French Awakenings Pt. 07

Story Info
Decisions reached, plans made.
7.4k words
4.53
3.4k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane gave us a round of applause and a final reminder we were needed downstairs before disappearing to take up her duties on set with the boom microphone. We clearly weren't going to get time to cuddle and bask in a post orgasmic glow of contentment, so I gave Chris a quick peck on the lips and told him to go and I'd catch him later. We had a few things to talk through, there still hadn't been a chance to grab any time to discuss his scene with Ginny and now my performance with Luc and Darren. I thought things were good, but I wanted to hear that he thought things were good as well.

I grabbed a quick shower, wiping the residue of sex with three men in thirty minutes off my body, admittedly only one of them had cum on or in me but there was still a lot to wash off, and I mean A LOT, Jane's dietary regime was having some obvious effects on Chris and the amount he was shooting. As I washed myself, I reflected on what I'd just done, I couldn't detect an iota of shame or worry about it, I'd enjoyed the experience, it was probably one I'd like to try again but if I did, I would want Chris to be part of the group.

Then I wondered some more, I was happy to have a real life threesome with two guys as long as Chris was one of them, should I give him a threesome with two women as long as I was one of them?

I had experienced more actual sexual contact with women in the past few days than I had in the entire rest of my life, there had been that holiday evening in Madeira nearly twenty years ago but that was mainly me and him, and it was about eighteen months before I'd met Chris so I didn't feel he was 'owed' anything because of it. I had enjoyed the event, but it had been all about the man in the group not a shared experience, so I hadn't felt I needed to go and try it again. This was different, it would be about everyone having fun and all of us making it fun for the others.

My mind was really wandering now, I continued in my reverie as the hot water cascaded over me. If I had a (what was it they called it here...oh yes) if I had a M-F-F threesome would I be happy interacting with the other woman? Yes, probably, in fact I was sort of looking forward to it. If we had a M-F-M threesome, would I want Chris interacting with another guy? I think he probably would if I asked him, not because I suspected he had any latent gay tendencies but because he was very secure in himself and would do anything for me, however in reality I wasn't aroused at all by the thought of him giving another bloke a blowjob, or handling someone else's cock.

I turned off the hot water and gave my breasts a quick blast of cold, when I shared a flat in Bristol with two other girls one of them had read us a Cosmo article that said finishing your shower with thirty seconds of cold water on your boobs kept them firm and perky, so being nineteen and desperate to keep our figures into what we saw as old age in our thirties and forties we'd all started freezing our nipples off after a shower once or twice a week. I hadn't spoken to Miranda or Priya in about eighteen months and washing our tits was never high on the list of conversation points, so I had no idea if they were still doing it. I wiped steam off the mirror and admired my reflection, in common with most of me, my boobs were bigger than they had been at nineteen but were still firm and pointed up, not towards my knees, so it seemed to be working for me, mind you not having had children probably had more to do with the state of my tits than any questionable cold-water regime.

I had brought my white vest top and harem pants with me, the vest was tight and clingy and emphasised my nipples, which were sticking out like door stops. Whether it was a reflection of my state of arousal or the cold shower I'll let you decide, but it was probably the cold shower. The trousers were loose and flowy but managed to showcase my bum, which I spent enough time working in Zumba and Dancercise classes or running round the country roads and footpaths near our home, that I would be pretty annoyed if it wasn't tight and firm.

"Well then Missus," I addressed my reflection, "Looks like you've decided. You're up for some girl-on-girl action if Chris is interested in being with two girls, but don't want any man-on-man if he is happy to be part of a two man and you threesome. How are you going to slip that into the conversation then?"

Figuring that I could probably worry about it later I walked down the stairs and into the main living room, which had been transformed into a scene out of the last days of Rome, if the ancient Romans had fifty-inch wall mounted TVs, leather sofas and mood lighting.

Carol and Jim were sitting together on one of the big white leather sofas, Charley was standing up in police uniform, dangling some handcuffs from her finger, Ginny was in a long leather coat and heels, and I suspected not much more, flanked by Carl and Jamie.

Sandy was directing. "Right, Nic's decided to join us. And the set is live. Cameras are you ready? Sound are you ready? Lighting are you ready? Boys and girls, are you ready?"

