Freshman Ch. 06: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet heat that enveloped her to the knuckle was more than enough to make her own juices flow. She hadn't touched Rachel in this way since that the afternoon at the beach when hours of sun-drenched boozing and pent up sexual energy had culminated with their unexpected coupling in the shower. The memory still made Rebecca shiver with nervous delight. It both frightened and aroused her in ways that few other sexual experiences ever had.

She swallowed hard and looked into Rachel's eyes as she began to softly twist and curl her finger inside her. Her friend's face registered the same full arousal supported by the heat between her legs. She watched as Rachel broke their gaze and shut her eyes, pressing her forehead firmly into her own. Her full chest heaved with choppy breaths, the air passing through her mouth as her lips stayed slightly parted. Reveling in the pleasure she was driving deep into her friend, Rebecca smiled and pressed back as she continued to work her down below.

Rachel was on fire. Every wild thought and sensation that permeated Rebecca's senses was hitting her ten times as hard. She shivered and squeaked softly, her stomach clenching automatically to the electric surges zipping through her gut. Having Rebecca inside her made her feel like melting into a pleasurable puddle on the floor. She could feel how wet she was getting and at such an accelerated pace. It was not a matter of if she could come, but when. Her brain's focus switched to the certainty of her orgasm. Nothing else mattered as it all fell into the background.

"Holy shit..."

Just as quickly as Rachel had gotten fully lost in her arousal, she came back to the moment. Her eyes opened and she pulled her face back, the early perspiration of her forehead causing a quick stick as she and Rebecca decoupled. She turned towards the voice and felt pure heat rush to her cheeks as she processed the excited expression of its owner. Randy. She'd been so buried in the intensity of her engagement that she'd almost forgotten he was still in the room.

The realization made her stomach twist with shameful excitement. Yes, she was explicitly naked. And yes, she'd been touching and kissing another girl. But him being witness to the rawness of her reaction to Rebecca's manipulation was different. It made her feel so much more exposed and vulnerable.

But that vulnerability morphed quickly to primal lust as his presence reminded her that there was potentially more to consume than the 'girls only' moment she's been swallowed by. Sure, there were worse ideas than sinking herself deeply into Rebecca's touch and allowing it to take her across the line. But there was a different sense of dangerous excitement that accompanied joining her friend in a sexual experience, rather than passively absorbing one.

Acting on the thought, Rachel steadied herself and gently guided Rebecca's hand from between her thighs. The slippery egress made her shiver to her core and she took a moment to make sure her head was on straight. Smiling at her best friend and then at Randy, she raised an eyebrow and licked her lips.

"You glad she missed?"

Randy felt his entire body tingle and he swallowed the sandpaper dryness that was his throat. Nodding quickly, he forced his voice out as evenly as he could muster.

"Uh, yeah. You could say that."

Rachel smiled again. The vulnerability she'd felt just moments prior was a distant memory now, replaced by the fast growing surge of confidence. She let her eyes wash over Randy, from his tensely excited eyes, past his shirtless frame, and down to his jeans and bare feet. He was certainly somewhat attractive, but nothing about his look stood out in a meaningful way. Yet she was suddenly entirely amped to hook up with him. Her eyes narrowed devilishly. And she knew why. It was because it wouldn't just be the two of them involved.

Acting on the thought, she focused her eyes sharply on Randy and twisted her lips.

"Maybe we should pretend that she made it, too."

It took a moment for the implication to decode in Randy's brain and it nearly took his breath away. Had Rebecca sunk her shot, the payout would've been he and Joe stripping naked. His eyes dropped reflexively to his jeans. He was rock hard and he wondered if the faint impression straining out from its denim prison had been noticed. He swallowed hard and looked back at Rachel.

"That works for me. Maybe you could both come over and help."

Rachel smirked and grinned as she processed her thoughts. The path of the evening had taken multiple turns and now a new destination had been added to the map. Turning to look Rebecca in the eyes, she chewed her lip and raised her eyebrow curiously.

Rebecca didn't need to think it over. As she focused on the spark dancing playfully in her best friend's eyes, the same fearful arousal that had pushed her to touch Rachel so intimately flared up in her gut. It had been a long time since the two of them had shared a sexual experience. It brought up feelings that she wasn't sure she was fully ready to address.

