Fresh Toppings, Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, these are fucking nice." He muttered, lunging face-first into my rack while guiding his manhood to my slit. I cooed sultrily as I sank onto him, Trevor's mouth and hands at my breasts adding to my buzz as I filled myself on the second cock of the evening. My mind voiced fleeting alarm at my mounting depravity, but I explained it away, justifying 'I'm just making up for the long layoff.' Bouncing on my knees, I rode Trevor's prick, swiveling my hips to steer him deep into my womb.

I looked up to find two fresh naked men before me. To my left, Reese sat at the corner of the couch arm and back; on my right side, Tommy stood on the middle cushion, his erection waving proudly from his crotch. Both twins were comparably endowed, and identically insistent. I leaned to my right, taking Tommy into my mouth while ringing my fingers around Reese's shaft to my left. My lips bobbed their snug embrace along Tommy's cock, then I switched brothers, stroking Tommy as I busily sucked Reese. Below me, my pussy melted, oozing my fluids down Trevor's pipe and off his balls onto the couch below.

Freeing my mouth for an instant, I threw my head back and painted the ceiling with my climaxing profanities. "Fuck me! God, your cock is so fucking good! Fuck my pussy harder! Shit, I'm gonna cum again! Fuck meeeeee!" I blushed at my outburst as my orgasm crested, taking Tommy back into my jaws with a contrite whimper as Trevor continued to thrust below me.

"Man, we should have invited her to more parties in high school..." Duncan observed from the fringes.

Trevor boosted me out of his lap as he stood, giving my ass an approving smack as he passed. Tommy's hands on my hips guided me back to the couch, this time on my knees, lengthwise. Reese knelt before me, pressing his cock to my mouth. I eagerly wrapped my lips around his tool, while behind me his twin entered my freshly fucked pussy. "Hmmmff!" I hummed through my nose as Tommy's manhood parted my gash.

As I sucked Reese, his hands traveled over my pale face, then to the back of my head. Gathering my long, red hair into a loose ponytail, he fashioned a makeshift bridle to guide my tempo. His hips pumped forward, feeding his dick into my mouth and down my throat. Behind me, Tommy plunged his cock deep into my drenched pussy. Spit-roasted by the twins, my mind swirled surreally while my loins bubbled towards another potent orgasm.

"Not before my brother gets a turn." Tommy interrupted as he abruptly exited me, eliciting a bratty whine from my lips. He stood from the couch while Reese climbed around on the couch back to my tail. The second twin settled into place behind me, and without a word pierced the wet folds of my snatch. Tommy arrived before me, his glans sticky with my cum as it batted my nose and lips. My open mouth chased after his tip, finally enfolding him between my lips and tasting the raw flavor of my own juices.

Reese's tempo was steadier than his twin's. With long, deep strokes, his cock smoothly thumped a firm rhythm into my slit. Tommy resumed his frantic pace, this time at my mouth. His dick flailed over my tongue and into my tonsils, gagging me in an eruption of frothy spit and foam. Hands -- his and another's -- at the back of my head and neck held me in place as his prick galloped in my jaws. Other hands pawed at my back, butt, and tits, advancing from all angles.

Sinewy arms looped around my waist, unexpectedly hauling me away as I was abruptly claimed by the unseen meddler. Reese's tool squished abruptly from my gash and his brother's sprang from my mouth with a slobbery pop. My feet kicked feebly in the air as I was carted away from the couch. Aidan appeared between my legs, stabilizing my ankles around his shoulders as I was lowered onto a padded leather ottoman.

"Jesus," I wheezed assessing the line of nude men spanning the room, "are all of you really going to fuck me?"

Connor came to my right side. "Are you gonna say 'no'?" he mocked as he stood over me. He gave my bare tit a generous squeeze as his next naked friend arranged himself between my thighs.

Aidan's hips pivoted forward, sinking his cock into my sodden pussy. Connor pressed his own tip to my lips, and I accepted him into my mouth with an aching moan. A cockhead tapped impatiently at my left cheek, and I reached to stroke it with my hand while tending to the birthday boy. Relenting, I traded, finding Duncan pressing his rigid manhood to my jaws. My mouth took his dick, swirling my tongue around the glans and bucking my lips along the shaft.

I watched my feet hanging in the air behind Aidan's head. My toes, nails painted a juvenile metallic pink, curled with pleasure as my cunt contracted around his thrusting dick. Each pounding entry peeled my bare back and butt across the leather cushion. Swapping my slavering mouth between Connor and Duncan's pricks, my tits wobbled on my ribs with Aidan's every impact.

