Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 13

Story Info
Back from break & back to lots of fucking in the dorm!
3.8k words
4.81
13.8k
13

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

The rest of our week at home went beautifully. We made love every day, trying our best to be quiet, so my family didn't hear things. We also spent time with mom and dad and my siblings, as John continued to endear himself to them. One funny thing happened when I went to do some food shopping mom wanted done.

I agreed to take my brother and sister, but John said he was chatting with mom, so he wanted to hang back. That seemed strange. I mean, I was glad they were getting along, but he'd rather chat with my mom than run errands with me? Well, okay.

So off we went, leaving the two buddies on the couch, talking (partly about me!) and laughing. I couldn't have asked for a better connection between my boyfriend and my parents, but still, when do people connect this well this fast? There was that John magic again.

We went off with our shopping list, and my sister finally seemed to have toned it down on all the teasing about John, which was a relief. My brother also had mellowed, but in another way. That is, he was adjusting to the new reality. "He seems really nice," Glenn offered. "I really am happy for you."

I knew I was very lucky to have a good, caring family. Now where would life take John and me?

We did our shopping and headed back home. As we got back and carried the groceries in, I heard it. That terrifying sound. I stopped just inside the door and said, "Mom, how could you? You're making him listen to The Carpenters?"

They both laughed, and John said, "It's fine. She [meaning Karen Carpenter, not mom] has a beautiful voice!"

I looked at him and said, "You were chasing girls six months ago, and now you're going to be one of those gays who likes The Carpenters?"

We all laughed, and he shrugged. "Well, they do have some catchy tunes."

I looked at mom. "Why? Just... why?"

And John looked at me and started singing, a bit off key, "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near...?"

I yelled, "No! Stop it! Stop it right now!"

And everyone laughed again. But damn, that was going to be in my head all day.

Mom asked if we got everything. "Yup. One stop, and we got it all."

"Good job!"

And we went to put everything away in the kitchen.

More domestic fun with John and the family. The rest of the week went by in similar fashion. We did get a little more city time, too, and also explored the island I'd called home, but before we knew it, it was time to head back to school. We shared hugs and kisses with everyone. As a last farewell, mom kissed John on the cheek and said, "I've loved getting to know you, and we're going to miss you." I said, "Gee, thanks, mom!" More laughter, and she said, "well, you, too! But I've had 18 years of seeing you." I laughed. "Again, thanks, mom. Really feeling the love."

She pinched my cheek. "Take it as a compliment, hon."

I kissed mom and dad and hugged the sibs before we headed out.

Making our way back to school, I couldn't help but think how just traveling with John made me happy. Sure, the sex was great, the way we joked around was fun, but it was enough to be in each other's presence. Being with him felt better than anything I'd known before.

We got back to school on the weekend with classes restarting on Monday, but we did have a little time to catch up with friends and have some fun. So that's what we did. Not partying, but we grabbed a bite and compared notes on our trips home. Our stories made for plenty of laughs, and, of course, some of our friends were teasing us about my family already planning our future. I said, "Yeah, John's not bad, but let's not get carried away!"

And he smacked me on the back of the head! The nerve!

So I kissed him. Which didn't do a thing to calm our friends down.

It was a fun mutual welcome back for all of us. And as the laughter wound down and we noticed it had gotten pretty late, we headed back to our room.

As soon as the door closed, we were in each other's arms. John said, "I think you said something at the house about taking it easy until we got back here."

"Did I? I thought you said that!"

He looked thoughtful. "Well, one of us did, and now we're back here!" and he hugged me even tighter and made sure I felt that monster in his pants pressing against me.

I made a lustful noise and pressed back, adding, "Suddenly, my legs feel lighter."

"Like you want to dance?"

"No, like I want to lift them in the air for my man and have him take me!"

And I got that trademark John growl. So fucking sexy!

He started kissing me and walking me backwards to his bed. When we got there, we stopped, and he pulled my shirt up over my head. Then we kissed some more. He was wearing a buttoned shirt, so I started undoing the buttons. When I got that shirt open, I pushed it back off his shoulders. Damn, those shoulders! So hot!

He said, "I like how you look at me. Have I ever mentioned that?"

"How do I look at you?"

"Well, you get this gleam in your eyes, like you're smitten."

