French Excursion Finale

Story Info
John's journey comes to and end seeing his love.
2.7k words
4.17
5.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelie, a small rotund lady greying long auburn hair, piercing blue eyes, and olive skin showing the effects of time, wearing a white short sleeved cotton blouse, black knee-length straight skirt, black nylons, and patent leather court shoes.

Closing the Café du Marche on Rue de la Martainville, Amelie heads upstairs to make her and Michelle their evening meal. Looking out onto the street she feels a warm hand on her shoulder so comforting, the same one she felt twenty years earlier to this day, the 23 July, John's touch, like no other, as her mind spans the years.

'Where are you John, coming back?'

Glancing around, but there is no one behind her. Raising her hand to her mouth as she sees a shape form in the room mirror, the brown eyes and smiling face of Michelle's father look back at her.

'You are close by, my love,' her eyes welling with tears.

The vision fades, leaving Amelie feeling unsure as to what this means. Her mind casts back the twenty years. A small chubby girl then, her blue eyes sparkled, golden tanned skin, auburn hair held back in a ponytail, sporting a cream mono heart curved collar blouse with three-quarter length sleeves and a black mini skirt with matching black tights and patent leather court shoes on that night of passion with an Englishman. Her heart was taken by him and leaving her with their child. She worked at the hotel for as long as she could. Amelie lived in the attic of a Café du Marche which was owned by a mature English lady, Bernadette. She agreed to allow a rent-free period when Amelie had the child, and, in return, Amelie worked in the café as a cook and waitress, Bernadette acting as her granny.

Bernadette, the café owner was originally from England, having moved to France to following love which sadly vanished, but she adored the people and bought the small café. She befriended Amelie who often helped on her days off from her job, treating her like the daughter she never had. When Amelie's mother was taken ill and died suddenly, she let Amelie live with her above the café. Bernadette had a son who lived in England. Amelie heard her talking to him from time to time on the phone.

