Friday - Alternate Take

Story Info
Steven and Louise find a chance to be together.
3.7k words
4.14
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise had been apart from Steven for work. She'd been gone for a couple of months. She was technically still away, but she was driving past where Steven was. Well, not actually right past, but was going to be pretty close by, in the neighbourhood.

Steven had been missing Louise desperately. They'd talked, texted and messaged, but he was missing the woman he'd fallen completely in love with. Louise was the same, she was busy with work, the reason they were apart, but every day, constantly throughout the day, Steven was on her mind.

This work trip was an opportunity they'd both been waiting for. It was by chance that Louise was even going through this way. She would have been going another direction, but there were some last minute changes, a colleague had been kicked out, meaning she'd be going a different way. They had to make this most of this opportunity, who knew when they next would be that they'd see each other.

They made arrangements to meet up on Friday. Steven was looking after his parent's house while they were away, so he arranged for Louise to stop in on her way past. He sent her the address. She figured what time she'd be going by, in the morning, around 9:30. It didn't give Steven much time to get organised. He had work until 8 o'clock on Thursday night.

He loved Louise, he hadn't seen her for months, it felt like an eternity. Even though they talked every day they could, they were both missing each other's touch, their smell, the physicality, the feel of skin on skin, lips on lips. It had been excruciating. Steven was adamant he had to make this a special occasion, an occasion that Louise would never forget, an occasion that would leave her only wanting him more.

He went to bed early Thursday night, he had to get up early, make things just right. Six in the morning, his alarm went off, He got up, showered, shaved, did his hair, made himself look as good as he could. He left for the shops, he wanted to get a few things to make the moment. His parents were away, there was nothing at the house. His list, flowers, candles, sheets, tea, milk, strawberries, chocolate.

By seven thirty he'd been shopping and was back at the house. He hadn't seen his woman for months, they hadn't been together at all in that time, they hadn't made love in that time. He wanted to set the right ambience.

It didn't seem right, but they only room with a proper bed was in parents. Was he going to do it in his parent's bed? Not ideal, but when opportunity arises, you've got to do what you've got to do.

He got clean sheets and laid them on the bed, a taller than normal queen sized ensemble. On each of the side dressers her placed a few candles. He'd gotten a whole bunch of small tea light candles. He pulled the curtains shut, trying to make a night time ambience in the early morning!

Then he got the flowers he'd bought, only supermarket jobbies, but he was pushed for time. They were pink roses, and a bit of greenery. He pulled the bunch apart, tearing the petals off most of the stems, spreading them around the bed, making a love heart. In the middle, he placed the longest single stemmed rose from the bunch. It looked mostly the part.

Next it was snack time. He knew that Louise wasn't good at eating while driving. She'd be driving through, on her way to the work thing, only stopping for an hour or so. If she didn't eat, she'd get nauseous, he didn't want that.

He rummaged through the kitchen, found a couple of pans. He filled the large with water and broke up the chocolate he bought and put into the small one. The big pan was put on the stove to boil, the smaller nestled inside, making a double boiler to melt the chocolate in. Steven put the strawberries in the fridge. He was running out of time, Louise would be over in about an hour. He smushed the chocolate in the pan, breaking it up, trying to get it to melt faster. It seemed to take forever, but eventually the solids started to break down, melting into a sweet, velvety liquid. Perfect. He took the strawberries out of the fridge, hoping they'd cooled somewhat, and spread them on a baking sheet. He spooned the melted chocolate over the fruit, drizzling copious amounts on each one, watching it ooze slowly down the side of each one. Once all done, he put the sheet into the freezer. Ten minutes in there, then back in the fridge. Fingers crossed it'd work out.

He looked at the clock, it was already quarter to nine. He was running out of time. He looked around, hurriedly cleaning up, checking that everything was perfect. It was as good as it was going to be. He was tired after getting up early and rushing around. He sat on the lounge and closed his eyes.

Startled, Steven was woken up by the sound of the door bell. It wasn't a ding dong bell, it was old fashioned brass ship's bell. Ding ding ding, the sound rattled him out of his kip. Shit. Shit. Shit! He jumped up, frantic with excitement. He went to the window.

