Freshers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he is," Terri replied, nodding her understanding.

"If it turns out to be malignant he could lose one of his testicles," I added, fighting against my emotions, and definitely not winning the battle. "Or even both, if it's spread elsewhere - he'd effectively be castrated, and he'd never be able to father a child!"

"Can't they get rid of it any other way?" Terri asked me, perhaps trying to cling on to some form of optimism in the situation. "I mean, they can cut tumours out, can't they?"

"Not with men's testicles, apparently," I replied. "If they find a tumour on one of his testicles the whole thing has to come out."

"Oh my Lord, poor Tommy," Terri responded.

"He's just become so withdrawn lately," I said, feeling a tear forming in the corner of my left eye. "He won't let me anywhere near him - he won't let me touch him, won't even take his clothes off when we're together."

The tear in my eye broke free and trickled down my cheek.

"Oh God, Terri, I don't know what to do!" I said, finally giving in to my emotions. "I want to be able to tell him that nothing would ever change the way I feel about him no matter how many testicles he has! I don't care if he's left with only one, or none at all, I love him for who he is above everything else!"

"Well, I can safely say that I echo your thoughts entirely," Terri replied. "He's the most wonderful thing to have ever happened to me, too. He was my first and, God willing, will be the only man I'll ever want or need to be with."

"I just don't know what I can do to make him see that," I went on, genuinely at a loss as to how I could make him see that nothing that could ever happen to him could change the way I feel about him.

"Well, there is one thing that might help him," Terri pondered aloud. "Something that might help to ease his nerves for tomorrow and reassure him of how much we love him no matter what."

"Please, I'm all ears," I replied eagerly as I dabbed away my tears.

"Remember that time when we were on holiday and we pampered him?" Terri reminded me.

"Oh yes, I remember," I recalled wistfully.

"We could do something like that again," Terri continued. "We could make him feel all relaxed and taken care of. I mean he takes care of us, sometimes without expecting anything in return. He looks after us and cooks for us and is there for us whenever we need him, so it's only right that we make him see how much he means to us by giving back to him in return."

"That's absolutely perfect!" I replied, finally being able to cast aside my negativity and replace it with something more positive.

"Let's head into town and get as much nice-smelling stuff as we can find, and something to make him a really tasty meal, and tonight you and I will pamper him so much he'll end up going all gooey and so relaxed that he'll become a big ol' contented Tommy-bear!" Terri enthused as she went on.

"I expect he'll need to shaved 'down there' for his scan tomorrow," I added, getting more and more into the idea. "And even if he doesn't, I'll shave him anyway!"

"Yeah, but don't you already do that for him every week?"

"Well, I do, yes, but tonight I'll make an especially good job of it! I'm going to lather him up with the finest shaving cream money can buy, and then I shall use his very best razor, the one our dad bought him for his birthday last year, instead of the cheapo disposable one we usually use."

"And when we're done with him in the bathroom we'll take him into the living room and give him a massage he'll never forget!"

"I'd say that definitely sounds like a good plan!" I enthused with a smile. "So let's set to it right away!"

And with that we hurriedly drained our tea, stowed Terri's suitcases and rucksack at the left luggage lockers and headed straight for the shops.

Treating Tommy (Terri)

Beth's news that Tommy might have cancer had come as an awful shock, especially since it was in such a sensitive area for him. I might have had a very sheltered upbringing thanks to my mother's puritanical ways, but I was pretty certain that the mere thought of having cancer in his testicles would definitely fill him with dread, especially when it meant that he might lose one of them. Or potentially even both of them. I knew I would be an absolute emotional wreck if it was me and I was faced with the possibility of losing one of my breasts.

But I had faith that God could see what a wonderful young man Tommy is, and would guide him through this difficult time for him. I knew that I would definitely pray for him before I went to bed that night. Ever since I first met him, and ever since the first time I'd made love with him, I knew Tommy was the kindest and most generous man I'd ever known - he made me feel as though I was every bit as special to him as Beth was. And Alex too, for that matter. So if pampering him and showering him with love and affection might help to allay his fears and ease his strained nerves then it was definitely worth making every effort I could muster for him.

