Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 20

Story Info
Graduation Day and the love continues.
5k words
4.85
6.8k
14

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers

Freshman Year Roommate, Part 20

Everyone is over 18 years of age

We spent a few days with Scott, John's best friend from back home. He's a really nice guy, and it was great to get to know him better. Before this visit, I really only had a few moments with him now and then. But this really gave Scott and me a chance to get to know each other. That made me feel even more a part of John's whole life. Some high school friends don't stay close, but it seemed like Scott would be a part of our lives, so it was great to spend this time with John and him.

Scott headed back after a few days. He had his own graduation to attend, as ours was coming up. We'd run all over, as well as having some drinks, so we weren't in a rush to wake up the morning after, not even my morning person fiancé. I slowly woke up and found John still was sound asleep with his arms wrapped around his pillow. I gently lifted the covers off him, to admire his beautiful physicality. Those shoulders, the muscles of his back, those long legs, and that butt. Oh, lord, that butt. I started gently running my hand down his body and rested on his cheeks for a moment, before he quietly, sleepily said, "Perv! Copping a feel while I sleep."

"You're talking a lot for a guy who's supposed to be asleep."

I could see a little smile on his face. "You remind me of someone."

I said, "Oh, who's that?"

"My freshman roommate."

"Really?"

"Yeah, cute guy. Poor boy didn't even realize how cute he was, probably because he was in the closet and afraid to stretch his legs. But I was finding myself, too, and I noticed he liked me. One day, I flashed him my dick, and I thought his eyes would come out of his head. It was so cute!"

"Wait, that was deliberate?"

"You know, hon, I honestly don't know. It wasn't a conscious decision, but... well, I was attracted to you, and I thought I had a good read on you at the same time. So maybe all of that, and my own nervousness, made me 'adjust myself' when you could see it."

"You were attracted to me? I remember that in vivid detail and what happened soon after. You said you just needed some relief, and so did I. We were helping each other out. The straight boy who needed to get off and the gay closet case who had a crush."

"Yeah, I remember it vividly, too. You know a lot of straight boys like that who say thanks by giving the other guy a handjob?"

I shrugged. "Maybe?"

"I had a lot to figure out. But if my brain was working on this plan to flash you some dick... well, 'Good brain! Well done!' I should give my brain a cookie. It did a good job!" And there was that big grin again as he patted the top of his own head. "Good brain! Well done, boy!"

"Why, you sneaky bastard! Well, okay, I guess it worked out pretty well."

"Pretty well?" and he stretched out his arm to show off his ring.

I was rubbing his butt and said, "Yeah, and this still is as magnificent as it was then. Maybe more so! My gorgeous man is just getting hotter with time. I'd love you even if you weren't so hot, but damn, you're a sexy man! Wow, this butt!"

He said, "I don't know. I feel like it's missing something."

I smiled. I was pretty sure where this was going.

I asked, "And what would that be?"

"My fiancé's dick in it." With that, he reached over, pulled the nightstand drawer open, grabbed the bottle of lube and handed it to me.

I said, "That's all the romance today? What am I, just some guy you keep around for stud service?"

"Is that a complaint?"

"No, just checking!" and I gave him a big cheesy grin.

He spun, grabbed me, said, "Come here, you!" and gave me a big kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"But," he said, "follow me a minute!"

So I followed him. To the bathroom. Where he grabbed the mouthwash.

"Nice!" I said. "But okay, no one likes morning breath." Ah, true love.

As we finished gargling, I said, "Why do the guys in porn wake up and just go at it? No morning breath."

John said, "I wouldn't know. I've never seen porn. I'm an innocent. Can't you see my halo?"

I burst out laughing. "You'd lie to the man wearing your ring?"

He was smiling. "Well... apparently."

"Come on, you big stud. Back to bed!"

But he stopped first and kissed me standing up. Then he dropped onto the bed, just like he was before.

He smiled up at me. "Okay, fuck my ass off, sexy!"

"Oh yeah, the romance is in high gear today!"

"Fuck romance. I need that dick of yours stretching me out. We can be romantic later."

Pretty sure I heard a growl escape my own mouth this time.

I was on him in a second. Rubbing my dick in his crack and slapping it on his hot ass. "Is this what you want, babe? You want this dick in you?"

"Oh, yeah! Give it to me!"

