Freeuse 06: ANGELA SUBMITS AGAIN

Story Info
Strangers bind and manipulate Angela's body. She lets them.
4.4k words
4.22
5.9k
10
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a follow-up to my story "Freeuse 05: ANGELA SURRENDERS". In that story Angela learns about and becomes intrigued by an academic organization on campus that studies love and sex as a means to personal growth and as a way to study human behavior. The characters MJ and Mr Bridges in this story are introduced in that story.

Also, a woman named Beth is mentioned as a common friend to Barry and Rich. Angela knows her from her high school sports career. You can meet Beth and learn more about Beth in my stories "Freeuse 01: Innocent Beth" and "Freeuse 03: BETH EXPERIMENTS AGAIN"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I expected it to be nasty in here, smelling of sex and sweat, but instead it smells like sandalwood; earthy and dark and exotic and sweet and sexy. I also expected grimy and nasty and dark, but it's bright and clean and fresh.

I take in the huge floor-to-ceiling window wall and realize it's the other side of the mirrored wall overlooking the quad and main path to the dining hall. There's a steady stream of passers-by who are probably wondering, as I once did myself, what is on the other side of the reflective glass. I see students and faculty streaming by.

I also notice a number of doorways off to either side which I presume lead to more private areas. I'm curious about those, but first things first.

I've already done the intake and testing with Dr. Jenna Winolo, or Dr. Jen, as she prefers to be called. She is an attractive blond in a white doctor's coat. I am guessing she is in her early forties.

Turns out I'm STD clean, but that's no surprise as my fuck-life has been non-existent other than the "interview" with MJ and Mr. Bridges.

On her suggestion, I've left my clothes, jewelry, phone and the rest of my life in my locker. I'm wearing a big soft fuzzy white bathrobe, like you'd get at a four star hotel. It's monogrammed with my initials. It's one of the perks here.

Dr Jen hands me a beautiful inlayed wooden box with four colored rings, each sized specifically for my fingers.

"So Angela, this is how to let people know where you're at. These are intended for your ring fingers and are normally worn on the right hand."

She removes the white and green rings and places them in my palm. I turn them over and investigate. They are stone; lustrous and opalescent, obviously crafted by hand and very sensuous.

"White is for when you want to just be here but not get involved in anything too sexual other than maybe some fondling, light oral or of course kissing." It surprises me that she is being so casual in mentioning these "naughty" behaviors.

"If you're up for a little more fun..." she pauses and smiles at me, "then go with green; that means you're available for sex."

"By the way, we don't use the terms gay, straight, lesbian - any of those labels here. We don't really care how anyone identifies and want to emphasize how we are all alike, not what makes us different.

We are all just human sexual beings here regardless of all that. In other words; if you're going to participate with us, you need to be willing to do whatever with whoever..."

I nod. Not a lot of "girl-on-girl" experience for me, but I'm willing to try it.

"Back to the rings, my recommendation is to stick with white or green for your first few visits, but of course it's up to you. Any questions?"

I shake my head no.

She brings my attention back to the box and points out the red ring."Ok, moving on.....then there's crimson which ramps things up significantly. It indicates that you're available for any and all sexual activity including consensual BDSM stuff.'

I nod.

She removes the last one, the beautiful ebony ring and holds it up for me to see.: "....and then there's black...." She makes eye contact with me.

"Black means complete submission, Angela. It means anything up to and including verbal, physical and psychological abuse. That's with black on the right hand......"

She pauses to make sure I'm still paying attention. I am.

"....black on the left ring finger, however, is full submission; on the left hand means anything is fair game - anything.....we call that left-black here"

She notices a bit of concern mixed in with the curiosity on my face.

"Well,... no mutilation or irreversible physical damage, and we of course we prefer no visible bruising, but other than that, anything else is fair game. With or without your consent...."

"Left-black means any orifice, Angela. With or without your consent.

Her bluntness surprises but also intrigues me.

"So, which ring are we going with today, Angela?"

I turn the white and green rings over in my hand. I place the white ring on my right ring finger and begin to hand over the green, pause, take it back and place the green one on, then take it off. I hand both back to her and point to the crimson red.

"Well look at you, you little devil...."

I blush.

