Freshman Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let my legs down and leaned for a soft kiss. "There. We are together again. We've given roomie the show she wanted. Should I chase her away?"

God, he felt good in there. Right then, I promised myself no more separation. This had to happen every day. His thrusting was driving me mad. I was trying to think when everything went blank and I heard screaming in the distance.

When I came to a few moments later, my worst fears were realized. She had him down on his back next to me, and was laughing as she rode up and down a shaft big enough for a real flagpole.

I pulled his hair viciously and hissed, "You didn't ask for permission."

His tongue went for hers and then found mine. "I didn't start this, but it sure is fine. Carolyn fucks like a mink. But she is more deprived than you are. It's only been a week for us."

I had violent thoughts about breaking up. I knew some guys had more than one fuck buddy, but not Eric and not Carolyn!

Just then she froze and collapsed, shaking and moaning. "Olivia! I've never come like this before. You have to share! Please!"

He was still hard and putting me in her place, sitting on his thighs and bouncing on that horrid thing.

She leaned and kissed him again. His arm went around her. I said, in my nastiest voice, "I guess we are history, Eric."

He heaved up and pulled me across his knee. The swat was really hard. "Take that back. You are as much of a slut as she is. You said yourself, we have to learn not to fuck every five minutes like monkeys. You can take turns with me, and study in between times."

His swats were soft and he was laughing. So was Carolyn. I turned over and stuck out my tongue at him. "I am going to call Mom and say I have been kidnapped into a harem."

Carolyn's head came around his side and kissed me. "She's only come once, Eric. You better get busy."

He lay me on top of roomie and plunged back in. Carolyn whispered, "God, this is so hot."

Dimly, I realized I was making out with two people. My tits were rubbing on Carolyn's and she was humping under me. Her tongue was in my mouth. His hungry cock was reaming me good, every thrust driving all the way home as he lunged over my back. Six frantic legs were banging around.

I could feel his climax arriving, the final surge of even bigger cock and the hot spray deep inside. I let go, just let go and fainted again.

I came to in his arms. Carolyn was holding out a cup of tea. We were lying in the bed of shame. Whose shame, I wondered and giggled. The tea tasted wonderful. I held the blanket up. "Get in here roomie, we have to talk."

Eric said, "Talk or fuck? I never thought I would see hot girl sex right here in bed with me."

"Bastard, you are taking advantage."

Carolyn was licking my boobs and gently tweaking my nipples, sending a shiver south instantly. My fingers dug into her back muscles and I mumbled, "Bad."

Eric said in a matter of fact voice, "Now we have three people who have to stay in school."

Roomie said, "He doesn't have Saturday classes and I told him to sleep over."

"You're crazy. We'll get thrown out. What is he going to do for a bathroom?"

"He can go in our room sink. You and I do, so why can't he?" She laughed and rolled on him and pissed me off even more.

"This is depraved, or decadent or something like that. You have to be French and live in Paris to have a three way."

Our rolling around on the bed was getting wilder. Carolyn bit my nipples again and whispered, "Depraved or decadent..."

Eric's fingers were in totally forbidden places and he said, "I didn't know we were going to Paris."

Oh god, I was losing it completely. "Eric, what about US?"

Carolyn sat up against the headboard, wrestling me between her tough thighs. "Eric, do something about more beer and a vegie pizza."

Without a word, he disappeared to follow orders. I sighed and asked, "How did you get him wrapped around your finger?"

"I didn't. You are the one who has Eric and me around your fingers."

While I was trying to absorb that oxymoron, she continued, "You are the smartest, sexiest, most lovable woman in our whole class. Eric and I have fallen for you, you just weren't paying attention. From here on out, we are the Three Musketeers. That big cock will keep both of us happy and you and I will make sure we all study and stay in school."

She reached around and worried my tits. I lay back and closed my eyes. "How can you be so practical? I was losing my mind with wanting him every minute."

"You forget, I had one of those awful infatuations in high school. I will be your love counselor. If we stick to basics, a fuck is a fuck."

"But, but. I am so in love with him."

"You may be over the moon, Olivia, but I have some questions. Are you ready to have his babies? Are you ready to marry him? Are you ready to junk your career to nurse a houseful of screaming meemies? Are you ready to tell your Mom you are ditching college?"

Oh shit. I turned into her, sobbing.

