Freeuse: Jason's Family Present

Story Info
Another visit from Lila, but Jason has to share.
4k words
4.61
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Commenting on "The Best Birthday Present," a reader remarks, "Hope the parents are more involved in the next one!" Hmmm...

Content Warning: This story contains no actual incest. However, it sails about as close to it as my stories ever do. If this makes the story unappealing to you, be warned.

Quick Background: These stories take place in an alternate reality in which people who love pain, sex and bondage can legally choose to be rented out as sex slaves. It's technically consensual since they can quit any time.

Mom had made her specialty for dinner, lemon poached salmon and Greek style roast potatoes, and Dad had added his signature Caesar salad to make an extra-good Sunday dinner. Afterwards we chatted as I cleared the plates, rinsed them, and loaded them in the dishwasher.

Dad remarked, "By the way, I seem to remember that you hinted at paying Lila for a return visit some time, but I haven't heard any more about it. How's that going?"

"It's going OK, but it's taking more time to save up than I thought it would. I knew freeuse slaves are expensive, but I didn't realize how much you'd put out for my birthday present. Thanks again, by the way. That certainly was a spectacular eighteenth birthday! It's supplied the world's best memories to jerk off to. It may have spoiled me for fooling around with girls my own age, but it was sure worth it."

"How far along are you in saving up?" asked Mom.

"About half way. Even if we only do a couple of hours rather than all night this time, she's still expensive, and it's hard to squeeze out much to save after gas and insurance for the Corolla. My part-time job certainly isn't giving me the world's best cash flow. But I've been putting everything I can into my Lila account."

The conversation drifted in another direction after that, and I didn't think anything more about it. However, an hour or two later I heard a knock at the door of my room. I paused my video game and opened the door. Mom and Dad were both standing in the hall.

"Could we talk to you for a minute?"

I motioned them in, trying not to worry. When Mom and Dad both want a "talk" together, that can sometimes be a sign of trouble.

"Mom and I had a talk about your Lila situation, and we have a proposition for you. Since you've worked so hard to save up half her fee, we're willing to match you and contribute the other half."

I brightened instantly. As I've said before, I don't get everything handed to me just because I'm an only child of a well-to-do family. I have to put in the effort to earn things. But my parents will step up if I'm genuinely working toward something I really want.

"Just one stipulation," added Mom. "If we share the fee, we get to share Lila."

**

Waiting was torture. Dad offered to make the arrangements, since he was the one with the user account with Consolidated Sex Slaves. I transferred my half of the money, and then It was just a matter of finding an available appointment when all three of us had a free evening. It turns out that Lila was pretty heavily booked - I guess word of how great a sex slave she is had gotten around.

Finally, a couple of Fridays later, Mom and Dad disappeared after dinner and came back a while later wearing long silk housecoats with, apparently, nothing under them.

"Today's the day. Lila's arrived and she's waiting for us downstairs in the gym." A big smile broke over my face and my cock popped a huge boner right away. All three of us moved to the staircase and walked down to the lower level of the house.

I opened the door to our compact little gym, and just like the last time, there was all the familiar equipment - weights, rowing machine, treadmill, parallel bars. And like last time, the only equipment that I didn't usually see there belonged to a naked woman tied to the parallel bars.

Mom and Dad had rigged her up a bit differently this time. Instead of being bent over the bars from the side, Lila was between them, her ankles tied to the vertical support posts at one end with several turns of rope passed through the D-rings on her ankle cuffs and around the posts. Her wrists were tied the same way to the other end of the horizontal bars, and some extra turns of rope around her elbows secured her upper arms along the bars This held her in a bent-over position with her legs nicely spread to show off her pussy and asshole. The lower part of her face was covered with a strict-looking panel gag.

I walked once around her, admiring the view and sliding my hands over her smooth, rounded ass and the nicely-shaped, medium sized breasts that dangled from her bent body. She looked at me mildly over the gag as I inspected her.

"Want to join me in a spit-roast?" asked Dad.

I wasn't exactly surprised, since I'd agreed that we would share Lila this time, but I hadn't really expected to do it simultaneously. For a minute, I was slightly embarrassed by the idea of watching my own father fuck one end of Lila while I fucked the other. But I gave my head a shake and got over it. We'd always been a very frank and sex-positive household, even if we had always had our sexual adventures in private until now. Well, I thought to myself, some dads take their kids fishing together. I guess this can be my dad's thing.