Bernadette was particularly generous to Amelie, eventually gifting the café to her when she became too old and frail to manage it. Michelle had blossomed into a younger version of Amelie and followed in her footsteps by gaining a job at the hotel where Amelie had started. All this time never knowing her father. Amelie was content, always hoping John would return, but the years had passed John never appearing.

~~~~~~~

All those years ago John had visited his mother Bernadette at the Café to see her the morning after leaving the hotel. As he arrives at the Café his heart jumped seeing Amelie leaving for work.

'Oh god she is the girl Mother mentioned,' he thinks.

Now John is unsure knowing his mother's circumstances. His father, who he never knew, having a one-night stand with his mum, leaving her destitute with him to look after. It had made her very bitter and distrusting of men. If she thought, he would do the same.

'What should I do,' he worried.

Plucking up the courage and knowing his mum was expecting him he walked into the café.

"Mum where are you," He calls out.

"John, John is that you?" Bernadette calls out.

"Yes, mum I said would call by," John smiling brightly.

"Where did you stay last night?" Bernadette asks.

John feels slightly unsettled by his mum's steely gaze.

"The Nouvtel du Sud on the Rue," he is interrupted.

"So, it was you."

"What do you mean," John says meekly.

"Amelie lives with me and last night she spoke in her sleep of the passion she had with an Englishman," Bernadette scorns.

John looks down on the floor his worst nightmare realised, the wrath of his mother.

"You of all people know what I think about one-night flings. Good god your wife and family back home. You should be ashamed of yourself." Bernadette spits out.

"But but..." John stammers.

"Don't if she falls pregnant then you will support her, and I will care for her. You will never see her again."

John is crestfallen knowing the hold his mother has over him financially and without that, his life would be in ruins.

"Yes, mum I understand."

John leaves the cafe hoping one day to see Amelie again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle sits watching John as they eat their meal in the room,

"I can see why mama fell in love with you."

"You are so like your mother, Michelle, how is the ...?" John stops himself thinking,

'She will not know about my connection.'

"Pardon how is the?" Michelle looks puzzled.

"I meant, where is Amelie, your mum, now?"

"Oh, she has a café on Rue da la Martainville, I live there and help out on my off days." Michelle smiles.

"I would love to see her one last time." John softly says.

"One last time, what do you mean?" Michelle looks hard at John.

Looking back into Michelle's eyes, John whispers,

"To see her again Michelle, can we go tonight?"

"Yes, of course, she will be wondering where I am."

They finish their meal, and Michelle slips on her clothes, feeling excited and unsure about bringing back her father. John phones reception for a taxi, his heart beating hard in anticipation of seeing Amelie again. Holding Michelle's hand, they walk from the hotel, climbing into the back of the taxi, the warm night fragrant with the smell of magnolias.

"Où s'il vous plait?" the driver asks.

"Café du Marche, Rue de la Martainville," Michelle responds.

Michelle cuddles around John's arm, feeling safe, having found her father wondering,

'I hope mama will be pleased with me.'

John, holding Michelle's hand gently, watching the shops and houses flash passed as they make their way towards his reunion. The taxi pulls up outside the café, dark now except for the light shining from the upstairs there Amelie making her evening supper.

"Qui sera dix Euro s'il vous plait," the driver calls.

"I'll get that," John passing a note to the driver.

"Merci, bonne nuit," the driver chirps.

They climb out of the taxi, the air warm and still. They are standing together, John looking up at the light shining from the upstairs window, his mind awash with memories of twenty years ago, his recent passion with his daughter making him feel uneasy. Michelle slips her arms around his waist looking up at John,

"Papa I am so happy today to make my life complete, Mama is waiting inside."

"You are everything I ever wanted, Michelle you are the perfect daughter."

John turns to Michelle, brushing back her hair their lips meet softly, feeling his heart thundering in his chest as he tastes her sweetness again. Michelle breaks the kiss,

"Save some for mama, papa," she giggles.

"I have plenty for your mum," John softly says.

Michelle ferrets in her handbag, locating her keys. Opening the door, a voice from upstairs calls,

"Vous êtes en retard à nouveau, où avez-vous été?"(You are late again, where have you been?) Amelie asks.

John's heart jumps, hearing Amelie, he squeezes Michelle's hand tight.

"Désolé vient d'être retardé tout sûr si mama,"( Sorry just got delayed, sorry mum) Michelle calls back.

"Avez-vous mange?"(have you eaten?) Amelie inquiries.

"Oui Mama," Michelle replies.

Michelle leads John to the back of the café where the stairs lead to the living quarters, a small kitchen at the top of the stairs, a lounge/come dining area to the right, and two bedrooms to the left. They walk slowly up the stairs, the sound of Amelie washing dishes in the kitchen. Michelle leads John to the doorway for his first glimpse of Amelie in twenty years. Amelia stands, with her back to them, hands scrubbing the dishes, and piling them on the drainer humming, Stings "Fields of Gold". John softly sings,

"Will you stay with me, will you be my love among the fields of barley...."

Amelie stops, standing bolt upright, hearing the soothing words a warm feeling seeping into her body. She spins around, her eyes wide, dropping the plate, it clatters to the floor. John moves towards Amelie smiling weakly wondering,

'Will she want me or curse me?'

Amelie shrieks, charging at John, arms outstretched. John catching her in his strong arms lifting her in the air, her feet kicking with joy.

"vous êtes revenu, vous êtes revenu,"(you came back) Amelie sobs.

"Yes, my love, it is me," John smiling back.

"Mama et Papa," Michelle claps her hands, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Amelie cradles John's face in her hands. A tear of joy trickles down her cheek. Kissing over his face like a giddy schoolgirl. John squeezing her tight. Amelie turns to Michelle,

"You found him after all this time," Amelie joyously says.

"My lover and your Papa."

"My lover also, Mama," Michelle whispers.

Amelie is too overwhelmed to understand what Michelle has just admitted. John shoots Michelle a glance, feeling his loins reacting to the memory of making love to Michelle. Letting Amelie slowly slide down his body she can feel his arousal, making her pant softly, so long has it been that they made love. Her nipples harden, pressing against John's chest. She looks longingly into his eyes,

"Je te veux,"(I want you) she huskily groans.

