Freshman Week Ch. 04.0: Dorm Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe considered the body of her sleeping roommate. The girl snored softly, her oversized chest rising and falling with every breath.

Chloe decided she would try and be quiet.

She moved to her side of the room and discarded both her jersey and shorts into the hamper in her closet, leaving on only her lavender panties. She climbed on to her bed, using her pillows to prop herself up at a comfortable incline. With one hand she began to fondle herself, stroking her breasts and nipples. She paid attention to her own breath, trying to gauge how loud she was. She needed to regulate her volume if she wasn't going to draw Char's attention.

Chloe considered the dildo in her unoccupied hand. It was longer than the dick she had taken before. No surprise there; it was designed for wish fulfillment after all. Something about it not being attached to a real boy made it less intimidating. And slightly shameful, she found. It felt like she was taking the challenge out of sex.

Chloe closed her eyes. She didn't want to think about that right now. She didn't want to think about shame or easy escapes. She didn't want to think about Sam.

But as she pushed her panties down and eased the implement to her lips, think about him she did. She opened her eyes, needing to watch as it entered her. Chloe trembled as she penetrated herself. She had to go more than a few inches deep before the protrusion lined up with her clit.

Chloe caught herself gasping and bit her lip, looking across the room at Charlotte's sleeping form. The girl had shifted in bed slightly, but still wasn't facing Chloe's direction.

Chloe's superego urged her to stop there, before she made a racket and ruined her dynamic with the smaller girl. But over months of neglect, her id had become far too powerful to ignore. Chloe had no choice but to sink in the last few millimeters of the dildo (causing her to squirm violently) and flip the switch.

"Mh!" was the sound that squeezed through her lips. She cut off the sound as soon as she could, and Charlotte didn't stir. The noise of the dildo itself, which had seemed loud in Rebecca's chamber, was fortunately muffled by Chloe's body.

Taking slow, deep breaths of air, Chloe eased the toy out before gently plunging it back. All the while she almost violently toyed with her nipples. Her body was wracked with jitters and spasms, begging for the release of a scream. All she allowed was the tortured groans of her bed frame.

Even as pleasure pummeled her and she found herself ascending toward climax, Chloe kept her eyes fixed on the limp form of her roommate. She struggled to focus on the girl, even as stimulation took control and her eyes began to grow hazy-

XxXxX

There was a knock at the door.

The sound was foggy and far off sounding to Chloe, but she heard it. With a reluctant sigh, she removed the dildo from herself and pulled her panties back up. Chloe grabbed a white tank top from off her chair and pulled it over herself before trudging into the front room.

She crack open the door. "What do you-"

The words froze.

His hair was wet from rain, as was his exposed chest. He had pulled off his soaked shirt and held it wadded up in one hand, meaning all he had on were his running shorts and shoes. He was panting with evident effort as he said, "Hey. Uh, mind if I come in?"

Practically brain dead, Chloe stepped back and allowed the door to drift open. Sam walked in and sat heavily onto her couch. "Thanks."

Chloe sat down on the other end of the couch, leaving several feet between them. "Um, why are out here?"

"Well, I was getting a run in before bed. A rain storm came in out of nowhere. It was so hard I couldn't even see. I needed someplace dry, shelter. I can't say this was the closest place, but it's where my feet took me." Sam looked up at her with a bashful grin. "Thanks for letting me in."

He was right, Chloe's apartment was not nearest shelter he could have found. Their apartments were in the same building, after all.

Chloe's hands absently played with the hem of her top. "Of course you're just being a weirdo again. Some of us need our sleep, y'know."

"Is that what you were doing? Sleeping?"

Sam hung his head back against the couch, sticking out his chest. Chloe snuck a look. The boy wasn't built like Nick, as if he could lift a tank if the need arose. He was built for endurance, built to last. He could keep going for days if he needed to. Rain or no rain.

"You know, I've been thinking about you Chloe."

The girl blushed. It wasn't like her. She was glad he kept his gaze on the ceiling.

"You aren't like other girls. I've noticed. I didn't want to, but I can't help but compare you and Hannah. She's nice. I've liked her for a long time. But maybe that's just because I didn't know enough people. I can't help but wonder if she's really the girl for me, or if you are.

"And I can't help but wonder if you're wondering the same thing."

"I think," said Chloe, "That this a conversation you need to have with Hannah."

"Oh I will," he said, "Either way I don't have any choice now. I care about her, and I would never hurt someone I care about. But I care about you too, and I don't want to hurt you anymore. What do you think?"