"Sure Dad. That sounds like fun!"

Mom sat down on the edge of the weight bench. "I'll just watch from here. My turn will come soon enough."

Dad shucked off his housecoat. I'd seen them both naked lots of times - they don't flaunt nudity, but they don't try to hide their bodies either. I've always admired how, even at forty-eight, his body is still well toned, his stomach flat and his abs well defined. It's not for nothing that we have a gym in our house, and we've all worked out there together (clothed) on many an occasion. It still felt odd seeing Dad naked in this context, though, with his penis already half-erect.

"Heads or tails?"

I looked at him blankly for a few seconds - he didn't have a coin in his hand, and I couldn't figure out what exactly we'd be flipping for anyway. Then I got it - he was asking which end of Lila I wanted.

"That's a tough one. She gives fantastic blow jobs - way better than any of the girls I've messed around with. But drilling her ass was the total high point of my limited sex life. I'd like to take that end if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. By my age, I've had enough anal that I won't miss this one opportunity, and since you recommend it so highly, I'd be glad to try out one of her specialty blow jobs. But first..." He went to the table with its display of various toys and restraints, and picked up a long wooden paddle. "...I'd like to warm up her ass a bit before you start drilling it. I know that you don't much go for pain play, but sometimes Mom likes receiving a bit of flogging, and I like dishing it out. I'd love to see how Lila reacts, since she describes herself as a pain slut."

Wow. I had always known that Mom and Dad have a kinky side. They've never flaunted it, but never tried to hide it either. But I was quickly learning things that I might once have put in the "too much information" file. I guess our relationship has shifted slightly now that I'm an adult, at least technically.

I stood aside and made room for Dad at Lila's hind end. He studied his target for a minute, then brought the paddle down with a rapid swat. It made a satisfying "crack" as it connected with Lila's bare skin, making her asscheek quiver and producing a muffled yelp from behind the gag. A pink patch blossomed on Lila's skin.

Dad alternated long, slow strokes on one cheek and then the other until he got to about eight. Then he reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit rapidly while he continued to swat her slowly on the ass. At about twelve, Lila threw her head back and erupted into a long, passionate scream of orgasm, muffled and directed out her nose by the gag.

"Yes, she's a pain slut all right. Mom doesn't cum from just a paddling and a little clit-flicking - it takes her a lot longer to work up to it. Lila's a quick responder."

"I haven't noticed you complaining about how long it takes me to respond," said Mom dryly from her perch on the weight bench.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was being negative. Just an interesting difference, that's all."

By this time, Dad's penis had gone from half-erect to full-blown hard-on. I guess he meant it when he said he liked dishing it out.

He put the paddle back on the table and walked around to Lila's other end while I admired his handiwork. Her whole ass was a light shade of pink with no gaps, but none of it looked particularly angry. I'm sure it smarted something fierce, but Dad knew I'd soon be banging my pelvis against that nice round cushion, and had undoubtedly tried to leave it in good shape for me.

Dad unbuckled Lila's gag and helped her pry the stuffer ball out of her mouth. "Thanks Mr. Langford. I didn't realize you were so handy with a paddle. That was a great warmup to a spit-roasting session. And it's nice to see you again, Jason."

Lila opened her mouth wide and Dad slid in his cock. I watched him work it rhythmically in and out of her mouth for a minute, then shook myself out of my stupor and got down to business at my end. I stripped off my clothes and let my cock, uncomfortably confined in my pants, spring free. I bent forward and ran my tongue smoothly up and down Lila's asscrack two or three times, then stopped at her asshole and started swirling my tongue around it. It tasted and smelled slightly of the floral-scented soap she must have used to get it thoroughly clean before she came over.

After a few swirls, I started massaging her hole directly with my tongue. Her mouth was too full of Dad's cock to do anything very articulate, but I thought I could hear some squeaks of pleasure among all the slurping and gucking that was going on.