But she knew that she was irrevocably turned on. Yes, she'd do this. Wherever it went. She was in.

Rachel understood the unspoken agreement completely and she bit her lip as the rush of her own excitement flowed fast. Finding her friend's hand, she slipped her fingers through and took hold as the girls slowly rose to a stand.

Randy's lungs filled with a quick inhale and his face tightened as the girls descended upon his prone position on the couch. The sweet scent of their hair slipped into his nostrils and his eyes bugged out at the impossible image. As each girl put their weight into the cushions and straddled a thigh, he reflexively stretched his hands out around their backs. The joining of their flesh sent a shockwave through his system and he swallowed roughly once again.

Rachel giggled as she gauged Randy's reaction. She could practically feel the blood pumping by his temples. Licking her lips, she gave him a friendly grin and leaned in close to his face. But just as their noses brushed one another, she stopped suddenly and pulled back. She tilted her head and stared down at him thoughtfully.

"Are you sure we shouldn't wait for Joe to get back?"

A sweeping tickle rolled through her entire body as she locked her on Randy and did everything in her power to keep her expression even. She watched his face stretch impossibly tight and the color fade just as quickly. His eyes flicked back and forth nervously. She could tell his brain was coughing out smoke.

Just as he opened his mouth and began to force out what was certainly going to be his best attempt at keeping the train on the tracks, Rachel let him off the hook with a bright smile. Laughing and winking playfully, she leaned back in.

"I'm just kidding..."

It was the last thing to leave her lips as they pressed smoothly into Randy's and began a full, sudden kiss. His mouth had already been open and Rachel slid her tongue inside without waiting for him to respond. Bringing a hand to his hair, she gripped him and angled her face in further.

It took Randy a full second or two to recover from the shock, but he found his place in the exchange quickly enough. Inhaling a full breath into his lungs, he smiled automatically and returned the unexpected kiss. He met Rachel's tongue with his own and swirled it around the soft warmth. Letting the air slowly back out, he settled in comfortably.

"Mmmm."

Rachel's gentle moan sent a deep tremor to his gut, and without thinking, he began to engage more actively in the moment. He slid his hand down across her bare back and around the side of her ribcage, tucking his elbow back in tight. His dick quaked in his jeans as his touch progressed around the front of her torso and his fingers met for the first time the impossibly soft expanse of her chest. The angle wasn't the best, but he cupped his palm around the side of her breast and squeezed her fully, letting his fingers sink into depths of her flesh. The sensation was magical and it flooded him with euphoric relief.

A nudge from his left drew his attention away and he opened his eyes as he felt Rachel's lips decouple from his own. In her place, Rebecca's fierce smile appeared front and center and Randy's grin spread as far as it could reach. His fingers still happily lost in Rachel's cleavage, he angled his chin and brought his mouth up to meet Rebecca's.

The feeling of Rebecca's full, pouty lips pressing into his own sent a different pleasure signal to his brain. While clearly nowhere near the current level of intensity, the sensation was familiar. That night one year prior, he and Rebecca had actually begun kissing just before that fateful phone call from his sister had robbed him of the otherworldly experience his roommate had later described. He'd spent more than a few sleepless nights tortured by the unfairness of it all.

He smiled again as their tongues met and she kissed him more deeply. He could still recall what kissing her that night had felt like. And it was practically overwhelming to fuse the memory with the stark truth that it was actually happening once again.

Rachel held silent for a moment as she watched Rebecca work from just a few inches away. It sent shivers to her toes and forced exciting memories to her brain. Letting the momentum guide her, she leaned back in and brought her lips to Randy's neck, kissing him teasingly as he made out with her best friend. He ran her tongue up his jaw line and to his earlobe. Grinning, she flicked it in his ear and she shivered again as she felt his body quiver and tense.

But a little teasing foreplay was not what she needed to keep her flames high. She'd been warmed up more than enough by Rebecca's touch and the entire intensity of the situation. She was ready to dive in and fully engage.

Tossing her hair back, she leaned up and re-centered her weight on the couch. She slipped her knee from the cushion and eased herself down to the soft carpet below. She smiled as her eyes flicked to the front of Randy's dark jeans. She could certainly make out the tented outline of his arousal. Moving bluntly, he brought her hand forward and squeezed him hard.

