Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust a few more times, kissed me deeply, and moaned into my mouth (it felt like he was crying out, it was so intense!) as I felt his load explode from his dick, deep into my guts. As he was painting my insides with his seed and his abs had been rubbing against my dick, I went over the edge, too. I started crying out in pleasure myself, the sound largely lost in his mouth as our kiss locked us tightly together, my arm tight around the back of his head. My load wasn't going flying this time. It was making a mess between us. But I sure wasn't complaining, and neither was John. We both were having blindingly intense orgasms, and it didn't matter how many times we'd done it by then, I still couldn't believe it could be so great!

As our orgasms finally subsided, John just stayed there, his weight on me. It was the best moment I could imagine. We started to catch our breath, and we were kissing again. He smiled at me and I smiled at him, and he said, "My god, I love you so much!"

"I love you more than I ever could say. I'm still not sure what I did to deserve such a great man!"

I still felt the beautiful soreness of him in me. I glanced down theatrically and asked, "Did we fix the problem that was preventing you from sleeping?" He laughed and said, "It's probably better, but we won't know for sure until I'm out of that amazing ass."

"Then we may never know, because I don't want you to ever slide out of me!"

John kissed me again and said, "Let's go shower, babe. A nice, nighttime shower with all the lights off, since I know you don't want the lights and people looking in and seeing the amazing stud I get to live with!"

We got up off the floor and walked to the bathroom. Our first shower in the new place! And no suitemates to worry about.

The shower was a shower/bath combination. I started the water, and John came up behind me to wrap his arms around me and kiss my shoulders and neck while whispering, "I love you more every day. You're my whole heart."

Then he pulled his hands away and said, "Eww, you're covered in cum! Nasty boy!"

I turned around, kissed him and said, "It's your fault!" Kissed him again and added, "But I'm sure not complaining!" He kissed me harder and said, "Good, because making love to you is the greatest part of my life!"

Then we stepped into the bath. As I stepped over, he held my hand, and then I held his as he stepped in. Sure, it was safer to watch out for each other in case the bath was slippery, but mostly, it felt so tender and romantic.

It was a shower curtain setup, and after we both were standing in the tub, we pulled it closed and held each other again. We kissed, and then we slowly started washing each other. We were in no rush! I thought about trying to lie in the tub with him, but instead I just enjoyed the feel of his body under my hands as I soaped him and he did the same with me. Each time he "cleaned" my dick, it felt wonderful, but my dick wasn't fully into it just then. He'd really made me cum very hard, and I guess my little friend needed time to recover.

John seemed to be doing a bit better as I "cleaned" him. But however it went, it was fun and sexy. Then he mentioned, while stroking me, that "I think I wore you out."

I smiled and said, "That's how amazing you are in bed!"

Then he said, "But what if I hurt him! Maybe he needs resuscitation!" I loved when he was being silly and sexy at the same time. He knelt and took me in my mouth. I said, "Babe, you don't have to do... oh, fuck, you're so good at that!"

Resuscitation, indeed! Did the Red Cross reach mouth-to-dick resuscitation? I felt my dick quickly come back to full hardness as he sucked. "You're so fucking good at that! Fuuuuck, how did you get to be so amazing?"

He kept sucking as I grabbed his head and fucked his mouth. I was exhausted already but still incredibly turned on!

I also saw his dick was fully hard again!

"John, stop, babe."

"What's wrong?"

"Not a thing, except that I can't make love to you 24/7! But right now, come back up here!"

He stood, I looked into his eyes, wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, probing kiss under the spray of warm water. When we broke the kiss, I said, "Even though my ass is sore from that amazing fuck... fuck me again! Make me feel that wonderful soreness even more!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Please take me, right here!"

"But we don't have lube here."

"I don't think we'll need it. We used plenty of lube before, and I can still feel your flood of cum in me. It will work!"

We pushed the spray so it was between us and the curtain, enough to keep us warm but not hitting where it would wash too much lube off his dick. I bent forward, and he lined up on my hole, bending his knees and then plunging back into me. John grabbed my hips and was getting deep into me. I put my hands on the tile in front of me as I leaned forward, letting him plow my ass hard from behind.

"Fuck, John, you're amazing!"

"You should talk. Mmm, that hole feels so good!"

I'd like to tell you that we got creative. Maybe him lying down so I could ride him or that he picked me up to fuck me in a standing missionary position, but it was all me bent over, his strong hands on my hips and a hard fuck from behind. But to be clear, I have no regrets or complaints at all. Wow, that man can fuck!

I have no idea how long we were at it that time, but it's good that I was right about plenty of lube still being left in me from the first round, because he took a while to get there. Finally, he told me he was going to cum again.

"Give it to me, my love! Shoot your babies in me!"

He gave several last, hard thrusts and then held himself balls-deep in me as I felt him pulsing again deep inside me. It's the most amazing, wonderful feeling!

I hadn't cum yet, so I said, "Baby, just stay there if you can, please."

He was breathing hard and said, "No problem!" I felt him push into me to make sure he stayed deep in me, as I reached down to stroke my aching cock. Then I felt his hand come around to mine and push below my fingers, wrapping around my length. He started stroking me and just let me enjoy it as he was buried in my hole. After all this time together, he'd even refined his handjobs to match how I reacted best. And sure enough, he quickly had me approaching another orgasm.

As John took me to heaven with his hand, I cried out, "Oh, fuck, John, I love you!" and started shooting my load onto the wall and the tub. He groaned as he felt my hole clamping on his dick as I came. And I heard, "I love you, too!"

As we both came down from our orgasms, we kissed more, rinsed off again, and went back to our makeshift bed. For tonight, it would do. For tonight, really, I had no complaints at all. I'd sleep on rock, as long as I was with the man I loved!

12