"Guilty."

"I like it. I hope you see the same in my eyes, because I'm smitten, too!" and he smiled.

"But really," I said, "I bet when you used to sit in the lifeguard stand, you saw that kind of look hundreds of times a day." He leaned in, tilted his head and kissed me, gently at first and then deeper. Breaking the kiss, he said, "That's different. That's just empty lust."

"Take me to bed, hon, and take me!"

"You really need my dick, don't you?"

"As often as I can get it!"

And I really did. During the visit home, he did a lot of bottoming, but just being in his presence made me want to bottom. I needed him in me right then!

I felt like that whole week at home was foreplay for this, the good hard, who-cares-if-people-hear-us, fuck I needed. We made out some on the bed, but we quickly had shed all the rest of our clothes and I had my legs bent, ready to pull them up and let John make love to me missionary style. Actually, as we kept making out, I wrapped my legs around him, rubbing my heels into the small of his back.

I really didn't need to say anything else. He knew what I needed, and he wanted it, too. He lubed up and quickly lined up on my hole, pushing the head at my opening and starting to work it in. Before being his lover, I would have said he was too big for me to take without lots of pain, but by now, after months as his boyfriend, it stretched me out each time, but I could take him with relative ease.

Oh, wow, the feeling of fullness and pleasure, as that big, thick cock pushed its way deep into my guts, filling me and massaging my prostate. It was the most incredible feeling!

He was taking his time, and I loved it. Those long, slow strokes we'd both learned to enjoy together were driving me crazy! Inch by inch, he'd push into me, then slide almost all the way out, then in again, building such intense feelings. It was so deep and felt so amazing!

After we'd been making love a few minutes, without stopping his thrusts, he said, "Jess, I have a question."

This seemed an odd time to ask a serious question, but I said, "anything, babe."

He said, "do you truly love me?"

Aww! "Yes, of course, with all my heart. I love you more than I even knew I could love someone! You're wonderful!"

He smiled and said, "I love you, too! You mean the world to me!"

Then he said, "I have another question," all while continuing those amazing strokes in me.

"Of course, my love!"

And then the bastard, in time with his strokes, says, "why do birds suddenly appear..."

I laughed but said "Stop it!"

And he stopped stroking and said, "well, if you insist."

I said, "Don't you dare stop that! At the moment, that's the only reason I'm keeping you around!"

And he laughed really hard... but he started moving in me again.

I was panting out my words as we made love, but I added, "You know, I love your silliness. I love your sexiness, your intelligence, your sweetness, and how awesome you are in bed, but I love when you make me laugh! I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

John started picking up the pace and said, "No, I think I am. Now, how about we breed that hot ass of yours?"

"Oh, yeah! Are you getting close, my stud?"

"Yeah, it's hard to hold off when I'm in a man as hot as you!"

He started stroking faster, as he was getting close.

Then he said, "Jess, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, babe, shoot that load for me!"

And as he gave me those last, hard thrusts, he did something that wasn't his usual approach. He pulled out, aimed his dick at me and the first shot went flying, drawing a line of cum the entire length of my body, some of it landing on my face. Then he shoved himself back into me, and I felt him continue to pulse deep inside me. I loved his loads in me, but there was something hot about having his cum both on me and in me.

When he was done shooting in me, he laid down on me, smearing the line of cum between us. "Sorry for the mess," he said. "I just felt like doing something a little different this time."

I said, "I'm not complaining!"

"But I even made a mess on your pretty face. I'd better fix that."

Then he licked his line of cum off my face, from chin to forehead (but I admit it kind of tickled when he licked it off my nose), and then he moved to my mouth and kissed me deep, so we'd share his semen in our mouths.

We kissed and kissed, our passion at full flame. Then he broke the kiss and said, "I need more cum!" and he quickly moved down and took my dick in his mouth. I moaned, "Oh, fuck, John, you're so amazing at that! Oh, fuck, yes! That tongue feels amazing!"

I was glad to be back where I didn't have to worry about my family hearing us (and heck, it was a college dorm, so fucking shouldn't surprise anyone too much). Really, even if I wanted to be quiet, I don't think I could have been. This amazing, beautiful man was good in bed to begin with and had refined his blowjob technique to the point that he knew exactly how to push my buttons (and the pounding he'd given my ass didn't hurt, either).