I was tempted to rim him, but he seemed ready to go immediately and had me very turned on. So I just lubed up and started rubbing it up and down his crack, giving little thrusts as I did.

"It's pretty thick. Are you sure?"

"Fuck, stop teasing me! I need that dick!"

With that, I thrust a little harder. And he said, "You're aiming a little high. Maybe half an inch lower." Well, what can I say? To this day, sometimes aiming blindly doesn't work. So I pushed it a little lower, and that was rewarded with the pleasure of the littlest bit of penetration and John moaning, "Oh, fuck, yes, baby! Right there!"

So I pushed a little more. Little thrusts to loosen that tight hole and start to get me in. Then I stopped, added more lube and went back at it. He said, "Fuck me hard! Get that cock in my hole! I need it!"

With that I thrust hard, and he kind of yiped. "Wait, wait!" We'd done it so many times, but sometimes this still happened. "Just give me a minute. My lust may have gotten ahead of my bottoming abilities. That's a lot of dick!"

"A lot? This from the man with an anaconda between his legs?"

He laughed. "Maybe, but you still have plenty, and it's not easy to take a throbbing beer can! That thing is thick!"

"I think I'll make 'Throbbing Beer Can' the name of my band." We both laughed, and I leaned in to kiss him as he turned his head to meet my kiss.

We kissed passionately while I stayed half-buried in his ass. Once he'd had a little time to adjust, he said, "Okay, try it again. Just go slowly at first."

"Anything you need, babe."

And so I did. Slowly moving in and out, not burying my full length in him at first. He moaned as I moved in him. No more protests or pain, but I asked him if it was okay now. "Yes, it feels great!"

I still wasn't going to pound him hard, at least not yet. For that matter, even if he was in "just fuck me" mode this morning, I was feeling like long slow strokes would be fun. So that's what I did. Slowly into him, stretching him wide and getting all the way in, until my balls pressed to that ass. Then back until I was almost completely out. Nice, slow, long strokes that felt amazing. I loved the slow buildup this produced, and if I had any doubt about John loving it, too, he put that to rest! He was moaning, "Oh, yes! That's it! Fuck me like that!"

Considering the conversation we'd just had about our early days, I couldn't resist... "Mmm, yes, take it. You know, you look so much like my straightboy freshman roommate. Interesting. Does the straight boy's hot ass need this dick?" And I gave him an extra hard thrust.

He gasped. "Oh, fuck, yes! Give me that dick!"

I slowed again and teased him with, "Say please!"

"Please! Please! I need it!"

"Mmm, I think I like this. And since you said 'please'..." and I gave him another hard thrust.

He moaned and pushed back against me. I wasn't ready for that! Wow, I sometimes forget how powerful he is. He nearly shoved me right down the bed with that push-back. I said, "But I think maybe those slow strokes will make it really intense for us" and I went back to long, slow strokes.

My big stud was whimpering as I moved in him. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than reducing this magnificent man to making pleasure noises like this. Then, "Oh, Jess, that feels amazing! Yes, my love! You're incredible!"

I'm incredible? Well, no time to argue, but I must have had something horrible happen in a prior life to deserve this man in this one!

"Take it, baby! Feel me in you!" I held myself deep in him and felt the tightness and heat of his body engulfing me. Then I started moving again. We both were moaning. It was so incredible, I felt like I was floating. Just overwhelming pleasure and love.

John turned his head and said, "Come here, babe!"

And I laid on his broad back, so I could kiss him as he turned his head. As we made out, I kept gently thrusting in him. But then, in the course of it, I slid out. I didn't mind in that moment. The intimacy of our kisses, and our hands all over each other, was so hot and loving that it was all I needed.

Then we wound up with John lying on his left side. He pulled his right leg up towards his chest with his left out straight. All he said was, "Like this, hon, please."

This was another favorite position. I straddled his left thigh, and I soon was back inside him. As good as the other positions are, this one let me get really deep in him. Again, I was long-stroking that tight hole. How could anything feel this good? And again, this big, powerful man was making noises of pure pleasure. I shifted a little to my left, knowing that angle would increase the massage I was giving his prostate. You may be the king stud in my eyes, John, but I know how to push your buttons and I live for that!