The last time I'd done this, I'd just stuck my cock - gently - up her ass and started banging away, with the result that I came long before she'd had a chance to. This time, I was taking more pride in ramping up her pleasure as well as mine. I figured this would be good practice for a real relationship with a woman who wasn't tied up for my pleasure, and who I'd have to please in order to keep interested.

I slipped two fingers in her vagina, turning my hand so I could crook my fingers forward and make a "come hither" motion against her G-spot like I'd been told to do in the how-to-do-it posts I'd been studying. It seemed to be working.

My fingers were happy, but my penis was feeling neglected. I paused for a minute, took my fingers out of Lila's vagina, and picked up the bottle of lube from the toy table. I ran some over her anus and worked it in with a finger, then greased up my cock. I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole and reached under, a bit awkwardly, to slide two fingers back in her vagina. I pressed my cock a bit harder and it slipped, shooting up her asscrack between her cheeks.

Damn. One job at a time, Jason, I said to myself. I took my fingers out of her pussy and used my hand to keep my cock aimed while I pressed. This time it started to force her sphincter open. I kept up the pressure, and marveled at the feeling as it slid slowly, centimetre by centimetre, into that warm, tight sheath, the tight grip of her sphincter sliding slowly up my shaft until I was buried to the hilt.

Once I was safely planted, I reached down to her vulva again. This time I didn't bother twisting awkwardly to massage her G-spot from the inside out. Instead, I just flicked my fingers over her clit, a much more convenient target from this angle. Then I started thrusting slowly, feeling the tight ring of her anus sliding sensuously up and down my shaft.

I gradually sped up my thrusting, remembering to keep my fingers moving in her moist pussy and over the engorged bud of her clit. I could feel the delicious clenching sensation of an incipient orgasm building in my abdomen. I suddenly realized that Dad was synchronizing his strokes with mine so that on each in-stroke, instead of being jerked back and forth on the bars it was tied to, Lila's body was held tight between two thrusting penises. I didn't know if I would have had the concentration to do that myself. All I could think about was the mounting pleasure of my cock going deep into Lila's body with each stroke. It was Dad who was watching me and timing his strokes with mine.

Lila was starting to make strangled squeaky noises whenever Dad pulled back so she could snatch a breath. It sounded as though she was trying to build up to another orgasmic scream, but it was being blocked by the thick penis filling her mouth and throat. Dad must have realized the same thing. He pulled out of her mouth and just let her work up the orgasm we both knew was coming.

A minute later, the squeaks ran together into a mighty scream, this time unimpeded by a gag. I held my cock all the way up her ass and felt her sphincter clamp tightly around it as her body spasmed with pleasure. I kept my fingers still in the moist folds of her vulva, holding her mound and letting the sensations work their way through. For the first time, I really knew how good it can feel to participate so closely in another person's pleasure. The feelings seemed to reverberate back and forth between me and Lila, intensifying with the action and reaction.

Finally, the orgasm and the aftershocks subsided. I started moving my cock and my hand again, and Dad put his cock back in her mouth and resumed thrusting in time to my strokes. Lila was taking him all the way down her throat, just as she had me months before, and I remembered what it had felt like, being gripped tightly by those perfectly-controlled throat muscles as my balls slapped against her chin.

We spit-roasted Lila for another few minutes as I relished the slowly growing sensations in my abdomen and pelvis. Suddenly Dad stopped thrusting, grunted, and held his cock still in Lila's mouth. I couldn't see very well around her head, but I knew exactly what was happening - he was pumping spurt after spurt of cum into Lila's waiting mouth. I held my own cock still so Lila could concentrate on milking every drop out of Dad's throbbing penis.

I waited until Dad relaxed his tense face and pulled his cock out. He stepped back a bit, and in the mirror I could see Lila pressing her lips together to hold the load of cum, and then swallow. Dad picked up a cloth and wiped up a few stray rivulets of cum that had escaped her lips and were starting to run down her chin.

Once Dad was done, I started thrusting again. Without Dad's reciprocal strokes, each thrust jerked Lila forward on the bars. In the mirror I could see her breasts rocking back and forth as her body moved. Somehow that movement seemed almost achingly erotic, and I watched it with absorption as I felt my own orgasm, which had subsided a bit as I was waiting for Dad to finish, ramp rapidly up again.