She takes my right hand in hers and gently guides my finger into the crimson ring, slides it all the way in, and then takes a moment to examine my hands. "My goodness, you have beautiful hands, Angela." I blush.

She gives my hand a little squeeze, and then gives me a naughty knowing smile, places the white, black and green rings in their slots and closes the lid. "This will be in your locker. Have fun, girl!" She gives me a smile and a little mini-hug.

I turn around and move into the main space.

There are a dozen and a half or so students here, most in bathrobes similar to mine, but some are fully naked.

There is an equal mix across the spectrum of gender diversity.

I'm not the only black girl here and there's a black guy as well; his hunky body suggests he might be on the football team. There are a handful of Asian kids as well.

I notice a beautiful redhead with a Cindy Crawford figure; generous breasts, a slim waist, full hips.....and a sizable semi-hard cock.

I am approached by a nice-looking guy in a similar monogrammed white bathrobe to mine. He greets me and extends his hand. I notice the green ring.

"Welcome, I'm Rich; you're Angela, right?"

"Um.....hi, Rich."

He senses my confusion, and explains; "I'm a friend of MJ's. She told me to keep an eye out for a beautiful black woman with cornrows..." He looks around the room for effect, "...and it looks like you might be her!"

I laugh and shake his hand. "I am."

"Welcome to O.F.C., Angela!"

I'm confused. "O.F.C.?"

He laughs. "Oh, I guess they didn't tell you about that. We students refer to this as O.F.C.; the "Overachiever's Fuck Club..." That breaks the tension and I have to giggle at that.

I notice him sneaking a glance down at my ring finger.

"Kinda crazy, huh? How many times have we walked right by those windows having no idea that all of this was happening on the other side."

"Yeah, I was just thinking that too. So how long have you been involved with O.F.C. Rich?"

"Since winter break last year. I'd been invited before that, but I had a girlfriend. When she dumped me over break. I couldn't get here fast enough."

"And it obviously works for you?"

"Oh yeah, totally. I guess like all of us I'm really committed to academics, and don't have time for romantic relationships, I don't blame Kelly by the way, I was constantly in the lab,....still am,....and so this way of interacting with others works really great for me...."

I nod, thinking that it might work for me too.

"....but the funny thing is that after a while, I realized that there's a level of love between us all here that I was never able to achieve with Kelly....."

My expression invites him to continue.

"....I mean, with any romantic relationship there always ends up being jealousy, moodiness, frustration, all of that. I mean I understand that's a part of it for later on, like when I get serious with someone, but for now..."

He interrupts himself. "...sorry - we're supposed to leave the real world out there. But yes, to answer your question this really works great for me. Want to go sit somewhere?"

I nod. He takes my hand and leads me to a small seating area. We sit in facing oversized leather comfy chairs. Mine is black, his is green. My feet are up on a matching ottoman. We slip into a casual discussion about ourselves.

His robe falls open. My eyes take inventory. Not super-buff but high school athlete hot. Trim and lightly muscled. He seems oblivious that his dick is just hanging there, and he's a grow-er not a show-er, so there isn't much there, or at least not yet.

The naughtiness of him being exposed so casually is making me feel a little frisky myself.

"Phew! It's a little warm in here." That's a lie.

The temperature is just fine, but I want to be a little naughty too. I want to feel the freedom that I'm seeing in front of me. I open my robe and let if fall over my shoulders and half-way down my arms. My cleavage, tummy and mound are exposed, but my nipples and slit are still concealed.

"It gets normal pretty fast, Angela...." He laughs.

"When I first got here, I was like "oh my god, all these gorgeous women are letting me see them naked", you know - like I was fourteen years old or something, but then over time I realized how weird and creepy....."

Rich is interrupted by someone behind me playing with my cornrows. He looks up and over my shoulder.

"Oh my god, I love these. They're beautiful."

A new female voice behind me, a rich and velvety soprano, her phrasing melodic, soft and compelling.

"Angela, this is Sandy." I turn around and exchange smiles with Sandy.

"Your hair is incredible..." Oh my God, that beautiful voice. I want her to keep talking.

"Thank you, Sandy. Nice to meet you. You...um...um have the most beautiful voice."

Her face comes into view. She is smiling and blushing. "Thank you." She takes my cheek in her hand.

She has freckles and bright blue eyes.

