Freshman Couple's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuhhh!!! That's right, white bitch. You LOVE having a real man's cock pounding that wet pussy, don't you? SAY IT, bitch. SAY IT."

And the sad, pathetic, demoralizing thing was, part of what he said was true. Trisha was all too aware of two of the gangbangers holding Everett in a kneeling position beside the mattress, forcing him to watch everything unfold. He was watching his girlfriend not only getting fucked hard, but also seeing and hearing the evidence of her enjoyment from it. Trisha reached up, fondling her supple cones, ignoring the ache of the piercings, as Malik continued to impale her on his rigid manhood. His body slammed into hers so hard her teeth almost rattled.

"Say it, bitch. Say it now or I'll put a bullet in your boyfriend's face."

"OK! I love a real man's cock slamming hard into my pussy!" Trisha wailed. Her hands now stroked Malik's muscular back as she said the words he wanted. She moaned. "Please fuck me with your huge, black dick. I want it inside me. This pussy belongs to you. Fuck this pussy so hard and FILL ME. I want...I want your seed deep in my slut's pussy. Uhhhh!!!" she crooned, desperate to please her captor.

Everett's eyes looked like shards of broken glass as they watched Malik's bull-cock pull out and vanish inside his girlfriend's pussy with one swift penetration after the next. Soon the squelchy-wet sounds of their bodies joining filled the room, and it was clear that Trisha's cunt was creaming up on the very cock which was now raping her at breakneck speed. The entire mattress shook with the force of Malik's fucks, and it was a wonder Trisha's slender body didn't break apart under the assault. She just spread her legs as wide as she could, cooing as he pounded into her. Part of her psyche justified it this way: 'If I cooperate and make them think I'm a totally willing participant, maybe they'll let me and Everett go.'

So she opened her mouth to moan, and she thrust her crotch forward to meet Malik's brutal fucks.

"Yes, fuck me," she cooed. "Fuck this pussy."

"Oh, I'll fuck you bitch. I'll fuck you in your pussy, your ass, I'll fill every one of your holes before the night is out," he growled. She quailed at the thought of being fucked in the ass, but she tried not to think about it. Trisha couldn't even contemplate something so awful because she was too busy glancing over at her tormented boyfriend's face. He looked like despair had him gripped by the neck. He looked completely helpless as Malik's shaft swept into her pussy, his heavy testicles slapping against her thighs as he roared his release.

"AAAAHHH!! I'm coming, bitch. Feel me fill your little white pussy!" he shouted. Trisha's hands clenched up on her captor's shoulders as she felt the most intense spewing of cum ever. Her pussy felt the sticky onslaught of what seemed like gallons of cum. The warmth filled her up, and then the excess flowed from her cunt lips and pooled on the mattress as Malik pulled his still-twitching shaft out of her sex. Then he aimed his still-spasming cock at her torso, peppering her face and breasts with so much cum that her entire face and tits were glistening with a heavy layer of creamy muck.

"Oh god," Trisha sighed. She sank back onto the mattress, sagging like a lifeless doll. She'd never felt so filthy ever before. She felt completely degraded, dominated. Owned. Like her body wasn't even hers and never would be again.

"Aaaahhh. That was a great fuck," Malik sighed. "Now Diego, Vasquez, Herminio, it's your turn to fuck this bitch. Once you're all done with her, I want a go at her ass and then we can have the boyfriend lick up all the cum on her before we decide how to get rid of them."

"NO!" Trisha squealed as Diego turned her over and yanked her up into a doggy-style position. "Please let us go!" she cried.

"Quiet, bitch. Enjoy these hard fucks. It'll be the last thing you do," Diego growled as his fingers caressed her ass cheeks and fingered her worn-out opening. Then he yanked her long raiment of golden hair back as his fresh cock speared deep into her pussy from behind. Soon she was groaning and feeling a growing ache in her over-sensitive cunt as the Mexican's thick cock slammed through her silken folds with the efficiency of a machine.

And all the terrified girl could think was, 'Oh god, this nightmare is only just beginning.'

*************

THE END...Or Is It?

*************

Remember, always indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better. Disclaimer: I do not in any way support any of the fictitious events depicted in this story. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

~gaggedKitty

12