Everyone signalled they were, so she started the now familiar countdown "Action in 5, 4, 3" fingers and point.

Charley had the first line "Lieutenant, what are you doing with her? She's a primary suspect and material witness in at least two murders. This guy," she waved her handcuffs at Luc, "has confessed, he's been working with the Bonzauelan President, they're trying to get the title to the oilfields off the coast, Senora Mendoza died to stop her husband, the foreign minister and the President getting them, her father left them to the people in his will."

I couldn't help thinking there was an awful lot of explanation going on there, I guess they had to move the plot on somehow though.

Jamie came back with "Have you seen what a Lieutenant's pension looks like? Thirty years chasing scum and for what? Five hundred lousy bucks a week? The thanks of a grateful nation? I want something a bit more substantial." He turned and kissed Ginny, who responded with enthusiasm before she turned to Jim and Carol and with a theatrical laugh announced: "We can offer much better conditions of employment, isn't that right?"

In agreement Carol undid Jim's jeans and pulled his impressive and already erect cock out, she kissed him passionately while rubbing it gently, her fist barely covering half the shaft. He opened her wrap around top exposing her firm black breasts, the nipples begging for attention he rolled them under his palms and pinched gently, pulling them longer and more upright.

Ginny dropped her coat to the floor; I had been close. Tiny thong, hold up stockings and nothing else. She had one hand on each of Jamie and Carl's crotches, rubbing through their trousers. Her partners bent and started sucking on a breast each, squeezing the soft flesh under their big hands. She stared down the camera lens, licking her bright red lips and shaking her mane of coppery hair in delight. They continued for a few more minutes, Carol had moved to softly sucking on Jim's cock, his trousers had gone, exposing his full length and his fuzzy balls, the hair looking incongruous now I was used to the smooth look from everyone else.

The smooth look was much in evidence in front of me, Ginny was kneeling between Jamie and Carl with both men clambering out of their shorts, she was smiling up at them, with a penis in each hand, looking like she couldn't wait to get going. Carl was the lucky guy to get her attention first. She buried his cock deep in her mouth, closing her lips around the shaft and moaned quietly as she moved her head up and down, her bright red lips making a sharp contrast with the pale pink skin of the engorged length. She pulled Jamie closer, this was the first time I'd seen him in action, he was not as trim as the rest of the cast, there was a definite roll around his middle, but he was quite well endowed, not in the Darren style but he was noticeably bigger, longer and fatter than most of the rest of the guys. I let my mind wander back to the earlier subject of threesomes, then I remembered what I thought were his living arrangements and realised he probably wasn't a candidate.

Ginny had noticed she had two dicks to play with and had them side by side, darting between them, giving each a couple of sucks and licks before going back to the other. Their two shafts and heads were being rubbed against each other as she worked on them, the guys seemed entirely unfazed by it, which was just as well because with a superhuman effort she managed to get both heads in her mouth at the same time. Her lips were stretched so thin her bright red lipstick had faded to a pale rose colour. With an animal growl she pulled back and dived down on Jamie, her lips showing red again as she worked her tongue around the shaft inside her mouth.

Keeping hold of Jamie in her jaw she slowly rolled back, bringing him with her until she was lying back on a large, cushioned stool, and he was on his knees by the side of her head. Her legs raised up to allow Carl to move in and place his head between her thighs, he pulled the thong aside and lowered his face towards her already wet pussy. A shudder of genuine pleasure ran through her as his mouth descended on her lips, I watched as he sucked on her soft wetness, pulling it into him then stroking with a wide tongue along the length of her pussy. He moved a couple of fingers in to hold her open allowing greater access to the sweet depths.

Carol had moved from sucking Jim's cock to sitting astride him, facing away. He was deep inside her, just the last half inch showing outside, she rocked back stretching herself open, showing the startlingly bright redness inside. Jim's hands were still on her breasts, fondling her nipples, twisting and tweaking. She was giving little squirrely chirps of delight, chirps that changed to a deep throaty moan as he moved a hand down to rub firmly on her clit, she grappled with her own nipples with much more aggression and violence than Jim had shown, writhing hard on the hot length driving deep into her.

