Freshers' Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John spent several minutes lovingly licking and sucking Hannah's gorgeous breasts - an action that was met with approving moans from Hannah. As he caressed her with his tongue, his left hand moved gently down her body until he reached her pussy, which was already wet.

Continuing to play with Hannah's tits, John stroked her clit and swirled it around between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned again and pushed herself up to meet his fingers. Her breathing became heavier as John picked up the pace of his licking and rubbing, moving his slick fingers faster and faster over her aching pussy.

It didn't take long for Hannah to cum. A couple more minutes of intense touching from John's fingers and mouth, and she was ready to explode. The orgasm hit her quickly, and she moaned loudly through her heavy breathing, arching her back up off the floor and then settling back down once it had passed.

"Oh my god," she said panting. "Thank you."

John laughed gently at her politeness but said nothing. They remained lying down next to each other for a couple of minutes, looking into each other's eyes with their noses almost touching.

Hannah then turned herself around on the floor so her head was level with John's crotch. She gently rolled him onto his back and took his cock in her hand, before starting to wank him slowly.

John sat up so he could watch her. She continued to pump his cock gently at its base as she moved her head over and began to lick it. John groaned as he felt her tongue running slowly up to the end of his rigid dick before swirling around its head. Hannah then picked up the pace and licked him more vigorously up and down the shaft again and again.

Though normally content with his sexual stamina, John was beginning to think he wouldn't last long if Hannah kept this up. He couldn't remember feeling this hard before and wanted to make the most of it.

Sensing an opportunity to distract himself from an early orgasm as well as to pleasure Hannah, John turned his upper body to the side to allow him to grab Hannah's left leg and lift it up to give him access to her pussy once more.

Hannah could feel what he was trying to do and swung her leg up and over John's head before settling down on top of him so they were in a sixty-nine position, all the while keeping his cock in her mouth and sucking on it gently.

With Hannah's wet pussy over his face, John wasted no time in beginning to lap at it, drawing his tongue all over her clean-shaven lips and vibrating it over her clit. He felt Hannah murmuring with pleasure along the length of his cock.

Giving and receiving oral sex at the same time was a new experience for John, and he liked it. True, having Hannah's legs either side of his head and her body lying on top of him meant that he couldn't enjoy watching her give him a blowjob, but he'd always loved licking out girls, and getting sucked off whilst doing it felt incredible.

Though he couldn't see Hannah, John could certainly feel her - her breasts were pressed against his stomach and her warm mouth slid up and down his cock. He could already feel an orgasm rising inside him, so started to eat out Hannah more intensely to make sure that she came first.

It didn't take long before he got his wish. A minute or so later, Hannah brought her mouth off John's cock, unable to focus on sucking him as her release drew closer.

"Oh yessssss," she whispered to him. "Keep going."

With this, she sat up more so her pussy was planted right onto John's mouth. He licked her more and more, and he grabbed her fit arse to pull her closer into him. Her panting grew heavier still and she clamped her solid thighs right round his head.

John vision and hearing were now almost completely obscured by Hannah as she rode out her orgasm. He could just hear occasional muffled moans.

Eventually, she came long and hard and, after waiting a moment, lifted herself off his head and knelt down on the floor next to him. Neither of them said a word. Hannah was still coming down from a powerful orgasm and John, who was absolutely desperate to cum himself, was planning his next move.

"Stand up," Hannah said eventually, surprising John as she took control.

He obliged and got up off the floor, his back and neck aching from their exertions. Hannah shuffled up to him and took his cock in her mouth again. She carefully lubed it up with her saliva and placed it between her gorgeous breasts before wrapping them around it.

John was thrilled. He had always been a breast man and he felt incredibly turned on by Hannah's sudden forwardness - she may have been coy initially, but she had definitely done this before.

Hannah's breasts didn't quite manage to fit around John's erect cock, but she nevertheless formed a slippery tunnel to wank him off. John responded accordingly and began thrusting himself up and down, knowing that his own orgasm wasn't far away.

Each time that the head of his cock burst out of the top of her breasts, Hannah dipped her head down to lick it, and every few thrusts John stopped to allow her to take it into her mouth entirely.

They had been at this for little more than a minute when John's cock started to swell even more and he breathily warned Hannah, "I'm going to cum."