I don't usually cum fast, but it couldn't have been five minutes before I said, "John... getting close!" Of course, he didn't stop. That news just encouraged him. And as he kept going, I soon was thrusting up into his mouth as hard as I could, and he took the opportunity to thrust a couple of fingers into my cum and lube-filled hole and further stimulate my prostate. With that, my balls pulled tight, and my dick started pulsing. I heard and felt him moaning around my dick as I unloaded into him. Holy fuck, this felt amazing! It was so mind-blowing, my vision went black for a moment. That's happened to me occasionally in my sexual life, but it's rare (and only with him). It was just dazzling, as I kept cumming and cumming, feeling each pulse from deep inside me as I gave him every drop I had!

Finally, as the pulsing of my dick kept going, he mercifully held me deep in his mouth and just let me enjoy that feeling. Anything more would have been more than I could take at that point. I think my words at that point were, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as my breathing must have sounded like I needed oxygen!

I realized, as these amazing feelings slowly subsided, that at some point I'd grabbed onto his pretty hair, but my fingers really had quite a grip! I didn't want to yank his hair out!

I slowly released my hold, and eventually he let my dick slip from his mouth. Then he slid back up so we were face-to-face, and he said what I'd never get tired of hearing. "I love you so much!" I said, "I love you, too." Then I added, "sorry I grabbed your hair so hard!" He chuckled and said, "no harm done! And I took that as approval of my efforts!"

"Fuck, yeah! Approval? You're a fucking sex god!"

"You're biased."

"Maybe, but I'm also right. Fuck, you're amazing!"

"Such a potty mouth!"

And I laughed and kissed him.

We laid there for a while, and I eventually felt a need for another round. We both were getting hard again, and I just needed more. We kissed, first gently and then harder. I ran my hands down his body, loving the feel of that smooth skin and the ripples of his muscles. In time, I managed to roll over so my ass was in the air and said, "give it to me again." He smiled and got on top of me. There were no preliminaries in this fuck. In seconds, he lined up on my hole and pushed his entirety into me. Oh, wow... so big! So hard!

"John, don't worry about slow strokes this time. Just fuck my ass off!"

Let me tell you, when you tell a big, muscular, horny man like him to fuck your ass off, you're going to be sore for a while after!

John pulled back and then slammed it home, his balls smacking into my ass, and the sound of our bodies coming together was quite loud! He kept at it like that, slap-slap-slap, pummeling my hole and fucking me like his only care was putting his seed deep in me. I was panting like the bottom-in-heat I was right then, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that hole! Oh, god, yes! Use me, you fucking stud!"

It was hard, and it was amazing! I could feel his length stretching my insides to make itself completely at home in there, my flesh and his melded together, so we truly were one.

He'd already given me an intense orgasm, but that pounding was soon going to drive another load right out of me. This wasn't our favorite position for it, but he knew how to pound me just right, and I told him, "yeah, babe, like that, you're going to make me cum soon!"

And of course, pistoning his big dick into my hole like he was drilling for oil in there, he was going to bring himself over the edge soon enough, too. There was no stopping this fuck-machine! How did I get so lucky?

John said, "I'll try to cum with you, my love!"

He kept going hard, as I reached back and felt those hips and that ass I loved as my athletic man slammed into me. I was going to cum soon, and I told him, "gonna cum, babe!"

This time, as his orgasm approached, he slowed a bit, but the strokes were so hard! Slamming deep into me. "Gonna cum, too, Jess!"

Just the thought of him filling my hole again, and... fuuuuuuck. My dick started cumming on the sheets as he slammed into me. As I was cumming, his breath caught and then I felt it. His dick started pulsing in me, and I could feel more of his hot seed flooding my guts! Mmm, yeah, cumming while I felt him filling me. Oh, wow! Yes, my love, put your little swimmers deep in me!

He kept moving in me, even after several pulses of cum inside me, and that drove my orgasm even longer, adding to the happy mess I was making on our sheets.

Both of our orgasms finally let up, and he collapsed onto my back. Even just lying there, this beautiful man's weight on me, was erotic. He was sex incarnate, on top of my being in love with him.

I don't know how long we stayed there, but I certainly was in no rush to get up!

