Freshers' Week Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, they heard footsteps and stopped. Moments later, a large group of girls came into view at the end of the corridor, heading towards them to queue up for the toilet.

Lizzie looked at John disappointingly. Determined that the moment wouldn't be ruined, John took her hand and pulled her towards a nearby door and into the room on the other side. It was dimly lit, but from a swift glance around it looked like a small storeroom.

The door shut behind them and they wasted no time in resuming their embrace, only this time their inhibitions were lessened further. John's hands roamed down to Lizzie's waist and then up to gently caress her little breasts through her dress. She moaned softly in response and pulled him in closer.

John couldn't believe his luck as felt up Lizzie's trim figure - she really was a one in a million. He didn't know what she saw in a guy like him but he wanted to make it count. He wanted to worship her and give her everything she wanted.

Retreating from their kiss for a moment, John shot Lizzie a look of pure adoration as he sensually ran a hand up her leg and up past the hem of her dress until he reached her panties. She squirmed in anticipation and smiled back at him, inviting him to go further.

John didn't need any more encouragement. He moved the fabric of her damp knickers aside and eagerly rubbed two fingers along her moist slit, eliciting another moan from Lizzie. She leaned back against the wall, bracing herself as his fingers penetrated her.

Her pussy felt warm and tight, but John curled his fingers up inside her and they were soon thrusting in an out at a fast pace. The room was hot and sweaty, and the only sound they could hear was that of Lizzie's wet pussy squishing against John's hand.

He leaned down to kiss her again, increasing the speed of his fingering as their lips touched. Lizzie groaned and pushed her body towards John, impaling herself deeper. Soon, John added a third finger and Lizzie was well on her way to an orgasm.

"Ayyyyyyyyy!" she cried as her climax hit.

John removed his hand from under her dress, thrilled that he'd got such a reaction. He watched as Lizzie calmed down, again drinking in her beauty and desperate to take things further.

There was no doubt in John's mind that he would have gone all the way with Lizzie there and then, but she had other ideas.

"Back to mine?" she asked naughtily, raising her eyebrows at John.

"Sure," he said, mustering enough enthusiasm to mask his disappointment that he'd have to wait to move things along.

Lizzie led John out of the storeroom and back down the corridor to the bar area, which was starting to empty. As she opened the door to leave, John's cast a glance back around the room to where they had been sitting.

His gaze was met by Rachel, who clearly figured out what was going on and beamed back at him, giving John a thumbs up as he left. John waved back coyly and followed Lizzie out the door.

The journey to Lizzie's room passed in a blur as John followed her like a puppy through the streets of town and out to her halls, which weren't far from his own. She made small talk as they walked, but John didn't have much to say for himself - his mind was focused only on what was to come.

Eventually, they arrived at Lizzie's halls and then to her door. John's cock was hard as steel and he could feel his heart beating with anticipation as Lizzie unlocked the door and they stepped inside.

As the door closed behind them, John found himself in a dimly-lit room, facing Lizzie's bed. She stood a few paces ahead and turned round to face him, coyly biting her bottom lip. John gazed at her again, almost overcome by how much he wanted her.

Sensing this, Lizzie smiled and began undressing in front of him. John stood agog as she slowly unzipped her dress at the back and slipped her arms out of the straps before letting it cascade down to the floor, revealing a silky black bra and matching panties.

"Fuck," John mumbled as he watched her.

Lizzie softly smiled again and turned round to walk towards the bed. She sat down on the edge and looked back at John, raising her eyebrows to him to indicate that he should follow.

This snapped John out of his gaze and he began hurriedly disrobing, desperate to join Lizzie on the bed as soon as her could. Within a matter of seconds, his shirt and trousers were in a messy heap on the floor, and his boxers soon followed.

"Nice," Lizzie purred as she saw his full length spring to attention.

She beckoned him over to the bed, and grabbed his shaft before jacking it slowly. The feel of her hand on his cock was almost enough to send John over the edge, but he composed himself and reached down to slip Lizzie's wet panties down her smooth, toned legs. She reached round to unclasp her bra and cast it onto the floor. For half a second, they locked eyes and smiled at each other.

John sat next to Lizzie on the bed and turned towards her. They resumed kissing each other again, only this time it was more erotic and more frenzied. They ran their hands through each other's hair as they kissed, and Lizzie again started wanking John's cock, soon moving faster and faster. But neither of them really wanted to spend time on foreplay: they were here to fuck.