At this she let go of her breasts and started wanking him hard with her hands. After a few seconds of this, John's cock erupted, firing ropes of cum out of its tip. Two or three spurts splashed across Hannah's tits, leading her to put his dick in her mouth until he finished. Eventually, she released his cock and swallowed his cum.

All John could do was smile as he came down from his orgasm. He gazed admiringly at Hannah - the second gorgeous girl he'd got with in 24 hours. She smiled back coyly as she got up as headed for the bathroom to clean up.

Though he was quickly going soft, John hoped they weren't done yet and he was already thinking about fucking Hannah. After waiting a couple of minutes, he heard the noise of a shower coming from the bathroom and spied an opportunity.

Tapping on the door slightly so as not to startle her, John slowly opened the bathroom door to find Hannah in the shower. She looked up at him through the glass as she soaped her heaving breasts, which minutes earlier had been spattered with John's load. The come hither look she gave him enticed John to join her - he opened the shower door and climbed inside under the running water.

The next few minutes were like a dream - both John and Hannah were overcome by the combination of the alcohol they'd drunk earlier and the orgasms they'd just experienced. They lost all track of time as the hot water cascading down their bodies. They made out again, though much more lustfully this time, and there was scarcely an inch of each other's bodies that they didn't explore with their hands.

Desperate to keep things going, John pushed Hannah back against the shower wall and slipped two soapy fingers into her dripping wet pussy. She bucked against his hand as his fingers pistoned in and out of her. She moaned, louder than she had done before, as John used his thumb to rub her clit. She came quickly and hard, crying out loud as John shoved his fingers all the way inside her.

Eventually, they turned off the shower and stepped back out into the bathroom. They kissed again as they dried off before heading through to the bedroom.

Now fully erect again, John had no intention of wasting any time. He went over to Hannah's messy bed and pushed the pile of clothes that was on it off onto the floor. Taking her hand, he pulled her towards him and guided her onto the bed. She lay down on her back with her legs dangling over the edge.

Just as he had been on the previous night with Alex, John felt completely overtaken by an insatiable desire to fuck. Standing by the side of the bed, he grabbed Hannah's smooth thighs and lifted them up to give his cock access to her pussy. There would be no foreplay; he just slipped himself inside her and, holding her legs up, began to thrust in and out of her in earnest.

Hannah looked surprised by John's assertiveness but soon revelled in it, lying back on her bed as he ploughed in and out of her. As she was rocked forward and back by his thrusts, her breasts jiggled and the bed creaked. But they were, aside from the occasional grunt, silent as they fucked.

John was soon moving at quite a pace, desperate to fulfil the lust that had possessed him. Whereas last night Alex had been an active partner in their sex, keen to respond to John's moves and take control herself, Hannah was more passive, but he didn't care. She was beautiful and had already shown herself to be an amazing lover - he was happy to be taking charge.

Before long, John was working up a sweat - he was relentless as he fucked Hannah harder and faster than she'd ever been fucked before. He knew he couldn't keep this up forever but something inside him kept him going longer than he ever imagined he could.

Hannah soon came again. Her head arched back and her body rose up off the bed as it hit her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh," she exhaled as she orgasmed for the fourth time that evening.

At this, John stopped thrusting and bent down to kiss her softly. His own release wasn't far off and he wanted to savour it. He kept gently feeding his dick in and out of Hannah's tight pussy as he contemplated how he wanted to finish. He thought about switching to his favourite position - doggy style - but he found Hannah's face and body so alluring that he settled on continuing to take in her beauty.

Lifting Hannah slightly by her bum to give himself even better access to her pussy, John gradually started picking up the pace again, making sure he removed his cock almost entirely from inside her each time before swiftly pushing it all the way back in until he bottomed out. The sound of their sweaty bodies rubbing together filled the air.

Almost entirely spent from their exertions, John felt like he could go on no longer by the time his orgasm hit. He stopped fucking Hannah, gazed straight into her big, brown eyes and fired his load deep inside before collapsing on top of her.

They lay mashed together for a moment and kissed. John then rolled off Hannah and lay on the bed, spent but thoroughly satisfied. He could hardly believe his luck at fucking an amazing, sexy girl for the second night in a row. Freshers' week was only two days' old but John knew already that he wouldn't be satisfied unless every remaining day ended like this.

Hannah, also worn out by the sex, lay down next to him and put her head on his chest. It was late, and they soon fell asleep.

12