She is not self-conscious about her nudity or her full-figured body. She's fit, but her hips are wide, her thighs are full and her breasts hang a bit, like a real woman's breasts. She has a chubby girl's tummy, as I do, and a blond patch of hair between her legs like a 1960s-era playboy model.

I notice her hands. Long beautiful fingers, and then the red ring. She takes my hand in hers and entwines our fingers; her beautiful porcelain skin mixed with my rich earthy tones, a harmonious and lovely sight. Our red rings clink together and we giggle.

I notice she is not wearing make-up. It occurs to me that none of the women here are wearing make-up. And no fancy hairstyles. I'm suddenly aware that I kinda dolled myself up a bit, and that makes me feel a little vain and artificial. I'm saved from feeling self conscious about it however, as no-one seems to be bothered, or to even have noticed.

Her amazing hands come to my bare shoulders and massage me as the three of us continue our chit-chat. Like Rich, Sandy is so relaxed and casual, that I feel like I've known her forever. That's just how it is here, so different from out there.

Suddenly, Sandy is sitting on my lap. Her arms come around my neck and she rests her head on my shoulder. I feel the warmth of her skin against mine. I feel her soft breasts smushed against me. Her hair tickles my shoulders.

I decide to take a chance and bring my hand up to her full breast. She moves her arm a bit to give me better access.

Initially, I feel that I am "getting away" with something, feeling this stranger up like this, but then I realize that it's my social conditioning, all this "personal space" business, which doesn't apply here, and I chill.

But I am loving casually exploring the softness of her skin, the texture of her nipple, the weight of her breast. Mine are smaller and firmer, hers are more mature. I appreciate how amazing her wonderful body is.

Meanwhile, we all continue to chit-chat.

Out of nowhere, she brings her face up to mine and gives me a full-on, ten second long girl kiss on the lips while cradling my face with her hands. No tongue, no lust, just tenderness.

She looks deeply into my eyes. "Mmmmmm.....you're just delicious." Then a smile, then she rises up off me and heads off to her next destination. "Ta-ta, friends!"

I look back towards Rich and am a little shocked to see him gently stroking himself. I try to conceal my reaction. I was right, he's a grower. His dick is not huge but it's respectable and has my interest.

He's not "whacking off", and he's not showing off or coming on to me. He's just casually making himself feel good, probably in response to Sandy and I playing around with each other.

He resumes the conversation; "....so MJ tells me you're a big field hockey star?"

I've never had a casual conversation with a guy who's stroking his dick, so I'm a little off balance but reply; "Yeah, in high school, but I'm less of a star here; competition is way different at the college level than it was in high school."

Rich responds; "I had a high school friend - Beth, really smart and she was a three sport athlete, in field hockey, tennis and cross-country, but mostly a field hockey star.."


As we discuss further, I realize that I actually know Beth - Beth Sandella. We were both high school All-Americans and so played with and against each other a bit. She always struck me as kinda mousy and straight-laced in appearance, but was a monster on the field.

I can't restrain myself and naughtily ask. "So did you just always casually take out your dick and stroke it when you were hanging out with Beth?" I give him a naughty smile.

He laughs. "Beth? In high school? No way! She was so straight-laced, I don't think she ever-even dated or kissed anyone!" He laughs again.

He continues; "I have to say though, something has definitely changed in her since she started going to Dean. Last time I saw her, her hair was suddenly all wild, and she replaced these dumb nerdy "mom" sweaters she always used to wear with clothes that really show off her curves....."

As we continue chatting, my hand migrates down to my pussy and is slowly moving around. I guess Rich being so casual was an invitation for my body to relax.

This is making me warm, for real this time, so I open my robe further.

My nipples are out now, and I'm sure he can catch glimpses of my slit, too. Rich is looking me over and increases his pace a bit. Seeing him react to my body makes my body react in response; I notice that it's suddenly getting pretty slippery down there.

Then a fully naked guy comes into my peripheral vision. "Yo Rich!" He fist bumps Rich's non-masturbatory hand. I notice the black ring on his right hand.

Rich responds; "Hey, Barry, s'up?..."

He's an average looking guy, a little tall, but not excessively. A swimmer's lean body. But there's a fire hose between his legs. Unlike Rich, he's definitely a "show-er".

