Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 07

Story Info
Julia's roommate begins her sexual education, using my dick.
3.8k words
4.7
10.9k
7
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan556
alan556
290 Followers

"Tell me what's going on," I said.

The topic was her roommate Kathryn, who had walked in on us "au naturel" yesterday. We were now on the quad, on Julia's blanket, at the appointed hour, so Julia could explain to me what was happening between her and Kathryn. Julia was, surprisingly enough, fully dressed. I guessed today wasn't a day for the flash-my-boobs game.

Julia started the explanation. "She'd never seen a dick before" she said.

"That's what you were doing?" I asked. "She wanted to see my dick? Did she ask you to set me up like that?" That didn't sound right. She wouldn't do that, would she?

"Oh, no, no, no. She'd never ask. She much too..." Julia paused. "... too restrained for that."

"You mean she's repressed and has a stick up her ass?" I asked, laughing.

"That's not funny," she said. "This is serious."

I wiped the smile off my face. I would be a gentleman. "You just decided to show her one? How did you know she'd never seen a dick?" I asked. "Did she tell you that?"

"Not in so many words," Julie said. "She kept asking me all sorts of questions about yours. What it looked like, what it felt like, how big it was. She wanted to know what it was like when it was getting hard and when it was wet and when it squirted. Question after question. I guessed she'd never seen one of her own."

"Were you right?"

"Oh, yeh. When she walked in on us yesterday, I watched her eyes while you were putting on your clothes. They were glued to your dick. Not just when she was screaming, but while you were getting your boxers and pants on. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. After you left, I asked her, and, sure enough, that was the very first one she'd ever seen."

That brought me to an irrelevant question I had been thinking about asking. Now was the time. "What about you?" I asked. "Was mine the first dick you'd seen?"

Julia made a face like that was a stupid question. "Of course not, dumbhead. I've had boyfriends before! And in case you're wondering, yours was not the first hand job I've given. You're not the only one with experience, you know." She paused to make sure I got the message, then added, "Not only that, but I've got a brother and a father. They have dicks, you know. I've seen dicks before." She looked at me to make sure I'd been appropriately put in my place.

Ok. I got the point. Back to the subject. "Kathryn doesn't have brothers?" I asked.

Julia brightened, getting ready to say something interesting. "No, she has three! Three brothers."

"She grew up in a house with three brothers and has never seen a dick?" I asked. "How is that possible?" I thought of my own family. My own sister has seen my dick so often that she doesn't even bother looking at it. Hard or soft, it's like part of the wallpaper. It's there, but not something to notice.

Julia shrugged. "Every family is different," she said. "I guess you can make it happen if you work at it."

"So that's the big problem you were helping her with? That she needed to see a dick? Really?" I asked.

Julia shook her head, slowly and thoughtfully. "Oh, no. That's just a tiny part of the problem. The real problem is that she's so horny that I think she's going to explode. She has trouble even sitting still sometimes. She has trouble sleeping. Sometimes I feel like I should throw a bucket of water on her to cool her down. She's really desperate."

I didn't understand. "There are a ton of boys around," I said. "What's the problem? She can find somebody. She's not shy around boys, and she likes to flirt. She's cute and nice and friendly. If I didn't have you, I'd be interested in her. If she's that horny, why doesn't she do something about it?"

Then I thought of something else. "By the way, what happened with her and Dave? She was flirting with him, and they went out once, and that was the end of it. Didn't she like him?"

Dave hadn't told me what had happened, but Julia knew. "I asked her about that. She said that he tried to make out with her and touch her boobs. You know, feel her up. She didn't like that."

There was an obvious question here. "If she's that horny," I asked, "isn't being felt up a good thing? Why didn't she want that?"

Julia answered the question, excitedly. Now she was getting to the good part. "That's what's wrong!" she said "That's the essence of it! She doesn't know what her problem is. She thinks she's just stressed out, but I don't believe it. She's doing great in her classes, has a lot of friends, doesn't miss her family that much. She loves being in the choir. Of all the people here, she's the one who's adapted best to going away to college. Everything is perfect for her."

"Except one thing," I said.

"Except one thing," Julia replied. "It took me a while to figure out what was going on, and what she was thinking. Then, a couple of days ago, it dawned on me. She doesn't know what it means to be horny. She doesn't understand the concept. She has all these really intense emotions bottled up and doesn't know what's causing them. She doesn't have a name for it."

