Fresh Air Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The largest man she had ever seen towered there before her, right next to her glittering pool. No, not a man, a monster. But not quite that either. A nine foot tall, massive creature, mostly covered with silky dark brown hair, with black skin visible on parts of the chest, neck, and face. It was massively bulky with heavy muscles evident beneath the fur on its shoulders, arms, chest, and thighs. The face was almost recognizable as human, with rugged nearly handsome features but with a very pronounced jaw and a broad nose with large nostrils. The scent was emanating from this creature, hitting her waves.

But the creature's most striking feature was its incredible cock. Bigger than Lisa's forearm and balled fist together, twitching, dark brown and hairless, shot through with veins, and almost exactly at her eye level.

Time seemed to slow to a halt. The creature stared at her with intent curiosity. A scream formed somewhere in Lisa's mind, shrieking for her to run, images of the pistol in her husband's desk drawer and the Land Rover in the garage flashing through her brain as her fight or flight instinct tried to take hold.

But an older, deeper part of her held her frozen in place. Her lizard brain relishing the sight of that gigantic cock, and the intoxicating aroma it was emitting. She felt dizzy, and her legs trembled beneath her. Her bikini bottoms were soaked again with her arousal. The tingling on her skin earlier was now rising to a burning need for contact. Blood throbbed in her ears and she flushed intensely.

He took two fluid steps toward her, watching her with intelligent eyes that seemed to pin her motionless as he towered over her. She felt powerless, this beast was magnetic, and magnificent. He was masculine virility in purest form. Her clit and nipples throbbed insistently against the fabric of her bikini, and cool sweat trickled down her torso.

"Ma la lo su lu," the creature spoke, in a deep growling baritone, pointing to himself. "Malalosulu," he repeated.

Lisa's mind reeled. He was trying to communicate. Was that his name?

Lisa's mouth had gone bone dry, but she croaked "Lisa," while pointing to herself, then repeated it again before pointing to the creature and saying "Malalosulu?" questioningly.

He nodded slightly, and seemed to relax, his eyes squinting at her. "Leesah," he growled, and Lisa nodded. His expression changed a bit, and she recognized the look he gave her now. She'd seen it thousands of times before. It was pure open lust.

This first contact shit would've been blowing her mind intellectually if she hadn't been literally about to explode with desire. Her pussy throbbed and tingled with longing. Her secretions were actually running down her leg. The scent of him standing this close was suffocating in the best possible way. Her nipples were rocks. She realized she was panting.

Almost without her conscious control, her hand reached out to touch his enormous cock. Where it had been twitching before, now if stiffened noticeably, pulsing and hot against her hand. He did not flinch as she lightly touched it, but growled like distant thunder as she stroked it with her hand. As she used both hands to slowly stroke the huge length of it, he grimaced exposing huge terrifying canines. Fear flashed through the small part of her that was still rational, but that part was not in control. The terror she felt only seemed to heighten her need for him further.

As her right hand stroked Malalosulu's massive member more boldly, her left hand was drawn to her own clit. It felt swollen to three times its usual size and had never been more sensitive. She moaned loudly as she swirled it, and unable to resist moved forward to taste the head of that massive cock.

It was magnificent. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock then stroked down the length of it. Wild game, rich mushrooms, a juicy steak, brown butter, and other flavors exploded in her mouth. She lost herself in his taste and smell, which was most intense at the base of his cock, near his balls, which she tongued greedily as well as she let her hands run through the silky fur of his muscular thighs. Her pussy dripped and spasmed, and she moaned loudly as she sucked and kissed and nibbled.

Malalosulu's great hips began to thrust seemingly involuntarily as she worshipped his cock and balls, and she looked up at his eyes, which were still lusty but now unfocused. He was salivating, panting, grunting, and thrusting. She almost came looking at his response, but very suddenly he took a half step backward and released a deep howl into the dusk. An eruption of thick tan fluid shot forth from his cock onto Lisa's hair, face, tits, and stomach, literally drenching her in his hot cum, pints of it. He grunted and howled, breathing hard, spurting four, five streams of the liquid onto her, then turned and moved quickly and dexterously into the woods, disappearing into the increasing gloom.

As droplets of cum dribbled into her mouth, Lisa dropped to her knees. The flavor of him exploded on her tongue, and her brain melted into animalistic spasms of pleasure. She lay on the pool decking, reveling in it, scooping as much cum off her body and into her mouth as she possibly could. She had eaten in every Michelin-starred restaurant in NYC but nothing compared to this flavor. If the best sex in the world had a taste, this was it. Everywhere the residue remained on her skin she throbbed with desire.

As she smeared it around her stomach, she felt a hot glob stick to her finger. Quickly she thrust her hand inside her drenched bikini bottoms and buried that finger plus two more into her pulsating pussy. The explosion of ecstasy that followed immediately was like nothing she had ever felt. Her consciousness of reality melted away as her pelvis thrusted uncontrollably, and her body spasmed, wracked with wave after wave of mind-wrecking orgasms. Her vaginal muscles tensed and clenched her fingers as she pulled them out, stroking her clitoris, which sent her over the edge multiple times again. She gasped and grunted, then howled into the gathering darkness, writhing on the marble decking by the pool, insensate with pleasure. Finally the intensity overwhelmed her, and she lost consciousness.

When she awoke, her eyes fluttered open to see a dark night sky filled with stars. A cold sweat sheened her skin, and she was covered in goosebumps and the cool evening breeze caressed her. She shivered, and with difficulty dragged herself to her hands and knees. Her nipples still tingled, and her pussy throbbed, but the intensity of her arousal had dropped somewhat. Still, as she crawled toward the house, the motion of her thighs sent little thrills of pleasure through her pussy.

Too weak to stand, but managing to pull open a sliding glass door to a spare room overlooking the pool deck, she crawled inside, and collapsed on the soft warm carpet. She grabbed the comforter on the nearby bed and pulled it over herself, falling instantly asleep.

Her sleep was fitful and restless, tortured by dreams of Malalosulu. His intoxicating scent, powerful muscles, silky hair, massive cock, and the taste of his cock and cum tormented her.

She awoke with a start, panting, still recovering from the night of dreams. Daylight was breaking. She slowed her breathing, and looked out the window past the pool and toward the woods longingly. Only one thought filled her mind, one overwhelming desire...

More.

12