French Maid Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was this...? It stopped me dead.

"Do you think your mom would mind if we used her bed?" she asked.

For a few seconds, I was positively gobsmacked.

"No, I'm sure she wouldn't mind," I assured her with a straight face.

Her finger now wagged at me. "Yes, but first you must pass a test by kissing Brigitte to prove that you want her. I will be able to tell from that kiss how passionately you desire me."

I promptly took her in my arms and rocked her with a sizzling kiss. Our lips came together for a full minute as I gave her the full works. A French kiss which took her breath away.

That did the trick and she took my hand and pulled me with her into the master bedroom.

For the first time, I got to see Brigitte (or Mom) fully naked as she stripped elegantly out of her maid's outfit. What a wonderful figure was presented to me. A MILF with the perfect female shape. Big breasts, narrow waist and long shapely legs. What a beauty she was. I was staring at her, transfixed. Taking in every detail. She had exceeded my highest expectations. Did she know what she was doing to me, posing like that for her son, fully naked?

Next minute, she was lying full length on the bed, naked, with one knee raised. It was such a provocative sight. She certainly knew how to display herself to get a guy sexually aroused.

Quickly, I came to my senses taking off what little clothing I had. Then, I joined her on the bed. I was almost dizzy with lust lying there beside her, both of us naked. Mother and Son. My cock fully erect at the thought of having her.

We started up the kissing again, which went on for a long time, working us both to a higher notch of sexual excitement. This time, French kissing became the norm, tongues jousting and teasing. Gone for ever, hopefully, were the harmless little pecks I was lucky enough to get when she allowed it.

Then breaking away for a while, I began to explore the naked body of the beautiful sexy woman lying next to me. Above all, I wanted to see and explore her vagina at close quarters. So, I pushed her knees well apart and bent my head forward to get a really good look. I was not disappointed, it was beautifully shaped and I memorised every lovely detail. Now with my nose only inches away, I breathed in her musky sex smell. It made me dizzy with lust, as I let my tongue lick her there. Then I inspected her clitoris and kissed and teased it with my tongue and fingers, as she gasped and shivered at my touches.

"That's it, Cheri, examine me..... thoroughly..... Ohhh, play with my pussy," she whispered excitedly, pushing her cunt up off the bed further into my face. Take me, use me, I want to be your sexual plaything. I want you to make love to me......"

It was like she was real. My mon really believing she was French!

I would have played with her pussy longer, but, I was impatient to kiss and feel every part of that curvaceous body, including her large luscious breasts. What a tempting size they were for a horny young man like me. They felt so good in my hands, a soft, spongey feel, but with underlying firmness. I squeezed, kissed and fondled them to my heart's content, playing with the nipples until I had them perked up hard as little pebbles.

For years, I had wanted to get to hold and grope these impressive beauties. Now I was doing exactly that.

I tried to take my sweet time doing this as she just lay there softly moaning and letting me do anything I wanted. But, inevitably, impatience got the better of me: My erect young cock was demanding to be used.

Then, almost immediately after that, it happened. The first time that love and lust drove us over the line. A consummation of our love and desire. That's when I realised SHE wanted it as desperately as I did. She got on top, grasped my hardened penis and guided it firmly into her sex. It was a magic moment. Her son's cock was now embedded in Mommy's wet vagina. Oh God, the sensation of that was unbelievable, as she lowered herself down on it, all the way. All her pent up sexual frustration was driving her on.

She did all the work for a while, bouncing up and down on the full length of my cock with a vengeance. It was fantastic, but after about 10 minutes or so we swopped places. Now I was on top.

What followed then was a hot intense session, as I fucked my own 39 year old mom. Fucked her good. My solid cock thrusting in and out like a piston. And, joyously, Mom was matching my rhythm, desperately thrusting up to meet my penetrating cock. As we did that, the kissing started up again more passionately than ever. Too passionate, too exciting, because, I could feel the end coming on. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it as I spurted jet after jet of sperm into her squelching silky sex.

"Oh God!, Oh my God!," she gasped afterwards, "that was good, sooo very, very good."

Then, afterwards, she kissed and cuddled me while promising me many naughty privileges. I realised then that she was still in the guise of French maid. But, oh how we fucked that first time on the marital bed, that amazing eventful day. Or, should I say, by hiding behind the thin veil of fantasy she had cleverly created, I was actually fucking the French maid version of my mom.

From the first, Mom had drawn the line at becoming an unfaithful wife and breaking her wedding vows, but, by assuming another identity to hide behind, (as in Brigitte, the French maid) she had found a way of letting herself go sexually. Her amazing acting skills had enabled her to do this. And I (her son) was the grateful recipient of that. There was no real logic to it and it seemed utterly crazy, but that's how it was. Like it or not.

The next day, I had to leave early for College. There was a lot going on so it wasn't till late afternoon that I returned back home. I was so impatient to be back at home to see what was going on. Therefore, I drove fast.

Brigitte was there, doing a bit of housework. She was up on a ladder in the lounge cleaning windows. I silently moved across the carpet and was able to peek under her short skirt all the way up to her white panties.

"Ooh la la, what great view," I growled, as she turned, saw what I was doing and tried to tug her skirt down. "You are such a wicked boy for giving Brigitte a shock," she cried. "Why did you not tell me you were home?"

She was in the huff after that, clearly displeased with me. It was not until she had served up the dinner that she deemed to speak to me again. As the evening wore on, she wasn't around and I guessed the had retired to her bedroom to watch T.V. disappointing though that was.

I had a bit of work to do on my computer, so I too went for an early night.

