Freshman Ch. 01: He Loves Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aha!"

Josh's cheerful exclamation rang out as he emerged from his room with his hands behind his back. Grinning brightly, he hopped over the back of the couch with athletic grace and landed with a thud beside her. Licking his lips, he spoke.

"Now don't get excited; it's just something stupid. But for you, it's like, really important."

Rachel was even more confused now. Tingles running all through her veins, she laughed again.

"Oh-kaaaaay. Well, give it to me!"

Josh grinned a final time before twisting his lips and swinging his hand back around his waist. He watched Rachel's eyes focus on the object in his grip and he laughed as he saw recognition take hold. As she laughed in response and rolled her eyes, he placed it in her hand.

It was a box of highlighters. A multi-pack of every different color.

Rachel's cheeks folded into a wide grin as she laughed at Josh and his teasing gift. The highlighters were an inside joke from the day they'd met back in summer school. Rachel had been in a hurry to find her class and she'd walked right into him, spilling her belongs onto the floor. Josh had helped her retrieve everything but he'd balked at one particular item:

A huge pack of highlighters.

He'd teased her about why she would possibly need so many and he'd even proceeded to nickname her "Highlights" since he didn't know her name. He'd jokingly called her that for a few weeks until the day they'd hooked up for the first time on their lunch break. Rachel smiled in fond memory. That seemed like ages ago.

"I just figured, you know, classes just started last week and like, who knows how you'd survive without your bright little markers?"

Rachel scoffed and smacked him with the packet as she laughed again at his dig.

"You're ridiculous!"

Josh grinned and continued, faux-seriousness hugging his tone.

"No, no, and see? It's not just yellow! I sprung for the multi-colors, girl! I mean, you got blue, orange, pink, green. Um, purple. I think that's like, all the highlighter colors on Earth. All for you!"

Rachel snorted out loud as she took in his inane commentary. She was laughing so hard her lungs burned. And in the midst of all her laughter, her face suddenly exploded with that familiar prickly heat of an emotional rush. She felt tears forming quickly behind her eyes and she shook herself to regain control.

As she looked back at Josh and his handsome, goofy face, she felt so cradled in warmth. His stupid little joke gift was actually so sweet and it had hit her unexpectedly hard. She gritted her teeth behind her grin and fought to keep the emotion in check. She was feeling so many things at once. And all of them good.

Taking a deep breath and composing herself, she shook her head and shot Josh a playful smirk.

"Well, thank you. I actually am already failing all my classes and this was why. So, you know, you totally saved my life here."

She grinned as Josh matched her look. Leaning forward, she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. As she pulled back, she smiled at him with dancing eyes.

Josh smiled as well. He was happy his stupid gesture had gone over so well. He'd really just meant it as a joke. But one he'd hoped she'd appreciate.

"Yeah well, that's what I do. Save lives."

He winked and rubbed her playfully on her thigh. Nodding back towards the TV, he shrugged.

"Anyway, did you want to watch that movie?"

Rachel didn't break her stare. She simply smirked again and responded softly.

"Nope."

Josh narrowed his brow momentarily before total comprehension took hold. Rachel's eyes were alive and dancing and her focus on him was laser-sharp. He'd seen this look on her face before. Several times. It was a harbinger of very good things.

Reversing his brow into a playful raise, he smiled back and flashed a bright grin.

"Oh. Okay."

Indicating subtly over his shoulder he swallowed and cleared his throat.

"My room?"

Rachel kept her eyes fixed on his and reflexively bit down onto her lip. But she shook her head.

"Here's good."

Josh felt a tingly rush surge through his body and his breath held momentarily in his lungs. But his paralysis didn't last long. Nor did he respond verbally.

Moving into her quickly, Josh reached out and pulled Rachel back his direction. As her body gave into the firm guidance, he pressed his lips into her own. The swish of a joint-inhale hissed into the air and their tongues found each other. Like so many of their previous romps, the jump between casual conversation and primal physical touch had struck like lightning.

Rachel moaned pleasurably as she scrunched her fingers through the healthy mess of Josh's pushed-back locks. She pressed her grip into his scalp and held his head firmly as they made out with familiar vigor. He tasted sweet from the tea he'd been drinking prior to her arrival. And he smelled not unclean, but not soapy fresh either. It was perfect. It was what she wanted.

