French Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave his bum a little slap which made his penis bounce and bump into my cheek, "don't be so presumptuous".

I looked up again, making strong eye contact and opened my mouth wide, letting him drop in onto my waiting tongue. I closed my lips around him and sucked gently, rolling my tongue around the head as I felt him grow bigger and harder.

I brought my hands round onto the shaft and rubbed as I moved my head back and forth feeling the heat coming off him at the back of my throat. I took my left hand away and reached down, into the front of my thong and gave myself a rub on my hard clitoris, slipping a finger inside to wet it I stroked myself as I sucked, giving a small moan of pleasure deep in my throat. After three or four minutes I pulled my head off his cock with an audible plop and rubbed my lips along the shaft then opened my mouth wide and bit gently across his length. I pushed my 34Cs together around the wet shaft letting him fuck my tits as I looked up into his lust filled eyes.

He broke eye contact long enough to bend down and grab me under the arms, lifting me up onto the kitchen table I lay back as he pushed my thong aside and drove his tongue as far into me as he could.

He nearly made the mistake of complaining about stubble on my fanny but realised that would have been a showstopper too and instead held me open so he could lick at the smooth pinkness inside, going hard at me for several minutes, thrusting his tongue into my depths and licking and nibbling on my clit. I was close to cumming on his face when he stood and pulled my thong off completely, leaving me naked lying back on the table. Reaching up I lifted his shirt over his head so we were both naked, I lay back onto my elbows and we both looked down at the tip of his penis positioned on my lips, he rubbed it up and down the length of my slit three or four times, I'll be honest, I wasn't keeping count, making me shudder in delight. With a single hard smooth thrust he pushed it in as far as he could, I felt his balls on my bum and the tip hit me on the inside, I gave a pant of delight as he rammed it in again and again for what felt like a week, I could feel him building to a climax and was close to orgasm myself when there was a creak from the back door, I looked over and there was the young ginger haired actress from the day before watching intently, she caught my eye and ducked back out of sight. Chris was oblivious to her presence and I was close to the point of no return but the erotic shock of being observed at our hottest moment gave me a sudden additional charge and I had one of the most intense orgasms I could remember, shouting out profanities and telling Chris to fuck me hard. He was pumping hard as he came with me, telling me how hot I was and how much he loved me.


12