His dick already was leaking, but now I saw a flood as it stuck out to the side. As I moved in him, I ran my hands up his body, that muscled back under one hand and his abs under the other. This was adding to my pleasure and apparently to his. He said, "Yeah, babe, you're going to make me cum soon!"

I kept moving, enjoying the slow build. Then he said, "A little faster!" So I picked up the pace. And he was grunting every time I bottomed out in him, as I felt myself getting closer. Then, "Oh, fuck, yes!" from John and he was cumming, ropes of semen firing out of his dick, across the sheets next to us and onto the floor. I felt him rhythmically gripping my dick as his spasmed. I said, "Fuck, that's so hot, babe!"

And he was moaning softly as I kept moving in him. Knowing it might be too much for him after he'd cum, I asked, "Do you need me to stop?" He smiled back at me. "Don't you dare stop. Give me your load, stud!"

Fuck, that's all I needed to hear. I was getting close, so I began thrusting faster as I felt the end coming. And John, even after cumming, was saying, "Fuck, that feels so fucking good! Yeah, give it to me! Oh, fuck!" That added to the heat of the moment, and before long, I pushed deep and felt those long pulses of cum--like only happens when I top--shooting into him. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure, and he still was moaning and saying, "Oh, Jess, you feel incredible in me!"

I kept thrusting but more slowly. And as my orgasm subsided, I found myself continuing to move in him, back to long strokes, but now pushing through my own load. We both kept making noises of pleasure, and I did this for a few minutes. John said, "Are you going to keep at it until I get a second load, my stud?" With that, I stopped and laid awkwardly on him--awkwardly, because he still was basically on his side, but then I curled up behind him, and he pushed back against me and reached back to feel my ass. "No, I think I'm plenty satisfied. And I don't know if I have the energy to go that long right now."

I wrapped my arms around his beautiful body as we ran our hands over each other. John said, "Whatever image you have of yourself, you really are an amazing stud. A great top, a sexy man, and an awesome lover all around."

"So this means you want to keep dating me?"

He smiled back at me. "Maybe." And shrugged.

I smiled at him, too. "You're not too bad yourself, you know."

Then deeper thoughts overtook me. "It won't be long before you have to go off for training. We've never been apart this long."

"I know, hon, but we always knew this was going to happen. We'll be fine. And we'll celebrate when I'm done!"

"What about when you're deployed?"

"Hey, stop worrying. It will work out. No matter where I go, you'll always be right here," as he touched a spot over his heart, "and I'll always come back to you. We have a long life to build together!"

I kissed him. "I know. I just hate the idea of not seeing you."

He kissed me back. "It will be fine!"

"You know, over these four years, it's become impossible for me to imagine life without you."

He smiled. "Same for me."

"You ever think how so much changed because of dumb luck?"

"You mean the university making us roommates?"

"Yes, exactly."

I still was caressing him and consciously trying not to let everything be about sex. I was in a contemplative mood and loved sharing thoughts with this smart, sweet man of mine... but running my hands over his body while we talked didn't exactly help focus me on deep philosophical thoughts!

John said, "Do you ever wonder if there's a current to life? Like the flow of a river? Even if little things got changed, we'd still wind up in the same place?"

"That's an interesting idea."

He nodded a little. "Well, I can't see any other outcome than being with you. So maybe it wasn't whether it would happen but how. And leaving the joining of our souls to the random chance of some computer in the housing office seems wrong. So maybe if we didn't become freshman roommates, I would have run into you on the quad. You would have been the cool gay guy I met, and it would have gone from there. Or maybe I would have had to explore my sexuality by joining the LGBT club as these feelings overtook me. Or maybe we would have met later. You'd be a lawyer from some civil rights group who came to talk to the Army officers, and I would have asked you to grab coffee. Who knows?"

"I like that thinking a lot more than thinking we could have missed each other forever through such a simple change of circumstances."

He shook his head. "I can't believe something this important really happened because of dumb luck. Our souls are one, and that's deeper than random chance. We were meant to be."

I kissed him again. "Speaking of being one, just touching you and kissing you has made me wonder if you'd like to be one physically again," as I looked down to my dick that was hard again.

"Like I ever could say no to you!" and he pushed me flat on my back, straddled me and sank down onto my dick again without even a bit of foreplay.