John, passion rising as his bulge nudges Amelie's mound. He bends, their lips meet so gently, and caress. Closing their eyes, lips parting as their tongues reach out. Amelie, feeling her girlie goo dribbling from her slit, making her rock her hips against John's swelling manhood. Michelle watches, panting softly, stroking her fingers slowly between her legs as her nectar flows. Amelie and John's tongues entwine, moaning louder together, make up for the lost time. Breaking the kiss,

"John, how I have dreamed and lived zis moment for zo long," Amelie whispers hoarsely.

"This moment will last forever, Amelie," John simpers.

John traces his fingertips along Amelie's neck, looking deep into her gaze. Slowly he unbuttons her blouse, kissing down her neck, easing the blouse from her shoulders.

"Ohhhh, John, zyour touch, still zo arousing," Amelie gasps.

"Your skin, so soft, Amelie, still a feast," John pants.

Michelle, breathing hard, her fingers dipping into her knickers, stroking her swollen clitoris. John lifts Amelie's bra straps off her shoulders. Peeling the cups from her breasts, her nipples hard.

"Feast my love zhey are all yours," Amelie groans.

John glances down, drawing his fingers across each nipple. Amelie arches,

"Ohhhh la la, suck zhem, SUCK ZHEM," she bellows.

Amelie throws her head back as John bends, flicking his tongue across the pert buds, then drawing one deep into his mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS," Amelie screams.

John's hands, cupping Amelie's orbs, squeezing them gently, as his lips knead each nipple. Amelie, fingers gripping John's head as she squirms in delight. Michelle, fingers delving deep into her drenched cunny, one hand pinching a taut nipple through her top, stifling a moan.

"Fuck me, John, consume me completely," Amelie begs.

"Yes, Amelie, you are everything I need," John softly replies.

Pushing Amelie back onto the kitchen table lifting her legs, John pushes up her skirt. The musky aroma of Amelie's cunt strong. She stares wildly at John, a fire burning in her pussy. Sliding his finger along her nylon-clad thighs then brushing them over her moist crotch. His finger damp with her honey. He lifts them to his nose, then sucks the elixir from his fingers, moaning loud as his cock throbs. Pulling down Amelie's tights and pants together, exposing her sopping wet bush to his eyes.

"Amelie, I have longed for this," John whimpers.

Amelie's breasts heaving, her fingers pinching her nipples, the anticipation driving her wild. John pushing off his jeans from his hips, his thick veiny cock springs out, the swollen head creamy with precum, slaps down on Amelie's pearl.

"Oh mon dieu,"(Oh my God) she groans.

Her hips shaking, she lifts her legs.

"Fuck me, John, FUCK ME, please," She begs.

John, holding his cream coated shaft, rubs the tip slowly down Amelie's bushy furrow, spreading open her labia and exposing her tender pink entrance. Quivering and gasping aloud, Amelie's eyes wide as she bites her bottom lip. John draws a deep breath, plunging his length deep into her body, grunting loud feeling her tight grip on his aching gland. Amelie closing her eyes, groaning aloud, feeling John deep against her cervix then lifting and rolling her hips as they join as one.

Michelle, creeps forward, her honey-drenched thighs slick, her fingers working hard on her clit and pussy. Bending down, pressing her lips over mama's swollen bud, gently caressing the swollen bud.

Amelie arches her back as her orgasm explodes through her body.

"ZUT ALORS,"(Damn) she bellows.

Her cunt contracting around John's length, as her nectar gushes over Michelle's mouth and face. Michelle, unable to contain her passion, bucks hard, biting down on Mama's clit as her climax engulfs her frame, fingers gripping her sweet spot, her pussy rippling with the delight.

John's cock expands then twitches hard.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," he screams.

Shooting thick ribbons of hot cum deep into Amelie's pussy. Gasping and quivering as his balls empty. Amelie's pussy, overflowing with their mixture. Michelle lapping eagerly on the love juices, tasting her mother and father's elixir. John, easing slowly out, his still-rigid length. Michelle licking along the creamy shaft, moaning loudly. Michelle thrusts her tongue into Mama's cunt as John finally emerges, her lips grinding hard on Mama's clit. John joining Michelle to feast upon Amelie's sopping folds. Their tongues dancing together, lapping the thick mixture running from Amelie.

"Oh mon Dieu OH MON DIEU," Amelie screams.

Her thighs quivering uncontrollably as her pussy twitches as another climax surges through her body. Her cream gushing from her cunt. John and Michelle gently kissing and lapping the tender folds, then wrapping their arms around her.

"Mama, Mama are you ok?" Michelle whispers.

"Michelle, you brought your father home our love is whole again," Amelie moans.

"Yes, mama, our dream come true," Michelle whispers.

All three nuzzling and caress as they enjoy each other's love.

Enjoying the warm afterglow together. Amelie sits up sliding her arms around both,

"We need a drink, to celebrate," Amelie smiles.

She pulls up her panties and tights, skipping across the kitchen. Opening a cupboard, she pulls out a bottle of Dom Perignon,

"Something very special," she smiles brightly.

A letter dislodges from the shelf falling to the floor.

"Oh, Mama you dropped something," Michelle exclaims.

Michelle moves forward picking up the cream-coloured envelope seeing an English stamp as she turns it over in her hand.

"Mama what is that letter?" she asks.

"It arrived this morning I have not had the chance to open it yet," Amelie responds.

"It looks important Mama," Michelle enquires.

John smiles, watching silently as Michelle lifts the letter and hands it to Amelie. Amelie peers at the postmark,

"English stamp, Plethero and Galbraith Solicitors, 23 High Road, Wickham, how odd," she mumbles.

Amelie places the bottle down, her brow furrowed as she opens the letter. John stands quiet as Michelle peeks over Amelie's shoulder. Amelie drawing out the neatly folded letter.

"I will need my reading glasses, Michelle."

"Yes, Mama."

Michelle rummages through a drawer finding them and handing them to Amelie.

"zhat is better," Amelie sighs.

Amelie slowly reads then emits a loud gasp from her lips as she trembles.

"What is it Mama, please what does it say?" Michelle asks frantically.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Is all Amelie can utter.

She drops into Michelle's arms. Michelle looks across at John, but he is no longer there, just a strange mist slowly dissipating. Michelle lowers Amelie to the floor.

"Mama, MAMA, please," she wails.

Amelie's eyes flutter open

"He is gone, Michelle, he is gone," She weeps.

"He disappeared, Mama, but I don't understand?" Michelle confides.

Amelie weeps uncontrollably in Michelle's arms.

"What did the letter say?" Michelle whispers

Amelie trembles as Michelle picks up the letter and slowly reads the contents as follows:

Dear Amelie Decour,

We regret to inform you of the death of John Longstaff on the 19 July and in accordance with his last Will and testament you are the sole beneficiary to his estate and that of his mother, Bernadette.

If you will kindly contact our offices, we can make the necessary arrangements to transfer monies due to you promptly.

Yours sincerely,

Harold Galbraith.