Squealing around Duncan's tool, my pussy clamped down on Aidan's shaft. Duncan's hand on the back of my head held my mouth in place through my climax. Bubbles of drool fizzed from the corners of my mouth as my gagged yowl forced its way out around the obstructing pole.

Captured by a rare moment of ambition, Duncan unexpectedly moved and left my mouth with a dribbly smack of my lips. Moving speedily, he grabbed beneath my armpits and scooped my back off the ottoman. I dangled between his hands under my arms and my ankles draped over Aidan's shoulders. With startling agility, Duncan skated onto the ottoman, in under my suspended trunk, before dropping my back and butt onto his abdomen. Through the lift and drop process, Aidan's prick never left my slit.

Duncan's hands crawled up my ribs to my bobbing rack. Scooping up twin handfuls of doughy tit-meat, he groaned appreciation of my soft and supple body. Trevor had taken Duncan's place beside my head, and he fed his prick into my open lips before I had regained my wits after my move.

"Sure, her tits are great," Duncan announced from beneath me, "But I'm more of an ass man..." One of his hands left my bust and squeezed the swell of my butt. With my legs raised and parted over Aidan's shoulders, the bubble of my cheeks lay at his crotch. My own wet excitement followed gravity from my quim's raised pose, sloppily trickling over my taint and into my crack. Guiding his rigid tool, Duncan pressed his tip against the exposed, slicked rosebud of my anus. My clenched sphincter resisted stubbornly, but Duncan persisted and wore down its refusal. With a filling shudder, his cock lunged into my asshole.

"Hergk!" I burbled as my backdoor was rudely packed, but Trevor's dick was lodged in my throat and muddled the noise. The room erupted in cheers. Below me, the doubled erections jammed both of my holes. While my mouth was likewise stuffed with Trevor's prick, a hand on my other side piloted my free fingers to blindly stroke a fourth man. I reflected that this was not the way I had imagined my night would go when I left for work this morning.

The cocks in my ass and pussy drilled deep into my tender holes, thrashing inside me like untamed brutes. Each stretching pole carved out fresh territory in my innards, my impossible fullness extending through me like a dizzying fever until the heat seemed to consume my entire body. My lips were stolen away from Trevor, and a new cock entered my mouth. The taste of my own cum on the shaft suggested Reese, but the face was lost in the bustle above me. Aidan's driving pipe drummed rhythmically in my quim, and a stinging, powerful orgasm shuddered through my small, busty, overextended frame. I screamed in airtight pleasure over the mystery dick in my mouth as my pussy quivered around Aidan's cock.

Impatient hands redirected my face once more, turning me about again and packing my mouth with another anonymous pole. I obediently coursed my lips along the shaft, my chin dripping with drool that overflowed my jaws. A moment later, I was abruptly snatched away yet again. I reversed and dedicatedly pleased the latest dick with my utile lips. My hands worked to double my efforts, feverishly stroking whichever pricks found my fingers.

The cock wrenched from my mouth in a burst of spit as Duncan sat up beneath me. Aidan stood and backed away, withdrawing from my pussy as he dropped my legs from his shoulders. Duncan's tool sloshed out of my anus, and he pushed me up on my jellied legs. Reese promptly flopped to his back on the stool, executing a sit-up as he reached for my hands and pulled me over him. I stepped forward gingerly, straddling the man while he reclined and tugged me downward with him. Bracing his dick skyward below me, I lowered myself onto his swollen pipe.

The other boys fanned out in front of me as my pussy sank onto Reese's shaft. The forest of dicks waved demandingly at my face. I leaned my mouth to the left, taking the furthest portside tool into my jaws while stretching my arm to the right to massage that end-cock. My concentration centered on my mouth and hands, almost forgetting about the surging manhood in my sloppy gash. Moving in towards the center of the row, my mouth swapped to the next cock in line, bringing my left hand to replace my lips on the vacated shaft.

I had, in fact, neglected to count the dicks before me, and was caught off guard by the hand lifting at the cleft of my buttocks. Craning my eyes to peer behind me, Connor's face came into view. He beamed a wide birthday smile as he leaned forward. The head of his tool pressured my puckered knot, then pierced through the back exit with a satisfied grunt. A porcine squeal screeched from my packed lips as the host's manhood burrowed into my rectum.

"Guys..." Connor announced with a contented chuckle, "this is, like, a top-five-ever birthday gift..." His hips began to gyrate, carving his broad cock into my constricting anus. The crowd cheered their agreement as the third man in line wrested my mouth away from his neighbor and filled my jaws with his own prick. I kept my hands active on the two poles at the ends, stroking the men with all the skill I could muster. Below me, Reese pushed his hips upward, smoothly raising his cock into my pussy.

