.

We both dozed off when her cell phone woke us up.

"Hey Becky" . . ."Nothing really. I was laying here on the couch and dozed off." . . . "Sure sounds like fun" . . . "OK see you in about an hour. Is Marci and Joy coming?" . . . "OK, bye"

"So Becky, Marci and Joy coming over?"

"Yeah they want to sit around the pool and work on their tans and you."

"You should know that I sort of made a commitment to Karen."

"Yes, I do know that block head. I was only teasing. Although I'm sure any of them would respond favorably to any attention from you, and they all have boyfriends."

Standing up she starts stripping. When she sees me moving, "Uh Uh. I've only got an hour before they show up then we have tonight then tomorrow Mom and Dad get home. I don't want to waste anytime with you"

By the end of that little speech she is naked and pulling my towel open. Then she laid back down and pushed her butt back into my groin. My hand automatically moved to my dick and guided it into her pussy. While her outer lips may have been dry. Inside she was wet and burning up. I worked it in. pulling the wetness out with each stroke and coating my dick with each push until we are slowly rocking together. Strumming her clit and gasping with the pleasure. I am working her clit good. I want her to cum first. With a little bit of the old contortionist movement I worked my bottom arm under her and cupped her tits. Tweaking her nipples and cupping the weight of her breasts in my hands. Strumming her clit and long stroking her pussy. She cam and cam and cam. Her pussy was rhythmically squeezing my dick like I was being milked. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore and I pushed into her body as far as I could get and spewed my spunk deep into her pussy.

We both lay there and slowly our heart beats returned to normal. She slowly turned in my arms so that we were facing each other. Staring into my eyes

"Mike, we have to be all right"

"I know. I love you and always will."

"If it hadn't been for you, I don't know what I would've done. I don't think I would have made it."

I didn't say anything. I gently hugged her to me.

"I can't stop how I feel for you now."

"Neither can I. But you got to remember, I've always felt this way about you."

"I don't want to stop."

"Neither do I."

"There will always be times we'll get. Karen will let us use her as an excuse."

"Linda, I can't live without you now. Don't worry. We'll be all right... Your friends will be here soon. We should probably get dressed."

"OK"

With that she slides off the couch and pushing my hip back a little leans down and sucks my soft dick into her mouth. She completely cleans her juices off of me before I can get back to full erection. As she stands and looks at her handy work, wiping her chin on the back of her hand says,

"I'll take care of that tonight and Mike, don't count on getting a lot of sleep."

Smiling at her, "I think I'll take a ride to starbucks." As she headed upstairs , "Are any guys coming over?"

"No"

"Why don't you wear my favorite bikini?"

"OK"

So I took a quick shower and waited for her friends to show up. When they got there I waited until they were all out at the pool settled in and I left.

I went to a spot I had found out about through studying my four friends. A place at one of our local parks. They were there. I sat and watched them and hated. I knew their days were numbered. I could wait.

I finally got up and left the park. I called Karen and asked if she could go get a cappuccino. After she got permission from her parents I went and picked her up and spent the rest of the afternoon with her. I didn't stay long as I didn't want to leave Linda home alone after her friends left.

They were still there when I got back and apparently having a great time. They didn't know I was there and I watched them through the door window for a few minutes. I have to wonder if my sister is a lesbian. They were all nude (pretty cool, they are all quite pretty to beautiful) sitting in the hot tub and kissing and playing with each others tits. My sister had never had a boyfriend and learning about her and Karen then Karen's older sister and now watching them, it seemed obvious she was quite comfortable and familiar with all of them and their playing around. I thought about going out and messing with them but didn't.

"I did make a pot of coffee. I was sitting at the table when they all trooped into the house still nude. They saw me and squeals started. Jumping out the back door, covering tits and pussies with hands, towels, suits or even the cutting board sitting on the counter next to the door.

Looking up calmly, "Good afternoon ladies. It's good to SEE ALL of you again."

"Very funny" says Linda... "When did you get home? Why didn't you come out and tell us you were home?" She had quickly wrapped a towel around her body.

Smiling, "I actually had my hand on the door knob to do just that when I noticed you were all nude and it looked like Joy was trying to get milk out of Marci's tits. At that point I decided I should leave you all to your own devices."

"Oh my God!" straight from the lovely Joy.

"Ms Joy, don't worry I won't tell a soul. Your secrets are safe. All of you." with that I took my cup of coffee and saying, "The coffee is pretty good. If anyone would like some." Smiling right at Linda I took my coffee and went upstairs to my room.

About fifteen minutes later Linda comes up.

"You must have enjoyed that?"

"Remember I'm a perv."

"Oh yes I'm well aware of that."

"I would guess they are all gone?"

"You should have seen them. They couldn't get out of the house fast enough."

"I'll have to apologize next time I see them. I truly was coming out till I saw the state of undress you all were in and that you seemed to be having a good time. I didn't even stand at the window and watch."

"Karen asked me to give you this." I had stood up stepped up to her and gently kissed her.

"Yeah sure. You're just trying to get fresh with me."

"That may be true but right when I left she whispers in my ear, "Give this to Linda" and she very gently kissed me. Just like I just did to you. We can call her and ask."

"Hmmm, I might do that." then she was kissing me back. "We have one more night. I don't really care what we do as long as you hold me."

"You just got out of the hot tub but I could use a shower." I said. "Would you like to join me?"

"Yes"

With that we stripped right there in my room and we were soon under a nice warm spray just holding each other.

"Linda, you know we don't have to have sex anymore if you don't want to. If the last few days are any indication. I don't think you are a victim anymore. I think you've survived."