"How can a person not know they're horny?" I asked. I certainly never had any trouble like that.

"Exactly the question. She just doesn't understand," Julia said.

There was another possibility. "It could be something else making her jittery and not sleeping," I said. "Is she using any drugs?"

"I thought of that," Julia said. "I've gone through every inch of her stuff and there's absolutely nothing. She's clean as clean can be. She doesn't even have a Tylenol. Nothing."

"You went through her stuff?" I asked.

"I thought it was ok since my motives were pure. I'm trying to help her, so I did it. It's ok. She doesn't know."

That wasn't a very convincing justification, but I ignored it. "Maybe she's having trouble adapting to not having a private room. Maybe if she just had some 'alone time,' if you know what I mean?" I suggested.

"I tried that. One time, I told her that I was going to be away for a couple of hours, so if she needed to jill, it would be a good time. I promised not to come back early."

"You just came out with it like that?" I asked. That was pretty brazen. "Did she go for it?"

"She didn't know what I was talking about. She didn't understand the word. So I tried some others. I asked her if she wanted to 'get herself off,' or 'diddle,' or 'play with herself.' Nothing. Total blank face. Then I said 'masturbate,' and she understood."

"So did she accept the offer?" I asked.

"No way. She was ... she was— what's the word? — astounded. That's the word. Astounded. You know what she said? She said, 'I don't do that! You don't, do you?' She looked at me like I had three heads."

"I bet you had a good answer for that," I said.

"I was calm, you know, breathing deeply. In through the nose, out through the mouth. It was a teaching moment. I told her that I masturbated every chance that I got, that I'd been doing it for years, and that it really helped me keep calm. I emphasized that part - calmness. I even got my Bobby out of the drawer and offered to let her use it. I pressed the power button to make him hum and everything. Her jaw dropped to the floor. I offered to show her how to use it or maybe to watch me use it, but that was a bridge too far. I think she was traumatized for life."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"It took her a good five minutes to recover enough even to move. Then she went back to her desk and worked on her assignments, without saying a word."

Then Julia thought of something else. "By the way, did I ever tell you? A while ago I did a little calculation. Would you believe that I've masturbated over two thousand times? That's not even once a day. I bet you've done it that many times yourself. Isn't that an amazing number? I didn't tell Kathryn that, though."

I did a little math in my head and discovered that two thousand was, in fact, a very conservative number. It was probably double that for me. That's quarts and quarts of cum. Things add up, don't they?

That was off the subject, so I brought us back to talking about Kathryn. "Is it a religious thing? Does she think that sex is sinful?"

"I did some probing about that. She's not religious. She doesn't think there's anything wrong with sex, and doesn't think I'm immoral or slutty or anything. It's just something that other people do, not her. She knows that other people do it, but it doesn't sink in that she could do it herself. It's like it's a custom of another tribe, one that she doesn't belong to."

I remembered feeling that tribe thing in high school. Lots of the other kids were smoking dope and getting drunk. I didn't think there was anything wrong with them doing it, but it was like they were another species. That was them and this was me. There's nothing wrong with a dog peeing on a fire hydrant, but it wouldn't occur to me to do it myself. The tribe thing was like that. It's not like I decided not to do drugs and booze. It just never entered my mind as a possibility. That was something other people did.

Kathryn was looking at sex the same way.

Julia went on. "It's not just sex, too. You've seen how she dresses. Covered up. No skin, no nipples, no nothing. She even wears a bra to bed, under those full-length pajamas. And her boobs aren't that big. She's a B-cup, so she doesn't need that much support. And her undies are very, very plain."

"So what happens?" I asked. "She flirts with boys and gets asked out and goes on a date, then nothing?"

"Yeh, nothing. They have fun together. They talk and laugh. Then he puts a move on her, to kiss her or something, and that's the end. If you want my opinion, I think she panics. She doesn't know what to do. She suddenly gets all worried. Then she bails out."

I understood. I could imagine her doing that. I'd noticed that Kathryn, with all her flirting, had an undercurrent of insecurity around boys.

"Is she embarrassed about her body?" I asked. "Does she think she's ugly? She's not."

