Friday Night Dinner

Story Info
Dom marks his Sub, as he asks her to count with him.
1.9k words
4.63
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday night, it's 5:20pm and we're having friends over for dinner. You pour 2 large glasses of red wine, you take one for yourself and pass the second to me. Just as I finish my first sip you instruct me to get naked and demand I be waiting for you in the submissive position, whilst you grab something from the bedroom.

As you turn on your heels I strip almost immediately, not wanting to disappoint you.

Just a few minutes later you return, I am naked and waiting for you.

I hear your footsteps against the tiled floor. 1 step, 2 step.

I raise my head slightly as you near me and see the rope, riding crop, vibrator and spreader bar hang in your hands. You stop in your stride and notice me looking at your, there is fire in your eyes and mischief all over your face. You're dressed in low cut jeans and a white t-shirt, looking at me with hungry eyes.

I lower my eyes back down to the ground almost immediately but not before seeing the slow grin creep across your face. It's at this point, I know that I'm in trouble.

You ask me to rise, you hold out a hand and lead me to the dining table. You command me to bend at the waist with my face down and boobs pushing against the cold marble table, so I obey. You place each of my hands above my head and at either side of the table. Using the rope you carefully secure my wrists in perfect knots and tie them to each table leg. Right arm first, left arm second. You ask me to pull on the ropes, not too loose and not too tight but perfectly secure. My pussy is already alive as I anticipate your next move

I feel you move to behind me as you run your hands ever so slightly over my back and over my ass, it's a feather light touch but it sends shivers all over my body. You trace your fingers down each of my legs, right leg first and left leg second. As you reach both ankles I feel you lock the spreader bar into position. I am now completely bound, on display and at your mercy. There's no where for me to go. I start to wonder "what if our guests turn up early?", "what If I'm on display when they arrive?", but I do know one thing, I completely trust you.

I feel your body push up against my ass and you lower your chest to my back, pushing me into the table. Your hand grips at my hair and you pull it backwards, forcing my head off the table.

Your voice is full of command as you speak "You disobeyed me earlier when I entered the room and you looked up from your submissive position, you've earned yourself 10 stokes. Count with me."

You release my hair and your hand is instantly at my ass, kneading each cheek before lightly rubbing it. From the corner of my eye I can see you pick the crop up and it takes all of 10 seconds before the crop makes its first contact with my bare ass.

"1, thank you, sir." By the 5th stroke my pussy is wet. "5, thank you, sir".

You can hear the sound of the crop gliding through the air before making sharp contact to my ass.

My breathing becomes shaken and I barely get out my next sentence whilst my hands tug at my bounds "6, thank you, sir".

It's by the 7th hit that I start to feel the burn, the fire and the heat spread across my ass but it only brings me more pleasure and my whole body is alive. We get to number 10, my eyes are watery and my body is shaking, I'm gently pulling at my wrists and you can hear the pain but also the pleasure in my soft, little moans that escape my lips. "10, thank you, sir".

My breathing speeds up and as quickly as the last stroke hits me your hands are immediately at my ass. You rub gently, caressing my skin as you tell me "shhhh, well done".

2/3 minutes go by and my breathing starts to steady and my body starts to relax but you give me no time to recover as I feel your fingers delicately rub my pussy, spreading my wetness around and you say with such authority in your voice "do not cum".

Within seconds your mouth is on my pussy and I feel your tongue inside of me whilst your hands still rub at my ass cheeks. The pain from my spanking and the pleasure from your mouth ripples through. My wrists are pulling at the knots and my whole body is twisting. I can almost feel the smile on your lips against my pussy because you know I am close. Just when i'm about to tip over the edge and reach orgasm, your mouth disappears but is instantly replaced with you cock.

As you enter me, your one hand grips at my waist and the other tightens in my hair. You tell me what a good girl I've been and how I'm still not allowed to come "Do not come, Sophie. You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

"No, Sir. I want to please you, not disappoint you."