Steven's parent's house is a two storey. He opened the upstairs window and looked down where the bell was. There she was. He gazed down upon Louise. Despite having driven over twenty hours in the past thirty, she looked incredible. Her hazel eyes glowed up at him, her red tinged hair shimmering in the morning sun. She was a ray of sunshine on this beautiful morning, only making it even more perfect just by being a part of it.

Steven rushed downstairs and opened the door. This was it. He wasn't seeing her on a video screen, he wasn't hearing her voice on the phone, there were no electronics involved. In the flesh, real humans beings, a real human connection. He reached out to her, "Hey baby, you look great."

"You look amazing too," she replied.

"Come in, how are you feeling?"

"I'm tired," was the reply. Fair enough, she'd done a lot of driving.

"How about a cuppa to wake you up?" Steven knew she'd never say no to a cup of tea.

He invited her up the stairs, "Ladies first."

Louise loved his chivalrousness, little did she realise he was itching to check out her butt in the jeans she had on! As she walked up the stairs in front of him, he was mesmerised by her. He'd missed her so much, he'd longed to touch her again. He reached forward, placing his hand on her arse, giving it a gentle pat as she walked up the stairs.

Louise turned, slightly shocked, but gave him a coy look out of the corner of her eye, a slight grin on her lips.

The stairs led straight to the kitchen. They entered. Steven immediately went to the kettle and turned it on, starting it boiling. He turned to Louise, they hadn't actually touched yet, not properly. He walked toward her, the anticipation of their first touch in months palpable. He trembled slightly, Louise was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met. He never got used to knowing she wanted him, she accepted him, she was with him. He reached out his right hand, sliding it onto her hip, his left hand brushed her hair away from her face, the back of his finger gliding along her temple and gently holding the side of her head. He leant in, she willingly moved toward him at the same time. The moment was electric, full of energy as they approached, a fire burned inside each of them.

Steven could smell Louise's subtle fragrance. It was incredible, it had been months, but it took him back immediately to a time they'd spent together in the past, when their passion was first ignited. Her aroma lingered in the air, he breathed it in, savouring it. As he drew breath, he closed his eyes, letting the aromatic notes tease his olfactory senses. It was merely a second, but in that moment, an eternity's worth of memories, feelings rushed over him. His skin prickled at the thought, the realisation the love of his life was there, there with him. He opened his eyes, yes, there she was. Stunningly beautiful, he drank in her beauty. She was right there.

Louise watched Steven's approach. This man had showed her what real love was, what it was like to be appreciated, adored, to be the focus of someone's attention. Her heart danced in her chest as he came closer.

Their lips met. Surely there were sparks. It was like the dawn of a new spring morning as the sun crested the horizon. The whole landscape of their love was bathed in the new warm glow. They both felt the blood rush through their bodies, faces growing warm as they continued to participate in each other's passion. The couple held each other tightly. It had barely been a minute, yet it felt like forever. The kind of forever that goes too quickly. A brief moment of eternity.

The kettle started to boil, probably responding to the heat, the fire in the room. The noise interrupted the coupling. They pulled apart. Steven invited Louise to sit at the breakfast bar while he made her a cup of tea. Strong, a dash of milk, no sugar, just the way she liked it. He served it to her in a big mug, plenty of cha to kick start her morning. As she sipped it, she smiled at him, her lips pursed as she did. Her eyes, twinkling. Steven was mesmerised by her as she sipped.

He couldn't help himself. He was on one side of the bench, she on the other. He walked around and snuggled up to her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. She cooed as she nuzzled the side of her face into his.

"I've missed your touch," she said, "Thank you for the tea."

"Tea is just the beginning," Steven replied as he massaged her shoulders.

"Oh?" Louise questioned. "You know what I want more than anything?"

"Um, I don't know," was Steven's coy reply, hoping her answer would be him.

"I want a shower."

"Oh, Huh." Shit, he hadn't even considered that. She'd be on the road, her car didn't have a bathroom.

"No problems, I'll show you the way," Steven guided Louise down the hall to the bathroom. "I'll get you a towel."

As he left the bathroom, he heard the shower door open, the water start. He wanted to strip off and jump in with her.

