Freshman Bride Pt. 02 - Practice

Story Info
Zach gets a new name and gets used to his new gender.
2.1k words
4.76
21k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers

I leaned up and kissed him and settled my head on his chest. I felt amazing that girly just been fucked feeling flowing through every part of my body. I loved it and I wanted more of it. I could feel his heart beat in his chest as he ran his hand up and down my back.

"That was amazing!" I looked up at him "I never thought I would lose my virginity as a girl" Chris smiled at me. And kissed the top of my head. I giggled.

"What should I call you now? I don't feel like Zach is a good name for you anymore." I sat thinking for a moment, I had an idea but feared he might laugh.

"Well I like using Amelia when I game so maybe you can call me that."

"Amelia" he smiled "a pretty name for a pretty girl" I kissed him for that one. My hand roamed down his body. I found his cock again and grasped it gently in my hand. We kissed more passionately and I started to stroke him back to life. He moaned.

" Do you like that baby? Do you like the way I stroke your big cock?" He only moaned in reply. I kissed slowly down his body till my lips touched his cock then I took the head into my mouth sucking gently. He grinned down at me as I looked back up at him. I slowly started to suck his cock. No one had ever sucked my cock before but I found myself enjoying it, it was hot and hard and he was clearly enjoying it. I sucked a bit harder trying to get his massive cock into mouth but it was so big I settled into stroking it with a free hand while I sucked the rest. He moaned as I ran my tongue around the shaft.

"Fuck Amelia keep that up and I'm gonna cum again." I did not let up. I wanted to please this man finally with a final moan that was louder than the first time he came. He exploded into my mouth. It was salty and funky but weirdly good all at the same time I looked him in the eye as I swallowed it all down. He grinned down at me and stroked my cheek.

"Good girl" he said with a grin.

The next morning I got up a bit before him got into the shower and cleaned and shaved everything again. I put on a yellow cherry patterned fifties housewife dress, complete with a white Petticoat and fishnet stockings and heels and went to cook breakfast. He joined me just as I finished the eggs.

"Well well what a cute little housewife I have today, what's all this for." I blushed. I kind of liked being called a housewife.

"Well I just wanted to thank you for last night and well, we both need to eat." He walked up to me and put his arms at my waist and kissed me on the forehead then my lips.

"You really would make a great bride and wife baby" I grinned and felt my knees going weak. We sat down and ate while making small talk. We finished up breakfast and he cleaned up. He took me in his arms again and kissed me just as passionately as the night before. I felt my body respond as he pressed me up against the kitchen counter. "Baby I'm so hard I want to do you right now." He whispered in a low, almost primal voice.

It was all I could do but nod he lifted me up onto the counter. Pushing my dress back as he did exposing my cute white cotton panties with cherries on them like my dress. He leaned in and kissed around my boiclit. I felt myself getting hard. He pulled aside my panties and I felt his tongue probe my hole gently licking me. I moaned I had not expected this but his tongue, my lover's tongue was always welcome. He licked and inserted a finger then another thrusting them in me like a cock getting me good and wet for him. He pulled down his pants a little and rubbed his hard wet cock against my ass then lined up and pressed into me. I gasped and moaned loudly. He put his hand on my back to steady me. He kept going, not waiting, just eagerly pressing inside of my body.

We grabbed each other and kissed as he started to thrust into me. This was not the love making of the night before this was raw I was being fucked by a man my man and I loved it. I moaned on his hard cock sounding more and more like a whore as he fucked me harder and harder he sound of our moans and his skin hitting mine filled the room. He slapped my ass and pulled down my dress a bit to suck my nipple. I was in ecstasy. The room spun around me. He kissed my nipples, my neck, my lips. I was his.

He grunted and started to cum hard inside of me filling me up with his seed. My orgasim ripped deep into me, seeming to fill up my whole body. I screamed and called his name. I only came back to reality as he was taking his now limp cock out of me. I slipped down and almost fell but he caught me and helped me fix my dress. It was gonna be a good day.

Wearing a dress all day was strang it felt good and was liberating, but it was an adjustment. How I sat how I walked it all had to change because of the dress. Chris noticed me practicing and smiled encouragement he had to do stuff for work so was mostly leaving me to it. My papers and homework were done for school so I was not worried anymore about that.