Finally, my pelvis contracted with a burst of pleasure as my balls pumped great spurts of cum through my cock into Lila's rectum. (Yes, I know semen comes from the prostate, not the testicles. I didn't sleep through that part of Sex Ed. But it sure felt like my balls were squeezing themselves dry.) I could feel the pleasure hormones flooding my brain as I held my spasming penis as far up Lila's rectum as it could reach. Then I slowly slipped it out, spent.

Dad was ready with a cloth to wipe up the cum that dribbled out of Lila's anus before it started running down her legs and onto the floor. I just plunked myself down on the belt of the treadmill and panted, thoroughly blissed out.

As I came down from my overheated state, I became aware of another rhythmic noise. It was Mom, still sitting on the weight bench with her housecoat on the floor behind her, her legs spread and her middle two fingers buried to the hilt in her vagina, thrusting rapidly.

Now, I've seen Mom naked from time to time, just like Dad, and I have equal admiration for her trim forty-five year old body. Her breasts are a touch saggy now, and there's just a hint of a tummy that never got quite flat after I had messed it up, just over eighteen years ago. There were a few silvery lines of stretch marks on it, and I knew who's to blame for those as well. But it was a body that compared well with any I've seen in MILF porn.

Once, when I came home from school after a Sex Ed unit on body parts, what they did and what their proper names were, she had pulled off her pants and underwear and shown me what those parts looked like in real life rather than in a textbook line drawing. No, she didn't invite me to touch them. It was completely non-erotic. We were just reviewing school lessons, and I took it as such. She sat in a chair, spread her legs, and pulled apart her labia with her fingers so I could see as she pointed out and named everything. She had even managed to find her peehole hiding among its moist folds, demonstrating conclusively that, no, women don't pee through their vaginas.

So I wasn't embarrassed to be seeing my mother's equipment again. However, I had certainly never seen her masturbate with it. She had obviously been so turned on watching me and Dad doing our father-son teamwork on Lila's body that she couldn't wait to join in.

I watched, slightly embarrassed but fascinated as she worked her fingers rapidly in and out of her vagina, making little gasps of pleasure. She must have been doing it for a while, even though I had been too wrapped up in my own adventure to have noticed. It only took her another minute or so to work herself up to what was obviously a very satisfying climax. She didn't come out with an orgasmic scream the way Lila had, but she worked herself into a very heartfelt "NNNGGHHH!" as she went over the top. Then she settled against the weight rack, gasping.

When she'd pulled herself together, she said, "Ahh, that was good. You boys put on one hell of a show for me. You make a great team. And so do you, Lila." Lila looked in Mom's direction and smiled.

"Thanks, Ms. Langford. I've been having a good time with your husband and son. Are you ready for a turn?"

"Don't mind if I do. My fingers did a great job, but I saw what those lips and tongue of yours did for George. I wouldn't mind seeing what they can do for my pussy."

Mom went to the toy table and selected a length of rope and an anal hook tipped with a metal ball. Lila's lush brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail to keep it out of her face, and Mom wrapped the rope around the base of her ponytail and tied it tightly. She threaded the rope through the loop at the end of the hook, lubed the ball, and pushed it against Lila's asshole. It slid in easily after the stretching I'd given her, and Mom pressed it in as far as it would go. Using the loop on the hook like a pully, she pulled Lila's head back and tied off the rope. Now the aforementioned lips and tongue were tipped back at the perfect pussy-licking angle.

Mom spread her legs and positioned them on either side of Lila's head. Dad and I moved so we could watch the show - why should Mom have all the erotic visuals? We watched as Lila ran her tongue slowly up and down Mom's slit, twiddling her clit rapidly and then sliding sensuously down the length of her vulva to her vagina. She curled her tongue and pushed it deep into Mom's body - not nearly as far as a penis, obviously, but perhaps just as erotic as she could curl it and flick with it, not just thrust.

Mom was clearly getting pushed in the direction of another orgasm. Lila took her inner labia, first one and then the other, between her lips and massaged them, then sucked vigorously on her clit. Mom held Lila's head in her hands and started going "ah-ah-ah" as Lila licked and sucked. "Oh, Christ, that's good," she gasped out between pleasure noises.

12