She squealed and widened her eyes as she felt him lean his weight into her and push her back into the couch cushion. Letting him move her as he wished, she reclined gently until her head pressed into the squishy leather and he was firmly on top of her. Smiling to herself with closed eyes, she accepted his leading performance and adjusted her tempo to follow.

Josh's pulse thumped in his wrists as he twisted his lips skillfully and maneuvered his tongue to an instinctual routine. When kissing Rachel, it was hard to avoid rushing along too quickly under the torturous promise of what was to come, but he did really enjoy this phase. She was an excellent kisser and it always reminded him of the first time they'd locked lips in that storage closet over the summer. He'd been impressed from the start and it had made him wonder what other related skills she might possess.

The reminder of her prowess sent a pulsing through his gut and his dick strained happily against the soft mesh of his shorts. Pulling up from the kiss, he smiled at Rachel's flushed expression before moving the attention of his hands and mouth to other areas. He sunk his fingers into the soft, half-covered flesh of her chest, squeezing her boobs eagerly and pushing them together. The distorted but enhanced image of her cleavage was dizzying and he brought his face in close to greet her. The sweet scent of her perfume sent another surge through him as his nose tucked smoothly into the soft warmth of her skin.

The initial (and partially-obstructed) exploration of Rachel's finest assets rarely lasted long and this time was no exception. Working in concert, the pair moved quickly to spur things along. Rachel flexed her abs and sat up as far as she could, extending her arms out by her ears. Meanwhile, Josh forcefully yanked both the flimsy cotton of her tank and the sturdy support her bra upward. Rachel's breasts sprung free with a jolt and she squealed again as she reached behind her back to satisfy the last line of defense: her clasp. With a skilled flick of her finger and thumb, the siege had ended. She was topless and ready to go.

Josh discarded her former attire with a playful toss and immediately dove back in. His strong grip encircling the perfect softness of her endowment, he squeezed her thickly and lowered his head. The creamy white portions of her untanned flesh contrasted nicely with her fully-hardened, light-brown nipples. He brought his lips to one and sucked her in smoothly, whipping his tongue around in a frenzy of tight, counter-clockwise swirls. He felt her entire body tense and he stiffened again as he worked her free breast like a heaven-sent stress ball. He could practically feel his cock sliding into the indescribable perfection of her mouth. It wouldn't be long now. They were both down to just their shorts and foreplay never really dragged on with them.

Signaling his desires, he managed to disentangle himself from the enchanting depths of her cleavage and sit up. His chest rose and fell quickly to his heightened breath and he grinned lustfully down at the still prone and practically naked prize to his left. He was completely hard and he was sure that such a truth was readily apparent given his clothing choice. As much as he enjoyed the view of Rachel in various states of nudity, he did still look forward to the moment that her gaze landed on him in a similar way. The reflexive widening of her eyes and the excited hunger in her smile gave him a prideful spark.

Sure enough, Rachel ended the momentary respite. Pushing herself up with her elbows, she grinned as Josh's stare traced the subtle jiggles and shakes of her repositioning breasts. She glanced downward to follow his eyes and she grinned wider. Her boobs already showed evidence of his eager work. Her right was streaked with pink from his forceful grips and her left shiny and glistening courtesy of his mouth. Experience taught her that there would be a lot more pleasure coming her way, but she was more than happy to take the wheel first. Something about Josh just always made her want to please. She derived value from how hot she could get him. Seeing the euphoric distortion on his pretty face as she made him come never got old.

Smiling teasingly, she stood from the couch to assess her plan of attack. As she rose up, Josh hooked a sly finger over the waistband of her shorts right by her hip. Processing his purpose, she bit her lip and quickly slid the diminutive material down her legs. Stepping out of them, and now shrouded merely in a playful thong, she smiled confidently and basked in Josh's appreciative grin. She loved turning him on and, a quick glance down past his waist and a corresponding shiver in her belly, confirmed such a state. She swallowed reflexively and reclaimed her seat on the couch.

