Freezing Time

Story Info
Superpower to pause time allows me to get creative.
1.4k words
3.87
31k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attention: There is gay men stuff in here - if you don't like it, please just move on (don't 1-star me because it's not your preferred genre). Thank you.

Given my power to freeze time, I head to the gym to get my perv on.

Activating the time freeze, I enter the hall to the locker rooms. First exploring the female's facilities, I see about 7 ladies ranging in age from 18 to about 55 in various states of their previously active changing activities.

Given that I have all the time in the world (though I still age during these frozen periods, so don't want to dilly dally too much!), I start by examining the closest one to me. A very fit, 40 something year old blonde with blue eyes, medium sized breasts standing at about 5'3". She is currently positioned directly in front of her locker frozen in place with her hand reaching in to hang the blouse she had just removed. I always preferred to catch ladies prior to their workouts, or just after they showered - I gently ran my hand along her cheek, down her neck, pausing for a minute to unclamp her bra (one of those forward facing clamps), and letting her breasts fall free. She had light brown nipples of average size, and I enjoyed feeling the weight of her breasts in my hand for a few seconds. Leaving her in place for the moment, I scanned the rest of the visible locker room. Zeroing in on a younger model I previously noticed, who had apparently just got done working out (I can make some exceptions to the previously mentioned preference), I approached her.

She was a little shorter than the 40 year old, maybe 5'2", probably around 110 pounds, and very cute - dark brown hair with green eyes, large breasts (currently hidden under a body wrapped towel) and an overall toned and fresh appearance. I removed her towel exposing a pair of beautiful perky young breasts, light pink nipples, over cream colored skin (overall she had a very "Irish" look). I ran my hands over her perfect young tits, down her flat stomach, to her shaven pussy - it was a marvelous. Pronounced lips, with a tight, yet inviting look. I rubbed her clit, and as her body began to produce moisture, I rubbed more generally around her plump lips, and inserted a finger gently into her.

Having done this a time or two (or ten; don't judge me) I had made a habit of mentally comparing the amount of time it took to stimulate active vaginal moisture - obviously the younger ones had an edge, but I suspected there was also hormonal timings at play - from the speed at which this girl began to produce, and the amount, I could tell she was most likely ovulating (or just had). Generally, I can't resist one when they are in this stage, and immediately move them in position to enjoy them - always cumming as deeply inside them as I can, but today I wanted to explore the field a little more.

Disappointingly the rest of the locker room was devoid of acceptable talent (when you can have anything you want, you tend to get a little picky - one of the down sides of having powers, your "real life" sex life becomes pretty hard to keep exciting), and as a result of the boredom that such capabilities tend to create, I had recently started to enjoy exploring the men's locker room as well.

Today was not a letdown - there were four, twenty somethings getting dressed after a post soccer game shower. Two were immediately off my list of stops based on my own preferences, but the remaining two were great targets.

The aesthetic details of men didn't do much for me sexually, I had the luxury of being picky, and wasn't pulled to any fugly ones, but generally speaking, they had to be fit, under 40, and then, they had to have large cocks. Pretty simple really. I liked the surprise moment when I pulled down their shorts, unwrapped their towel, or unbuttoned their pants - honestly, what I usually found was nothing to write home about. I wasted no time groping the groins of both of these potential fits - number one felt promising (he was wearing briefs under his warm-up pants, so I couldn't really tell at first). Pulling his pants down, and peaking inside his briefs, not finding what I was looking for/expecting, I moved on.

Getting to the second guy, I yanked down his pants trying to speed the search up a bit, and was immediately rewarded with a beautiful specimen. About four inches soft, with proportional thickness and large plump balls, he was a winner.

At this point I was starting to get a little more aroused, and without wasting any time, I began to fondle his member - much like my unscientific poll of the ladies, men shared a similar relationship between age, and speed to erection. After a few seconds of touching his cock and massaging his balls, he was fully engorged and I'd say around 8" long. It was wonderful. Sometimes I just see how big they get, admire them, then move on, or give them a quick hand job (occasionally spraying the cum on a frozen neighbor just to be an ass), but today I was in the mood, and his cock was really turning me on, so I bent him back to sit on the bench, spread his legs out so that I had unfettered access, and began to suck and worship this magnificent piece of meat.

After only a couple of minutes, his large cock hardened even more, and I sucked him as far down as I could as he shot a very large load straight down my throat. I knelt there for a few more seconds sucking the last deep drops out of his big balls, and released his now fully satisfied cock from my mouth.

I was hard as a rock now, and so headed back to my sweet frozen Irish selection.

Carefully laying her down on the bench (I'm not a psycho, I don't want to hurt them, especially someone as pristine as this) I slid her to the point her ass was right at the edge, with her head comfortably resting on a towel I had folded up for the purpose. She was gorgeous, her large young tits, still perky and fresh, continued to point up to the ceiling despite her laying down. I lowered my head to her pussy, taking in all of her youthful scent, and began to lick her slit, enjoying her sweet taste. A post-workout pussy eating session can really be rewarding to the senses, if it's the right pussy.

After a minute or two of this she was dripping wet, and I positioned myself in between her legs. I pressed my cock into her tight pussy, enjoying the almost virgin like (was actually possible I guess) feel of her 18 or 19 year old body. I used her for a about five minutes, but wanting to really build up a load, I took a break to play with her breasts, caress her smooth skin, and kiss her lips. Then I moved back and pumped hard, I felt her little pussy begin to twitch (the only way to know I had given a frozen target an orgasm or not...not that I generally cared), and as a result of this added stimulation, I began to blow my load - I pushed as deep into her as I could, parked my pulsating cock, and filled her with my seed. This was a good fuck.

I moved the towel from her head and placed it under her hips (with a couple other towels I found on the ground). I really liked this girl's genes, and wanted to let my genetics completely soak into her ovulating young body.

I used the time to catch my breath, poked through the rest of the lockers (permanently borrowing a few hundred in cash in the process), then returned to her, moving her back into the same essential position as when I found her, gently wiped off some of my unabsorbed seed as it dripped from her young slit, wrapped the towel around her, and "unfreezed" time as I left back down the communal hall towards the exit.