Freeuse 05: ANGELA SURRENDERS

Story Info
Control-freak surrenders control to a stranger and her BFF.
6.6k words
4.46
5.8k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Angela, and I'm an over-achieving control freak.

MJ is my best friend and roommate; Mary Jane technically, but she hates that, so she's MJ instead. She's an overachieving control freak like me. We met freshman year. Two former high school valedictorians and athletic stars who are currently overachieving our way through one of the top east coast colleges. I'm overachieving in a design program, she's overachieving in the business school.

It didn't start out so well between us initially however; we immediately identified each other as potential rivals for dorm floor dominance, until half way through frosh year we realized how silly that was, and how much we actually had in common. That's when we became best buds.

We aren't completely alike however......

I'm black and a city girl; intense and expressive in my look; neat cornrows, big brown eyes, hip skin art and colorful in-your face jewelry. I'm big, but not fat, and have an intimidating physical presence..

MJ is a small town girl, and she is just gorgeous. Thick dirty-blond hair, super-pretty face dominated by piercing green eyes. Flawless, almost translucent skin like one of those 16th century European rich girls from the paintings.

She also has strikingly beautiful hands - long slender fingers and perfectly shaped nails. I always notice people's hands, and I love hers.

Our friendship has deepened and we've ended up as roommates again this, our Junior year. We've begun to get bolder in talking about personal things. Recently, there's been more and more talk about sex. We both are somewhat experienced, but neither of us has ever been slutty.

To be frank, we both love to fuck, but the problem is with the boys around campus here and back at home. I say "boys", because that's what they seem like to me; Man bodies, man cocks, but boy brains.

We both could always have the pick of whatever guys we wanted in high school. We were not the desperate girls hoping someone would ask us out. If we wanted a guy, we would just take him - even if he was someone else's boyfriend. ESPECIALLY if he was someone else's boyfriend.

As you're probably starting to understand, MJ and I like to exert our dominance on others; especially guys. Sometimes we even enjoy spicing things up with a little humiliation. People need to know where they stand in relation to intense girls like us.

Which brings us to a week ago. MJ goes missing overnight Thursday and finally shows up around 10:30 a.m Friday.

I'm sitting on my bed with my nose in my books when she bursts through our door with unusually mussed up hair and messy makeup. It appears that she has somehow lost her bra. She is grinning ear to ear and her cheeks are as flushed as I'd ever seen them. She has fire in her eyes, and a look of smug satisfaction.

I take one look, and let out a hearty guffaw.

"Damn girl," I blurt out between belly laughs, "I'm not sure what all happened to you last night, but I'm damned interested to find out!"

She plops onto her back on her bed and lets out a long sigh, staring dreamily at the ceiling. Yup, she's definitely braless. I see her nipples poking through her blouse.

And do I suddenly smell sex in this room?

"Well Angie, you know how we've been talking about feeling kinda um.......frustrated?......"

I nod.

She continues; "....well I'm not frustrated today!" Her voice cracks a little with enthusiasm.

"So you met mister right?"

She laughs; "Well.......not exactly......"

"Oh my god! You finally found a real man at this lame-ass school and had a crazy one-nighter?"

"Well not exactly that, either...but I can tell you that it was no one-nighter; I'm definitely going back for more." I close my book and look up. I am seriously intrigued now.

"Did sweet little Mary Jane get herself a fuck buddy?" She hops off her bed, comes to mine, and takes my hands in hers. Her face is a few inches from mine.

"Ok.....ok....I'll tell you....but don't judge me ok?" Now I am really curious.

"You know Tracy; that gorgeous junior girl from my advanced Econ class?"

I replied, "You mean pretty over-achiever like us Tracy?"

"Yeah, her..." She replies; "Well, she told me about this "thing'...."

"Um, ok...and so...? This "thing"?

"Well she does this "thing"; actually they call it a "method", with a guy or sometimes a few guys or even girls - you know that stupid "50 shades" business?" We look down at "50 shades", because it claims to be about dominance, but girls like MJ and I know about dominance in the real world.

"Bondage?!? You're into bondage now?" She exhales and fake rolls her eyes..

"Well no, not exactly. But I kinda guess maybe. It's not like the fake shit you see on the internet, or just about ball gags or leather or whips or "hurt me, hurt me" or that lame ass shit. It's more.....psychological..."