She hummed and held me and slowly life got better. I sat up and faced her. "My first love affair, maybe my last, is already over?"

She pushed me down and massaged my back. "Honey, you have two love partners, not one, and the action has hardly started. Close your eyes and nap until Eric gets back. I'm going to the shower."

My poor brain was completely short circuited. In the last hour, I had been fucked to orgasm twice. My roommate had very hot sex with me that also caused an orgasm. My love affair was in ruins..."

I had nasty thoughts about reading this sort of thing in cheap novels. Before I could decide how cheap, Eric walked in, carrying food and drink. He looked adorable and came right to my side with a kiss. Maybe I would survive after all.

He whispered, "Carolyn is making a bigger deal of this than I am. Think it through, Olivia. You have instant study hall with builtin lover. You get to wake up in my arms. You can watch roomie have screaming orgasms."

I wrestled him down and hissed in his ear, "I was just thinking about us being characters in a cheap romance novel. When things fall apart, the heroine has a meltdown. She cries and yells and beats on him and wonders about suicide."

"You are going to write us up? What about the meltdown?"

I fell back laughing. "Eric! How can I have a meltdown? I'm naked in this disaster of a bed, leaking your stuff, and haven't felt this foolish in years."

He poked my boob and feinted toward my crotch. "You are the loveliest fool I know. Go shower and I will deal with the food and that bed."

I passed Carolyn in the hall, trying to punch her and laughing at the same time.

The hair needed shampoo, so it took a while. When I got back, Carolyn's bed had been stripped and they were seated on the mattress on the floor, munching away and listening to music.

I thought about how juvenile I was behaving and realized another layer of high school me was being peeled away.

"I hate you both, but will not commit suicide over this."

"Glad to hear it, have some pizza."

Conversation was muted. It was like a big wave had crested, and we were left in the eddy, quietly washing against the shore.

I was pretty out of it, but Carolyn decided we should celebrate Eric's first sleepover and opened another beer. He helped make a nest on the floor out of our twin bed mattresses, and three naked bodies were asleep before long. I wondered if deprived Carolyn was going to get more sex, and surprised that the thought didn't bother me.

In the morning, it was me he was cuddled with, and my behind that was getting poked.

I sat up and took him in both hands, stroking and squeezing. I smiled and said, "I can't have sex, my feelings are still shredded. It may be weeks before I am back together."

Slut Carolyn peered over his shoulder and asked, "What are you doing stroking him if you are not going to put it to use?"

I giggled and fell into a long, wet kiss with Eric. Carolyn wiggled on me and said maybe she could borrow him?

I stood, "I'm going to the bathroom. Don't make noise, it's early."

Walking down the hall in just a long tee shirt, I asked myself why it didn't hurt anymore. You can't grow up overnight, can you? She was back there, gasping on the end of him, and all I could do was smile at the thought?

I peed and dodged through the shower, not getting my hair wet. What was this air of calm satisfaction? How could I be relaxed about sharing Eric?

Sure enough, she was lying back against him, looking very freshly fucked. Eyes slitted, boobs firm with steeples for nipples. Sex matted and dripping. If this didn't get me upset what would?"

I closed the door quietly and turned to them. A terrible thought occurred and I fell to my knees at the edge of the mattress. Carolyn tried to close her legs, but I got there first.

"No! Olivia, that's all messy."

It was messy. Delightfully full of his and her juices. My tongue dove as far into the pink lips as it could. I glanced up to see his hands working her tits. My fingers jabbed into her behind, raising her sex to my mouth. I made a bunch of slurpy noises and she lost it, howling another orgasm.

"I'm never apologizing to you again. That was completely slutty. My own roommate going down on me."

I licked my way to her bellybutton, and onward to one and then the other breast, swallowing acres of soft suckable tissue. Her arms were around my shoulders, mouth making small sounds.

Eric was peaceful and quiet himself, pulling gently at two heads of female hair. "This is a lot of fun, you know. I light the fire, and watch it consume my lovers."

Carolyn whispered slowly, "Damn, you two are trying to prove a fuck isn't just a fuck. You want loving too. That's crazy. Mom said you can't count on love."

She didn't realize it, but she was talking to me. I hummed, 'You can't count on love, you can't count on love.'

Maybe not, but the new me was going to try. After all, I had a cowboy from Wyoming to warm my bed.

12