I spent most of that day just learning how to move, and I tried my hand at make up again watching tutorials on YouTube till I thought I got it then trying it out. I fail more often than not, but by the time lunch rolled around Chris seemed happy with the results. Though he seemed even happier than I had made him a sandwich, we both laughed at the cliche. After we ate he held me in his arms on the couch for a bit. I had never felt so safe as I did in his arms. We kissed a little, but did not have time for much more than that.

He got back to work and I got back to my practice. I did start to wonder why my male brain was not protesting all this that much. It felt like it was there but was also going well at least we are having sex. For an eighteen year old that was weirdly important.

Chris got off work early and declared we would be ordering food since I had been working so hard all day. We got pizza and cuddles up on the couch, watching TV and being lazy, it started to feel like we were a real couple.

Were we a real couple? Was I his girlfriend? Was he my boyfriend?

"Are you ok Amelia?" He looked at me with concern in his eyes. I nodded then shook my head. He looked confused

"I'm honestly not sure I mean I did not expect any of this and here we are, and I am enjoying it but I'm not sure if I should be and what are we? What am I? I'm sorry my mind is a bit weird" he smiled kindly and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok to be confused, honestly it's all new to me too." He smiled. "Honestly I am just kind of going with the flow. I did not know I was going to kiss you yesterday or anything else, but something in my brain clicked and was like well she is a girl now"

I leaned up and kissed him. Did I love him? That was a question for another time right now. I wanted to kiss him. He had been so nice to me for so long. The kiss started to grow into something more passionate. I broke it though and told him to meet me in the bedroom in five minute. He grinned but nodded.

I quickly stripped down in the bedroom and pulled out a purple and black Teddie with garter straps. I pulled it on and then chose some sheer black stockings. And high heels then stood waiting for my man. He came in and gave a low whistle as he looked me over. I grinned and gave him a seductive look. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. My hands roamed his body pulling his shirt off then his pants. As we stood making out his hands found my ass squeezing it and slapping it I was already turned on but he was making me harder.

He pushed me down on the bed and stood over me. I grinned and got on my hands and knees and crawled towards him on the bed. I pulled his cock out of his boxers and with a sexy wink engulfed it with my mouth. Well as much as I could it was still to big to take it all. I held the base of his cock with my right hand while my left held him by his butt as I sucked his magnificent cock.

Chris ran his hands up and down my back grabbing my ass as I thrust forward trying to take more of his cock in my mouth. I sucked harder, feeling precum leak into my mouth. I bobbed my head on him, his moans telling me I was doing a good job, his hand on the back of my head gently keeping me in place.

He gently pulled me away from his cock my lips parted with it reluctantly.

"I want that pussy of yours Amelia." I grinned up at him.

" Oh you want my pussy." I teased. I slowly turned around and sat up while still on my knees and put my hands up around him. He kissed me over my shoulder and pushed me down with some force. He pulled my Teddie to the side and lubbed himself up. He ran his cock between my cheeks and I moaned in pleasure. "Oh baby it's so big" I felt him slip it towards my hole and start to press into me it still hurt at first but it popped inside of me more easily this time I moaned feeling him enter me. He pressed in faster this time too. I quickly felt his balls on my ass. He really was huge reaching places inside of me so deep I never would have thought it possible.

With a groan of pleasure he started to thrust. Harder and harder he thrusted deep into my boipussy. I moaned under him, it was all I could do. The pleasure was intense, he was fucking me hard and I wanted it I wanted to be fucked by him.

"You like that don't you you little slut, you whore you just want cock don't you." I was shocked not so much at his words, but at what I said in return.

"Yessss baby I am a little slutty whore for your cock please fill your little whore up with cum." Did I just say that I wondered. He started to pound me harder. I gasped and moaned and my arms gave out. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back up by it. I felt myself welling up. I could not say anything suddenly. I felt his cock tense a bit. He thrust as hard as he could and I felt the cum explode into me and my own orgasm made my whole body shake. My mind blank lost in the pleasure of it all.

"Amelia?" It sounded far away. "Amelia, are you ok?" I felt him slowly pull his cock out of me and he moved me so I could lay down with him.

"I'm ok baby, that was amazing. I have never came that hard." He smiled at me

"I was worried I may have overstepped" I shook my head no. And kissed him cuddling closer to my man.

"That was wonderful Chris." He slipped an arm around me and we both slowly drifted to sleep.

AmeliaZay
AmeliaZay
145 Followers