A bark of delight from Charley drew my attention, she'd handcuffed Luc to a chair and had him sitting down, her trousers had gone leaving her dressed just in her Police shirt and jacket, a hat perched on her head with blonde hair bursting out from underneath it. She had a leg hooked over Luc's shoulder and was holding his face against her, rubbing hard onto his tongue.

Back over at Ginny, she was now naked apart from her holdups and heels, lying back with her head over the end of the stool as Jamie pumped hard into her pussy. Each stroke making her tits pulsate and her hair fly free. Carl was standing by Carol who was still writhing on Jim while she had hold of the other cock. She suddenly called out "Break, Break" and everyone stopped.

Sandy came over "What's up, Carol?"

The tall black girl looked at Carl and apologised. "I'm sorry, I don't want to work with anyone except Jim and he only wants to work with me from now on. I'll hold it but I would prefer not to put him inside me."

Sandy looked round her at Jim "That the same with you?"

He nodded. "Yeah, we were going to talk to you about it, the script only called for us to fuck each other, Carl's improv sort of brought it to a nexus."

Sandy looked at him with her hands on her hips and a puzzled expression on her face. "A nexus? What the fuck is a nexus?" he tried to answer but se cut him off, "Never mind I can guess. Carl, Jamie, we OK with that?"

It was a strange management conference, Carl was standing naked with a healthy erection clasped in Carol's hand, Jamie was still embedded in Ginny's pussy, keeping the movement going, I'd guess to make sure he didn't lose his erection but not having to worry about them I couldn't say for certain, he may just like fucking Ginny. I was starting to think I might like it.

A couple of glances across the room, a series of nods and it was decided.

Sandy went back to the director's chair and called out "Set is live, action in 5, 4, 3" fingers, point and suddenly they were back to it.

Ginny stood up and moved over to the sofa next to Carol, taking Jamie by the hand to lead him across, then pushing him down to sit back next to Jim. She straddled him in a reverse cowgirl position and slipped him back into her pussy, leaning back he supported her weight with his arms on her shoulders while she rubbed enthusiastically on her clit. Carl moved in close, closer, very close so he was standing between Jamie's knees. Ginny reached down and took hold of Carl's cock, rubbing it hard on her. Carl looked down, "Are you ok, or do we need to get some lube?" he asked. She rubbed again, looked up and nodded. "Lube."

Sandy called a halt and sent Dominique in with the milk carton, pouring a healthy dollop into her hand she eagerly grabbed onto Carl and worked it in then with another handful turned to Ginny, who caught my eye and winked. "Work it in, hard please, I'm going to need it." The French girl filled her small hand with the clear gel and started rubbing it hard and deep into Ginny's pussy. A dreamy look was on the red-head's face, "More lube" she requested. More went on, a hand shot out and grabbed Dominique by the wrist, Ginny thrashed hard, Jamie's cock was still inside her and I could see French fingers rubbing on the shaft as her palm was clamped hard down on Ginny's clit. A whoop of delight from one girl was mirrored by a gasp of realisation from the other, but unlike when I'd been the unwilling provider of relief, this time it seemed to have been a mutually satisfactory moment.

Dominique bent down, her fingers still rubbing Ginny's pussy and Jamie's cock and kissed her hard and passionately on the mouth before asking in her super sexy accent "Iz zat everysing for now?"

Ginny looked up and smiled, "For now, yes. Ask me again later."

Sandy called everyone back to focus on the job in hand and counted down again. On the pointed finger Carl moved in even closer, bending down slightly. I noticed Jamie had stopped moving and was sitting back, just resting his cock in Ginny's warm, well lubricated depths. She reached down and took hold of Carl, rubbing it hard on her clit and well filled labia, then pushed hard on the top as he moved his hips. Unbelievably she had both cocks inside her, both in her pussy, lying flat against each other. I was genuinely amazed at the way she was stretched. I mean, two cocks at once? However did she learn she could do that?

The two men set up a steady synchronised movement which seemed to be doing all sorts of good things for their host, she tossed her mane of coppery hair around, twisted her nipples and rubbed hard on her clit. She shrieked in ecstasy but didn't stop, keeping the mega-double-cock combo pushing in and out.