"Is there anything you need?" he called.

"No, I'm good," was the disappointing reply.

That's ok. It gave Steven the opportunity to check that everything was right. He went to the fridge to check his strawberries. The chocolate was just starting to harden. He put them back into the freezer. He went to the bedroom, it was as he left it. He lit the candles, giving a soft amber glow to the room.

He walked past the door of the bathroom, "Take your time," he called out.

"Where's that towel?" Louise replied.

"Just a minute."

He started to rush, she was nearly done, and he wasn't really ready. He raced to the kitchen, found a bowl and took the chocolate strawberries out of the freezer and loaded them into it. He scrambled down the hall and placed it on the bed next to the solitary rose.

He looked at the mirror. He caught himself. In the time they'd been apart, he'd been on a diet and had lost a few kilos. He took off his shirt. In the right light, he kind of had a six pack. He had muscular arms, but had developed a bit of a belly. Louise had the tightest body. He wanted to surprise her by matching her svelte physique. He wasn't there, but hoped she'd appreciate the effort.

He took the towel into the bathroom. The room was steamed up, the glass of the screen fogged up, opaque. He could barely make out her outline in the cubicle.

"Here's the towel, where do you want it?"

At that instant, Louise turned the taps off. She opened the shower door. She stood there, naked, dripping wet. Her skin glistened like dew on a meadow in the morning.

Steven tried to speak to offer her the towel, but his voice didn't work. He was choked up seeing her. Her body was divine perfection. He looked her up and down. From her tender feet, up her slender legs, her womanly hips, her slim waist, her pert tits, long neck and beautiful face; she was stunning perfection, standing there naked in front of him.

He was frozen looking at her. Maybe not frozen, perhaps purposely taking the time to behold her stunning looks.

She stared back at him, feeling slightly shy at his eyes caressing her nakedness. Louise noticed the weight he'd lost. She wasn't as big on looks, but certainly appreciated his. He was solidly built, muscle in the right places, big arms, strong, wide shoulders. Wearing only jeans that hugged his waist, he looked like home, where she wanted to be.

She stepped out of the shower, "Can I have the towel?"

Steven snapped out of his stupor, "Sure!" He stretched it out, wrapping her up like a baby being swaddled, her arms trapped inside the cocoon. He pulled her against his body. Wrapped in a towel, he wearing only jeans, they were so close to being skin on skin. He kissed her again, less nervously this time. His arms holding her close, rubbing her back at the same time.

Louise felt so safe in his arms. Swaddled, protected, cuddled, connected. It was like heaven in his embrace. His natural smell filling her nostrils. The moment was intoxicating. She kissed him passionately, feeling his warm lips softly against hers, parting slightly, allowing her tongue to explore inside.

As he was sure she was dry enough, Steven picked up Louise and carried her to the bedroom. Louise looked at what he'd done. She gasped, "Oh wow!" as she took in the decorations, candles, petals, flowers, what was that in the middle?

Steven gently laid Louise on the bed, right in the middle of the petal love heart he'd created. She lay there, wrapped up in the towel. He slid himself onto the bed next to her.

Louise looked up to Steven. Her loving gaze directed straight at Steven's bold, blue eyes. Right in this moment, she felt like a princess, the most special person in the world. She was the most special person in Steven's world. She reached up and grabbed behind Steven's head, grabbing at his short hair, her nails grazing into his scalp. She pulled, pulling herself to him, and him down to her. He leant in, tilting his head slightly, kissing her again, the passion in their lips spreading through their bodies, building inside. They needed each other.

Steven unfurled the towel from around Louise's naked body. She lay on the bed, exposed completely to him. He grabbed the single rose and touched it's delicate petals gently on her nose. She breathed it in. It was a supermarket rose, so lacked the sweet smell of a true rose, but still had a pleasant, fresh aroma. Steven slowly dragged it down over her soft lips, the petals barely touching her skin as it glid over her chin and down her neck. He moved the rose tenderly over her body, touching every inch of her exposed skin, down the side of her chest, over her hips, down her legs, up the inside of her thighs, delicately over her pussy, up to her nipples.