Beth and I headed straight into the city centre and immediately headed for the department store where she works. We headed downstairs into the basement where the men's department was (and straight away I could see what she meant by how claustrophobic it was down there) and found the toiletries section. There were quite a few products to choose from, but nowhere near as many as there was in the women's department that occupied two entire floors upstairs. Still, we managed to find some nice shower gel with a lovely woody and spicy scent, some scented shaving soap that came in a sort of special tin, some moisturising post-shave balm, and some aftershave with the same scent as the shower gel, and Beth even bought him some nice new underwear, saying that he ought to at least make a good impression on whichever medical technician would be conducting his scan. She paid for it all using her staff discount and then we headed off towards our next port of call.

I had no idea where we could possibly find massage oil, but Beth clearly did as she led us towards a little place near the Shambles that she said she'd found whilst exploring the city. She picked out something with an ingredient called lemongrass that I'd never heard of. It had a pleasantly zesty aroma and I could also detect ginger in it too, so I eagerly approved of it - I loved the smell of ginger then, and I still do.

With the massage oil purchased we headed to one of the city's finest butchers and came out with half a dozen of their best quality sausages, and then went and found a greengrocer where we purchased some best Maris Piper potatoes, a large red onion and some nice green beans. We had decided, Beth and I, that nothing appealed to Tommy more than a hearty and warming homemade toad in the hole served with big thick cut chips, tender green beans and smothered in lashings of thick red onion gravy. Even though Tommy himself was the most culinarily gifted of us, we felt sure we could make a decent go of it.

With everything we needed weighing down several carrier bags we returned to the station, retrieved my luggage from the locker and then hailed a taxi to take us to the flat. On our student finances a taxi was a bit of an extravagance, but with so much stuff to carry it was the only practical option. When we let ourselves in we were pleased to find that Tommy was still out - Beth explained that he was spending an afternoon at the dig his university professor was conducting near the city walls. As soon as we shut the door we hauled my luggage up to my room, and then immediately set about putting our plan into action. Beth started preparing the toad in the hole for Tommy, whilst I set up an improvised massage parlour in the living room, using the cushions from the sofa and a spare blanket to fashion a sort of massage bed upon the coffee table. I set up all the toiletries we'd bought and prepared the shaving kit we'd be using on him. By the time we'd be finished with him, Tommy would surely be blissed-out and have his mind taken off his impending ultrasound scan, for a while at least.

Tommy eventually arrived just after six that evening, and found us both together in the kitchen. He also found us completely naked, and ready to serve him with a hearty meal of his favourite comfort food.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes!" he said as he set his bag of archaeological tools on the floor and came over towards me for a clearly much needed hug.

"It's good to be home, Tommy," I said in reply as I returned his embrace. "And this is my home now, with you and Beth."

We kissed a long and sensual kiss as we reestablished our loving bond, finally coming up for air after what felt like an eternity.

"It's good to have you back - I've really missed you, Terri," he replied to me.

I felt the vibration of his deep masculine voice in my chest as I hugged him tightly.

"And coming home to the sight of two beautiful naked women is definitely something to brighten up a cold winter's day spent in a hole in the ground digging up bits of old pottery!" he added with a chuckle. "As fascinating as archaeology is, it can be pretty grubby work sometimes!"

"So I see," I said as I gently took a step back to see his dirt encrusted work clothes.

"I guess I'd better get changed into something a little less mucky," Tommy said as he unzipped his winter jacket.

"Now you just stop right there, Mister Tommy-bear!" Beth chided playfully, stopping him in his tracks. "Terri and I had a talk earlier today, and we made a decision."

"About what?" Tommy responded cautiously.

"Tommy, Beth told me everything - about your, er, current problem," I said as I helped him out of his coat and handed it to Beth. "Oh, Tommy, I can't even begin to imagine what it's been like for you these past few days - you must be out of your mind with worry."

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," he replied.

"So Beth and I decided that what you'd really need to take your mind off your scan tomorrow is an evening of peaceful pampering and relaxation," I went on. "And we're not taking no for an answer!"