After several minutes, he was kissing and nuzzling my neck. He whispered in my ear, "you're the sexiest man in the world."

I laughed. "Sex has blinded you."

"No, you're it. At least to me. And anyone who would disagree just doesn't know what they're missing. And they never will! You're all mine!"

And then... a third time? How much could he do? But he hadn't slid out of me in all the time we were laying there, and he started moving his hips again. His big dick swelled in me, getting back to full hardness. "Fuck, John, you're amazing!"

"Are you okay? I don't want to overdo it!"

How could I say no? "Give me your babies again!"

Mmm, I heard that growl I loved. I lived to make him make that sound.

This time, he was going slowly, long strokes again. Could my ass take this for as long as he might take to cum?

After ten minutes, he moved me onto my side, straddling my one leg and getting deep into me. I wasn't participating much. Just lying there, ready to be the receptacle for his next load of semen. I was too worn out from all the pounding he'd given me to do much more!

Another ten minutes or so, and he moved me onto my back. This was my favorite position, so I could be looking into his eyes, seeing this dream-come-true who wanted to be with me, as he moved inside me.

I hadn't been paying attention to much beyond the sensations coming from my ass as he fucked me, but now, looking right at him, I saw John was covered with a sheen of sweat. Even that pretty hair was a bit matted, but he'd been moving in me for a long time, especially considering the multiple rounds.

As I looked up at him, he smiled at me and I smiled back. God, he was so gorgeous, and I loved him so much! As if reading my mind, he kept moving in me and said, "I love you with all my heart!"

"I love you, too, babe!"

And he got into a long, deep rhythm as he made love to me, and he drove me into that mode where I was completely at his mercy, my head moving of its own accord as he made love to me. I was delirious with the pleasure John was giving me.

We'd been making love a long time for this third round when John asked if I'd like to have another load in me. Bit of a rhetorical question there, and he knew it. But it still was very sexy to hear him pant out the question.

"Breed my ass, stud! Please give it to me!"

I grabbed my own dick and stroked as he gave those last pumps and filled me. John moaned as he added more of his warm semen to my well-fucked hole. I stroked my own dick fast. We weren't going to cum simultaneously this time, but that was okay. He still was in me, and it wasn't like the sensations were missing. I'd be feeling this fucking he'd given me for a long time!

John held himself in me as he smiled--looking tired but happy--and watched me stroke. He cupped my balls in one of his hands and fondled them as I stroked. Looking into his eyes, I groaned, "fuck, yes, baby!" as I started to cum again. This time, he'd fucked me so well and I'd cum so much before that it wasn't a fireworks show. No shooting all over. Instead, a thick load just pulsed out on my belly as he stayed in me.

It may not have been the fireworks of earlier, but it still felt amazing. As this latest orgasm subsided and I worked to catch my breath, I again marveled at the sight above me as I felt John slide from my well used hole. He was on me again, and he looked at me like he couldn't believe he was here.

He kissed me, and I said, "what are you thinking?"

He said, "Partly, how lucky I am. But I also was thinking how I never could have predicted any of this."

"Life's unpredictable. Let's just be happy for how lucky we are to have found each other."

He smirked. "You know, you're pretty smart for a guy who takes fluffy classes."

I laughed. "Okay, Mister Engineer. Just because I choose not to come show you how it's done in your classes doesn't mean I can't!"

We both giggled like a couple of kids, held each other tighter and kissed some more.

We stayed there a while, just cuddling, and then we headed to the bathroom to shower and clean up. While we showered, we were chatting, and it occurred to me that we needed to figure out what to do about housing for sophomore year.

I asked him, "Are you thinking of doing the lottery?" Our school had limited housing after freshman year, but if you wanted to stay in school housing, you could enter a lottery and see if they picked you.

John said, "No, I was thinking off campus would offer better options, at least from what I've seen so far."

I said, "Okay, it's a new opportunity anyhow!"

He was puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you should see the guy I got as a roommate this year. I might find an even better one next year!"

He said nothing. Just started tickling me!

"Okay, okay!" I yelled. "You win. I suppose I can share a place with you," as I sighed and pretended to be making a sacrifice.

He smiled. "Silly boy, I love you so much," and we held each other and kissed. Good thing our suitemates didn't care about our long showers. Life was good!

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers