Freeuse 07: KAT OFFERS HER PUSSY

Story Info
She gives a pity fuck, gets surprised by his virgin friend.
6.4k words
4.08
12.1k
20

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual I'm bored as shit today.

My summer job doesn't start for another week and I've got nothing else to do until college starts in the fall. I hate doing nothing.

I'm also bored because I've had no dick since Jake and I broke up a year ago. I was sad at first but now I'm just bored and numb.

It's early summer. I'm hanging and boarding with my bestie Em. At last It's finally warm enough to not have to dress like an eskimo.

Me and Em are just lazily going back and forth down the sidewalk on Dennison, where we know there's a decent amount of traffic.

We'll get a lot of eyeballs and some lewd comments from horny older guys. We always do. They're gross but I get a kick out of knowing they wish they could fuck me and them knowing they can't.

Losers.

I know I look hot today in my standard slacker uniform of baggy jeans, loose tee, and open flannel shirt that's a little too big, plus of course my backwards ball cap with my long curly chestnut brown hair trailing behind.

What they can't see is that I'm wearing guy's boxers that I stole from Jake and a sexy lacy bra because why the fuck not?

When you have a body like mine even this slacker look can be hot.

I also know that guys can't help but notice that my tits are big enough to poke through my clothes, even with all those layers. Not to sound braggy or anything, but God blessed me in that department; my tits are the best.

So that's what it comes down to for me today. Looking for kicks by being eye candy for a bunch of anonymous lechers, trying to counterbalance the dreariness of my current life.


Oh great. Speaking of losers, here come these two. Ethan and his tag-along Caden ride up to us.

"Yo bitches, what's up?" Caden tries unsuccessfully to sound cool.

Ugh. These two.

That poor bastard Ethan has been trying to get into my pants since like sixth grade - with no success obviously cuz I am way, way, way out of his league, and as far as I know Caden has never even had a girlfriend.

To be blunt, these two are both social outcasts, trying to look cool on their trick bikes and failing. Kinda pathetic.

I'm surprised to see Ethan without his girl. "Where's the ever-present Hailey? Looks like you're stuck with this loser instead." I tip my head towards Cade.

Ethan laughs, Cade flips me the bird and smiles. "Fuck you, Kat"

"You wish, Cade."

"Um..actually I do Kat."

I roll my eyes

Hailey is so far out of Ethan's league it's not funny, but he had a nice car in high school and she could get him to buy all kinds of crap for her because he makes ok money in his job.

Ethan and Hailey have been an item all through high school. Too bad for him really, cuz I know he's had the hots for me like forever, but like Hailey, I'm way out of his league.

"Fuck her. I don't want to talk about it." Ethan looks down over the handlebars at his front wheel.

"That bitch dumped him for Josh; you know, Mr. College Man?" It's Cade filling me in. Josh is a guy from the hood who graduated from our high school a few years ago. Meh. Mr Big Shot with a nicer car and a better job than Eeps.

I look back to Ethan; "Fuck, Eeps - no way. Just like that?"

Ethan looks up at me and nods.

"And get this, she's been fucking that loser behind his back for the last year!"

I look at Ethan. He nods and looks back down at the wheel. His face shows that he's pretty bummed about it for sure.

"Whoa,......I thought you guys were getting pretty serious!"

Ethan looks up and interrupts me; "Yeah I thought so too, but then the bitch just did it. She just started giggling when we were high one day and told me about them. She fucking laughed at me and dumped me then and there......Fuckin' women suck..." He looks at Em and me and continues; "....sorry you two, but they do."

Oh my god, this poor guy. How humiliating. He's kind of a loser, but nobody deserves to be treated like that. I always suspected Hailey was kind of a bitch.

"Dude's been moping around for the last month. I'm on fucking suicide watch here, this guys so fuckin' down...." Cade's not so articulate, but I get the message.

"Fuck you Cade; at least I been laid unlike you." I didn't know Cade was a virgin but might of guessed it.

I kick my board onto the grass and move towards Ethan.

"Oh, man that totally blows." It really does.

Eeps is not too bright and kinda pathetic, and way immature, but has always been a decent guy to me with rides and stuff. It was so obvious that Hailey was way out of his league and kinda treated him like shit because of it, but he hung in there anyway, and that's just the kind of shit she does. I feel really bad for him.

Maybe I'll throw him a bone.

I move in for a hug. I know he's had a massive crush on me forever. He's tried time and time again to get with me, but he just doesn't do it for me.

I mean he's ok looking and all, but he's just not my type. A little too much of a townie for me. He'll be stuck here forever; taking over his dad's towing business eventually, but being a peon worker there until that happens.

I can't wait for the fall; college and then I am out of this shit town.

As I said I'm sooooo out of his league. I go for the faster pace guys, the more mature ones, the hot ones, but I'll give Eeps a pity feel of my tits against his chest; maybe that will make him feel a little better.

He's about a foot taller than me so I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. Ok his height is kinda cool.

Mmmmm. I inhale his guy smell. A mixture of guy, the towing rig, his shampoo. I love guy smell; not that Axe perfumey bullshit that the bros use, but real guy smell. It warms me up.

I make sure that my arms are out of the way so my tits are smushing full on to his chest. I position my legs so that his thigh is resting up against my crotch and he can feel me against his package.

Here's your bone, Eeps.

"That's so fucking cold. You poor thing....." I try to say it sexy, but it just kind of comes out weird. Oh well.

I feel his dick getting hard against my leg anyways. Well, that didn't take long. Mission accomplished.

Suddenly, Em has an idea; "Guys you wanna go hang at my house for a while? My parents are gone for a couple of days so it will be chill."

Our motley gang of four parades our way over to Em's house.

We get there and Cade goes poking around looking for booze and comes up with a bottle of Patron Tequila, a lime and the salt shaker. The next thing you know I'm five shots in. Cade fires up some weed to go with the shots.

Em has some lo-fi beats going and it's getting late enough that it's kinda dark in here. She turns on a lamp so we can see each other but its not super bright.

And we chill and we chat and we scroll on our phones.........

And we chill and we chat and we scroll on our phones.........

And we chill and we chat and we scroll on our phones.........

But now we've been listening to Ethan go on and on forever about Hailey and it's getting pretty lame. I mean I want to be supportive and everything but I'm buzzed and this kinda sucks.

"Geez Eeps, you're getting to be a real downer. I wish I could do something to make you feel better."

"I have an idea. I know what you can do." We all turn to Em to hear her idea.

"Why don't you fuck him? .....pretty sure that would make him feel better!"

I'm dumbfounded and look at Em with an open mouth. I can't believe she just spit that out, just like that.

I glare over at her.

"Really Em? What the fuck!....."

"Haha - hell yeah!" Cade thinks she's joking.

Ethan looks up and gives her a nasty stare. He thinks she's kidding too and sees it as a cruel joke given how he's feeling about Hailey and that he's crushed out on me forever but had no success whatsoever with me.

"I'm serious Kat. It's the fucking twenty-first century. People hook up now. You should just fuck him. It's not like you're so pure."

Her words shock me, but also snap me out of my boredom a little.

Eeps is getting interested now that he thinks she might be serious.

"Shit Em? What are you - my pimp now?"

"Don't be such a fucking prude, Kat. Everyone knows you're way out of his league, but maybe just give him a little pity fuck. He's had the hots for you since like sixth grade. Just fuck him and put him out of his misery already. Look at him - he's just so pathetic looking....."

She's right about that last part.

"....and its not like I'm saying you should do it here. Just like take him into the bushes and suck his dick or give him a handjob or something. Then maybe we won't have to listen to this endless "woe is me" shit anymore....."

"....and you told me you've been horny lately and maybe should just fuck some random guy. Two birds, as I see it."

"Jesus Christ, Em. You're just on fire today aren't you?"

During one of our latest girly-time hang outs, I mentioned to Em that I was so bored with life and with all the local guys but was also horny, so maybe I said I should just pick a random guy and fuck him, no strings.

Is she saying that Ethan should be my random guy?

Ugh, no thanks.

We go back to scrolling on our phones, but I can't stop thinking about what she said; I mean maybe I should just fuck him.

She's right about one thing; it's not like I'm such a virtuous woman; I've been known to take a trip down to slutty town every so often.

I'm not sure if it's the tequila, weed, the boredom or the horniness talking, but I'm a little intrigued. And I just can't stop thinking about it. Somehow the thought of a random, no strings, free-use pity fuck is maybe turning me on a little.

That would be so naughty.

To just let a guy who I'm not even attracted to free-use me. How slutty. Fuck; I'm getting a little tingly just thinking about.

I go back to scrolling. I type "free-use" into google. Of course it comes up as a Reddit thread;

"In a free use world, women are available for men to use sexually (or the other way around, or both). Though the context can vary wildly, in free use smut any man can walk up to a woman and do whatever he likes to her. A common standard in this fantasy involves women ignoring how they're used and/or society as a whole treating it very casually, but that isn't always the case."