He gives off a sexy, calm confidence. There's something very attractive about him, and although he's decent looking, it's not his appearance.

He has my attention. He also has my pussy's attention.

Barry sits on the arm of Rich's chair, casually knocks Rich's hand away and takes over stroking his friend's cock, all the while continuing to chat with me.

I can't believe this. This guy just came over and started jerking his friend off while nonchalantly chatting with a woman he just met, who by the way is also jerking off.

I think to myself; "Well, that's a surprise; they certainly don't look gay.", then remember Dr Jen's comment about how that's not how things work here. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. I love that I don't have to care about that.

"Hey Barry, this is Angela, she's new here...." Barry gives me a big charming smile. "....and get this - she knows Beth!"

Barry looks at me "No way! Let me guess - you're a sports star too?"

I explain how I know Beth, and Barry explains that he went to high school with Rich and Beth and had the hots for Beth the entire time, but she always turned him down.

He explains; "...but to be fair, I was an uber-nerd. She would have been my first girl. In fact I didn't have any sexual experience at all until the summer after graduation...."

This seems odd to me given all the sexual energy he is giving off.

"But you've sure made up for it, Barry...." Rich laughs at his reveal.

Barry playfully slaps his friend's shoulder. "True, but that's another story..." I'm intrigued but don't pursue it for now.

Then there's someone on the arm of my chair. Sandy is back. She seems to know Barry and so suddenly is in on this conversation, the kind you might have at the library or the dining hall, except for all the nudity and jerking off happening here.

Sandy wraps an arm around me and encourages me to stand up. I do, and she removes my robe, then lays it back down onto the chair like a sheet, all while continuing the conversation with Barry. Then she eases my now fully naked body back onto the chair.

She reaches down to my right, moves a lever and with a mechanical whirring sound the back reclines, the arms lower a bit, and I am suddenly partially laying back, but still sitting up enough to be able to see and talk with Barry and Rich. My bare feet are resting on the ottoman's edge.

Still continuing her conversation, she gently takes my left wrist in her hand, places it on the arm of the chair, and suddenly there is a fur covered restraint in her hand which had been previously concealed. She brings it over my wrist and fastens it with velcro. It's soft and comfortable but tight.

She pauses her conversation for a moment and smiles down at me, then repeats the procedure with my right wrist removing it from my pussy and binding it to the chair arm.

Suddenly I'm tied to the chair. I'm alarmed at how quickly this happened and how easy this was for her, and how I offered no resistance to being restrained. I am simultaneously very intrigued and very aroused by this surprising development.

She bends over, gives me another deep sensual girl kiss, this time including her tongue. She nudges my knees apart a bit. She then resumes talking, and takes over stroking my pussy where I left off. How fucking hot is this?

Our casual discussion continues.

Suddenly Barry looks down at Rich; "Dude, your dick is getting really hard. Are you about to cum?"

Rich looks up at him and nods and then tips his head in my direction. He responds; "Definitely getting closer thanks to those two.."

"I know what you're saying; that's pretty fucking hot..." Barry is referring to Sandy and myself while looking at us.

Sandy pipes up; "Well I think what I'm seeing is pretty hot too.."

Barry to Sandy; "Wanna switch?"

She nods and suddenly she's gone and is stroking Rich's dick and Barry's hand is stroking my pussy.

Sandy ups the pace a little. Rich's head drops back and his eyes close. He starts making noises.

Meanwhile, Barry's fingers are working their way past my pussy lips and into my cunt. There's no resistance from my body; it welcomes his fingers in.

I close my eyes and lay my head back. I feel his lips on my nipples. Kissing and licking, kissing and licking, then sucking, then biting gently.

Wow; he really knows what he's doing.

Then I feel gentle kisses and tiny bites up my shoulder to my neck, slowly and gently, then to my lips and back to my neck. As he moves up my neck to my earlobe, my body reacts and I feel electricity along my spine.

I hear a moan and open my eyes to see Sandy's beautiful wide hips and full ass. She is on her knees in front of Dean, her back to me. I can see her tits jiggling a bit from behind. It's beautiful and the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I can't see, but imagine what it looks like; his dick in that beautiful mouth.

Barry notices that I am distracted, looks over his shoulder to see what I'm seeing. He turns back to face me, smiles and then suddenly he's on his knees between my legs.

12