"I don't think so," Julia answered. She doesn't hesitate to change clothes in front of me. She doesn't walk around the room bare-assed like I do, but she's not hiding. And let me assure you - she doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about. She's smoking hot. You know how some girls obsess, worrying that their boobs are too big or too small or that their ass is too flabby or has a zit? She doesn't do that. It's a non-topic."

There was more. "Yesterday, after she walked in on us and you left, I was completely naked, and we talked for almost half an hour about what had happened. She's fully dressed in jeans and a sweater and I'm standing there as nature made me, still damp all over from that fantastic fuck you gave me. She didn't care. She didn't even comment on it. Not an issue. I even hugged her while she was crying. We were hugging and I was naked and wet, and she didn't even notice. Can you imagine?"

"So what's the plan?" I asked. Julia always has a plan. "You're trying to get her laid?"

"I guess, eventually," she answered. "But there's a long way to go before that. The goal is for her to realize that sex, jilling, and all that, are part of her life too. That she's part of our tribe. That it's normal. And for her to have the confidence to actually do it. She needs to be calm about it and not panic."

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"That's where you come in," Julia says. "You're a safe guy."

"Safe?"

"Yeh, since you're attached to me, you don't want anything from her. If she sees some other guy's dick, he expects her to do something with it. Touch it, suck it, fuck it, or whatever. Then the focus is on her and she has a responsibility and she doesn't know what to do. That's when she panics. But if she sees your dick..."

"I'm safe, there's nothing she's expected to do," I replied.

"Exactly. She can just look at it and you're not wanting her to do anything. No pressure."

"So you want me to let her look at my dick? That's all?" I asked.

"That's the first step. Are you ok with that? I hope there will be more to do after that."

"It's ok with me as long as she doesn't report me for sexual harassment or anything," I answered. "Is it ok with her? Having a naked dick in her room? Most girls would freak out and call the cops."

Julia was confident in the answer. "I asked her about that. She told me the same thing she told you - that it's my room too and I can have whatever guests I want. She was much more worried that you were embarrassed because she'd seen you. She was all apologetic and everything. She thought you'd be pissed at her."

Once again, I thought about the distinction between "guest" and "naked guest." Julia knew what I was thinking and spoke before I could say anything. "That's what she said, but that wasn't the look on her face. The look on her face was that she was loving it. She couldn't wait to see it again. I'm telling you, that girl is so horny she's ready to burst."

"I don't care who sees my dick," I said. "She can use a magnifying glass if she wants. I don't care. But you don't want me to just walk into your room and whip it out, do you? That doesn't seem right. Am I supposed to wait for her to ask?"

"No, no, she'll never ask. As much as she wants to see, she won't ask. Just act likes it's normal to be naked. You know— if you and I are doing whatever we're doing and she comes in or is there, just be calm and act like nothing unusual is happening. You have a dick, she's there, so what? That's all."

"And what are you going to do?" I asked.

"First, I'm going to get her educated and feeling sexy," Julia says. "Then maybe we'll get her some confidence."

She took my hand in hers. "Conners," she said, "we're going to help this girl out. She's my friend and we're going to help her. Ok?"

"Ok," I said. "Let's do it!"

Then she had another idea. "While we're here on this blanket," Julia said, "want to make out and put you hand up my shirt for a few minutes? There are people around. They can watch."

That was a good idea.

----------------------------------

Now that Julia and I were "sexually active," we needed some alone time. We really couldn't use my room because Dave's schedule was completely unpredictable. Even when he had class or other commitment, he sometimes didn't go. He could show up at any time.

Fortunately, Kathryn was predictable. Every Tuesday and Thursday she went to class then to choir practice, so we had nearly three hours of dependable privacy. Julia had been using that time for her date with Bobby, her vibrator, but now she had better things to do. As Julia had elegantly explained, it was a time for us to "make love, fuck, screw, or have sex - whichever we felt like."

The schedule also fit in well with Julia's plan for helping Kathryn. Each time, we'd make sure that we were still naked when Kathryn arrived. My job was to stay naked as long as possible without making it obvious what I was doing. I was careful not to "watch the watcher," but Julia could catch glimpses, and knew that Kathryn was getting bolder and bolder about looking at me.

