Freya Save Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his cock started bumping the back of her throat she had to fight to not gag. She'd overheard an interesting conversation between a few of the newly married women during the night's Yule feast and was determined to give it a try. Normally he would have backed off at this point, pulling her to her feet, tasting her pussy, and then fucking each other into glorious oblivion.

Tonight she held onto his hips, pushing him further down her throat as she relaxed and tried to swallow his cock as she would a good drink. It took a few tries, he didn't seem to mind her experimentation, before she was finally able to take his cock much further down her throat. She thought she felt his legs tremble at the sensation as a primal groan filled the air. His hands grabbed tight to her hair without giving direction. He simply needed something to hold onto as he rode the waves of pleasure.

While she was successful, this was still new to her and once again she looked up at him as she worked to control her breathing. Her stillness made him open his eyes and again meet hers. She didn't have to ask, he knew, but still he asked- fiendishly wanting to see her response. "Would my gift like some help?" She nodded excitedly with his cock still down her throat. Her eyes looked even more vivid now as they glistened with the tears of her efforts.

He began slowly enough, she needed to get used to it after all. She held onto his hips as he began to fuck her face, his thrusts growing stronger and deeper. Her fingernails had begun to dig into his flesh. Another sensation he was enthralled with, but as her hands began to smack his sides he knew she wouldn't be able to take much more just then. She didn't need to, one more thrust, and then another, and one final thrust as he held her face to his crotch and string after string of his cum shot down her throat.

Despite her valiant efforts she began to gag. She'd done so well for him already. The tears now falling down her face only enflamed his passion more, still he backed off and out of her mouth. But he'd done it a moment too soon. Another shot of his seed sprang across her face and then another across her glorious tits.

He stood for a moment, admiring her new adornments. Mouth full of his cum as she gulped it down, another strand of the white glaze over her lips and a cheek, dribbling down her chin, more on her bosom. They both stilled, breathing deeply, holding one another's eyes. She wiped up what was on her face and made a show of swallowing that too. Gracefully she stood and began rubbing the cum on her breasts all over, making them glisten in the firelight, deeply breathing in the scent of his cum.

Kissing her then, pulling her closely to him, tasting himself on her tongue. Moving them both back he lovingly placed her on their bed. He made his way down her body, kissing and nipping and licking as he went. When he arrived at her pussy she had a hair trigger and as soon as he sucked on her clit she was coming again. Legs spasming as they tightened around his head, juices flowing, eyes rolling back into her head, they were the only two people that existed in that moment.

He gave her little reprieve before his tongue began exploring her lips, her curves, her crevices. Burying his fingers inside her, he indeed found his glory as her hips jerked off the bed, her screams filling the room. As she came down from that salaciously intense orgasm, he rested his head on her thigh, listening to her racing pulse. He'd tried gently running a finger along her lips as he watched them twitch from the orgasmic aftershocks, but it had been too much for her, her body jumping and twisting at the sensation. With a chuckle he yielded and settled for merely watching, studying her, inhaling in her own scent.

When her fingers gently began lacing through his hair he looked up over her flat stomach and bountiful breasts, to a warm smile he'd never tire of. He moved up her body, rubbing his face into her as he went like a wild animal. He held his weight slightly off of her as he looked down at her flushed face. His cock laying atop her mound and for a time he just took her in. He adored her coquettish smile when she began to feel awkward at how long he stared. Her little squirm of discomfort and anticipation became too much for him to ignore.

As wet as she was he slid into her with very little pressure, despite her tightness. He stayed like that a moment, enjoying her warm and taut embrace, feeling her lips stretched around his cock. With even the slightest movement her body reacted. She was beyond primed, and he was greatly enjoying her writhing body underneath him.

With a slow and steady pace he filled her. He gave her all she could take and then some. Her legs hooked over his arms, he was as deep as he could be, bumping against her cervix. Her fingernails would dig into him, and her eyes would pop every time he reached it, the electric pain too enmeshed with pleasure to tell them apart.

As he fucked her, deeply, slowly, sensually, her head tilted back in ecstasy, the light from the fire flickering off of her deliciously sweaty skin, accentuating her curves, her beautiful breasts, her narrow waist, her curvaceous hips. He couldn't help but think of her as the earthly embodiment of Freya. Golden hair, soft and supple skin with a fair complexion, piercing eyes, flawless body. She was certainly a goddess to him. She had bewitched his heart and he most certainly lusted after her and her alone. Beautiful, strong, loving, and she could be absolutely terrifying if you fucked with her. She was smart, more clever than she knew, and she was his, loyal, devoted, and true. He would worship her for the rest of his days. Before he realized he was saying anything the words slipped from deep within him, coming out as a whisper, "Freya save me." He'd said it so quietly he wasn't sure if she'd heard him over the sound of their bodies smacking together, his groans, and her energetic moans. Without looking at him, her head still tilted back in ecstasy, a pleased smile crossed her lips.

He dared not ask.

He continued fucking her deeply, slowing building up speed until he was pounding into her pussy relentlessly. His eyes were still wild, a bit different than when she'd seen them that first night, but still wild, mirroring hers. He'd never seen her react like this; he'd never felt her react like this.

She could feel herself getting close. She could feel it throughout her entire body as she called out his name through her moans and cries of pleasure. His body was slick with sweat and cum, her hands unable to find a hold on his body. But she needed to grasp something! He'd fucked her this deep before, usually from behind. But the way he was doing it now, she could feel a buildup like never before and she could feel her whole body was about to erupt in pleasure.

He grabbed her legs, just above the back of the knee, pushing her legs down as he leaned forward more and continued to fuck her relentlessly. Pushing her legs down opened her up slightly, letting him get even deeper, hitting her cervix with that much more pressure. Her hands found a hold in his hair and his beard as he buried his face in her neck, sucking and nipping at her soft flesh. Words were lost to her as her mind hazed, the pressure building, and then all at once she was there.

Her back arched, her pelvis bucked up, her head fell further back, eyes rolling up, her whole entire body shaking, literally, with pleasure. The ripples and gentle squeezing on his throbbing cock were too much for him as well. He thrust into her with reckless abandon, burying himself into her as deeply as he could. With his beastly roar, ribbons of his seed shot into her, his own body shaking with each one.

Memorable doesn't begin to do that evening justice for them. They were perfectly matched, their rage and fury and passion complemented one another, their temperaments harmonized. He could embody passion and care, just as she could exemplify rage and fury.

---

In the courtyard stood a circle of stone statues, older than any living in the village. A new statue of Freya would be erected and placed in a spot of honor amongst those embodiments of the gods. She was to become the patron goddess of their village. Yrsa would make sure their village was deserving of Freya's blessing, never letting them forget the mistakes of the past so as to better prepare themselves for the future. Freya held the charge of both love and battle. The women, and men, would view both of these aspects of their lives with analogous deference. In doing so they would all find a purpose, within each other, and they were all the better lovers and warriors for it.

Yule would become an even more venerated celebration for their village. They would remember their mistakes, begging for forgiveness, and asking for assistance in bettering themselves. And above all, they thanked Freya for her mercy.