Lizzie made the first move. She scooted up the bed and gestured for John to lie down on his back. He eagerly obliged, and Lizzie equally eagerly swung a leg over his body and positioned herself above his waiting cock. Taking it in her hand, she guided her pussy downwards and impaled herself on John's length in one swift movement.

They both groaned. John again felt like he could have exploded with excitement. He may not have know what Lizzie saw in a guy like him, but he wasn't complaining - and if all she was doing was using him to get herself off, he frankly didn't care. Her pussy was tight around his dick, and it felt incredible.

Lizzie wasted no time in hurriedly bouncing up and down John's length, rising up so the head of his cock almost slipped out of her pussy before slamming herself back down on to him. The bed creaked loudly as she worked away on top of him.

John watched her in awe and lust, and tried to thrust up to meet Lizzie's motions, though she seemed quite content to have him lie there as she rode him hard. He pawed at her trim, athletic body, running his hands up her legs and caressing her pert titties. She moaned as he touched her, clearly loving the attention she was receiving.

The regular thud of the bed betrayed to anyone listening what was going on in Lizzie's room that evening. She moved faster and faster, not stopping once to catch her breath, and clearly had every intention of riding John until one of them came. John was in no mood to complain and remained transfixed on Lizzie's gorgeous face and body, admiring her athletic stamina..

After several minutes of this, Lizzie did start to slow down as her orgasm neared. She cupped her own breasts and looked up at the ceiling, causing John to grab her by the bum to aid their fucking.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh," she repeated breathily and her release approached.

Her tight pussy convulsed, milking John's cock. At this, he held Lizzie up by her fit arse and thrusted deep into her several times before shooting his load inside her. Panting heavily, they both collapsed on the bed.

Lizzie kissed John lightly on the lips and got up, before disappearing into her bathroom. John lay there on the bed and smiled to himself as he watched the exquisite figure of the girl he'd just fucked walking away.

Starring up at the ceiling, he reflected on a quite amazing evening - Lizzie was, without question, the most beautiful girl he'd ever got with and he knew he would be replaying their encounter in his mind for years to come. His head still buzzing, he got up to get his phone and check the time.

23:54. But before he could think about what to do next, he noticed the stream of unread messages on his phone.

"Oh god, Clare!" John whispered, suddenly remembering his original plans for the evening and his promises to her.

He quickly read through each of Clare's increasingly concerned-sounding messages, the most recent of which had been sent just ten minutes previously and indicated that she was giving up on seeing him that night. After blowing her off twice already, John knew that he was risking losing her altogether.

But he still wasn't sure what to do. Here he was, fresh from fantastic sex with the most attractive girl he'd ever met - was he really going to pass up the opportunity of more if Lizzie was still keen? Then again, Clare had made it very clear that she was up for getting with him, and he'd be mad to turn down the chance for regular sex with a gorgeous-looking girl who was going to live so close to him for the next year, wouldn't he?

Lizzie emerged from the bathroom in the midst of his deliberations. She'd put on a short bathrobe and leant against the door, looking at him. John couldn't quite tell what signal he was getting from her, but resolved in that moment to try to salvage his plans with Clare.

"So, I'd love to see you again," he said slightly nervously as he dressed.

"Sure," Lizzie said softly, smiling at him, though John thought she didn't sound entirely convincing.

"Let me give you my number," he added, trying not to make things too awkward.

Lizzie typed it into her phone and they shared a final, quick kiss before John hurried out the door, promising he'd be in touch soon.

The door closed behind him, and all thoughts of Lizzie remained behind. His mind was now focused solely on getting to Clare.

"I'm coming!" he texted her as he ran out of Lizzie's block and towards his own halls.

Fortunately, it wasn't far for John to get back to his own block, and he ran as fast as he could manage after that many drinks and an exhausting sex session. Once inside the block, he paused on the stairs to catch his breath before heading up to Clare's room.

"Come in," her familiar voice said softly as he knocked on the door.

His heart pounding and his mind desperate for more sex, John slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Clare was standing just a metre or so in front of him - she was wearing a thin, pink robe that came down to just below her knees. John instantly wanted to see what was underneath.