If anyone could hear, we would have sounded like the audio from some porn video, with me telling him how hot and tight he felt and John saying how thick it was and how it made him ready to cum again in no time. He really was in the mood to ride by this point, using me, as he liked to say sometimes, like his living sex toy, impaling himself on me to get himself off.

Not that I was complaining. Again, I found myself in heaven on earth, as he squeezed my dick while his big, muscular legs lifted and lowered him over and over. He'd really developed an amazing technique. With each lift, he squeezed me tighter, sucking my dick in his hole, really challenging my ability to keep from cumming too soon.

Every so often, he'd swoop down, keeping me in him while kissing me passionately. Then he went back to riding me like he was a bull rider. This was an Olympic-level sexual performance, and I'd never tire of it! I'd also never tire of this view! This breathtaking man above me, riding me, his hands wandering over my body as I was mostly just keeping my hands on his thighs, feeling those big muscles work. The man I once could only fantasize about now was taking me in his body, building both of us up to cum again!

"John, babe! This is too good! You're going to make me cum again soon!"

Every muscle of his body seemed to be standing out as he threw himself into this intense fuck. His chest was heaving, his pecs showing their beauty, his thighs were clenching and every sinew stood out, his arms showed every muscle and vein, and as he kept riding, he panted out, "That's... okay... I... don't... think... I'll take... too long... either. Ugh, so good! But you're going to need a shower!"

I knew that. We both had worked up quite a sweat. Suddenly, that most lascivious smile of his was on his face. "Here, let me help with that!"

He got a particular look on his face that I even saw in my dreams. Pleasure so intense it looked just short of agony. He was overwhelmed with deep pleasure, groaned and a loud "Ahhh!" came from his mouth as he started to give me a shower, that big dick firing again. Across my chest, onto my face, into my hair, it seemed like the shower was going to go on forever. He was covering me in a shower of his hot semen, and I loved every bit of it. In fact, that was all it took, and then, "Fuck, John, I'm cumming too!" and I thrust up into him as hard as I could, as he slammed down on me, and his moans changed as he felt me spurting in him again. "Oh, fuck, John, yes!" and we both were moaning again as my load joined the prior one inside him.

Sex isn't the same as love, but sex with love beats anything else I've ever experienced. And this amazing sex with the man I love just increased our bond every time we did it.

We collapsed again, kissing and caressing each other. I ran my hand through his hair and mentioned that it was getting a little shaggy by John standards. He wasn't doing a military cut just yet, but he usually liked it pretty neat. "Yeah, I figure I'm about to get a very short cut, courtesy of the US Army, so I could let it go a little."

I smiled. "Let it go?" I faked a gasp. "Who are you, and what have you done with my fiancé?"

He grabbed my face and kissed me. Then he said, "smartass!"

We laid there for a while after that, just gently caressing each other and enjoying being together.

At one point, looking right at me, he just said, "I love you so much!"

That was better than all the sex. I kissed him and held him.

Finally, we went to shower off. As we showered together, he turned his back to the spray and was cleaning down low. He smiled at me and said, "Boy, when you get going, you can make your man sore!"

I laughed? "When I get going? I think I was used for your pleasure, big guy!"

Then he laughed and said, "You may have a point there. You know you're amazing in bed, right?"

"You're amazing everywhere, Johnboy!"

And we were kissing under the shower spray. I broke our kiss after a bit and said, "If we start again, we're not going to get anything done today."

"Would that be so bad?"

I kissed him again and said, "Finish up, soldier! We have other things to do!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Ooh, good attitude!"

He laughed and kissed me.

We got done, dried off and got ready for the rest of the day. We didn't have a lot to do. These days between the end of school and graduation were relatively quiet, especially since we weren't moving out of the apartment. John would go off to his officer training, and I'd be going to law school right here in the same city, so we decided to keep the apartment. I'd say it was more for my benefit than his, but at least he'd have a place to think of as "our" home when he was off with the Army. Also, the rent wasn't bad.

He actually, in true John fashion, mentioned that he'd be getting paid by the Army, so he'd be able to "send some home."

"Hon, you know my parents still are going to help me out, right through law school, so don't worry about it."

"Yeah, but we're not 'you and me' anymore. We're 'us,' so what's mine is yours. How about we ease the burden on them? Your brother isn't done with school, and I'm sure they can use a little less financial pressure on them."

nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers
12