Looking up into my eyes, "I want to. Mike I know we are sibling but this entire business has only one bright side. We found each other physically. Now that we've been there do you want to stop?"

"Lordy no. But I'm a nineteen year old male. Us nineteen year olds would fuck a bush if we thought there was a snake in it."

Grabbing my obvious sign of arousal, "Yes I can see and feel that."

"Let's dry off then really try to watch a movie. We can just go gradually into that great unknown."

"OK but we have to be naked."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

We got out of the shower and dried off. Went down and picked a movie to watch. Thanks God for HBO.

We spread a blanket on the couch and got a second blanket to cover up with. Our naked bodies were nestle into each other as we were earlier this morning. This time my cell phone rang.

Glancing at the ID, "Hey Karen. ...Nothing, Linda and I just lay down to watch a movie...Nothing...It is true you want to ask Linda? I wish you were here also. I can't seem to get both sides of my body warm at the same time...Karen says Hi."

"Tell her I said hi also." Instead of trying to pass greetings around. I handed the phone to Linda, "Hey Karen. I miss you. ... It's true we're not wearing anything...I would love to...you're a life saver...OK...love you to, Bye."

I took the phone back from Linda,

"I asked Linda to do me a favor. You have to stay on the phone with me."

Linda is throwing our cover back and pushes me onto me back and starts sucking my dick.

"Oh no, not yet."

"You talk to her for a minute." I hand the phone to Linda and easily lift her onto the couch and kneel between her legs and dive into her pussy like a hungry shark.

"Hmmmmm, he just threw me on the couch and went down on me. He is licking my pussy so good. Almost as good as you. Are you in your room?... Do you have your hands in your pants...Oh fuck he just stuck a finger up my pussy and he's rubbing his spit into my asshole...Yes he's going to fuck me in the ass for you...Ohhhhh he's got a thumb in my ass an two fingers in my pussy... I'm pulling my nipples...he's sucking my clit so good. ... Shit I'm going to cum any second. ... Yessssssssss, oh fuck... he's turning me over and gasp... uuuuuuuhhhhhhh he just pushed his dick into my pussy... Mike, Karen says you have to fuck me in the ass. ... (gasping) he's pulled out and is getting ready to shove his dick up my asshole. ...groan gasp...Mike hold still for a second...Yes he's all the way in my ass now...I'm rocking a little bit at a time and getting faster. ... yes he's starting to fuck me harder...do you here the slap of his groin hitting my ass... I'm playing with my clit now... Oh shit I'm going to cum...fuck...fuck...fuck..."

I could feel her ass clenching my dick. Squeezing it rhythmically, milking it, that's it I let loose and jammed my dick as far into her ass as I could get it and unload into her bowels. As the sensations came down a little I started pumping into her again. slamming into her ass a few more times to milk the last sensations I could out of my sisters ass.

"Yes he just came in my ass...OOOHhhhhhh...he just pulled out and is sitting on the couch next to me...yes right next to, it's only about 18" away...Karen that's so dirty...OK, remember you owe me...Here he is." and Linda handed me my phone back.

"Wow...Shit Linda what are you doing?"

Smiling at me, "Talk to Karen, tell her what I'm doing and how it feels."

So saying she takes my still hard dick straight from her asshole and sucks it into her mouth.

"Linda, NO, Oh shit..." I was telling her no but I didn't move or push her away. "...Oh shit she's sucking my dick. ... Yes straight from her asshole...yes it's so nasty and she's looking straight into my eyes...Oh FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM...YESSSSSS"

At that point I dropped the phone and grabbed her head and jammed my dick into her mouth. Fucking her face and emptying my nuts. Spurt after spurt shooting into her mouth and down her throat.

Linda reaches over and grabs the phone while she is still sucking my no longer shit covered dick. Raising off my dick for a moment she tells Karen,

"You should have seen it. I've never seen him loose it like that. ... He's still not moving... He's just laying back gasping for air. ... Yes... Remember you owe me...Oh I will ...I wish you were here too. ... OK ... . Mike, talk to her..."

"Hey ... Wow, I've never even imagined anything so nasty. ... you promise, I've never cum like that before. I couldn't hold back at all. ... She's still sucking my dick and licking my balls. ... OK ...You do? Yes I believe I love you also. ... OK ... Yes I would love to see you tomorrow but we have to see how the parent confrontation goes...bye"

I hung up and reached down and pulled Linda up till she was straddling my body. She reached down and slipped my mostly erect dick into her cunt then with a sigh kissed me and snuggled into my chest and neck. We lay like that for a long time. My dick soaking in her pussy. I would occasionally twitch it and she would occasionally squeeze it with her cunt. But mostly we just lay like that for a long time. Holding each other. We were so relaxed that my hard on did eventually go away and as it did it slipped out of her.

She leans up and kisses me, "I've got to pee."

"Me too."

A few minutes later we were back in my bed, naked and snuggled together.

"Linda that was the most nasty thing I could think of."

"You mean sucking your dick after you ass fucked me?"

"Yes"

"I read about it on the web and thought it sounded sick. But Karen, as you probably have noticed is into anal. She's gotten me into it also. She has always wanted to try it and says it's nothing worse than when we give each other rim jobs. Shit (giggle), I've had my tongue as far up her ass as I could get it. Then in the heat of the moment, when she was telling me to do it to you over the phone, it just seemed like a good idea."

"Whew, I've never been that turned on before. I wonder if that means I'm sick"

"Probably, and I'm an ass to mouth whore, but only for you. Never for anyone else."

"I Love you." what more could I say. I whole heart wanted to pour out my love to her and the words were so inadequate.

"Mike I know. I love you too."

12