He didn't have to wait long. Clare silently approached him, stopping just inches away before undoing her robe and letting it slip to the floor. John was delighted to see she was wearing the frilly, blue bra and panties she had teased him with earlier - but the picture she'd sent him paled in comparison to the vision before him now.

She may not have been as attractive as Lizzie, but Clare looked amazing and John felt he'd once again struck gold. He admired her long, slender legs, her taut stomach, and her come hither smile, desperate to finally claim the prize of bedding her that had eluded him all week.

"You look incredible," John whispered as he took a step towards her.

Clare smiled at the compliment but said nothing, instead leaning in to meet him and kiss him deeply.

As her tongue snaked into his mouth, John could taste the alcohol on her breath and knew that she must have been pretty drunk too. They made out enthusiastically and John felt his cock straining against his trousers again, despite his recent exploits with Lizzie.

Clare kissed down John's neck, purring as he reciprocated.

"I've wanted this so much, John," she told him. "I've been wet all day thinking about this."

Wanting to move things forward, John slid Clare's silky panties down her gorgeous legs and moved his hand along her dripping wet slit. But Clare stopped him, stepping back towards her bedroom.

"No foreplay this time," she said, "Just fuck me."

And with that, she took him by the hand and let him to the bed, sitting down on the edge before unclasping her bra and tossing it to the floor.

John again drank in the incredible sight of Clare's nude body as he stripped himself off, casting his clothes aside. He stood at the foot of the bed, inches away from Clare and ready to fuck her. His cock was hard again and John could see it was still glistening from having fucked Lizzie no more than half an hour earlier, but he didn't care: he'd waited for this for what felt like an age and he wasn't about to be deterred,

Clare shuffled back slightly on the bed and opened her legs, inviting John to fuck her. He gleefully stepped forwards and leant down to meet her, caressing her perky titties with his hands as his lips brushed against hers.

Clare groaned at the attention, even more so when John squeezed her nipples between his fingers. She had longed for this moment all week and, despite her own drunken state, had every intention of enjoying it.

Reaching for his cock, John felt that it was still sticky from Lizzie's pussy and he smiled to himself as he guided it into Clare's. He slid himself all the way into her and they both grunted, their eyes meeting as they did. John kissed Clare again but then straightened up and began thrusting in and out of her. Clare responded in kind, raising her pelvis to meet each thrust and watching John intently as they fucked.

Missionary had never been John's favourite position but he knew he'd last longer this way and, even in his current mental state, it meant a lot to him to show Clare a good time, especially if this was going to become a regular occurrence. Although he had no intention of giving up his sexual exploits with other girls any time soon, John felt a connection with Clare that he'd lacked with anyone else he'd fucked so far that week and he didn't want to lose her either.

They fucked slowly and passionately like this for several minutes, gazing into each other's eyes all the while. John was loving the feeling of Clare's wet pussy around his cock, but he was struggling to get himself all the way into her with the angle he was standing at and it was starting to strain his back.

Sensing this, Clare shuffled closer to him and, shooting John a very erotic look, lifted one of her gorgeous legs right up and rested it up against his shoulder. John smiled back, even more turned on by this display of Clare's suppleness. She rolled slightly to the side and gave his cock full access to her pussy.

John instantly thrust in further still, using Clare's raised leg to pull her deeper onto him.

"Oh yes, right there!" she exclaimed.

He took this as a sign to go harder and sped up his fucking until he was pounding her as fast as he could. They both descended into an ecstatic blur of moans and grunts.

Despite enjoying a second wind, John was too tired to keep this up much longer. He continued fucking Clare for as long as he could, relentlessly thrusting in and out until his body could take it no more.

He slowed to a much more gentle pace and reached down to thumb Clare's clit and kiss her again. She was soon on her way to an orgasm. Her breathing got heavier and her body arched up off the bed, then she loudly exhaled as she hit her climax.

Clare's pussy convulsing around his wet cock was too much for John and he soon felt his cock spasm and spurt its load into her. Truly exhausted, he pulled out and stood up, surveying for a moment the sight of Clare spread-eagled on the bed in front of him, before moving to lie down next to her.

"That was incredible," she whispered to him, rolling over to kiss him deeply.

"You were so bad yourself," John replied with a smile.

They starred at each other again for a few moments before both of them started to drift off to sleep at the end of another amazing day.

12