"Are you ok, MJ? Is someone fucking with your head? You know sometimes it's the smart girls that are most vulnerable......"

"No, no; chill. t's not like that. It's kinda like choosing to let go of control, but also still being in control, and in a safe situation. It's safe; don't worry. It's hot, but I'm not a naive idiot"

"So you're somehow getting off on getting tied up and letting some random dungeon master and his friends use you?"

"NOOOOO....arghhhh!" she said in mock exasperation. "I told you; it's not like that lame ass movie. The guys are people you've seen around campus, maybe even had a class with, but I'm sworn to secrecy." she giggles. "And there are lots of students involved."

She continues; " So Tracy heard about if from her friend Jaz; you know that super amazing senior that we both have a girl crush on? Well, Jaz has been onto this since she was a sophomore. and does she look like a Stockholm syndrome victim to you?"

"So it's safe?" She nods.

"And you might do it again" She nods enthusiastically and says; "No, I WILL do it again, maybe even tonight."

"Um, would I....um...also like it, do you think. MJ?" I am surprised to hear those words come out of my mouth.

"I don't know. It's not for everyone. And...they, um...vet people pretty closely."

"They, "vet" people?"

"Yeah, its to make sure you're the right type, that you fit in, that you're like the others involved."

"The "others"?"

"You know, like you, me, Tracy, Jaz; girls who have always been successful, and often are beautiful and very intelligent, who have strong egos, and are not likely to be emotionally intimidated or damaged"

"So Super-girls like us?

"Exactly - and guys. Overachieving super-guys are involved too, but they have to meet that same criteria"

"How do they know if someone is right?"

"They have access to the college's academic and application records, so those are reviewed closely. But you also have to be referred by someone who is already involved. Tracy referred me, and Jaz referred her, and then they kind of watch you around campus for a few days."

"So you could refer me?" I again surprise myself.

"I suppose I could, but you have to really think about this. Are you sure you really want something edgy and purely sexual. We are talking free-use here, not romance or even a FWB kind of thing. It's pretty intense...."

"Um, yeah....where do I sign up!"

"Whoa.....Slow down cowgirl...", She puts her hands up to indicate "whoa".

"Think about it for a few days and then we'll talk again."

So here we are, a week and a half later, and after thinking and thinking and thinking and talking about it. I'm now sitting in this dreary office waiting for the "interview" that MJ lined up for me.

The chair is a little too hard, and my ass is telling me I've been sitting too long. The walls are dull blue and the room is drab. The linoleum floor is also blue, and in need of a mopping.

It's chillier in here than I'd like, and the light is dim. There are no windows; just the door behind me and another door to the left behind the desk I'm facing. Both of them painted in yet another uninspired color. Also, it smells a bit musty. I guess this office doesn't get much action.

It's odd that the desk has nothing on it; no computer or lamp, no calendar, pencil cup or even loose sheets of paper or file folders. Just the cool gray, dirty formica writing surface and one cheap pen. It's clearly not anybody's office, just an impersonal, anonymous room.

My ass is cold on this god-awful cheap Staple's office chair, but my pussy is warm. MJ's suggestions about her experiences here has me a little sexed up, even though I don't expect anything other than a bland initial interview to happen today.

I'm wearing a crimson dress that shows off my legs with a scoop neck that shows off my tits. No bra. Heels, um correction; "slut heels". And thong panties. This is what I was directed to wear today. I didn't own the dress, thong or the slut heels, so MJ and I had to go to the mall to buy those.

I was also directed to bring street clothes to change into; jeans, a hoodie, bra, panties, and sneakers. Those are in one of the lockers in the hall, along with my book bag, iPhone, and watch. It's odd that MJ told me to be sure to pee before this meeting. I'm not sure what that's about, but I did anyway.

The door behind the desk opens. In comes a man I don't recognize. I'm surprised to see MJ and Jaz file in behind him. They are both smiling and dressed in cute light-colored summer dresses. Oddly, they are also both barefoot. MJ smiles and gives a little "hiya" wave. Jaz smiles at me and nods.

"Good afternoon, Ms. King. I'm Mr. Bridges. You already know Miss Patel (Jaz) and Miss Kelly (MJ)?"

"Yes." I nod and smile at them. They smile back and stand behind and on either side of him as he sits down and plops a folder onto the desktop.

"Ok then, - thanks for coming today and let's get started."