Fuck. Smut. Smutty shit. Whatever he likes. Women ignoring.

How slutty. How very whorish.

I'm definitely not bored right now. I'm definitely a little tingly down there right now. Not wet mind you, but intrigued.

Am I up for this? Do I feel like being a whore today? A free-use whore, no less?

Fuck it. It's bone throwing time. I think I'm just bored and high and drunk enough to go through with this.

"Ok. Fuck it. I'll do it."

Three faces with stunned expressions and open mouths are looking back at me. They can't tell if I'm serious or not.

"Why the fuck not guys? I mean we're all bored as shit, and Eeps has been a half decent guy and why the fuck not?

I look over at Eeps. "I'm totally serious. I'll throw you a bone and fuck you Ethan, you poor sad Bastard...."

"Holy fuck...."

"Shit, Kat...."

I lean forward and pull off my DCs and undo my belt and then my jeans are around my ankles, and then I kick them off too and lean back against the arm rest of the couch.

I stop and look over to Cade and he's pointing his phone at me.

"No way, Cade. Put your fucking phone away." He does.

He was hoping to get some video probably so he can go jerk off to it later, but I'm not up for everybody in town seeing what a slut I can be, especially not with this loser. Cade buries his phone in his jeans pocket and leans back on the couch to enjoy the show.

Ethan doesn't know what to make of this; he's been frozen in place for the last five minutes.

I look over at him "Listen up Bub; you can fuck me but I'm really not all that into it, so don't expect much. Got it?" The free-use whore has spoken.

Eeps nods enthusiastically.

I hook my thumbs into my boxers and in a sec they are on the floor too. I kinda glad I did a little bush trimming earlier; it was like an unweeded garden before but now it's neat as a golf green. I'm not into shaved pussies. I did it once for Jake and it felt totally creepy, and then it itched for like a month until it grew back.

Fuck that; take me as I am. I'm not model-slim. I have broad hips, a kinda big but not fat ass and a bit of a tummy. That's what women look like. Deal with it, world. If it was good enough for Jayne Mansfield. its good enough for me.

I head back to retrieve my phone from my jeans. I feel the guys checking out my bare ass as I sashay back to the couch, then bump Em out of the way, lay back on the headrest with my feet towards Eeps, spread my legs just a bit and start scrolling again.

Yup; I'm just laying here naked from the waist down with my legs slightly spread in front of my friends.

I have to admit it feels naughty and maybe there's just a little bit of shame building up in me, but it's kinda a turn on.

Daddy's little princess is being a whore. Willingly. For kicks.

The ball's in your court now, Eeps.

He's frozen in place. From where he's sitting he's got a front row seat of me and my pussy, the pussy he's probably jacked off to a thousand times. Now that it's here in front of him and available, he's not sure what to do with it.

Cade is laying back on the other sofa and Em gets up from where we are and moves over there and kinda settles herself on top of him. I remember Em had a crush on him in ninth grade, but that was a thousand years ago.

I'm pretty sure she's gonna be feeling a boner poking into her ass soon, if she isn't already.

They are waiting for the show to start.

I look up over my phone at Ethan. "Yo Eeps; what's going on? Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Back to my phone. There are Hailey and Josh like the perfect couple on Insta. She's using him for his car, and he's using her for her pussy. Young love. How fucking sweet. I probably shouldn't show this to Eeps.

I hear Eep scramble to his feet and glance over. He kicks off his kicks, then his hoodie is off, then his tee, then his jeans on the floor, then the boxers. I turn back to my phone. Whoa - getting low. I gotta charge this soon

I feel the couch shift a little under Ethan's weight.

Jen's giant ass fills the phone screen. I can't believe Jen is posting this shit on Instagram. She's such an attention whore. Ok we get it Jen, you have a nice ass. She does actually. An amazing ass. I saw it in person one day when we were trying on bathing suits. No tits, but with an ass like that who needs 'em?

He's trying to figure out what to do. Spread my legs with his hands? Kiss me? Just start fucking me? Flip me over and come at it from behind? It's killing him that I'm kinda ignoring him and paying attention to my phone, but shit; that's just what we free-use whores do!

I feel his hands tentatively on my knees.

This is getting to be pretty fun. I look over my phone and give him an impatient look. I'm not really feeling impatient, but I am starting to dig this role and what can I say? I guess I'm just a natural actress.