Josh merely smiled and watched her as he absorbed every pleasurable image. Her soft hair, her playful eyes. The delicate curve of her neck and chin as it led down to own of the most aesthetically pleasing sights he could imagine. Her full, gorgeous tits hung so perfectly, slightly displaced from her ribs in her forward lean. He smirked automatically. He could watch them all night.

"Uhh? Hello?"

His reverie was broken as his gaze snapped back up to Rachel's face in response to her teasing tone. He smiled coyly and nodded his chin at her, feigning confusion.

"Oh, hey! What's up?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and laughed at him. Shaking her head, she cleared her throat and fired back.

"I dunno. Maybe check your shorts?"

She grinned as he smirked at her joke. But before he could jump in, she continued with her own line of playfulness.

"Unless you wanted to talk more about my roommate situation. We could do that instea-."

She barely got the words out before Josh choked out a scoff of protest. Killing even the facetious implication, he raised his hips and slid both his shorts and underwear off in a smooth motion. Kicking the material aside, he smirked and laced his fingers behind his head, leaning back and offering his complete exposure with the utmost casualness.

"No thanks."

He glanced down at the impressive and fully erect sight between his thighs before looking back to Rachel with a wink.

"Think you did enough talking for a while anyway."

Rachel smirked and grinned back, rolling her eyes once more at his implication that she could use her mouth for other things. But while she had a few comebacks in the chamber, she holstered her gun. Sometimes she liked trading playful barbs with Josh in these moments. But in others, she liked to let him win. More than that, she liked him to know she was conceding. It fed into the strong urge she had to simply pleasure him on his terms. She got off on giving in.

Knowing that neither of them had any desire to string things along further, Rachel replaced her sarcastic grin with a look of smiling eagerness. Moving onto her hands and knees on the cushion beside him, she angled her gaze up to meet his.

"I think so too..."

Her words slipped out softly and she smiled with knowing eyes. She was ready. As Josh returned the look, she winked and lowered her face into his lap.

Josh gritted his teeth and inhaled sharply as the first rush of gripping pleasure surged through his system. He felt her soft lips slip smoothly around his head, hugging him with a cozy warmth just as the coolness of her slender fingers encircled his shaft down below. He swallowed and smiled as he sunk his shoulders automatically deeper into the couch. It was like settling in during the opening credits of his favorite show.

Rachel, too, felt a similar warmth as she widened her jaw and let Josh's length pass more fully into her mouth. He had such a nice dick. Large and full, but not overbearing. Smooth and well-proportioned. In terms of size, it was certainly somewhere in the upper quartile of penises she'd made out with in her lifetime. But as a complete package, it was right at the top.

She grinned to herself as her nose met her hand and Josh's tip nudged into her throat. Inhaling smoothly, she dragged her lips coarsely back up his shaft, applying firm suction and practiced skill. As she reached the top, she swirled her tongue playfully around the sensitive, rubbery flesh and she smiled with her eyes as she felt him stiffen in response. She'd lost count of just how many blowjobs she'd given to this boy over the past few months, but it still made her senses tingle to know that they worked him up so quickly and so well.

As the rush of confidence made her belly almost as full as her mouth, Rachel made her way back down and slipped into her automatic routine. She pulled her cheeks in and sucked him smoothly, rotating her head and neck over his lap with effortless grace. She'd neglected to put her hair up and the silky strands fell lazily over her face as she bobbed away. Gentle squeaks and slurps eeked out from the tight seal of her full lips. Practically naked and totally happy, she knelt comfortably on the couch and blew her handsome friend like there was nothing else in the world to worry about.

Josh tightened his abs as he settled into the session and focused on absorbing every pleasurable offering. Rachel appeared to be on auto-pilot in his lap, her soft hair bouncing and her face relaxed but focused. His eyes drifted from her head down over the smooth angle of her bare back and legs. His cock twitched as his gaze doubled back to the tantalizing image of her full, hanging tits. Partially obscured by her right arm, they shook subtly to her motions, swaying easily as they dangled from her torso. It was almost painful to watch.