To my right Luc was still handcuffed to his chair but had lost his trousers and was standing behind Charley who was also standing up, holding onto the table, her shirt and jacket open allowing her boobs to hang forward and swing in time to Luc smashing in and out of her from behind. With a grunting shout Luc pulled out and sent a jet of cum across her back, Mona stepped in and gave a couple of squirts of the aniseed lookalike. Charley walked over to Ginny and grabbed Carl by the shoulder, pulling him back and leaving Ginny with just Jamie to satisfy her.

"I need some help here!" She growled, dragging him over to the stool where she put down a towel and lay back with her legs high in the air, Carl didn't need telling a second time and with a jerk thrust hard into her. Jamie and Ginny had swapped around so she was kneeling on the sofa and he was thrusting in doggy position, Jim and Carol had changed as well, she had her legs on his shoulder as he drove hard into her, all around me there were sweating, writhing bodies. The sounds and smells of sex were everywhere, Charley started to moan in time with Carl. Jamie pulled out and sprayed a couple of thick jets over Ginny's stomach. Carol shuddered and squealed, Jim matched her and shot deep inside her tight folds, Charley groaned louder and louder and bucked her hips, nearly throwing Carl off. He pounded hard into her and with a final howl of joy he pulled out and moved quickly up to deposit his hot load on Charley's magnificent tits.

"Annnd Cut. Excellent work everyone, we're done for the evening. See you all in the kitchen in twenty where I am told Darren, Paul and Charley will be producing a low-fat, high protein stir fry for us under Jane's direction."

Just as the two boy chefs were about to take the adulation and Charley was waving exhaustedly from the stool Darren gave an alarmed shout. "Chris, man, what's happening?"

Chris jumped over to the computers where Darren was monitoring the lighting and sound rigs. Screen popups in red were appearing on both laptops, Chris took a moment to look and ran into the kitchen where something crashed, as soon as that was done the popups closed again, he came back and started doing stuff on the laptops. Laptops that now looked like something out of the Matrix, streams of letters and numbers filled the screens, Chris and Darren huddled together talking in a language of their own, I mean they were using English words but in an order that made absolutely no sense to me, interspersed with the odd word or phrase that could have been in Cantonese for all I could tell.

Carl and Jamie had their clothes back on and went over with Sandy to see what was happening.

Chris pointed at the screen and explained "We were attacked by an attempted ramsom-hack, someone tried to take control of your servers so they could lock you out and charge you for the privilege of getting your own work back. Lucky for you I'm running your link via my cloud VM server cheese puffs monkey want peanut" you can probably tell where I stopped understanding what he said but as far as I could understand Chris had run the internet link between the computers here and the computers in LA through his online systems and they'd detected the attempted hack and had firstly raised the alarm and secondly closed down the LA servers so they couldn't get hacked.

He went on using words like IP Packet tracing, reverse lookup, spoofed account, and decryption algorithm. Then he pointed at a line of numbers and letters and said "There, that's the one." And highlighted the line, copying it to a USB stick he disappeared out of the door. Five minutes later he was back with his own laptop, he plugged the USB stick in and sent Darren out to the kitchen to plug the WiFi router back in. I watched as he signed into his office system and opened up a chat box to someone called Mahmoud.

Hi Mahmoud it's chris p, need a favour.

-

-

-

Greetings Chris, what do you need?

Can I run a VM simulation on your DC for a couple of minutes? Need to trace a hacker.

Sure bud, anonymize it and you were never here.

Cheers man. Owe you one. I'll call in a week to explain, out of the country now.

La mushkila ealaa al'iitlaq, bud, you know that

Shukran.

The chat box filled with what looked like a website address, well it started with https: but then it was just a stream of unconnected numbers and letters. Chris spent a few minutes assembling a couple of pages of gibberish then copied the https: into a browser I didn't recognise, although I noticed what looked like an onion in the corner, and hit return.

He looked around, the senior partners were all looking worried, Darren was trying to look like he could have done all that, easy, and everyone else looked mystified.

"I've just been online to my man Mahmoud at Al-Jazeera in Qatar; I'm borrowing their Datacentre in Amsterdam to run a trace on our hacker, I need a lot of processing power to run the number crunching. Shouldn't take long, they're not usually very good they just know people who can write ransom ware."

12