He's tentatively and gently urging my legs apart. He's not sure if this is ok, and I' giving him absolutely no indication either way. I resist for a moment and then let him spread me open a bit further, but not all the way.

Oh fuck mom. Really? You're gonna text me right now? I know, I know, "stop by the library and then finish my financial aid form blah blah blah". My thumbs fly across the screen. "Chill mom I got it."

I look over the phone. "Hey stop moving for a sec ok?"

And with that I fuss with my hair, hold my phone at arms length, turn my head a bit to the side and give a sexy "come hither" look and snap a selfie, making sure you can't see my bare ass or pussy. I soften it with a filter, IM it to Nicholas with hearts and kiss emojis and then add "guess what I'm about to do".

I feel a bump against my pussy lips. I guess he's feeing a little braver.

I look over my phone. "Whoa cowboy, you gotta get me wet first. You can't just shove your dick into a dry pussy."

Ding! It's Nicholas; "Looks like ur about to rub one out gurlfriend you slutty thing"

I smile and reply; "no but ur close" Then I post the photo to Insta.

I glance over to the other couch. Em and Cade are watching us pretty closely. Cade is trying to play with Em's tiny tits but she's not having it, repeatedly brushing his hands away. Poor guys a virgin. Well, he'll get nowhere with Em; her latest thing is she thinks she might be a lesbian all of a sudden, LOL.

Insta is lighting up and people, mostly guys, are reacting to the selfie post.

I suddenly feel clammy wetness on my pussy. This loser doesn't get it. Instead of licking my pussy or playing with it to warm me up, he just up and spit on me and is rubbing it in crudely with his finger.

"What the fuck Eeps?, did you just spit on my pussy? That's kinda gross."

"Sorry Kat."

I read my Mom's reply "Don't tell me, your mother, to chill Katherine! Have some respect!" I roll my eyes,

Mom is such a loser. If she only knew that I was gonna let this loser use my precious vagina for his pleasure. No love, no romance, I don't even think he's attractive.

I feel the head of Eep's dick slip into my pussy, so I guess the spit is kinda working.

Fuck there's Nicholas with no shirt and tight-ass jeans, dancing his ass off. He's gay as hell but also hot as hell. I watch it again and then again and then again. TicToc sucks but every so often something like this shows up. And it makes me kinda wetter.

Well, I should probably at least look at this poor bastard. I slip my phone hand to my side and look up at him. He gives me a meek smile and bends down to kiss me.

I turn my head to the side, stonewalling him. "Uh-uh, no. No kissing." He looks heartbroken. Poor bastard.

Ethan's trying to be gentle. He doesn't know that I actually like getting a little roughed up when I fuck, but whatever. I'm not gonna tell him. I feel his dick slipping into me a little more. He's actually not that hard. It's kinda just mushing into me. Shit, with all his pining over me, I'd have thought he'd be a little harder.

Fuck...um...I think I know what's going on here now.

I think that because we're doing this, he figures I'm his girlfriend now. Oh fuck, that never occurred to me. Fuck Fuck Fuck

He's being all kind and gentle and loving to me like we're making love or love each other or something.

Shit I hope he doesn't try to kiss me again. That would be weird and gross. Fuck.

Fuck Fuck Fuck. Now I'm gonna break his heart right after Hailey did.

I look over and see that Em and Cade are making out a little and now she's letting him feel up her tits a little. That's kinda hot.

I'm pretty sure Eep's dick is all the way in me now, sliding in and out slowly and - oh shit -- lovingly.

Goddamit why didn't this occur to me. I was supposed to be throwing him a bone and giving us a little fun, but now he's trying to - ugh - "make love" with me. Fuck.

Oh well, back to the phone.

Fuck what's the weather tomorrow? I'm supposed to do some tanning with Jessie on her roof. Oh good, Wunderground says it'll be 70s and sunny good good good.

"Um, Kat....Can I see your breasts?" It's Ethan again.

I look over my phone at him, this time annoyed for real. Can't you just fuckin cum already?

In one motion, I pull my t-shirt and bra up over my tits.

I feel my boobs relax to the sides, that's how big they are, like that porn star Gabbie Carter. My nipples are big and pink like hers too. I love them and guys do too. I give one nipple a little pinch for my own benefit. Geez I love my tits.

I look up over my phone. He is transfixed by my jiggling tits. Most guys usually are.

"You like them, Eeps?" I know from the stunned look on his face that he does.

12