That night around 1.00 a.m. something woke me up. I yawned, as I became aware of the hall light having being switched on. Then my bedroom door was pushed wide open and I squinted my eyes to the sudden influx of light. I saw Brigitte in the doorway, illuminated by the light from behind and wearing a see through short nightie. Her naked body through the thin material was clearly visible and she wasn't wearing panties. Suddenly, I was wide awake, my jaw dropping at the sight of her fabulous body on display. She stopped near my bed, posing like a super model, making sure I got a damn good look.

"I cannot sleep" her French accent told me. "I had a bad dream."

"Why don't you jump in beside me?" I suggested, still staring hard at her curvaceous body."

"Oh could I? that would be nice, I just need a cuddle to get warm."

She took off the nightie before she got into bed and we snuggled up close.

I had an immediate hard on which was impossible to hide.

"Ohhh, she purred, getting hold of it. Is this for me?"

"You know it is," I said running my hands over as much bare flesh as I could.

"You've got an amazing sexy body," I told her. "So beautiful. That's what's making me so hard."

"Well what shall we do about it, mon Cheri?" she giggled.

What we did about it, not long afterwards was start to fuck. That was after a lot of French kissing and feeling around. By then, her pussy was so moist after my fingering, that she was more than ready for my love making efforts.

This was Brigitte alright. But how my mom managed to keep up the pretence was beyond me. It was a faultless performance in voice, appearance and behaviour. There was no doubt about it, she was a great actress. And all for my benefit. But it was also a crafty way to seduce her son and satisfy her sexual needs. That's what we were doing right now. Both of us getting what we wanted. She deserved an Oscar but she was getting my cock.

We went at it for some time, neither of us holding anything back.

The next day I finished college early, my physics teacher not available for the afternoon session. On arrival back home, my only intention was to locate our French maid and hopefully have another sex session. Deep down, I was worried that the amazing time I was having with Mom, in this fantasy role, might soon come to an end.

I looked for Brigitte and found her doing some cleaning in Dad's study. The door was open and I stood in the entrance admiring her long legs in that ridiculously short uniform, as she bent over the front of the desk polishing the surface. It was a chance too good to miss. The mind boggling rear view and those sexy white panties were tempting me beyond reason. I needed to get them off and soon.

So, I moved silently forward and as my hands grabbed her hips, she jerked upright in shock. "Ohh!" she cried, sharply.

"It's only me, Brigitte," I soothingly reassured her. "I can't resist you."

To her credit, Mom, immediately went into character. "Oh Cheri," she purred, "you American boys are always so ready for sex."

She was right about that and to confirm it, I gently rocked into her ass, sporting an ever growing erection. Next, I knelt down immediately behind her, tugging down her panties and eased them past her high heels. "Bend over the desk" I ordered, "and get those legs apart."

She immediately complied, making my cock go harder than ever. Oh God, I thought, if only she would obey me like that all the time. Anyway, my hand went straight to her pussy, probing and fingering until that familiar squelching condition was soaking my fingers. I knew I had her then and I eased my cock gently into her vagina opening, pushing into the wetness and going in deeper. French maid or not, she was going to get it good.

I started to fuck her then, gently at first, then stepping up the attack to rock in and out with ever increasing urgency.

"Oh Darren," she whimpered, helplessly, as my rampant cock took control. The truth was that I was getting good at having sex with her. I had her measure. And fucking her over Dad's desk was certainly adding to the overall sensation of it.

Just as I came, I felt her shudder and lose control. Her cries of passion reverberated throughout the house. Our sex was getting better than ever.

I think we were both surprised when Dad walked through that front door that evening. His sudden appearance changed everything. Just like that.

As if on cue, Mom was back and all trace of Brigitte had disappeared. Damn I thought, immediately, there goes the night-time visit from Brigitte, tonight and every other night.

After Dinner, I left them alone, as I guessed they would have a lot to talk about. I spent the rest of the night catching up on my college work, finishing a project that was rapidly approaching deadline day.

The next morning, I caught Mom alone in the kitchen, clearing up after breakfast. There was a definite chill between us and I suspected this was her returning to what was conventionally acceptable and normal. Back to wifely duties in every sense. Our fun and games were over, that was for sure, at least for the moment. She just couldn't go against what society expected of a wife and mother.

"Hi Mom," I said to break the silence. "What's up. Where's erm.... Brigitte?"

"She's gone back to France," she said, still with her back to me.

"Did you enjoy your time with her," she eventually asked me.

"Sure did," I said, "but I'm also glad you're back."

It was obviously the right thing to say, because she turned round and rushed into my arms. "Oh Darren, I'm sorry for playing tricks on you, but, I think we'll have to leave Brigitte permanently in France now.

I guessed that was her way of saying goodbye.

She pecked me on the cheek and then moved away. My heart sank. She had changed back, most definitely. It was as I feared. We were back to our old mother-son relationship and just that. No more fantasises and sex games. It was over.

But then, I thought about the wonderful sex we had enjoyed upstairs on her bed. Surely, she couldn't go back on that so easy?

There must be a way to continue our hot relationship. But what she wanted to do and what she felt able to do were two different things.

Sadly, the French maid scenario had run its course, but perhaps that just meant we should replace Brigitte with a new persona that she could use. By pretending to be someone else, again, she might allow herself to engage in the kind of sexual activity with me that we had proved she wanted and enjoyed.

So, I'm thinking of getting her another costume. A different one. For her to use in character. It might appeal to her, who knows? She may be persuaded.

It's a bit of a long shot, but worth a try, don't you think?

As if to spur me into finding such a solution, or just to show me what I was missing, the next day Mom decided to dress up in what must have been the shortest skirt in her wardrobe plus a tight sweater. It was as if she was saying "Look at me, look at my legs, see what a great body I have. You'll not find a girlfriend as desirable as me.

I'm waiting for you....."

12