Freshers' Week Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it didn't take long before Tilda did cum - and hard. She stopped cursing as her breathing grew heavier. She reached forward and held John's head down against her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried as her release hit.

But John wasn't done yet. No sooner had Tilda relaxed back down on the bed and he resumed licking her at pace. And this time he spiced things up a little more by tracing two of his wet fingers around her ring as he feasted on her.

Before long she came again, and then again, and then a fourth time. It was only after Tilda had orgasmed five times in quick succession that John finally relented, his tongue and lips sore from all the licking, and sat up on the bed.

When Tilda eventually settled down herself, she too sat up opposite John on the bed.

"You are definitely forgiven," she said with a sweet smile.

But before John could reply, she launched herself at him and began kissing him hard as she pulled his top off. He responded by picking her up and placing her next to him on the bed so he could remove his trousers and boxers.

John's clothes had scarcely hit the floor before Tilda was back at him again. She shoved his now very erect cock into her mouth, salivating all over it to get it wet and drawing her moist lips up the whole shaft.

"Ready to fuck my arse?" she asked rhetorically as she removed her mouth from his dick and looked up at him.

John pulled Tilda up onto her knees and moved to get behind her. She delved into a draw by her bed and produce a small bottle of lube for John. He squirted a little onto his fingers and began working them into her little brown hole. Whilst Tilda's pussy hadn't been the tightest, her arsehole was - John was going to have to take this slowly.

Kissing her all over her buttocks to try to relax her, John gradually pushed his fingers further into Tilda's arse, reaching his middle knuckles after a minute or so. Tilda's body tensed slightly, but she showed no real sign of discomfort and was playing with her clit as John fingered her other hole. No doubt this wasn't her first time.

"I want your cock," Tilda urged after having her arsehole massaged some more.

John thought she sounded a little less confident than usual but he was eager to oblige and slowly removed his fingers.

His heart now pounding with anticipation, John took his thick cock, wet with Tilda's spit, and pressed its bulbous head against her back entrance. Tilda flinched slightly but soon resumed rubbing her clit and pushed her bum back to meet John's dick.

He was pleasantly surprised at how easily the head went inside but knew he'd have to take it slower to get his whole length in. Taking Tilda's smooth buttocks in his hands, he eased himself further and further in. It was incredibly tight and John's cock had swollen to a hardness he couldn't remember ever having felt before - it was an amazing feeling.

Tilda was enjoying herself too as her arse was filled up with his cock. She came from rubbing her clit but, having done so, she stopped touching herself and instead placed both hands on the bed, propping herself up for the fucking she was about to receive.

By now John's cock was almost fully inside. Tilda's orgasm had allowed him to push further in and he was now well and truly buried in her bum.

Starting slowly, John began to make short movements in and out with his penis, the lube helping him build up the pace without hurting either of them. Tilda groaned incoherently.

Though he wasn't about to cum, John knew he'd only last so long doing anal and wanted to get all he could from it.

"Yes, baby, just like that," Tilda cooed as he fucked her gently. "Does your cock feel good in my ass?"

"You have no idea," John replied, amused and aroused as ever by her dirty talk but trying to focus on the task in hand.

John picked up his pace slightly and made longer movements in and out of Tilda's arsehole with his cock.

Minutes went by - John had no idea how long. Never had he fucked a girl so deeply and never had it felt so good. He didn't ever want it to stop.

Tilda continued to moan but was unusually passive as John's cock eased in and out of her. She wanted more.

"Are we fucking or not?" Tilda said semi-seriously as she turned her head round to look at John. "Don't hold back."

John didn't need any more encouragement. He had been wary of hurting Tilda but was delighted that she was giving him licence to screw her arse harder. Saying nothing in reply, he immediately began thrusting harder and faster into her, determined not to disappoint her. His cock, slick with lube, jackhammered in and out.

This met instantly with Tilda's approval as she buried her face in her pillow to muffle her cries of ecstasy. She tried to reach back to finger herself again but John's fucking was now too overwhelming for her to do anything else.

Just as he had done last night, John decided that he would fuck Tilda as hard as he could until he came inside her - only this time, he was fucking her arse, which was a sexual experience more intense than he had ever experienced before.

Beads of sweat started to appear on his brow and his arms began to ache as he continued relentlessly ploughing into her from behind. He could feel his orgasm building and his cock starting to swell even more.

Tilda was, by now, almost limp on the bed in front of him but still managed to urge John on incoherently.

He slowed the pace of his fucking in anticipation of his orgasm before stopping, thrusting his cock as deep as it would go inside her arse and shooting his load inside her.