Our fourth session was nearly over. We had decided to make love, rather than fuck, screw, or have sex, and we were quiet and relaxed. I had, of course, cum inside her (she insists on that), and we had, together, fingered her to two calm yet fulfilling orgasms. We were cuddled together, just loving each other in silence. About ten minutes before 5:00, Julia said to me, "We need to clean up. She'll be here soon."

"Isn't it early?" I asked. "She doesn't get here till after 5, does she?"

"Haven't you noticed?" Julia responded. "She's been getting here earlier and earlier. Each time, it's a few minutes earlier. I don't know if she's in a hurry and can't wait or if she's trying to catch us in the act. But whatever it is, she really wants it."

"The plan's working, isn't it?" I asked.

She beeped me on the nose. "Yep. It's working." Then she had an idea. "Want to push the envelope a little?" she asked. "We can try something new with her."

I should have known better than to ask, but I did anyway. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

Of course, she wouldn't tell me. She had a plan and it would be a surprise. I just would have to play along, whatever it was.

Sure enough, a minute or two later, we heard the key in the lock and Kathryn came in, early. Julia got up and used a towel to dry herself a bit. I was left starkers on the bed. "I'm glad you're here," Julia said to Kathryn. "I need some help with something."

Kathryn laid down her books and took off her shoes. "Sure. What do you need?"

Julia sat down next to me. "I think he needs a trim," she said. She ran her fingers through my pubic hair, and lifted my dick a bit to make her point. "A little too furry, don't you think?"

Holy shit. She was practically forcing Kathryn to look directly at my dick. I had been joking about the magnifying glass, but that's what it felt like.

Kathryn was more than a little non-plussed. What was she supposed to do? But Julia had specifically told her to look and I wasn't objecting. What's a girl to do? So she did what she was told, and what she wanted. She looked. And this time, for the very first time, she didn't have to pretend she wasn't looking. She didn't have to worry about getting caught.

"I guess so," Kathryn said, recovering her composure. She was blushing more than a little, but Julia ignored it. "I'm not really an expert though," she said. "If you think so."

Julia looked at me. "Ok?" she said. "Ready for a little trim?"

I nodded and Julia went to her desk and came back with scissors and a comb. I lifted my butt and she put a towel underneath. She took a few strokes with the comb and did some trimming. Then a few more strokes and a few more trims. Then a few more. And a few more. Kathryn was watching carefully.

Julia had scissors in one hand and a comb in the other. She needed a third hand. She could have asked me for help, but what fun would that be?

"Lift up his dick, will you?" she asked Kathryn. "I need to get underneath, to the balls."

Kathryn was startled. She had been in a bit of a trance watching Julia work, and now she was awoken and being asked to touch my dick. My actual dick. Was it safe? It wasn't a sexual situation, was it? Just lifting it up, helping Julia. Why not? What could go wrong? She looked at me for permission, and I gave it. "It's ok," I said. "It's not a big deal."

That, of course, was a lie. It was a very big deal. For the first time in her life, Kathryn would be touching an actual penis. One that belonged to a real boy.

She did it. Using just her thumb and one finger, she gingerly lifted my dick and held it up. None of us spoke. Julia used the comb and the scissors and did some minor cleanup. "Move it to the side, will you?" she said. Kathryn did it, and Julia did a little more cutting. Julia directed her to move it again, and she did. And again.

Guess what happened. That's not a difficult question, is it? My dick started to grow. Kathryn's eyes grew wider, and she started to panic. She let go of it and pulled her hand back.

"Don't worry about it," Julia said to Kathryn. "Dicks do that sort of thing. Just move it a little to the right."

Kathryn again looked at me for permission, and I gave it. "Dicks have a mind of their own. They do what they want. It's not a big deal."

Again that lie. It actually was a big deal, wasn't it? And in a minute or two, Kathryn found herself holding a fully erect penis, between her finger and her thumb. It was standing on its own. It didn't need to be held at all, did it? But there she was, holding it anyway. And it wasn't a problem. Nobody cared. It was there, it was hard, she was holding it. So what?"

It wasn't long till Julia was finished with the trim. She brought over her mirror and all three of us admired her work. I had to admit that it did, indeed, look better. With shorter hair, my dick looked bigger, and that's always a good thing. Julia noticed that too.

alan556
alan556
290 Followers
12