Sam lifted his head, turning his eyes to his friend. "Do you think I would hurt you? Or... do you want me to try?"

Chloe saw his eyes run over her body, and suddenly she remembered herself. Her excited nipples were readily visible through her white tank top and, more embarrassing, the crotch of her lavender panties had been soaked since before she even opened the door. She'd just been too distracted to notice.

Chloe felt an urge to cover herself, but of course she couldn't back down.

Instead she sneered. "You really think you could hurt me, toothpick?"

Sam scooted halfway to her side of the couch. "I'm ready to give it the old college try."

Chloe slid across the couch till their thighs were touching. With no more prelude, she lunged forward and forced her lips onto his.

Far from resisting, Sam embraced her. His grip was like a vice. Chloe couldn't have escaped if she wanted to. Good thing she didn't.

She ran her hands up and down his stomach. She could feel the individual muscles of his abs. They trembled at her touch. Chloe almost growled with delight as she pushed her tongue into Sam's mouth, tasting him.

Sam broke the kiss and leaned down. Through her shirt he began to lick and gently chew at her nipples. Chloe fastened her mouth tight to turn a scream into a moan. She shoved him away, but only so that she could grab her top and lift it above her breasts, giving him unrestricted access.

"Do it," she commanded.

Sam returned to his task with gusto. Chloe moaned louder than she had allowed herself so far that night and leaned back into the couch. Sam followed her, laying across her lower body.

Chloe felt his fingers light across her crotch, the wetness of her panties. She squirmed as he gently stroked her sex. His mouth movements too became smoother, slower. It was pleasurable yet excruciating. Chloe couldn't bear to be teased.

Wriggling away from him, she grabbed the waist of her underwear and began forcing it off of her. "Just do it, you bitch!" Chloe demanded.

Sam grinned and stood up. He didn't seem to be wearing any underwear beneath his shorts, so when he dropped trow his erect dick jumped to attention.

Chloe was surprised to find that his member was nearly as long as Rebecca's purple little friend. Surprised yet vindicated. Now she had her challenge.

Chloe kicked off her panties and lay back on the couch, spreading her legs wide. "Are you waiting for an invitation? The water's warm, come on in."

The boy grabbed her hips and began to push his way through her mane of red hair and into her waiting body. Chloe gritted her teeth. If Sam was shorter than the dildo, he made up for it in girth. He wasn't a gentle lover and she wasn't about to show weakness. As he shoved his way in and out, she rocked her hips to meet him. That was all of the spiteful enthusiasm she could show though, as her voice was too busy moaning for her to snark.

Sam made up for the silence. "You can take the whole thing? I knew you could. It's better than she could do. Mmm, you feel so much better than Hannah. You have a tight pussy, Chloe. I'm going to cum inside you. Your choice: mouth or pussy. I'm going to cum inside just as soon as you cum."

If she'd had the air to speak, Chloe would have told him she already had. She'd cum twice now, and she was about to again. She was just about-

XxXxX

With a final deep gasp, Chloe flipped the switch and turned off the vibration. That had been amazing, and it was all that she could take for now.

Opening her bedside table, Chloe tucked the dildo inside and closed it. She would give it back to Rebecca eventually. She didn't even think about cleaning it off before she placed it in the same drawer as her other possessions. Her head wasn't quite that clear.

Chloe removed the panties from her ankles and leaned back in bed, fully naked. For a minute, she had lost track of herself. She'd forgotten the dorms, her roommate, and the rest of her stupid life and descended into a serene fantasy. There was something bittersweet about coming back to her senses. She knew nothing from that world would ever be real, but even having a taste made her feel like good things could happen.

Chloe spared her roommate a glance. The girl was still inert, although her face had shifted to face Chloe's side of the room. A bit unsettling, but Chloe reasoned the girl would have said something if she'd seen. Even if she had seen Chloe's personal moment, the innocent lamb might not have known what she was watching. Chloe smiled at the thought.

A tone of vibration came from Chloe's drawer. She felt a tinge of panic. Had she busted the thing? Was it going off at random now?

But no, it was just her phone laying close to the dildo. She had a new text.

Chloe opened it.

Sam: "Hannah couldn't make it "

Sam: "Want to come see a movie?"

Chloe grimaced. With her post-orgasmic clarity, she knew what the answer should be. She knew that she had given Sam too much space in her head. He would never smile at her like he did Hannah. Her would never choose Chloe over his girlfriend. It would be for the best if she moved on, pushed him away and fixated on someone new.

It was with a resigned laugh that she text back: "Sure thing, loser. Be right there."

12