Neither of them spoke as John pulled out and lay down next to Tilda on the bed. He was exhausted but completely satisfied and soon fell into a deep sleep.

***

Waking a couple of hours later, John was disorientated as the sight of Tilda's ceiling greeted him. Sitting up sharply, he found he was alone in her room and smiled as he thought about what had happened.

John had never been one to brag about his sexual conquests to friends and he'd never seen himself as some sort of "stud", but even he couldn't suppress the feeling of pride that surged within him as he recollected the sex he'd had with both Harriet and Tilda that afternoon.

Playing it over in his mind, he got off the bed and began putting his clothes back on. He was almost fully dressed when the bedroom door swung open and Tilda came back inside.

"Oh good, you're up," she said cheerily. "I was thinking we'd worn you out."

"Just a bit," John replied with a smile. "I think anyone would be worn out by that."

Tilda smiled back. For all he'd been admiring of her sexual appetite rather than her looks, it dawned on John at that moment that she was actually very pretty. Her sex appeal was obvious, but behind it there was a cute looking girl who he had been lucky to get with.

They stood looking at each other for a moment, both of them feeling slightly awkward.

"So," Tilda said, breaking the silence. "I hope we'll do this again. Let me give you my number."

John typed it into his phone, pleased that Tilda wanted to hook up again. He moved towards the door, but stopped to kiss her goodbye. He pecked her lightly on the cheek but she surprised him by pulling him into a long, deep kiss - gone was the lust of their previous contact; this was slow and sensual.

"Bye!" she said as their kiss ended.

"See ya," John said as left the room, now even more delighted at how things had gone.

He began the walk back across town to his halls, grinning from ear to ear at how his afternoon had panned out. It was now nearly 6:30.

After bumping into some guys from his halls on his way back, John joined them for some burgers and beer at a pub in the town. As they ate and drank, it became obvious that John had alreadystarted to get a bit of a reputation, and his encounters with Alex, Hannah and Tilda on the previous three nights were mentioned enviously by a few of the guys.

Though part of him wanted to tell all, especially about the afternoon he'd just had, John limited himself to laughing along without really adding much. He felt uneasy at the idea that he was working his way around the girls at their halls, even though this had now pretty much become his plan for the week.

After enduring their teasing for a few hours as they headed out for more drinks, John eventually made his excuses and set off back to his room, deciding to have an earlier night, Jokes about who he'd be sleeping with next rang in his ears.

It was after 11 as John approached the gate to the halls. He was just passing through the entrance way when he looked up and saw Alex and Hannah walking towards him, clearly on their way out for the night.

John's first reaction was to be unnerved at the sight of two girls he'd recently slept with spending time together, but this was swiftly replaced by his appreciation of how fantastic they both looked.

Alex was wearing a loose-fitting white dress, with the tops of her perky boobs protruding from the top; whereas Hannah was wearing a longer black dress which came in at the middle to accentuate her curvaceous figure. John again couldn't believe how lucky he'd been.

The girls smiled when they saw him, and Alex whispered something to Hannah which made them both giggle. John smiled back but, determined to avoid an awkward moment, carried on walking past them.

"Have a good night, ladies," he said confidently, causing them to giggle again.

John had already decided he was done with sex for the day, but the sight of Alex and Hannah looking so great meant he was replaying in his mind the nights he'd had with them and he was looking forward to being able to masturbate as he did so.

John approached his block with these thoughts swirling round his head. He was almost at the main door when he looked up and saw Clare starring out of her bedroom window.

"Oh god, Clare," John muttered to himself.

He had completely forgotten about Clare and he instantly felt guilty about the way he'd treated her. After two days of flirting, they'd finally got together in a shared kitchen yestrday when Clare had given John an incredible handjob and then swallowed his load, but he'd abandoned the chance to sleep with her last night and headed off with Tilda instead, and then compeltely ignored Clare this morning on his way to see Tilda again. He knew he had some apologising to do.

Resolving to think of something in the morning, John hoped to avoid her seeing him as he headed inside, but he failed. His movement clearly caught Clare's eye and she looked down, directly meeting his gaze. John swallowed guiltily and coyly waved back at her with a nervous smile.

Clare didn't smile - her face remained almost expressionless - but she starred back at John and lifted a finger to beckon him upstairs.

John nodded but started panicking inside. He really didn't want to fall out with Clare but he didn't want to have to explain himself to her either. Nevertheless, he decided he had to go and see her given she'd silently but so clearly ordered him to do so.

He walked up the stairs and headed to Clare's door before knocking gently.

"Come in," her voice called from inside.

12