You fuck me. It's hard, it's fast, it's passionate, it's rough, I am on display and at your mercy for your enjoyment and your enjoyment only. I feel your cock going in and out of my pussy, each thrust going deeper and deeper. As you continue to deliver long, fast and hard strokes you bend over my body and start to untie each knot at my wrists, rubbing each wrist after you've untied me. I can feel your breathing starting to get deeper, your cock pulsing inside of me. You're close and you can feel it.

You pull out of me and carefully lift me off the table with the spreader bar still on, you steady me to my feet and demand me to kneel. I do so without hesitation. I open wide and take your cock in my mouth. I suck you deep, feeling every inch of you in my mouth and at the back of the throat. It doesn't take long before you pull out and cum hits my chest and drips over each breast. Once you are finished I ask "can I clean your cock please, sir?" You allow me to do this.

Once you are fully clean you lift me to my feet, look me dead in the eyes, eyes that are still dark and full of passion and say "we have 10 minutes until guests arrive, go and get yourself ready but do not clean my cum off your chest. I want to know that while we are sat at the table, with friends, that under your clothes I have marked you with my cum".

You help me out of the spreader bar and just as I'm about to turn to get ready you say, "and I want you wearing this at all times during the night. It is not to come out, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand." and you hand me the vibrator. I turn on my heels and leave. I run up the stairs knowing that guests will be arriving any moment.

I hear the doorbell go just as I insert the vibrator. I look in the mirror and smooth over my skirt just as I hear you call "Sophie, our guests are here".

As I enter the dining room to greet our friends I catch your eye, a devious smile creeps across your face, a slow nod of your head in my direction and a little wink just as I feel the vibrator come to life. It's a slow hum that is enough to keep me on the edge but not enough to send me over. My eyes go wide and I search to meet your but you have diverted your attention to our guests, ignoring the look of pleading in my eyes.

I notice you've changed, your now in a white button down shirt which is loosely tucked into black dress pants, smart and very much a dominant look. It is clear who is in control here tonight and it's you. It's always you.

We get through starters and mains. The vibrator stayed at a slow pace and you would turn it on at the most inconvenient of times, like when I'd go to take a sip of my wine, when I'd rise from the table or when I would start a new conversation with someone. It would only last for 2/3 minutes but that was enough to torture me.

My pussy is throbbing and my whole body aches for release. Feeling the need for some space I clear the last dish off the table and announce to everyone that I will go fetch dessert.

As I'm in the kitchen plating up dessert, I don't even need to turn around to know that you have entered the room, I can feel your presence behind me.

Just like earlier I hear your footsteps on the kitchen tiles. 1 step, 2 step and I feel you.

I feel your chest rest against my back, your cock pushed up against my ass and your hands at my shoulder. You gently sweep my hair to the side to gain access to the left side of my neck, you leave a trail of kisses upwards and towards my ear. As you reach my ear, I feel your other hand gently run along the hem of my skirt. You snake your hand under my skirt, use your body to push forward and pin me against the kitchen bench top.

Just as your hand reaches my sex you whisper "shh, be quiet, we wouldn't want our guests to hear us." Before you can even finish you remove the vibrator and thrust two fingers deep inside of me.

A moan escapes my mouth but you do not ease up, your fingers continue their onslaught and keep probing me, my wetness surrounds you. My whole body is shaking, my knuckles are going white from holding onto the kitchen worktop so hard. "I'm close, so close. Please can I come Alexander!" "Please!!" I whisper. I beg you.

You reply with a simply instruction "Come for me, Sophie. " and I do. I come hard. My whole body trembles under your hold. Your hand presses against my mouth to seal my moans. You repeat in my year "Good girl, that's it" as my orgasm takes over my body and I go weak. You hold me up as I try to steady myself.

As I recover from my orgasm you remove your hand, smooth over my skirt and turn me around. You lock eyes with me and bring your fingers to your mouth. You stick your tongue out and lick them, tasting my cum on your fingers. Just as you do this one of our friends walk in and ask if we need help, you turn to them and say "I think we got it covered, I was just sneaking a taste of the dessert."

You turn to me, kiss me, grab a plate of dessert from behind me and return to the dining room to join the party without once looking back at me.