Other than Reese fixed below me, the crowd orbited in predatory paces, hunting for an opening and opportunity for penetration. Like sharks circling vulnerable quarry, the men surrounded me, stalking, and pouncing at any opening; they showed only the scantest of table manners at the feeding frenzy.

A stirring in the row sent a new man to my rear. Connor courteously exited my ass, and the next man quickly filled my blinking rosebud. The prior invasions had numbed the hole so that its stubbornness yielded with only a token struggle. Coming around my side, Connor regained my open mouth, driving his grimy-tasting cock past my tongue and lips and into the back of my throat.

"Holy shit! That was just in your ass!" Aidan exclaimed in amazement. "Are nerds always this fucking filthy?!"

"Look how she loves that double-dicking from the twins," Trevor said matter-of-factly, evincing it was Tommy who had now dug balls-deep in my asshole, "She was always a fucking freak; even if she didn't know it yet." I shut my eyes submissively, bobbing my lips and devotedly polishing Connor's soiled cock.

Reese moved beneath me, and Tommy curtailed assfucking me and exited my tush. I toppled off Reese as he stood up, then lay on my hip at the edge of the ottoman as Connor took a seat in its center. He stared at me with a lurid smile on his lips, then grabbed his cock and waved it invitingly. "Climb on!"

I swept a fatigued leg over his hips, whimpering as I sank my aching pussy down his length. I grunted -- too exhausted to form words -- as he bottomed out inside me. My hips began rotating, bouncing me along the birthday boy's manhood as Duncan stepped forward and thrust his cock back into my lips. Beneath me, Connor grinned arrogantly.

"Yeah, you love that birthday cock, don't you?" Connor rumbled. I nodded my head 'yes' as I rode him. "Say it! Tell me you love my big birthday cock!" He ordered.

"Wah 'uv ore vfik hurfay kahw!" I spluttered around Duncan's obstructing dick.

"Sweety, no one can understand you with your mouth full of cock." Connor scolded to uproarious laughter from the party. "Take the dick out of your mouth when you speak." As a birthday favor to his host, Duncan pulled out from my lips.

"I love your birthday cock!" I breathlessly shrieked, bucking wildly on top of him. My ripe tits rebounded rowdily with my every bounce. "God, I fucking love your big birthday cock!" The reprise gushed from my lips as I came again. The party thundered jubilantly, and Tommy shoved past Duncan to re-pack my mouth with his dick.

Behind me, Reese slid into position. His cockhead skidded down my crack before wriggling through my slackened pucker. As Reese bowed his hips forward, skewering my bowed anus, my hands were guided to two other pipes to my sides. Flapping my arms like futile wings, I jerked two additional men while my pussy, ass, and mouth were simultaneously stuffed with cocks. As my triple holes were abused, I felt like the clique had converted me into an absurd, perverted device, to be exploited for their pleasure.

Bobbing my head and pumping my arms in debauched synergy, I serviced the three faceless dicks in my mouth and hands while my holes were plugged by two more. I recognized Trevor's voice as he swapped with Reese at my backdoor. I groaned at the bite of his glans barging past my knot but hummed in consent as my ass was again filled with a cock. Trading my mouth to the lone neglected prick before me, I whirred blearily as I was used by the pack of grown preppies. Hands yanked my lips down the sloppy shaft; hands mauled and pawed my tits, ass, and every inch of skin their fingers could reach.

Trevor's hot breath cooked my ear as he drew close behind my head. "I knew I was gonna fuck you as soon as I saw you in the store today. Did you know it, too?"

"Brrmng," I gagged evasively around the cock in my mouth.

"Deny it if you want, but don't forget you're working for tips. And now I. Own. Your. Ass." He emphasized each of his last words with a hard thrust into my overstretched pucker.

Pinned between the thrusting male bodies, I drifted, lost in the fog of lust and cocks. My carnal heat swelled, saturating my brain with enjoyment at being stuffed in every hole, fucked like a whore. No, I corrected myself, not like a whore; they were fucking me like a lonely, bookish delivery girl desperate for attention and tips. I bayed in grueling pleasure.

Tommy's pole shivered in my hand as I stroked him. His leaking tip promised to begin spurting as he wrenched my mouth away from his twin's cock and shoved his own at my face. As Connor and Trevor's pricks continued thumping my gash and knot, Tommy unleashed a potent jet of thick cum that struck and divided on the point of my nose. The hot seed splashed against my cheeks, dripped off my jaw, and landed in heavy droplets on Connor's chest and the leather footstool.