I look him over. He is relatively tall, and about my father's age. He had probably been handsome as a younger man, and I guess still is, considering his age. Not someone who would get your attention at a bar, but not repulsive either.

"So Ms. King, this is just a screening. I will not be involved with you after today, but it's my job to see that you meet the criteria required to be a part of this group, and I will remind you that we are very selective."

I nod. He pulls a sheet of paper from the folder.

"Your academic and athletic records are impeccable. You really led the entire state in scoring for 3 of your 4 high school years? That's very impressive. And academic all-state?" I blush, but nod and smile proudly. He is referring to high school field hockey. Maybe not typically a black girl's sport, but what can I say - when I set my mind to something......

I notice his hazel eyes and salt and pepper hair. Very neatly groomed. His only flaws are his minimal paunch and his sausage fingers. Again, not repulsive, but not someone I'd ever hook up with either.

"So I think we'd love to have you if you are interested"

I nod. "I am."

"Very good. Now you understand that this is not something to be undertaken lightly. We don't want anyone who is just curious or out for a cheap thrill. What we do can be very fulfilling and fun, but it's also a bit intense as well. We find that most young people learn a lot about themselves and grow and mature as both sexual beings and as people. First off, is everything ok with you....psychologically?"

I nod. "Yes."

"Miss Kelly has attested to that, as has the private investigator we hired to look into your past and keep an eye on you for the last few days." Whoa. They really are serious about this. I guess my face is showing concern.

He chuckles. "Don't worry, she didn't tap your phone or spy on you in the shower. She is just a trained psychological observer who watched how you interacted with friends and instructors or others on campus; that sort of thing." I relax a bit.

"A few last things."

"First, you are required to sign this affidavit that you agree to enter into our activities of your own free will. He removes a form from the folder and slides it before me. I scan it and it looks legit. I look up at MJ and she nods assurance at me. I trust her so I sign and slide it back.

"Ok this next affidavit states that you will hold all individuals in anonymity. You will probably recognize others from campus. You are not to reveal anyone's identity without their permission, and they in turn will do the same regarding yours." I nod and sign.

"Excellent. Now this next one is a little troublesome for some individuals here, and several folks have decided not to proceed because of it. We don't use condoms here, Instead we insist on testing weekly. The testing is done on-site, free of charge to you, and the results are reviewed by our staff gynecologist."

"But why no condoms?"

"We find that in order to achieve the maximum experience, skin to skin contact is critical, as is the exchange of ...um... bodily fluids."

I've never had "bodily fluids" in me before; I've always insisted on condoms, even for blow jobs. I consider for a moment. Maybe this condition is a deal breaker for me. I look at MJ. She nods assuringly. She wouldn't do anything foolish; if she's ok with this, then I guess maybe I can be too.

So I sign.

"And you are using some form of reliable birth control?" I nod again.

"Ok, one last thing. As I mentioned, it's part of my job to be sure that you are a good candidate and are psychologically healthy enough for the intensity of our activities."

I nod.

Without looking back at them, he says to MJ and Jaz; "Ms. Patel and Ms. Kelly, undress each other please."

He watches for my reaction as they turn to face each other and smile, then pull the dresses off each other. They are not wearing anything beneath and are now both facing each other fully naked.

Their physical beauty takes my breath away. MJ is the all-American blond girl next door type with a Miss America face and slender body. Her skin is light and her nipples are pink and lady-like. The hair between her legs matches her beautiful shoulder length ringlets.

Jaz is an Indian-American goddess; a contrast from MJ. Her hair and eyes are dark and sensual. Her lips are full. Like me, she is very curvy but fit (she's also a field hockey star). She has broad hips a thin waist and her full breasts are capped with dark round nipples.

"Ms Kelly - please kneel before Ms Patel and begin licking her vagina, while simultaneously squeezing her nipples."

MJ moves toward Jaz, takes a second to smile and brush Jaz's hair behind one ear, then kisses her way down her neck, her chest, her tummy and finally between her legs. Her hands move up to Jaz's dark nipples.

Jaz sighs and moans when MJ's mouth makes contact with her pussy. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back.

I feel aroused.

He is still looking at me, gauging my reaction. He allows them to continue for a few moments before speaking to me again; "So Miss King; you might be wondering how it is that these two women - among the most intelligent, beautiful and successful on this campus, are willing to do whatever I ask?....."