"Tommy," Beth took over. "Terri and I want you to know that if, God forbid, you might lose one of your testicles it won't change how we see you one iota. We're here for you every step of the way, Tommy, and nothing will ever change that - we don't care if you'll only have one testicle - we love you no matter what you might look like down there. We want you to know that, well, Terri and I see you as the most wonderful guy that two women like us could ever have the privilege of having in our lives. So tonight you're going to let Terri and I take care of you, okay?"

"Er, I guess," Tommy replied.

"And it all begins right now," Terri announced as she pulled out a chair at the dining table. "Please, take a seat."

"Er, sure," Tommy answered. "But don't you want me to get changed first?"

"Nope!" Beth responded as she gently pushed him down onto the chair. "For now, Terri and I are happy to be your naked servant girls!"

"Well, er, I guess I have no say in the matter, right?" Tommy said as Beth and I busied ourselves in the kitchen. "I mean, I'd never say no to an offer like that!"

I took a large glass out from the cupboard and then bent down to get a can of lager out from the fridge, giving Tommy a very good view of my bare behind. Usually I only ever did that sort of move as part of my striptease routine, and I always insisted on leaving that sort of thing in whatever pub or club or for whatever stag party I was performing for, but for once I was happy to give Tommy my best and most alluring moves. I knew Tommy and Beth were still disapproving in my vocation as a stripper, but it had turned out, weirdly, to be the most confidence-building thing I'd ever done and I guess they could both see that now, even if they still didn't really approve of me showing off my naked body for the enjoyment of groups of men (and one or two women too).

I turned and pulled the tab off the beer can and then poured its contents into the glass, taking it as slowly as I could, and giving him a luridly candid view of my front, including my freshly shaved and totally hairless pudenda. By the look on his face I could definitely tell he was enjoying the show I was putting on for him - it was the exact same look I got from the guys I normally performed in front of.

I set the glass of cold beer before him and then returned to assist Beth.

"Whatever it is that's in the oven, it smells utterly divine!" Tommy said as he sipped his beer.

"Well, I'm hoping it tastes divine too," Beth said over her shoulder. "I know I'm not as good a cook as you are, but I've tried my best for you, my dear sweet brother."

"If your love is in it, then I know it will be absolutely wonderful," he replied.

Oh, he knows how to say the sweetest things sometimes, I chuckled to myself as I helped Beth dish up the toad in the hole with freshly fried thick cut chips, green beans and onion gravy.

"Well, the proof, as they say, is in the pudding," Beth said as she set the lovingly homemade meal before him. "Or rather, the proof is in the toad in the hole in this instance!"

"Oh, Beth, you made this for me?"

"I know it's your favourite thing ever, so I thought if anything could make you feel all nice and warm on the inside, a nice and hearty toad in the hole would be just the thing!" she responded proudly.

"Oh, sis, I don't deserve you sometimes!" Tommy said as he tucked in.

"Nope, it's us that don't deserve to have you!" I said as I came and stood beside Beth.

Tommy took a large forkful of sausage and Yorkshire pudding, glistening in a coating of onion gravy, and devoured it.

"Mmm, that is bloody good!" he announced after several long moments of contented chewing. "Please accept my heartiest compliments to the chef!"

"I'm pleased it passes your taste test, Mister Tommy-bear," Beth responded with a smile.

"Now, eat up like a good boy," I said to him in my best mother hen voice. "Because Beth and I have a lot more in store for you tonight!"

* * * * * *

Well I can safely say that when it comes to toad in the hole, Tommy certainly has a very healthy appetite! He had not one, but two servings of it, and would've had a third if Beth hadn't told him to leave room for the chocolate sponge pudding and custard we'd made for dessert.

Once he'd finished devouring the unashamedly man-sized meal, Beth and I took him upstairs for phase two of 'Operation Tommy' as Beth and I had dubbed that evening's planned activities.

"From now on, you don't have to lift a finger," Beth said as we stood before him at the foot of the bed he normally shared with Beth. "Just let Terri and I make a fuss of you, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he responded, adding a mock salute for good measure.

Beth stepped forward and placed her hands on the hem of his dirt encrusted sweater. Tommy automatically raised his arms to allow Beth to take it off, and once it was off completely she handed it to me to place into the laundry basket in the corner of the room. She knelt down to take his socks off, and then relieved him of his t-shirt. Following that, she unclipped his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and slowly drew them down off his hips.