The gentle tease was enough to put Louise over the edge. She was desperate to take Steven. She rolled toward him, clutching as his jeans, undoing his button and sliding down his fly. She pulled them down, his cock standing to attention as she did so.

They lay next to each other, totally naked. Louise reached to Steven's chest, placing the palm of her hand over his heart. She could feel it pounding behind his ribs. Gogoong, gogoong - a solid rhythm from his soul. She dragged her finger tips down his chest, onto the side of his waist. His stomach twitched as she tickled him on the way down. Her hand arrived on his hip bone, then came inward, finding his cock. She grabbed onto his shaft, feeling it's warmth in her hand, stroking it up and down, feeling his skin glide up and down in her hand.

He moaned at her touch, he pulled her in close, "I want you so bad."

"You have me baby, now and forever," she replied breathily.

Louise was so turned on, the rose, his naked body against hers. She was ready for him. She pushed him onto his back. She climbed on top, straddling him, one knee on either side of his hips. Her left hand reached down, finding his cock and positioning it to line up with her wet pussy. She lowered herself down, his knob pushing against her opening. There was slight resistance, a bit of pressure as the curtains opened. Then like the gates of heaven welcoming him in, Steven's cock slid inside her as she slowly lowered herself further. Feeling him fill her insides, she moaned with pleasure, he repeating the noises.

They looked into each other's eyes, lost in each other's presence, filled with desire, passion for each other. Louise leant forward, kissing Steven as they made love together. The bodies were intertwined, a symbiosis of love, two separate beings, together in love as one; they ground together, rubbing against each other, giving each other pleasure, love, connection. It was amazing, sensual; worth the month's long wait.

With each thrust together, their passions built. It wasn't really about the sex, the connection they had was everything right now, but the sex was still there. Louise's clit was rubbing up and down Steven's shaft, if she leant forward, she could drag it against his body; each stroke sent intense feelings of pleasure through her body. It was growing, her climax had started, deep inside it felt like a pain inside, a pain building as they made love. A pain that needed to be let out, like a releasing of a dam, letting loose the pressure that was held back. With each thrust, each step increasing her pleasure, she could feel her pussy tightening. Steven could feel it too, clenching at his member, the squeezing sending waves of pleasure over his body. He was also on the way to his climax.

As the tension grew inside each of them, the pace quickened. Steven's cock drilling deep into Louise's pussy, filling her with pleasure with each thrust, him feeling the warmth of her insides, turning him on more each moment.

Her clit was swollen, matching his throbbing cock, both organs in sync, racing toward their mutual, simultaneous goal. Their hips grinding against each other's, their bodies writhing in ecstasy. They were both on the edge. They'd worked each other sex to the point of explosion.

The tension, the pressure built up inside Louise, her clit was ripe to explode, tingling with pleasure, the nerves flushed with blood, firing impulses into her stomach, each pulse making her muscles involuntarily clench, giving her twitches, spasms building to convulsions as the wave of orgasm washed over her.

At the same time, Steven felt his cock stiffen, his breath became difficult, his whole focus became his release. His thighs trembled as Louise rode him home. He could see her stomach jumping as her orgasm took her, the result was instant, his cock responded in kind, firing his hot load deep into her. His whole body clenched as his love squirted again and again inside her pussy.

They came simultaneously, orgasming together, finding pleasure within each other. They collapsed together on the bed in a loving embrace, holding onto one another, stroking each other's skin, looking into each other's eyes, lost together, found by each other. Their love was pure, raw, perfect in that moment.

As they gathered their breath, recouped their energy, Steven remembered his creation. He reached around, finding the bowl. He grabbed one, and held it to Louise's mouth, her lips pursed around it, like a kiss as she bit it in half, the sweet chocolate complimenting the slightly tart berry. He at the other half. They shared the sweet treat together, laying naked on the bed, enjoying nothing but each other's presence, feeding each other, feeding off of each other. Being fulfilled by one another.

It came time, Louise had to go. She had work to do. They both got up off the bed, reluctantly put their clothes back on. Work would take her away for a long time again. It hurt to not be together, especially after such a perfect morning, but they were both happy in the knowledge that they were so perfect together. Even as they parted, they started to miss each other, started to look forward to the next time they could be together.

12