I'm trying to carry on this conversation, but can't keep my eyes off what is happening behind him.

He turns around to have a look himself and then turns back to me and continues;

"....they are not compelled to do this because of money, or cocaine, or extortion or anything else beyond their own willingness. That is what we offer here; willing submission by overachievers like yourself. These two are women who could have their pick of sexual partners with anyone on this campus, but we offer something more compelling than sex here. We offer self-knowledge through submission, and sex is our vehicle."

Then, he says back at them without looking; "Ms Kelly, please wet your fingers in Ms Patel's vagina and then insert them in her mouth." MJ's hand falls from Jaz's breast and moves between her legs.

Her eyes still closed, Jaz suddenly gasps and then smiles. MJ stands up and places her now wet fingers on Jaz's lips as a signal for her to to open up. Jaz's tongue meets them and licks her own juices from MJ's fingers.

He is still looking at me. "Ok girls, switch places; now it's Ms. Kelly's turn."

They repeat the process but this time it is Jaz who kneels before and then licks MJ's pussy, then wets and places her fingers in MJ's mouth.

He turns around to them. "Very good girls, Thank you. Ms. Patel, you can leave now, Ms Kelly, please stay."Jaz collects her things, waves to me and files out naked. I hate to see her beautiful body leave.

"Is everything ok with you, Ms. King? Are you comfortable with what you just saw? Do you want to continue?"

I nod. He gets up from the chair and positions himself behind me.

"I am now going to touch your shoulders. Do you consent?" I nod.

"Do you consent to me touching you elsewhere on your body?" I look up at MJ. She smiles. I smile back. It's my decision. I nod.

"Anywhere on your body, Ms. King?" I hesitate a moment, but nod again.

"Remember, you can choose to end this at any point. I assure you that if you say "stop", I....er...we...will immediately stop. Understood?"

"We"? Is MJ going to be involved somehow? I nod and answer; "Yes, I understand"

He rubs my shoulders.

"So how are you feeling, Angela?" Horny is how I'm feeling, and he knows it.

Suddenly he yanks my hair and my head snaps back. I look up, and he gives me a stern look from above and behind.

"As I said Angela - that's right - you're Angela to me now; my job is to make sure you can handle this type of activity before we go any further and waste everyone's time, so that's what we will be doing now"

I look at him with concern and confusion. He looks back impassively. I nod.

Then, suddenly...Ow!....oh my fucking god!

His right hand squeezes my right tit and roughly twists my nipple through my dress. He follows this up with a similar hard twist of my left nipple and sets in to squeezing and pinching both of them aggressively through my dress. The pain shoots through me.

I begin to cry a little. At first I think it might be because of pain, but then I realize it might be emotional release. I'm letting go, somehow in a way I don't understand. Me, who always has been in complete control of every situation, who always dictates everyone else's actions, is for the first time allowing myself to let go; allowing someone else - this stranger - to run the show.

Suddenly from above and behind me; "So Angie; shall we proceed?" I decide to let it continue. I look up at him and nod.

WHACK he slaps my face. Hard.

"Ok then - up and onto the desk, bitch - face down!"

I don't move fast enough. and he uses my hair to jerk me into position. I crash onto the desk and almost smash my face on the formica. My hands shoot out to break my fall, and I find myself face down on the desk, my tits flattened onto the grimy surface, and my ass in the air. The folder goes over the edge and paper flies everywhere. The cheap pen clatters across the floor..

He kicks my shoes off my feet and then roughly muscles my legs apart.

"MJ, would you come over here and check to see if this whore's cunt is wet yet?"

A mixture of shock and shame suddenly overtake me. MJ comes over and places a hand on one shoulder, as if to comfort me, but also begins to aggressively rub my pussy through my panties. I wasn't expecting this. I wasn't expecting to be slapped, manhandled, called a whore, and be roughly molested by my roommate and best friend.

I consider putting a stop to this. Nobody pushes me around and I'm not a lesbian. My body has other ideas, however, and begins to override my brain. I consider protesting, but stop myself. Maybe I should wait just a little bit longer.

He jerks my head up again so that our faces are inches apart. Despite his rough treatment of me, he seems calm and unemotional. This is both comforting and disturbing. I'm being thrown off balance, deliberately. "Everything ok?" He says down to me. He is now roughly groping my ass through my dress.

12