"Don't get cum on the leather!" Connor barked, ushering me off of his cock and to the floor. My muddled brain registered passing amusement at which cum globs had raised his ire. Behind me, Trevor cooperatively pulled out of my asshole and moved me to my knees on the wood.

As I knelt, jizz continued to fly from Tommy's tip, lashing a sticky stripe up my neck and another onto my surging tits. I grabbed his prick and corralled it into my mouth, squeezing the pole and milking a load down my throat. "Hmmsh," I hummed as I swallowed the heavy dose of salty gel. Popping the slaked cock from my mouth, I alertly scanned the remainder of the party.

Connor crooked a directing finger at me, then pointed to the footstool. "Clean it up..." he ordered. I crawled the two steps to the edge of the seat, extended my tongue and lapped the spilled semen off the leather. As I turned to show Connor my swallowed-empty mouth, a gummy rope of spunk gushed from his dick, landing in a wide, messy band from my ear across my eye to my forehead. A second volley splattered on my nose and cheek, quickly joined by a third that stitched over the bridge of my nose and trickled away under my opposite eye.

He placed his tip against my lips, which I opened and accepted him. Syrupy cum gushed across my tongue and down my throat. Connor stared down at me as I swallowed. "Does it taste better than Grant's?" He grinned in ghoulish amusement at his own question. I nodded 'yes' with his dick pursed in my lips, although I'd had too many cocks in my mouth that night to taste any difference. Satisfied, Connor unceremoniously yanked his pipe from my mouth, startling me and knocking me off balance so I came to rest on my hip.

As I recoiled, Trevor stepped in inches away from me, unloading his cock onto my unprepared face. I gasped and sputtered as he doused my eyebrows and forehead at close range. A gooey lob landed in a heavy mess in the hair atop my head, followed by another that tangled in my bangs and hairline. Firmly grabbing the top of my head, he wrenched my face upward and drizzled cum over my lips and chin. He pushed his drained manhood into my mouth and squeezed out a final squirt into my tonsils.

"I should have saved something for those tits." Trevor lamented, tapping his spent prick against my lips and chin in a squall of jizz flecks.

"I've got 'em!" Reese called, stepping forward and drenching my bust in a blizzard of sticky cords. The gobs of cum ran together in rivulets over my globes, collecting in my cleavage and oozing from my tits to my stomach and the floor. He raised his aim, blasting another shot onto my lips and nose. I flinched at the blow, turning my face, and taking a streak in my ear and in the hair at my temple.

Reese's eyes gleamed with a ribald smile as he backed away. Aidan and Duncan stepped forward, and Duncan bent down and grabbed me by my knees. Jerking my legs open, he declared, "I haven't had a turn in her pussy yet!" I distantly pondered whether that was true; with all the dicks I had taken and combinations of penetrations I had endured, it felt impossible that any of the boys had missed a crack at any of my holes. He levered my butt off the floor, hooking my knees into his elbows as he raised me to meet him. With a grunt, Duncan's cock entered the sodden, aching hamburger meat between my legs.

I rasped as he thrust into my exhausted pussy, curling my back skyward above my shoulders and head braced on the hardwood. My tits waggled atop my arched frame with each impact. As my body shook, the patchwork of jellied cum on my breasts broke and ran, trickling off my ribs and dripping to the floor. On my face, the layered jism of the four partygoers mingled and sloughed from my chin and forehead and down my cheeks into my ears and hair. I croaked wearily as my aching pussy shuddered and contracted around Duncan's shaft, cumming almost more from the debauched sensation of the others' jizz oozing over my body than from the dick in my gash.

From behind and above my head, Aidan fired a line of viscous splooge, frosting my cheek and eye. That sight broke his friend's stamina, and dropping me to the floor, Duncan pulled out of my worn-out cunt and climbed over my legs, straddling my stomach. He mirrored Aidan's action, coating my forehead and cheek with long, arcing shots that petered out in splotches over my tits and neck. With my eyes sealed shut by jizz, I blindly felt the successive whips of cum slapping my cheeks, nose, and chin. The cum flowed and slithered over my face, blending into the coats of jism from the other guests and dribbling from my ribs and jaw onto the hardwood beneath my back.

Harsh laughter made me open my lids, blinking as cum tangled in my lashes and stung my eyes. Aidan smacked his softening cock against my cheekbone as Duncan flapped his own at my tits.