Randy reacted as she'd hoped, exhaling so roughly that he briefly broke away from Rebecca's kiss. Angling his eyes downward, he moved quickly to provide Rachel with far greater access for her touch. He lifted his thigh, scooting Rebecca to the side while keeping his lips on hers. He hastily ripped open the button on his jeans and slid his zipper down. Raising his hips from the couch, he shoved his pants and underwear down as far as he could reach.

Rachel grinned at Randy's frantic reaction and she moved to assist in his efforts. As he lifted his butt up and pushed his clothes down, she took the material from his hands and completed the undressing, slipping his jeans and boxers past his heels and letting them fall to a pile on the floor. Glancing back upward, she grinned again and bit her lip.

Randy's dick stood at full attention, angled up almost to the ceiling. He was of average size and neatly trimmed. His shaft pulsed and his tip appeared shiny in the room's light.

She looked up further, back to the hot scene above. Randy's body was facing her fully but his head was turned completely to the side as his lips stayed locked and busy. Rachel swallowed gently and looked back down past his waist. He was slumped into the couch somewhat and his legs bowed out to the sides. There was certainly plenty of room for her to re-insert herself in the action.

Acting on the thought, Rachel scooted in closer and rose up tall on her knees. She reached forward and slipped her thin fingers around his shaft, squeezing in gently. She smiled as he shook fully in response to her touch. Making her way upward, she enclosed her grip around his head, pressing her palm into the warm, wetness of his tip. She felt him pulse thickly in her hand. Smiling, she slid her way back down and began to jerk him to a slow, deliberate rhythm.

It was all Randy could do to stay engaged with Rebecca as the flooding pleasure of Rachel's touch overtook him. He angled one eye downward to watch as the topless goddess of his fitful dreams smoothly tugged on his cock. Seeing her large breasts jiggle ever to slightly to the pace of her arm's motion was incredible.

But the glorious view was cut off suddenly as he felt Rebecca pull his cheek back towards her. He smiled and went back to kissing her, satisfied to absorb the threesome in any way he could. He realized his hands had been idle and he moved to remedy that oversight quickly, bringing his touch up to Rebecca's own breasts. They were smaller than Rachel's but were still a smooth, satisfying handful. He gripped her perfectly soft flesh and began eagerly groping away as he eased back into the experience.

Such ease was obliterated just seconds later, however, as a new sensation flipped his stomach and straightened his spine. This time no longer able to stay engaged with Rebecca, he ripped his focus directly forward and down between his legs. His jaw fell open and he groaned pleasurably just in time to witness his dick disappear entirely past Rachel's soft, cradling lips. As her nose brushed his groin and she began to pull back up, he shut his eyes and swallowed hard.

Rachel felt a surge of arousing delight as she felt Randy's shaft slide over her tongue and partially back out of her mouth. She paused as her lips cradled his head and she sucked him firmly, eliciting a squeaky slurp. She could taste the salty fluid and she swallowed smoothly, swirling her tongue around him in playful circles. As she angled her view up and watched his eyes shut and head fall back into the pillow behind him, she smiled to herself and took him back fully into her mouth.

She inhaled gently as her nose once again brushed his shortly-trimmed hairs. His dick wasn't that large and she could easily take the length with each pass. She let her breath out as his tip nudged the back of her mouth. With her palms braced against his thighs, she pulled back and began to bob her head skillfully away.

She's been sucking him for half a minute or so when she slid one hand down from his leg and gently cupped his balls. She worked the soft the soft, loose flesh in her palm, squeezing periodically and running her fingers teasingly further up under and back. He felt good in her grip. She actually hadn't intended to take him in her mouth so quickly at all. She'd been enjoying delivering the happy handjob, content to start things off nice and slow. But watching him put his hands all over her best friend had revved her engine and she'd acted without thought.

She looked up again to gauge the scene. Randy's head was still back and Rebecca was pushed up against his side. Her eyes flicked over to meet her friend's and she surged with heat as she kept the stare. It was so arousing having Rebecca watching her. It made her want to put on a show.