Acting on his lustful needs, Josh slipped his left arm around from behind his head and reached purposefully for the target. Getting a full handful of pillowy perfection, he squeezed her breast firmly and sunk his fingers into its depth. He heard her moan gently in response and he smiled as he continued to grope around. Feeling Rachel up while she blew him was among his favorite parts of their hookups. It was like adding a topping onto a dessert that had seemed too good already to improve.

Rachel whimpered pleasurably as she felt the expected arrival of Josh's eager touch. She loved when he worked his strong fingers on her, especially when she was in the middle of pleasuring him at the same time. Not only was the sensation physically arousing, but it heightened her conviction that he was truly enjoying himself. She wanted him to do whatever he chose in furtherance of the experience. She knew playing with her boobs while she was down on him was one of his favorite add-ons. However, it wasn't the only way he would sometimes occupy his idle hands.

Rachel's eyes widened automatically as, right on cue, Josh hastily discarded her breast like an old toy and slid his palm down her back and onto her outer thigh. She shivered and continued to suck away but her mind couldn't help but jump to areas other than the focus of her work. When Josh moved so suddenly from her chest down to her ass, it usually meant one thing. It usually meant that-.

The air pulled fast into her lungs and she almost choked as she felt his fingers swirl teasingly between her legs and over the skimpy strip of her thong's back. She reflexively spread her knees a bit, widening the gap of her thighs. She moaned out loud and closed her eyes as Josh's touch dipped smoothly past her ass and directly to the barely covered outskirts of her pussy. Her stomach flipped and her nipples tingled. She halted her motion and held Josh in her mouth as she awaited his final move.

Oh my God...

The sentiment wasn't verbalized but it rang loud in Rachel's brain as Josh slid his fingers past the meaningless material of her underwear and pushed inside. His entry was smooth and unimpeded as Rachel's already buzzing arousal had primed the pump considerably. She felt him glide deeply inside her, flexing his fingers fully. Shockwaves sizzled through her system. The feeling was perfection.

Jolted back into the moment like a car battery jump-start, Rachel's eyes opened and she resumed her efforts with a renewed sense of purpose. As she accepted the tingly, pleasure-filled efforts from behind, she treated her benefactor to some eager skill of her own. Pulling her lips in more tightly, she worked Josh's shaft with full, deliberate rotations. As his cock twitched and quaked under her power, she focused her thoughts again on just how happy she was.

She thought of their first rendezvous over the summer and how dangerously exciting it had been. And then of their frequent romps everywhere from that same storage closet to his truck to christening her new dorm room on her first day to the very couch they were on now. She'd even hooked up with him once while still in her field hockey clothes after he'd cornered her directly after one of her practices. She'd laughingly begged him to let her shower and change first but he'd insisted otherwise. He'd said the uniform made it even hotter. So she'd gotten on her knees still in her skirt and cleats and sucked his dick in a little alcove by the locker room. Her coach had even almost inadvertently caught them. It had been ridiculously hot and exciting.

As she sucked away, she thought about how much she enjoyed being with him even when they weren't in the middle of a hookup. She definitely wasn't looking for a boyfriend and she was laughably sure that Josh was on the same page. Still though, she liked him. She hadn't been with a boy as consistently since Matt, and that certainly had been almost the farthest thing from a healthy relationship. The last boy she'd had similar butterflies for had been her mini-crush Chris from early on in her senior year. But that had gone nowhere. For the first time in a long time, she was actually having consistent sex with someone whom she actually liked.

Sex.

The odd choice of word in her thoughts made her pause. Technically, what they'd been doing had not involved sex. Josh had probed her on the topic early on but she'd rebuffed him with all the conflicted strength she could muster. The last time she'd had sex with someone had not been a pleasant experience; gleefully fucking another girl's boyfriend and then feeling the debilitating shame and regret when he'd immediately dismissed her post-act. And the last boy she'd had sex with before Tyler had been Matt. She tensed automatically. And Brad.

She'd lost control in the spring, and although her track record of keeping promises had taken a hit as of late, she'd made a solemn vow to avoid such complications with any new boys until she was officially in college and settled into her new life. She'd wanted to strip off her clothes and hop into Josh's lap multiple times that summer. But she'd won the internal battle of wills. And it was something that she was very proud of.