Beth had told me how Tommy had become somewhat reluctant to show himself since discovering the lump on his testicle, so it was reassuring to see that he didn't seem to object to her undressing him. Hopefully he wouldn't object to us touching him later on.

"You're such a handsome man, Tommy," Beth sighed as she handed me his jeans and then placed her hands upon his hips, ready to take his pants down and complete the job of undressing him. "And I know you've been uneasy about letting me see you naked or touching you lately, so I think it's brave of you to get this far. And let me say right now that both Terri and I will be touching you a lot tonight, but if at any time you want us to stop you only have to say the word, okay? We're doing this for you, Tommy, to show you how much we love you and care for you, but the last thing we want is for this to be unpleasant in any way, so if you want us to stop, just say 'stop', okay?"

"Okay," Tommy confirmed his understanding.

"Good," Beth replied. "Now, may I take your pants off now?"

"Go right ahead," Tommy answered.

Beth smiled and kneeled before him, and in one long and playfully slow movement she took Tommy's underwear down, rending him finally as naked as Beth and I.

"Now that's what I call a sight for sore eyes!" I said with an admiring sigh as I saw the alluring sight of Tommy's penis, and behind that his testicles that had been the cause of his current health scare.

"It's a sight for sore eyes for me too," Beth added with a sigh of her own as she handed Tommy's underpants to me. "I thought I'd never get to see it again!"

She picked his penis up in her hand and looked directly at it.

"Hello, old friend!" she said with a slight giggle. "I've missed you!"

"Shall we move on to the next stage, Elizabeth?" I asked.

"By all means, Theresa," Beth responded, returning my use of her full name.

We escorted Tommy into the bathroom and had him stand in the bathtub. Beth turned on the shower whilst I stepped in to join him.

"Let's get you nice and clean and get all that dirt of you," I said as I gently pushed him back to stand under the warm deluge.

I picked up the brand new natural sponge we'd bought and added a generous amount of shower gel, creating a soft lather that smelled evocatively masculine. Tommy looked at me appreciatively as I covered him with the manly scented foam, leaving not a single square inch of his naked body un-lathered. I turned him around and applied it all over his back, his shoulders and of course I simply had to spend more time than was absolutely necessary applying it to his wonderfully soft yet powerfully muscular behind. And then I finished off by lavishing my attention to his penis. I carefully teased his foreskin back, taking care as always to be as gentle as possible, and applied the soft foam all over his bared glans and the soft skin of his shaft. I looked directly into his eyes as I soaped up his most sensitive parts and gave him a look that conveyed my undying love for him.

"Feel nice?" I asked him as I fondled his penis, which rather unsurprisingly started to firm up in my hand.

"You have no idea how much!" he responded with a smile.

"Oh, I think we can see for ourselves!" Beth giggled, pointing out his growing erection.

I wasn't sure whether or not to touch his balls, since they had been the source of his anxiety of late, and for a moment I considered simply leaving them our altogether, but something in my mind told me not to be so stupid, and instead I simply cupped his precious orbs in my left hand.

I couldn't feel it at first, but after a few moments I found it - a small but firm protrusion on his left testicle. I decided not to ruin the moment and draw attention to it, so I simply continued soaping up his scrotum for a few more moments.

"Time to get you rinsed off and give your hair a nice shampooing," Beth announced. "And then we're going to give you a nice shave to get you nice and smooth for tomorrow."

Tommy did as we instructed and stepped back under the shower head, rinsing off the foam that I'd spent the past few minutes lovingly applying to him. Once he was fully rinsed off I stepped out of the bath and Beth took my place. She had him sit on the edge of the bath and then applied a generous squirt of shampoo into her hand and started to massage it into his scalp. Tommy had such wonderful hair - a rich golden blond with a slight curl to it that he'd inherited from his mother. Beth spent several minutes rubbing the shampoo into those curls, causing Tommy to sigh with contentment as his twin sister lovingly massaged his scalp. After a while she had him stand under the shower to rinse off and then she instructed him to sit once more on the edge of the bathtub.