Rebecca, too, took a moment to focus on the view. She watched as Rachel sucked Randy in and out with such effortless grace. Her green eyes were focused but everything else about her expression was easy and relaxed. Her soft lips formed a smooth circle and her cheeks were pulled in tight. She smirked. It was prime Rachel, in her natural habitat.

Desiring to act on the heat that such an image was sending between her thighs, Rebecca finally broke the stare and refocused. She turned back to Randy and brought her hand to his chin. His eyes opened and he turned towards her face under her guidance. Rebecca smiled and raised one brow.

"Having fun yet?"

Randy didn't trust his ability to form a coherent response in his state so his simply smiled brightly and nodded. His one hand still on Rebecca's breast, he began to caress her again. He watched as Rebecca's touch left his chin and she slid her hand down over the top of his own. She squeezed him in harder, forcing his fingers to sink roughly into her flesh. Exhaling pleasurably, she licked her lips and spoke again.

"Good. Let's have some more..."

As Randy furrowed his brow curiously, Rebecca guided their joined grip off her breast and down over her tight stomach. As they slipped past her belly button, she reversed his hand so his palm faced upward and led him directly between her legs. She shivered and moaned softly as she felt his touch reach her aching entrance. Confident that he could finish the journey on his own, she reached back for his head and pulled him into a kiss once more.

Randy's chest shook with excitement as he felt his fingertips probe the soft lips of Rebecca's pussy. She felt entirely ready for him and his two fingers slid effortlessly inside her with barely a hint of pressure. He swirled his touch inside the soft heat and he exhaled through their kiss. He brain began to sputter and smoke again. It was happening. The one desperate dream he'd carried like a crushing weight for the past year was actually coming true.

Rebecca shut her eyes tight and furrowed her brow as she absorbed the twisting pleasure of Randy's touch. She pushed her hips back against his hand, forcing him deeper and into the right spots at the right moments. She couldn't believe how hot she'd gotten in such a short time. Randy seemed proficient enough with his work but it wasn't as if he was some master manipulator. Everything just felt amplified. Kissing him was electric. His hands on her breasts had been perfect. And feeling him inside her was like burning her wick with a blowtorch.

She gasped and almost broke away from the kiss as she allowed herself to confront why exactly she'd reached a boil so quickly. Rachel. It was always Rachel. It was scary to admit that another human being (and a woman at that) could turn her on in such uniquely intense ways. The type of arousal she felt when she shared intimacy with her best friend was different from even her hottest burning urges from other sources. It wasn't necessarily stronger. It was just like seeing a beautiful new color that didn't exist on the rainbow. She could understand that she liked it, but her brain just couldn't fully make sense of what it was.

The thoughts all converged and Rebecca's eyes shot open unexpectedly. Her shoulders tensed to the point of pain and she dug her fingernails into Randy's scalp. She couldn't believe it but she was about come. The train was bearing down and in just seconds she'd-.

"Fu-uuuuck!"

She broke away from the kiss and moaned out a breathy curse as the tidal force walloped her and flexed every muscle in her core. Her vision went sparkly and she shut her eyes as wave after wave cut through her, splashing pleasure to each cell and overfilling her capacity to absorb. She felt Randy's fingers curl back and she squealed as the sensation crossed the threshold into pain. But she craved it. She tensed her thighs thickly over his wrist and held him in place as her body shook over and over again.

Finally the onslaught began to die down and her orgasm's fury melted into euphoric warmth. Her muscles still trembling, she unclenched her thighs and let Randy's touch slip out with a piercing shiver. She loosened the grip on his head and flexed her fingers, cracking her knuckles. She exhaled deeply and opened her eyes. God, it had felt so good.

Randy smiled as he watched the joy and relaxation replace all the tension in Rebecca's face. He hadn't expected her to get off so quickly, nor with such violence. He brought his hand up to her head and pushed back a few strands of her dark hair that had fallen forward. Her forehead was damp and her skin red and flushed. But she looked happy.

His attention was pulled away as he once again could not bear to focus on anything but the wonder between his legs. Rachel was still sucking him and she'd seemed to have hit her groove. Her lips were sliding up and down his shaft with precision and she'd picked up her pace just a bit. He realized that he probably wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He'd wanted the whole experience with the girls to go slow but there wasn't much her could do about it. He still had some time though. He gritted his teeth and focused on soaking up every second.